Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 pm
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
So how are you doing tonight?
ok i guessa, my friend isnt being nice

Oh, how so? (I have a nasty headache, so if I disappear without notice, I appologize in advance)
k, just insulting me for no real reason  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:55 pm
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan

Oh, how so? (I have a nasty headache, so if I disappear without notice, I appologize in advance)

Well that is uncalled for then. Why is he/she being beligerant towards you?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:01 pm
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan

Well that is uncalled for then. Why is he/she being beligerant towards you?
dunno, he's been like that a lot though  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:03 pm
muted faith9

Someone on gaia or someone you know IRL? Is there a reason or specific attack? Am I asking too many questions? (You can always tell me to butt out)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:08 pm
lurichan
muted faith9

Someone on gaia or someone you know IRL? Is there a reason or specific attack? Am I asking too many questions? (You can always tell me to butt out)
it's irl, and i dont know a reason its pretty random  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:10 pm
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9

Strange question, but what does he say? Or is it just strange things that come out of no where that you have no clue what he is talking about to begin with?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:11 pm
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9

Strange question, but what does he say? Or is it just strange things that come out of no where that you have no clue what he is talking about to begin with?
just out of no where  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:16 pm
muted faith9
just out of no where

Is it possible that he is jealous of you over something....or someone and taking it out on you in random ways?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:18 pm
lurichan
muted faith9
just out of no where

Is it possible that he is jealous of you over something....or someone and taking it out on you in random ways?
could be, but i dont see who he could be jealous of  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:25 pm
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9
just out of no where

I don't know...are you friends with a girl he likes or something along those lines? Get better grades? Have nicer parents? Have a car/license? Breath air? Okay....I'm starting to stretch it a bit here. It could be anything or none of the above. He could be cracking under the pressure of the end of the school year and lashing out at you. Or bad things or things could be going wrong, and he's annoyed cause in his eyes you have things better. Or it could be any number of other things as well. Maybe he things you don't call enough or call too often, or that you have new friends and don't hang out with him as much anymore, or he thinks you've changed (for better or worse) and that you aren't the person he was friends with.... Honestly it could be any of those or it could be something even more obscure. Those are just a few possibilities that are popping into my head right at the moment. Any of them sound plausible or am I just rambling random blahs?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:27 pm
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9
just out of no where

I don't know...are you friends with a girl he likes or something along those lines? Get better grades? Have nicer parents? Have a car/license? Breath air? Okay....I'm starting to stretch it a bit here. It could be anything or none of the above. He could be cracking under the pressure of the end of the school year and lashing out at you. Or bad things or things could be going wrong, and he's annoyed cause in his eyes you have things better. Or it could be any number of other things as well. Maybe he things you don't call enough or call too often, or that you have new friends and don't hang out with him as much anymore, or he thinks you've changed (for better or worse) and that you aren't the person he was friends with.... Honestly it could be any of those or it could be something even more obscure. Those are just a few possibilities that are popping into my head right at the moment. Any of them sound plausible or am I just rambling random blahs?
if anything he does/has all those things, the only thing could be that he's moving to a new school next year, so maybe he's afraid of leaving anything behind so he's trying to get rid of the friends he would have to give up? that's about all i've got  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:30 pm
muted faith9
if anything he does/has all those things, the only thing could be that he's moving to a new school next year, so maybe he's afraid of leaving anything behind so he's trying to get rid of the friends he would have to give up? that's about all i've got

Sounds like a good example of guy logic in action(no offense) "If I'm going to loose my friends anyway, might as well make them hate my guts first so they don't miss me/I don't miss them." It's crummy logic, but it is a method of distancing yourself from someone else so it doesn't hurt so much when the time does come to part ways. cry It's sad when that happens.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:33 pm
lurichan
muted faith9

Sounds like a good example of guy logic in action(no offense) "If I'm going to loose my friends anyway, might as well make them hate my guts first so they don't miss me/I don't miss them." It's crummy logic, but it is a method of distancing yourself from someone else so it doesn't hurt so much when the time does come to part ways. cry It's sad when that happens.
yea, thats what i was thinking, and it makes sense since he still hangs out with someone who he'd be able to keep in touch with anyway, i guess it's like making someone not care for you so you won't be able to hurt them no matter what you do  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:36 pm
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9

yea, thats what i was thinking, and it makes sense since he still hangs out with someone who he'd be able to keep in touch with anyway, i guess it's like making someone not care for you so you won't be able to hurt them no matter what you do

Ouch...why wouldn't he be able to keep in touch with you if he can keep in touch with his other friend? *is a curious snoop, you have every right to refuse to answer*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:38 pm
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9

Ouch...why wouldn't he be able to keep in touch with you if he can keep in touch with his other friend? *is a curious snoop, you have every right to refuse to answer*
because he knew this kid outside of school, i mainly only know him in school and cant get to where his new house is, but the other kid can  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games