Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:16 pm
"Rei stop that! Leave Haruka alone!" Azreal yelled, this time drawing his sword. "I won't let you hurt her!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:20 pm
Rei turned and stopped attacking Haruka "why do you love her what about me" Rei said socking Haruka in the face knocking her on the ground "I hate her taking you away from me" Rei said running up to Azreal making him drop his sword and she kissed him "fall for me" she said tears in her eyes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:21 pm
"Rei," Azreal whispered. He closed his eyes and took a step back. "I'm sorry...I can't. I've already given my heart to Haruka."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:24 pm
Rei put her head down "were the same right I came from her so why cant you love me instead" Rei said putting her head up going up to Azreal and pounding her fist into his chest "why" she said falling to the ground "why" Haruka stood up wyping away the blood on her face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:26 pm
Despite all that had happened, Azreal felt bad about what he was doing to Rei. She couldn't help her feeligns for him anymore than he could his feelings for Haruka. "I'm sorry Rei. I don't know what to say. But I know in my heart...the person I love is Haruka."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:29 pm
Rei got up "too bad if she's dead" rei said a dark ball of darkness appeared into her hand "forgive me for this Azeal" she said throwing the ball at Haruka but she dodged it easily "i dont want to fight you anymore you are me I am you" Haruka said looking at Rei eyes as they poored with tears Rei just kept throwing dark balls  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:32 pm
Azreal watched as one of Rei's attack was about to hit Hakura. "No!" he yelled. He acted on impulse and threw himself in front of the attack, causing it to hit him straight in the chest. His chest felt like it was on fire as he fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:37 pm
"Azreal!!" Haruka yelled leaning over "let me heal that" she said kissing it but it didnt work Rei's eyes widened "why did you get in the way!!" she yell walking up to Azreal "now youll die instead of her" she said putting her hands on her hips "what did you do" Haruka said looking up at Rei with tears in her eyes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:39 pm
Azreal coughed up blood. He wasn't a stranger to pain, but the only time he could remember hurting this bad was when he fought his brother. "I couldn't let you hurt her," he said in a weak voice. He smirked faintly and continued. "If this is what death feels like...it hurts like hell."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:44 pm
Rei smiled "thats why I like you" rei said walking over "its a demons curse thats why it hurts this bad" Rei said smiling "what are you smiling about" Haruka said looking at Azreal whipping away the blood "can you heal him" Haruka said looking at Rei with tears in her eyes " dont worry about it" Rei said walking over and got rid of the mark and curse "better" she said smiling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:45 pm
Azreal took several deep breathes. The burning sensation was slowly starting to fade away. "If my better you mean I'll be skipping through a field of daisies...then no. But if you mean by better that I'll survive...well I'll get back to you on that," he replied softly closing his eyes again almost passing out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:49 pm
Haruka smiled "thank goodness" she said holding on to Azreal Rei got up and looked at Haruka "I know one way i can be with Azreal" Rei said walking over to Haruka and touching her head "i guess well just have to become one" she said smiling "then he can be with both of us but I will miss having my own body but oh well " Rei dissappeared into Haruka she didnt look any different  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:51 pm
"Do me a favor," Azreal whispered. "If when we kiss and if we ever have sex...never turn into her...." He was very pale, a sign of how powerful Rei's curse really was. Even though the curse was lifted his whole body still hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:53 pm
Haruka shook her head "were no separated anymore Ive come to grips with her and there is no us just me and you" she said smiling holding on to Azreal and everything was healed "no more wound and hurt" Haruka said still smiling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:56 pm
Azreal smiled. He ran his fingers through her hair and slowly brought her head down to him and he kissed her lips once more. "No more wound, no more hurt," he whispered.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games