Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:36 pm
burning_eyes Word Bump is addictive... Had... to... stop... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:44 pm
I know what you mean about addictive...

But I cannot get into the game... using IE or Firefox... than is more frustrating than being stuck playing it.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:55 pm
My coworker who has been milking the system for months now gets to stay out for another entire month... meantime, the rest of us are stuck trying to do our own jobs, and hers too. Oh I wish they'd just fire her and be done with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:28 am
Lil-Jo

But I cannot get into the game... using IE or Firefox... than is more frustrating than being stuck playing it.

I couldn't get it to load "normally" last night, so I tried a link which somebody had posted, and that worked fine - Word Bump. Good luck! xd  

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:34 am
Lil Brat
My coworker who has been milking the system for months now gets to stay out for another entire month... meantime, the rest of us are stuck trying to do our own jobs, and hers too. Oh I wish they'd just fire her and be done with it.

I hear what you're saying and it sounds all too familiar... I work in Human Resources, so I also have the happy xp experience of knowing that the firing part isn't that straightforward in most cases... stressed sweatdrop It is very frustrating, though - I hope it gets resolved soon for you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:59 am
alleira
Lil-Jo

I couldn't get it to load "normally" last night, so I tried a link which somebody had posted, and that worked fine - Word Bump. Good luck! xd

that worked great...

Level 46... have to g e t h i g h e r..... mad  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:34 am
Well done - I've only got up to Level 42 so far! There are people posting in GCD about getting into the 60+ Levels... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:37 pm
Congrats to all on the word bump - only tried it the one time and didn't do so hot... will have to try it again...  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:13 pm
GRRRRR.... twisted level 54 and IE crashed my PC... and the funny thing was that I did not get a "blue screen of death"... I got a PINK screen with no words on it???  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:18 pm
FYI... The link for the word bump game doesn't load since they did updates on the game...

level 67 and still addicted lol  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:08 am
The "normal" loading seems to be working OK now. i haven't been on Word Bump for a couple of days because once I go there, I'm stuck for ages... lol I think it may be giving me RSI as well as sore eyes xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:01 pm
gonk i've always been a bit afraid of getting hand problems from spending too much time online sweatdrop having worked in a factory for years and done many repetitive jobs my right wrist is prone to complaining if it feels too put apon mad  

Poppetta

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:06 pm
I hear you, after typing for extended periods of time, I found my wrists get sore and the number of typos increases rather rapidly. sad

I refuse to let them operate again, though. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:17 pm
It's not my wrist that hurts, really, but my right hand takes on a sort of cramped claw shape because of being in that "mouse" position for extended periods of time - and aches a bit - that's when I know I've been online far too long... lol (I do have normal hands most of the time, though - just in case you were thinking the claw was a permanent arrangement... sweatdrop )  

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:03 am
.......................................... GAS PRICES!

...............................GAS PRICES!

.........................GAS PRICES!

GAS PRICES!  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games