Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P I N K Y - Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:45 pm
"Has anyone seen master?? im hideing. Nurse i need some bandages. My master beat me bad and i think My master might have sprained my ankle. I also could help if i feel up to it."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:45 am
Jeaniny starts to help dust!^_^  

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:08 am
*dusting* Achu! Achu! *dusting*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:26 pm
"Oh you marvelous little elves, such great work you do keeping the hospital wing spotless, I hope you all don't catch colds from working with that dust all the time, the last thing I want to hear is an elf going into sneezing fits because of my dust." gonk  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

creamee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:24 pm
miss i feel empty
they stoled my heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:26 am
Jeaniny will be ok *sniff* *sniff*  

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:01 pm
Little angel726
miss i feel empty
they stoled my heart

"Who stole your heart?" eek

Jeaniny7
Jeaniny will be ok *sniff* *sniff*

"Are you certain? Here now, have a whiff of this." The nurse hands Jeaniny a sharp yet sweet smelling sponge. "Just give it a sniff, the vapors are good against sneezes." 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:37 am
"My right wrist is fractured! Help! And I don't know how I got there, miss... um nurse..." Fearless cried helplessly. "I think I'm sleepwalking... Do you have a cure for that, miss nurse?"  

MikeDrawl

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:49 am
*snif* .....All better thank you nurse* Stars to clean more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:31 pm
FearlessDare
"My right wrist is fractured! Help! And I don't know how I got there, miss... um nurse..." Fearless cried helplessly. "I think I'm sleepwalking... Do you have a cure for that, miss nurse?"

"Sleepwalking, eh? Are you sure? I wouldn't want to diagnose the problem with the wrong solution now. Has this happened to you before?"

As the nurse talks, she tends to the girl's fractured wrist with a salve that seems to make the pain flush away almost instantly, though the wrist still looks very broken.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:12 pm
[Petrified, the house-elf, walks in carrying an enormous tray with bowls of hot soup and many other dishes. The height of the dishes stacked up on the tray is approximately three times larger that the height of the elf herself. The elf is wobbling.]

"Good evening, Miss. I've been told to bring these dishes here for your patients. I hope I haven't forgotten anything." [starts wobbling dangerously]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:45 am
cleaning is fun or at least more fun then cooking!^_^  

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:29 pm
Kitty opened the double doors and poked her head in, "Hi, I'm just looking for one of the first years." She noticed a house-elf wobbling around with a tray piled ridiculously high with food. Kitty kept an eye on the elf with a Wingardium Leviosa ready in case anything fell off. The elf might be offended if the prefect offered help before that happened. Of course, the elves never stopped amazing her with their ability to balance stuff like that, but you never know. "Oh, there you are, Fearless. How's your wrist?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:19 am
Once Jeaniny got burned by a bad first year. >< It really hurt. Jeaniny forgives them, but Jeaniny is still a little fearful of hot pots. *cleaning*  

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:28 am
[Petrified, the house elf, received strict orders not to give food to anyone but the head nurse of the hospital wing. She has been standing in the hospital wing for more than a week now, but the nurse didn't show up. Most of the food went off by now. Other people were walking past her, looking at her curiously. Finally, after more than a week, her stacks of carbohydrates ran out and even though Petrified was an endurable house-elf, her body just couldn't take any more. She collapsed on the floor, with the tray falling on top of her.]  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games