Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lex Darkcaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:43 pm
Hello, My name Is Dylan. I just got into collecting my Dark Eldar army not to long ago and it is in the process of being painted. Of course having a job and a girlfriend dont help in that department. I have been to a few local tournaments to see how the game is played. I will hopefully get some pictures of my units soon so you can see them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:21 pm
Hello, I play Dark Eldar, Choas Space Marines, Space Marines, Sisters of battle, 13th company Space Wolves, and soon I will play Eldar. I also play Mordhiem and Necromunda. I also suck at chess, and rule at Risk. And
Dreadlime does have A very nice levitating Chaos Lord. Make him show it to you.  

Relkin9

Ruii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:50 am
i got a bout 3000 points in Orks (speed freaks mainly), 1000 in Tau, 1000 in Dark Eldar =D also got about 1500 points in fantasy Chaos (slannesh)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:38 pm
Yo...Names Savage in RL, its not a nickname either. I play Blood Angels, havent played in awhile, I can field roughly 2500 points or so, more with heros, but my 2 favored models dissappeared and I won't play without one of them...he's my "special" unit in a since cause I made my own chapter.  

HijiriOni

10,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Angel of the Odd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:12 am
umm... i am angel of the odd. i just recently have started playing warhammer 40k. i was going to play necron. but now i am building a daemonhunter army. i like them better. when it is done i will try to post a picture...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:32 pm
Why hello. Since I suppose I can trust you people, my name's Brian, and no I won't give you the rest. stare I actually haven't played all that many games of 40K - the game that I do play - and each time except for once, I've lost. I tied that other time. sweatdrop I'm currently building up my army of Orks, and I have around 1600 points of painted stuff. This may kinda sound like I could start playing if I want, but I haven't painted some of the key models I need yet. Yeah, I'm kind of a slacker. It's taken me about 2 1/2 years to get to where I am, if that tells you anything. I'd upload pictures, but (A) I don't have anyplace to host the pictures and (B) I don't have any pictures in the first place. xp I have a brother who plays mainly Tyranids, with some Eldar on the side, and he's the one who first corrupted me. I thank you all very much for inviting me here, and I hope I'll be a better player for it!

WAAAAAAAGH!!!!  

DDR-otaku

Guardian of a Lost Cause

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:01 am
My name is Unit1294 Ghost (just Ghost, not Unit or Unit1294)) I am collecting an Eldar, and just a started a Witch hunters Army. May also get into Epic Armageddon.

Currently I am travelling canada, but will have a pic of my army sometime late august or september.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sorry, All I have is pics of a singe tac marine...  

Gellert Grindelwald

fratersang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:46 am
Hello, My name is Brandon, I just recently joined yesterday, made a few posts but finally got around to getting some pics of my army so i could post here. I used to play blood angels then switched to necrons for a while and now I'm back to my trusty BA. I used to have alot more BA stuff, but with all the new models and vehicles I switched over and dont have as much. Still need to get a new Baal predator sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yep there is a reaver and warhound titan there, sadly i think I may sell them soon, as a college student the extra cash wouldnt hurt, and no one wants to play against them anyways sad I'll post my necron army later.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:54 pm
Hey all, new to ther Forum. I Have a 2000+ Dark Angels Army and Im starting a themed Tau Army (Air Cavalry, all Troops and ships). Been playing for about 3 yrs. Thats about it. Hope to get pics soon and then i'll post them.  

Naaman

karnage666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:46 am
Um.. Hello?

I don't have a picture of my 40k army(s) but I can tell you I play with 13th company and Chaos (both 100pts) I also play Inquisitor and use to play WH..

Oh and just for the hell of it.. Does any one play around Sheffield, England?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:40 pm
hiya, im kajal. i have a badass space marine army (2000+ points) and a really bad imperial army blaugh with a couple squads that can't seem to ever win sweatdrop if you could give me advise with the imperials i'd appreciate it biggrin  

Kajale

Scarlet Jile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:32 am
Hey, I'm Zach.

I just got invited to this Warhammer Guild, and decided 'what-the-hell,' it'll be fun.

I say "Warhammer" because that's what I was big into, or rather, what people were big into paying me to paint for them. The only 'army' I actually have would be a misbegotten band of illegitimate Orc and Goblin troops.

It's pretty fun, though. I'm not a hard-core player; I just prefer painting and customizing the models.

Just the same, I know quite a bit about painting, so if you want to ask any questions about it, I'd be a pretty good person.

Thanks,

Zach.

P.S. I'll try to get a picture of my little army, but for now I'm lacking in the camera department.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:19 pm
Although I do have this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com  

Scarlet Jile

Demeritus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:21 pm
Afternoon all, i was just invited to join this guild and it will be nice to talk strategies and concepts with knowledgeable people

my real name is geoff and the armies im keeping up on are chaos, lost and the damned though i do have about 1200 in eldar and over 2k in necron, currently im starting to build a force of guardsmen for induction purposes when Codex Alien Hunters is released  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games