Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:31 pm
*accepts a euphonium player* How many of those do we have, I wonder?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:45 pm
Also, I ran into a Marching Band guild back in the "old" guild forum. The members were wondering why no one was joining and the thread was dying, and I told them of our guild, and how all the marchers are already members here. I subscribed to the thread so I could see how they responded. That was a week ago; and no one's posted yet. *shrugs*  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:08 pm
Durza the Shade
Also, I ran into a Marching Band guild back in the "old" guild forum. The members were wondering why no one was joining and the thread was dying, and I told them of our guild, and how all the marchers are already members here. I subscribed to the thread so I could see how they responded. That was a week ago; and no one's posted yet. *shrugs*

hmm that might explain
we've had lots of new members lately
eek sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:12 pm
just locked another thread
ok we need to think of SOMETHING  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:58 pm
Completely off the current topic:
Quote:
I cannot that stress this more. A major rule a lot of new members break is the "No Repative Thread" rule, which WILL result in thier thread being locked and deleted. So PLEASE make sure before post we do not have another topic JUST LIKE IT, even if that topic is dead.

You misspelled "repetitive." domokun
I think "repeat thread" would be a better term to use...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:09 pm
Silver Gryphon
Completely off the current topic:
Quote:
I cannot that stress this more. A major rule a lot of new members break is the "No Repative Thread" rule, which WILL result in thier thread being locked and deleted. So PLEASE make sure before post we do not have another topic JUST LIKE IT, even if that topic is dead.

You misspelled "repetitive." domokun
I think "repeat thread" would be a better term to use...
eek sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Skye of Thunder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:11 pm
Masquanade

so durza are you and i the only two active mods right now? eek because aryah and oggy are away and . . . I don't know. i mean it's not like we need any more but i was just wondering. are any of the other mods out there?

Even though I'm out, I'm still trying to help out when I get on...I'm so busy these days it's hard...Tis the least I can do cry *sighs*

(Can I make a suggestion? A sticky might be the best thing...not everyone will take the time to read rules in the other stickies)

*lurks back into shadows*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:16 pm
Skye of Thunder
Masquanade

so durza are you and i the only two active mods right now? eek because aryah and oggy are away and . . . I don't know. i mean it's not like we need any more but i was just wondering. are any of the other mods out there?

Even though I'm out, I'm still trying to help out when I get on...I'm so busy these days it's hard...Tis the least I can do cry *sighs*

(Can I make a suggestion? A sticky might be the best thing...not everyone will take the time to read rules in the other stickies)

*lurks back into shadows*

i know
but hmm
something has to be done sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:29 pm
locked another one . . . stare stressed
though this person had read the rule but didn't look through the forum sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:31 pm
I agree. I've locked and deleted quite a few topics, too - I only leave them locked for an hour or two. sweatdrop I'll try to leave them longer now.

Anyway, the sticky thing is a good idea, but I doubt many newbs will read it/them. I mean, look at Gaia as a whole: maybe one out of five newbs read them, anyway. There must be a better solution. gonk

((I'm sorry for not being on as much. I'm now a moderator in a CLAMP guild, too. gonk sad ))  

Ascend

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:33 pm
Einstein Ami
I agree. I've locked and deleted quite a few topics, too - I only leave them locked for an hour or two. sweatdrop I'll try to leave them longer now.

Anyway, the sticky thing is a good idea, but I doubt many newbs will read it/them. I mean, look at Gaia as a whole: maybe one out of five newbs read them, anyway. There must be a better solution. gonk

((I'm sorry for not being on as much. I'm now a moderator in a CLAMP guild, too. gonk sad ))

it's ok ami
try and leave it open for a day or so
don't worry about deleting
either durza or i will delete if stays up too long 3nodding
we just want it stay up so people can see why it was locked

i was thinking doing like a newbi hangout
and placing helpful info and whatnot in there. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:06 pm
Look, sir, mods! Speak and they will come. cool

Masquanade

I don't know if that's a good idea. When would a member graduate from "newbie" status and leave the hangout? We don't want to separate them from the guild as a whole, and it'd probably end up as another Chatterbox.  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:05 am
Durza the Shade
Look, sir, mods! Speak and they will come. cool

Masquanade

I don't know if that's a good idea. When would a member graduate from "newbie" status and leave the hangout? We don't want to separate them from the guild as a whole, and it'd probably end up as another Chatterbox.

yeah . . . i know . . .
but i don't know
i mean what else is there to do?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:10 pm
I know what j00 mean, Durza. :[ Frankly, I don't think there's a perfect solution to the problem. Just keep locking and deleting for now. >>;;  

Ascend

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:20 pm
Hey, I was wondering if there was already a topic where people can post their band jokes, cuz' if not, I wanted to make it. 3nodding I already scanned through all the topics, but I wanted to double check and make sure that I didn't post the same topic twice whee Thanks! biggrin  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games