Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Zee`s Dead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:51 pm
If the incest involves two hawt siblings, yes..it is okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:41 pm
User Image
I don't mind brother or boy cousin incest in anime. But I get very upset at parent/child incest. I have my reasons to, becuase I was sexualy abused by my bialogical father when I was a toddler and I can say it ******** you up for the rest of your life.

So yah incest in anime = heart

~User Image~

User Image

Corn Squash

Muffyn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:46 pm
Ouran High School has a great incest yaoi couple, although I really do think they're teasing a lot of the time. But I'm fine with it in anime (I think it's adorable!) but real life, no. Unless it's like your second cousin twice removed or something. Hehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:19 pm
I don't hate it but alas I had one b*****d of a father and I don't care who was abused leaving your 4 year old son to die of scarlet fever when you have free medical and there's a docter who is a block away if outragious. Also to be a drunk who happens to not pay the electric or water is horrible too. Also just starving your kids is wrong. I was never struct but it was a neglection abuse. I almost died of scarlet fever which only happens if you have strep throat for too long. On top of that my brother's had his bronciole tubes infected since he was 3. It was horrible and I'd rather never see his ugly mug again. cry It may not seem bad but I'm only telling you small details. Anyhow I believe in incest maybe not between sister brother.... handicapps... but brother brother as long as they range in a near age group and it isn't like uncle or parent on the child. So yes being abused screws up your life and Incest is good with certain scenerios sweatdrop *Runs away before being pounded by peoples*  

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:00 am
~Riyu Umi Renku~
I don't hate it but alas I had one b*****d of a father and I don't care who was abused leaving your 4 year old son to die of scarlet fever when you have free medical and there's a docter who is a block away if outragious. Also to be a drunk who happens to not pay the electric or water is horrible too. Also just starving your kids is wrong. I was never struct but it was a neglection abuse. I almost died of scarlet fever which only happens if you have strep throat for too long. On top of that my brother's had his bronciole tubes infected since he was 3. It was horrible and I'd rather never see his ugly mug again. cry It may not seem bad but I'm only telling you small details. Anyhow I believe in incest maybe not between sister brother.... handicapps... but brother brother as long as they range in a near age group and it isn't like uncle or parent on the child. So yes being abused screws up your life and Incest is good with certain scenerios sweatdrop *Runs away before being pounded by peoples*

aww crying that's very sad *pets you and gives you a plushi* and I agree with you on the incest. Tis ok for same sex if they wish it, but brother and sister is a no, just because of well... >.> <.< you know....reproducing...and such...yea...*runs away*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:28 pm
I think it's sooo crazy that in Anime/Manga I don't see anything wrong with it. Because it just love.

But in real life I think it's just...not right? I'm not sure. I think it's because ever since highschool strangers always assume tha my brother and I are a couple (we don't hold hands or anything just when go to like a movie or the mall people assume since we don't look like siblings) so the idea of it really grosses me out.  

RaddPixieSticQueen

Lyra Skye Pendragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:36 am
Sibling (including twincest) and cousin love is all right with me (KouKou from Digimon Frontier, anyone?), because usually they're closer to being the same age. Parent and child or aunt/uncle and niece/nephew makes me squirm, though, because there's also that whole age issue on top of everything... I don't really have anything against consentual ***** (.... o.O), but I personally don't like seeing it 'cause it squicks with me. Just like how I don't like seeing incest couplings iRL... I can't and won't say it's completely and utterly wrong and disgusting, but I just don't want to see it, 'sall. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:29 am
Yeah, I like it better in anime and manga, but real if is iffy. But I'm in no way against it.  

Maimuna Luna

[Shuichi_Uesugi]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:15 pm
gecko_girl_vici
What do you think? I think there's nothing hotter than a good, square session of Yaoi incest. I mean, am I the only one out there? crying I can probably say this because I dont have any brothers and sisters..
What about real-life yaoi incest? Opinions?

I am a fan of The Angel's Feather is a famouse yaoi game that is very into icest lol I mean practicaly the boys at the anime are two twin brothers and both of them are angels or shall I say naugthy angels domokun

but for my opinion incest is beutiful hehe I dont see anything wrong with it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:41 pm
Uchihacest. ;p  

Invisible Ukulele

[Shuichi_Uesugi]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:50 pm
Karai_sato
Uchihacest. ;p
question eeh? xDD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:40 am
I like YAOI incest heart
In anime, manga, yaoi, yuri, hentai and so I ahve nothing against it (not that I 'm into yuri or something with girls in it but you get the picture). But when I think about my own family it's just eeew XP But maybe if I had a handsome brother around the same age as me.. (I only have sisters). God, I would be in prison cry

But however, I think YAOI incest is awesome, I like ALL YAOI (except Harry x Draco XD), as long as the guys are handsome and the situations are hot or exciting, I don't care how they are related to each other ^_^  

Wires in a Box

Invisible Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Generous 100

-Dancing Deathscythes-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:53 am
I don't like incest gonk

Of course, there are times when I stumbled across a good yaoi, incest pic/fic which was hot/interesting 3nodding

But I generally don't like it. Guess it's because I have a sibling (and I have screamed when I accidentally saw her naked... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:50 am
I'm really not that big a fan of incest, but I'm not totally against it. I mean, if it's love, then why shouldn't it be allowed? There is one incest couple that I actually like. Dean/Sam slash (from Supernatural)  

Nekala

x0xp0k3x0x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:17 pm
Yaoi incest is awsome! but when it's between a guy and girl...not so much  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games