Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
.:Warhammer Fan Art:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:41 pm
This is a picture I did a little bit ago, and never finished, by any means. I screwed up on the arm and never corrected it, and I didn't finish the legs or even do any of the shading to anywhere that I'd of liked.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:45 pm
I like the helmet, I think that's the best bit about the picture.  

Faeruithir88

Mormacar

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:02 pm
Xenos Mortium
This is a picture I did a little bit ago, and never finished, by any means. I screwed up on the arm and never corrected it, and I didn't finish the legs or even do any of the shading to anywhere that I'd of liked.

User Image

looks very neat smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:20 pm
User Image

a little number i did
I'm gunna shade it up later  

MegaKx

King Kento

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:33 am
Id say next time, make the helmet smaller, and increase the torso size, including the shoulder pads. Looks kind of chibi/super deformed like the gaia avatars or my signature. Regardless of that good job on details. You added a lot of little things to give him character like the laurels and the scrollwork.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:08 pm
ya i figured that after and the little cape in front makes him look like he has tiny legs  

MegaKx

Censure

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chosen Chaos Terminator.
4laugh

Isn't he just snuggly and adorable?

PS: Some things that seem off were intentional.
The eyes, for example.

It's not complete yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:15 am
I like it. The head is pretty neat. smile

-Mykal

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

King Kento

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:29 am
Very very nice, great details, good job on the chaosy bits. The only issue I have is that as usual with people's marine art. The helmet is too big. A marines's body is increased quite a bit, but not so much the head. Also this is termie armor it looks like, so the body should contrast the head even more being basically tank armor.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:16 am
King Kento
Very very nice, great details, good job on the chaosy bits. The only issue I have is that as usual with people's marine art. The helmet is too big. A marines's body is increased quite a bit, but not so much the head. Also this is termie armor it looks like, so the body should contrast the head even more being basically tank armor.
Well, Terminator helmets are also fairly massive.  

Censure

King Kento

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:35 pm
Vitiator
King Kento
Well, Terminator helmets are also fairly massive.

If youre going off of the models, which actually looking at that image again, it looks like you are, though at least you have the arms lowered some.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:50 pm
Some details such as the armour sticking up behind his head aren't even, as well as the semi-circular band underneath his helmet. While he is a Chaos Marine, and due to him being Chaos-y you can get away with having things be mishapened, I'd try to put greater emphasis on those sorts of things, and it'll add that extra little "oomph" to make it look better.

But I've never been able work this well with straight pen to paper, so I applaud you. I really like some of the details, such as the teeth on(in?) the mask, and I think the shading is done rather nicely.  

Xenos Mortium

Censure

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:20 am
Xenos Mortium
Some details such as the armour sticking up behind his head aren't even, as well as the semi-circular band underneath his helmet. While he is a Chaos Marine, and due to him being Chaos-y you can get away with having things be mishapened, I'd try to put greater emphasis on those sorts of things, and it'll add that extra little "oomph" to make it look better.

But I've never been able work this well with straight pen to paper, so I applaud you. I really like some of the details, such as the teeth on(in?) the mask, and I think the shading is done rather nicely.
On AND in. ;D I decided to do something really warped. Like the helmet is part of his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:00 pm
Vitiator
Xenos Mortium

On AND in. ;D I decided to do something really warped. Like the helmet is part of his body.
Yeah, the helmet is just really brilliant, my favourite thing on there. 3nodding

(btw, I like the picture in your sig.)  

Xenos Mortium

Admiral Smort

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:03 pm
here's something i did while bored at school last year.
User Image  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces