Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rurouni Kenshin?
  ISAWESOME!!
View Results

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:07 am
Saitoh still went hidden for he was not to fight kenshin until he was fully healed...Only then could he wake up his rival...Battousai.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:51 am
amaya woke up with a feeling of dread. "someone is watching us...," she looked directly where Saitoh was despite she couldn't see him in the shadows.  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:07 pm
((Iinit Katsu? are we talking about the artist news reporter guy??))

Hotaru was staying at the dojo. Why? because there was no holding pen for her avaliable at the jail. Lucky break was her only thought she had when she had heard this. But the stay wasnt all bad-at least there was Sanosuke to talk to.

"...and so i came up here to Tokyo after FOREVER and finally got around to finding Kenshin and this crazy girl in a fox mask is trying to kill him and she's all emotional and all and it pissesmeofftonoendwhycanpeoplejustmoveonwiththeirlives?!!?!?" she told him, ignoring the confused look on his face. "And now i have to this damn communtity service crap and i dont WANT TO!!"

"You mean that thing where their going to force you to help them with that Shishio guy?" Sano siad quickly, taking advantage of her pause?

"Awhodihwhaddah?!" Hotaru said dumbly, giving the rooster-head the same dumb stare he did.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:26 pm
Once again Amaya was out of bed walking around. I know i won't get any respect from that girl. Her face twisted in anger.She probably has no respect for anyone. She adjusted the borrowed kimono from karou. At least some like me here....children always make me smile She looked at ayame and sazume playing with yahiko who looked irritated at playing. She kept her face pretty expressionless in front of the enemy but a small smile formed on her lips as she watched them play.  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:30 pm
"And then theres HER!" The dragon girl said, not being able to help herself. "She thinks she's the only one who's all lonly and s**t- i'm just a good liar! thats ALL! you have no idea how much it hurts! and whats even worce is that i know about it! i know about it all! but not her! i dont understand and for once it hurts! oh god...." And without being able to help herself, she fell ont op of Sanosuke, and while she fought to keep her tears back, he just sat there in silence. he knew how it felt.

"It hurts...when you dont know..." Hotaru mumbled feelbly in betwween sobs, trying to gather herelf up again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:41 pm
Little did the dragon girl know she heard every word. Sano watched as she walked up. "your lucky...yes your alone and its painful " she said calmly."but...you didn't find dead bodies of your loved ones....my father won't even talk to me or look at me because i look so much like mom...same with uncle.I'm rejected by my loved ones. Father won't even make me sole heir to the fortune for...my brother was among the dead.He doesn't really...approve of my swordsman ship...you have sano...and kenshin...and your master...look around you...u feel alone...the reason why is your not looking hard enough." Her features have relaxed and no longer looked cold...but it gave anyone who looked in her eyes a very warm feeling but a deep sadness.  

Kradxon

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:10 am
Kenshin was in the door behind her, "If you would allow us we would most definatly be friends wth you, that we would. Nobody deserves to be alone."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:24 am
Needless to say, she was speechless. She adverted her eyes, clutching tighter to Sanosuke's Aku jacket.

"Yeah well. it still dosent help much that you belittle me so mch. i have a temper problem if you havent noticed...." she trailed off, as if leaving a part of her story out. and she was hiding something-you could hear it in her voice.  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:58 pm
"your hiding something" said amaya avoiding eye contact with kenshin in th process. "no one can hide anything from me...talk to kenshin ...." With that she walked out of the room leaving an air of comfort  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:02 pm
Hotaru grunted in silent protest. Not that she was REALLY protesting. it was just good to get the stupid argument over and done with. Besides, like she had said before-she was a good liar, so the truth wasnt something that would be discovered so easily.  

Sano-Ryuujin

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:46 pm
Kenshin looked to Hotaru waiting for her to talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:22 pm
"Well...." she started, letting go of Saosuke (much to his displeasure). "For starters, Hiko-shishou said to give you ths once i came..." Reaching into the impassible folds of her worn outfit-she pulled out a letter. A very worn, crumled, and coffee stained letter. It looked very much like it had been all over Japan (as it had).

Kenshin took the letter gingerly. Printed in his masters familiar handwriting was the kanji for "Kenshin." He opened it, reading what was inside.

"*Baka Deshi-
Teach Hotaru. Dont mess up. I'll write later.

~Hiko"

Yup, that was Hiko all right.

*Baka deshi= stupid apprentice  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:58 am
Amaya walked out Looking down. She wasn't quite looking where she was going till she was jerked around a building. A hand covered her mouth. "after that stunt you pulled at the hospital..don't think your death will come quick" said a man. Amaya swallowed. I'm gonna die....and never get the revenge i wanted...dad, uncle...im sorry....im sorry She thought as the man began to drag her into the woods to a isolated clearing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:43 pm
"So I'm supposed to be your teacher?" Kenshin asked.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:42 pm
Saitoh dissapeared from there thinking."there are to much people here...time for a little strategic withdrawing and tokyo time^^."Went away.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff