Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Is it weird to like the cemetery? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it?
  Yes
  No
  Poll whore
View Results

Strzyga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:18 pm
I love wisiting cementaries... next year we're planning to travel round the europe and visit some...places...
Abandon churches are terrifying...once I saw statue of angel loosing paint, with broken wings nearit's feets and red moss or sth on it's brest... brrrr

The most impirtant things are NOT to take corps or parts of corps out from the cementary and don't kill cats in morbid way there...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:11 pm
I love the cemetery, there is nothing more peaceful then the serenity of death. death is the mother of beuty, and a cemetery is the grounds which it is made on.  

lest_redemtion

Lady Djin

Ursine Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:45 pm
I like going to an old one out of town. It's peaceful & I don't have to listen to anyone there.
There's nothing wrong with it. Besides..it's historical xd mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:43 pm
A hotel I recently stayed at was next to a cemetery and had a nice pavillion overlooking it. At the time I was re-reading some H.P. Lovecraft, so I flipped to "Call of Cthulu" and read next to the cemetery for a little bit. I couldn't resist...I thought it was hilarious.  

Silenus Slade

Dark Moonlight Infinity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:49 pm
I love going to a cametary. Especially @ night. A cemetary feels like solitude and they comfort me for many reasons.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:26 am
I live between two cemeteries and I visit one of them almost every day. I find it a peaceful place where I can relax without being bothered by anyone.  

heartbrokenangel21

Strzyga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:55 am
I love cementaries, abandon churches and ruins too... I go there to relax, to find a peace to read, write and draw...
And noone dare to disturb you

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:11 pm
That's cause their to scared lol.I LOVE cemitaries!! heart heart  

Kamadev

bloodyhanyou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:46 pm
i loove cemeteries if i could go to one everyday i would. its not weird at all to like them hun, keep it up smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:11 pm
I always get a strange feeling when I go to a cemetary. It's not a bad feeling, it's just kind of weird. Whenever I go there, I walk around and look at the headstones on the graves. Sometimes I even talk to them. I've had a few nice visits with my deceased grandfather and little brother.  

Elle Razor

Kamadev

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:25 pm
i havn't had any incounters like that yet.but i have talke to headstones before..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:15 pm
I love cemeteries, I find them very peaceful and calming to look at. Thay are great for inspiration to.  

Obfuscated Paradox

Genica Pussywillow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:01 pm
I love cemetaries. I think they're peaceful and calming
But, I have friends that are terrified of them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:56 pm
For me going to cemeteries is a way of relaxing and connecting with those who haven't or won't move on yet.It's peaceful and calming,it's a quiet place and very sereal.When I go there I always visit this 6 year olds grave named Gwendalin.I can almost feel her there,when I sit under the tree by her grave and relax,I swear she comes and sits by me,leaning against my side,wearing a black dress with red makeup.

I love going there.There's nothing wrong with it to me.  

FrostDemonsAngel

XxBloodyXWristxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:11 am
history_nazi
I like going to cemeteries to admire the headstones, especially the older ones that are more like sculptures. Half the time I find myself reading the headstones too.
I know a common stereotype for goths is being a satanic person who hangs out in the cemetery with the dead, and crap like that, but most people think anyone who goes to the cemetery for anyother reason other than a funeral is weird. I was wondering if anyone else does what I do or if it really is that abnormal.

Lol as long as you are not breaking any laws or disturbing the resting place of peoples loved ones I do not see a problem xD  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff