Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:41 pm
Jin-JINO-SAN!!!!
*Kika knelt down next to unable to do anything then it ocured to her*
Don't hate me for this Jino-san....
*she the entered his possesing it and made him walk to the nearest inn and get him a room.
User Image
hehehe goodnight Jino-san!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:18 pm
Zeramir went to kurenai and kissed her lips gently as he stood by the bed."Wake up my love...things are going to get really rough really fast...I will need your help..."

While this happened the shadow creatures all fusioned into a man of white hair but dark energy, The man had pale skin and beautiful face. as they said face of an angel and soul of a demon.
User Image
"No one will hurt my beloved zed...No one..."  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:59 pm
Kika sat watching Jino sleep then felt a surge of energy from kira adn saw Zed and someone else she took one look at Jino and then went to that place thinking maybe Zed could see her*
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:20 pm
Zed whatched the window of the mansion as it opened and showed a gust of wind enter and caress his face. This sign led him to know that a known spirit was around and only him could help her."Kika...come to me...you can reside here..."  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:53 pm
Kika gasped Zed could sense her and after everything that had happened her was letting her stay!*
User Image
thank you.....if you can hear me thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:51 pm
I wake up drowsily and look around the room, "How the hell am I going to pay for this?!". He tosses a lamp at the television breaking it. "Great, another 1000 yen gone... If I find out who put me here.. I swear, they better have a credit card!"  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:43 pm
*note on table to Jimo*
Everything paid 4.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:22 pm
Zed appeared a human doll with the exact atributes as Kika and started chanting as he used his shadow powers to create a shadow barrier around the doll that seemed to atract Kikas spirit. "Come to me My lady...I will give you a new breath of life..."  

Zeramir

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:06 pm
Looks over at the table and picks it up, "Kika's hand writing..." Gets a sudden urge to kill Zed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:00 pm
Kika looks at Zed and walks to him eyes closed trusting her friend*  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:00 pm
Zed united the soul and the doll bringing the doll to kikas power making her live as the dool until they get her body back. "Save your strenght for now...only you can destroy kira..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:37 pm
I understand.....thank you Zed  

Rebel_Princess

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:35 pm
I jump out the back window of the hotel and walk out of a dark alleyway onto the street. "Hmm, now where did the gang get off to?" He grins slyly, "Maybe that b*****d, Zed, got killed! In that case, all the missions belong to meh!" He laughs maniacally and breathes heavily. 'Who to kill first... who to kill first...' I think to myself... Sits down in the dirt on the road and looks out toward the inner city.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:29 pm
Kurenai awakes, though she did not open her eye's, for she could feel a pressence within the room. She pretended to sleep making the stranger have a false sense of security.  

Vampire_Ninja88

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces