Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Pokemaster's Sanctuary. (Version 2, New First Post.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:48 pm
80's electronic rock? Cheesy?

talk2hand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:11 pm
Magenta Placenta
80's electronic rock? Cheesy?

talk2hand
ZOMG ITS A FLY *takes out a flyswatter and chases it* evil  

infernal_soul

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:16 pm
Meh. 80's electronic rock doesn't seem to have nearly as bad of a rep as rap does. Everywhere I look I see somebody claiming rap is subordinate to other music genres, and that people who listen to it are brainwashed into becoming sex-craving druggie monkeys. That's like saying everybody who plays Grand Theft Auto is gonna go shag a schoolgirl, cut her head off, throw it at a car and get it to crash into a traffic cop, and then go on a rampage through most of the night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:19 pm
No, no, no! They've got it all wrong!
That's hip hop. rolleyes

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:20 pm
Magenta Placenta
No, no, no! They've got it all wrong!
That's hip hop. rolleyes
I agree. Hip hop is...how shall I put this? Hip hop is like a branch off of rap, but it's more flash and melody than raw beats and rhythm. More style, less substance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:25 pm
I like zero style, and an even distribution of rhythm and substance.
Or all rhythm, no substance.
Gotta love the EBM. It's all in the bodywork. cool

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:28 pm
EBM eh? Does it stand for anything? I might end up illegally downloading some of their stuff if I happen to be bored one day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:32 pm
Electronic Body Music.
I could send you some good stuff, if you like. Of course, not now, because I'm on a laptop.

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:34 pm
*laughs*

Hell, I have no idea how the hell you'd do that, but if you're willing then I guess it's worth a shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:39 pm
Good point. The only way that we actually converse is over here.
I'm always willing to share my wonderfully eccentric music, though. D:

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:40 pm
And if the terrorists do shut down the Internet, then even that shall be vamoose.

*sighs* More incentive for me to get some real-life friends -- I can't bring my computer monitor to the nudey bar you know? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:43 pm
I would die without the internet. I live in the middle of ******** nowhere. If I had a record store closeby, I'd be okay, but I don't.

I'm just about as anti social as your typical teenager can get. Hell, I don't even want to make friends. I don't even ******** like the ones that I currently have.

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:45 pm
Meh. Friendship is a flower that grows not in everybody's preferred garden I suppose. Without the Internet, I'd probably find that pencil next to the keyboard, and I'd end up locking myself in my room all day and roaming the hallways punching walls at night, just like your typical hikikomori.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:50 pm
My garden is owned by an ornery widow who, next week, is planning to spray the whole ground with that weeding solution to forestall any more stupid plants growing. She's annoyed as s**t by the plants that are already there, and doesn't need any more unless they're large pieces of fungi that will feed off of and clear out the rest of the stupid plants.

cool

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:52 pm
Hell, whatever works for you. *laughs*

That does lead me to think of a rather interesting question. What happens when we all grow up and we never see each other again, even online? If that ever were to happen, I mean. We have been together for almost three years now. At least I have.  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff