Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What First Drawn You To Anime? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:55 pm
I was never really into it until the summer between my 6th and 7th grade yr when my friend Dakota introduced me to Rurouni Kenshin and then I began to watch some on my own and fell in love with it. I mean sure I watched Digimon, Pokemon, and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:35 am
I always watched and loved anime since I was little but I guess I started to get more into it about ยด98,when american cartoons were going down the hill and I lost my faith on comptemporanian writers as a source of good stories.  

Prowny

annie2013

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:03 pm
i dont know
its to far back for me to remember  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:25 pm
well, i suppose it all started with pokemon in... 2-3th grade? lol  

drkdragon777

Hanone_x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:26 pm
I loved anime like digimon and pokemon since first grade, but when I really started getting interested in others was two years ago when my friend sent me FullMetal Alchemist. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:20 pm
I've been hooked since I started watching anime in 2nd or 3rd grade. I started watching Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z, digimon, pokemon and a couple others.
I have been watching anime ever since...it's been about 10-11 years since I started watching anime.  

darkcrystallynangel

silencebetrayed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:21 am
It was about 2 am in the morning and I turned to scifi channel I was about 10-11 years old then. They were playing Vampire Hunter D. XD Yay for insomnia XD lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:14 pm
My best friend showed me a pic of a guy on a manga, so she inttroduced me manga while she was at it, i read that manga and fell in love with it! =D ninja  

JapanFreak320

Shy Love Prince

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:27 am
Gundam wing got me started...I was really young, and mainly watched cartoons like bugs bunny so when I saw, Heero and the gang kicking butt with such a serious story, as opposed to the childish stuff I watched I ate it up, and now here I am, a proud anime lover. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:15 pm
when I first saw Dbz  

Lord Deathnotefan666

-Mrs OREOZ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 pm
5th grade!! my cousin told me about it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:42 am
Cardcaptor Sakura was the first anime show i watched. I use to buy tons of them and when my cousins told me there other cool anime shows I started becoming obbessed with anime heart  

brightwingz

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

NoFearKira

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:32 pm
my friend got me to watch them and i guess my bro to he got me watching DBZ and kenshin and my friend got me to watch onther anime that was on tv or off youtube but i think i was in middle school or the middle of 6th grade i really don't remember witch one xp bad memory on things that r simple rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 pm
spirited away drew me to anime. spirited away was the first anime i ever watched...and it was amazing! then i tried watching other anime and now im a ginormous fan! hundreds of series (anime and manga) are in my house!  

Cocoa-bozu

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100

nai_aka_kyuuketsuki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:22 pm
it was in eigth grade and two of my friends kept talking about death note and i got curiose and watched loved it and it progressed from there  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff