Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:28 pm
"As you know..." She forced her body up, vision still blurred but getting better. "I'm not totally human...what do you think it's for?" She looked at him seriously.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:05 am
"Reboot?" He said jokingly trying to cheer her and himself up. xd
He decided he wasn't going to listen to the "no touching" order anymore. He put his hand on hers and rubbed it comfortingly.  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:25 pm
"Train..." She looked at him troubled. "What is it about me...that seems to catch your attention and intrest?" Her eyes were curious but her face was serious.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:45 pm
Train lowered his head, and seemed to think for a minute. "Do I owe you that explanation, when I can barely answer it myself. I guess, I want to understand you and want you to understand me. It's just a bond, some thing someone can't explain. Can on who is in love truly explain that feeling? What about the same for friendship? Does there always have to be an explanation as to why you're attracted to someone?" He raised his head again and looked her in the eyes. "You don't need to know the answer to that, you just need to give me a chance. It's as simple as that." As if to ruin the serious moment he stuck his tongue out, and gave her a teasing look. "Besides, you don't need to know 'everything' about me, you'll learn that if you listen to what I said and just let me stick by your side. I want to be here to protect you."  

Emos Eat Skittles

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:34 pm
((Am I supposed to post?))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:06 am
((I think I am...I'm just slow and can't think of anything to type...><))  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:19 pm
(((yeah only took you a month to think of saying that xD)))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:57 pm
((-Smacks- SHUT UP! That's not nice! Hmph! I can think now I was just going through something and didn't want my responce to suck because I was really sad.)) "OOH! I was actually liking the more serious side of you!" She gets a little flustered. "I like your cryptic answers...responces really none were an actual answer because you can't answer a question with a question without getting another in reply to that!" She huffs. "Cryptics make me think...they keep my intrest because they never really give you the full answer you want. They keep you guessing the entire time! I'm so intrigued by them that I'd follow them forever JUST to try to understand them. But you can't stay serious for long." She sits up and pulls a robe she had on the end of her bed on and ties it.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:57 am
((I'm begining to wonder if anyone's ever going to post in this again? It's not like it's totally shut down...it hasn't been locked for anything inappropriate...not that there is anything inappropriate in this thread. It merely died...))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:52 pm
"haha I guess your right. I can't stay serious around you." He says with his arm behind his head. I'm just worried, and I guess that makes me serious. He grabs her hand in his and presses it to his face. "I really care about you, and I guess I just wnated you to know that." He smiles, and regains a happy look on his face.  

Emos Eat Skittles

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:01 am
((Um i guess this means we've resumed?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:28 pm
"It's not over." She took her hand back. "I won't get close to you too soon. I'm gunna try to do it right this time around." She couldn't look at him, but she knew what she'd said wasn't the truth. She wanted to be close to him...and Sven...but she didn't want to see either of them hurt, physically or emotionally, because of her. "Don't get caught up on all this too fast..." She more faced the window now, her breathing was low and even, but her body was stiff with tension. ((I got some of the things I made her say from a song! heehee! I love that song!))  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:40 pm
((I'm suprised we made it this far with only 3 people... I think no one else is joining because they haven't heard of Black Cat.))

Sven was leaning against the wall,smoking. Even though his eye was open and un-covered,his energy wasn't being drained. "Finally,some control.." He muttered to himself. After he finished his ciggarett,he walked in and said, "The hideout is finally clean. We can move back in by supper." Sven smiled slightly at Myoko,being reminded greatly of Eve and her curiostity.

((sorry I haven't been on in so long,but I don't get on gaia much anymore.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:33 pm
(tis quite alright...)She looked up at him and smiled brightly. "Well hello again!" She acted as though nothing had been said between her and Train and, honestly, she was good at hiding what they'd been discussing and keeping it from affecting her. "I'm feeling a little better...I should probably get out of bed before I become a vegetable." She giggled and jumped out of the bed and staring at them like they're idiots for being in a girls room.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:21 pm
Train scooted to the doorway and shook his head trying to wake up again. "I'll go and make us all sumthing to eat." He made his way to the kitchen area and an appealing smell began to fill the rooms. He was humming a somewhat sad song as he put all the ingredients skillfully together. His thoughts were racing. Why did things have to be so hard? Why did life have to be so confusing? He felt so different lately. He wanted so much to be with Myoko, but he had a feeling that maybe it'd be better if he just moved on and forgot he ever had feelings for her. He suddenly dropped the fork that he had been holding. Thats it! It'd be better that way wouldnt it?!! His decision had been made. From now on he was only going to be a supporting friend for Myoko. Someone she could rely on. But, no matter what, he would always put her life before his.
(((=] aww mushiness xD )))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces