Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:28 pm
"you know your parent did that to him" a person said in Hikari head as she looked down at Kai and Rinkota Hikari didnt care who was talking to her she was just glad he's okay "they would never do that" she said sincerity in her eyes and a smile "they made me to kill him cuz he is no longer useful" the person said giggling  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:28 pm
"That doesn't look like 'fine' to me." She said, keeping pace at his side. "Those scars... Do they still hurt you?" She asked quietly, wondering if they had come from a whip. She had seen whip marks before, but still...  

Valley-of-Death

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:29 pm
Rei, who had watched Hikari and Kai the whole time, swished her tail silently now out on the lawn not far from Rinkota her ears moving every which way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:31 pm
Kai sighed and lowered his head until his hair fell over his eyes. "Those are the least of my worries. But yeah...every wounded that was ever inflicted upon me still hurts as fresh as the day I received it. A little 'gift' from those that created me."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:32 pm
Rei heard Kai but didn't move from her spot just looked over at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:34 pm
Hikari herd that and couldnt believe it she shook her head moving backwards remembering what her parents said as they stuck her with needles "a gift from your family to you" her mom said stabbing her with the needle she screamed out at the top of her lungs as she remebered the pain and a black aura went around her growing huge  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:35 pm
Rin nodded. "I'm sorry...Wounds hurt. I know that too." She smiled softly, and closed her eyes. "Some scars never heal... Until you grow numb to them. The pain will leave, eventually." She said, in an effort to comfort him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:37 pm
Rei's ears pirked at Hikari's scream and her head wipped in the direction of Hikari.  

Nightshade_Wulf

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:39 pm
"Heh, unfortunately some wounds will never heal," Kai whispered. His eyes suddenly widened as he grabbed his chest. He fell to his knees breathing heavily. His face was hard to read, but it was obvious that whatever he was feeling it must be excruciating.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:42 pm
Hikari kept hold of her head and her wings flew out of her back and the went up intot he air spreading out over the top of the roof so everyone could see she stood up flying into the air only able to see black and her eyes piereced threw the darkness pure red eyes hair flew into the sky turning the color of blood  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:44 pm
Kai bit his bottom lip until blood came from it. He threw off his shirt, all the wounds on his body glowed a dark red. "Hikari!" he yelled out in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:46 pm
Hikari put up her head looking down at everybody then at Kai licking her lips "my beutiful target" she said laughing with a smile  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:47 pm
Kai couldn't move, and for that fact he cursed himself. He was drained from fighting the heartless to release his pent up anger, and now he was defenseless. For as long as he could remember his body has always been in a constant pain, but that pain was somewhat numbing. The pain he felt now was every wound on his body was burning into his skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:50 pm
she flew down and landed next to him "she remember's" Hikari said jumping into the air smiling "Hikari remembers" she said flying into the cort yards in the open "come and die" she said arms folded blades in hand  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:50 pm
Rinkota gritted her teeth. "Damn demon, always causing trouble!" She said, mostly to herself. She looked at the collapsed Kai, and pulled out Dreamweaver, holding it at an attack stance, her wings spread out defensivly. "Go crawl back to the pit you came from, demon!" She screamed at Hikari, the cold glare returning to her eye.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games