Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:27 pm
(WARNING! Gravion Spoiler!)
I have cried at the pokemon movie too even if I was ar sixth grade when it came to the theater. But the last time I cried over an anime even though it wasnt of sadness but of exitement was the end of Gravion when the ultimate gravion apears I swear I was cracking up and stuff it was beautiful!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:17 pm
i think that the saddest anime ive seen would have to be Grave of Fireflies... its so sad! crying  

meiun-chan

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:11 pm
i cried on the pokemon the first movie, when the part when all clone pokemon of mewtwo, and all the real pokemon of trainers battle each other. it was so painful, that all the pokemon cried. i did cry too... seriously, i ain't joking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:17 am
i cried, during Yu Yu, as well when Genkai Died,
there where far too many times in wolfs reign.
and when Maes died in Fullmetal alchemist.  

Derenzo

-Kiro-Hidan-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:44 pm
i cry practicly every time i watch an episode of elfen lied expecially in the beginning when lucy trys to esape and gets shot in the head and falls off a cliff into the ocean crying crying crying . i was happy that she didnt die tho xd heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:48 pm
I just finished whatching the end of Chrono Crusade and I must say I have been crying for at least half an hour...That is so...strong...I need help or I might just die from sadness...I have never seen something so...  

Zeramir

Anime_Idiot08

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:44 am
i cried with Fruits Basket and Chrono Crusade. More with Chrono Crusade though. It's the ending of it that made me cry... you'd actually think that there's a happy ending... but actually it's a very sad ending... i think it would make anyone cry... it's really that emotional...
and also Fushigi Yugi when Nuriko died... and also FMA cuz it ended... (well, actually it's when Nina was turned into a chimera and was found like exploded on the wall) and also in inuyasha when inuyasha thought that Kagome died... (cuz i thought that too)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:46 am
sabre_sword
Furuba made me cry. Both anime and manga. gonk

yep i cried with the last three episodes. they were so sad... but i didn't cry as much with the manga...  

Anime_Idiot08

Jonosh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:49 am
I'm dissapointed that so few people have mentioned Air. It must be the saddest Anime EVER.

The other Anime I cried when I watched is:
Monster: In episode 11 or so, with the mercenary and the Vitnamese girl.
Grave of the Fireflies:'Nuff said
Elfen Lied: Many times, especially in the OVA when i finally completely understood Lucys deep grudge.
Naruto: "This fist is heavier than life!" 'Nuff said.
Now and Then, Here and There: It is just too Horrible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:52 pm
I cried my eyes out at the ending of Chrono Crusade...and in FMA when Nina died...those two are such awesome animes!! crying  

num_ sub lime starburst

kageling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:53 am
Kannazuki no Miko. ;_____; It just tears at your heartstrings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:37 pm
I've cried in soooo many animes!
There's been Elfen Lied, Chobits, X/1999, Midori No Hibi etc etc etc....
I love a anime that can bring a tear to my eye!  

Franken Fran

Rikku201

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:43 pm
I cried when I watched some pokemon movies when I was little, I cried when Haku and Zabuza died together in Naruto, and in DNAngel when Dark vanished. Man, I'm such a wimp. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:03 pm
I cried watching Sonic X #26, 52, and 78. I watched 26 and 52 in japanese and it made me cry really bad crying (the english version was a joke blaugh ). Watched 78 in French and was also sad with some characters gone crying and was the very final Sonic X episode. crying  

kp_anthony

Archangel Atora

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:20 am
I cried watching Kanon, So touching. crying  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games