Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

hatake_kakashi1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:41 am
this guild is boring somtimes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:45 pm
hentai_710
this guild is boring somtimes

I hear you I'm super bored an there's no new posts but I still love this gulid! whee  

Hisoka1980

bakasensei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:25 am
i do like shota  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:45 pm
I think it's cool. Love is love right?  

Amenazar

Riosin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:30 pm
I don't like personally, to be honest I hate it. But since that Boku no Pico OVA came out it's been getting a larger audience.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.   

I've never even heard of it. o_o
Better start watching! x3

^ω^

You are my shining star User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ S a k u r a` ~ Dance ]]

Chibilady44

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:10 am
I really think shota is bad anime. I`m in favor of realtionship between to grown up men.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:03 am
some of that hard shota is pretty scary to me, like when the children look about 5 years old. Why would you put a kid that young in a sexual situation? When their a bit older it can be very cute and sweet if its just fluff. I mean, i like Loveless and stuff like that.  

Pomba Gira

tenshi_darien

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:20 pm
Tenrakku
some of that hard shota is pretty scary to me, like when the children look about 5 years old. Why would you put a kid that young in a sexual situation? When their a bit older it can be very cute and sweet if its just fluff. I mean, i like Loveless and stuff like that.

ditto what she said

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:29 pm
Hmmm...as I have posted in the Incest thread...real shota is growing on me ( "real" as in the extreme age differences, NOT "real" as in real life. I mean in only a fictional world xp ).Let's see...I wonder just how much influence that dream has had on me...inspiring me to write a little short something about two siblings, both boys, with a ten year age difference... ninja  

SeNalove

Suzuki fujisawa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:21 am
Shota, shota, shota...well, I've read some shota and I've read the cute ones and well it's interesting to me.

10 and older is good...

Exhilirating in a way. I'm just weird like that. xp

And I'll read your story, Senalove! No problem!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:32 pm
It really depends on the couple and the interactions. Of course, there's an age limit and such for me, and anything below around 13 somewhat freaks me out.

I'm not very keen on the whole extremely young boys being in sexual situations thing...

such a mess

angelBmine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:08 pm
i think it can be sweet... heart ....but if the age difference is TOO big...then i shy away and think its creepy. tho, its my own opinion. love is as love does  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:53 am
Well, not the real shota.
But I love 13 and up + sex scenes *___*;
The fluffy stuff is boring in the shota departement D: I need first time buttsecks heart 3nodding

Graceful crisis

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games