Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychic_Master

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:45 am
Hello. My name is Quenton, and I'm fourteen years old, fifteen in March. I've been reading about paganism and Wicca for at least two years, and I've been activly studying for about two months, give or take a week. I joined this guild to have people who I could talk to about paganism, instead of reading books. So, that's me. I look forward to talking to people! I might be a little fluffy still, but I think I got over that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
My name is Rahal and I am a Chaos Worshipper. I've been studying many different spiritual and paranormal topics for several years and I'm hoping to learn somethings and maybe help teach some people. Thanks for the opportunity to walk among you.  

Shavis

Salahare

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:24 pm
My name is Salahare, and I am 16 years old. I have been curious about wicca since I was 11, when I first found a pentacle pendant in the back of a small store. I have been reading all the books on paganism and wicca for 3 years now, though I do not truly plan on following the practices (altar, prayer, etc.) unless I can figure out a way to integrate it into my normal life (meditation, tarot, and positive healing charms are prime exampes). I study for the sake of knowledge, and I wish to learn or at least be aware of all I can.

Blessed be!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:18 am
*realizes she never posted here* sweatdrop

I'm BlueRoseTorn, or Jessie. Whichever. Anyway, I've been curious in pagan practices and beliefs ever since I could remember, even though I was a Christian up until about two years ago. I've been studying Asatru, Runes, and different pantheons for about six months now (and I've been studying the Greek deities and myths for quite a few years). I'm mostly interested in continuing my Asatru studies (though it's been quite difficult as of late, thanks to school and work sweatdrop ), although I'm curious in herbs, kitchen witch practices, and general paganism and witchcraft.  

queertastrophy

damasta69

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:49 pm
hi im josh and im 15... my other account on this is damasta15(lol)im interested in wicca. so i joined this to learn about it... im going to start finding books on it  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:17 pm
Hey, I'm Nadreth - I'm a dedicant to Wicca of...um three years at some point this year....didn't actually keep track...doesn't seem terrible important to me. Well at anyrate - I practise the craft, follow the rede...and I admit chuck some Jediism laws in there for good measure because...yes, yes, I am a geek. At anyrate - this seems like an awesome place for a sixteen year old girl starting of in the world to learn more about Wicca...so here I am...I'm a mostly empty vessel...fill me up and watch out for Darth Vader on the way in.  

Dokt0rGunn

Tipsy Codger

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Blasynth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:51 pm
Hi, dropping in to introduce myself. I'm 30 years old and I've been a practicing pagan for around 8 years now. I'm a self initiated member of Faerie Wicca as taught by Francesca De Grandis. Oddly enough though, the goddess I mainly work with is Hecate.

I was pleased on reading through these forums to see how many sincere, intelligent and well informed people there are in this guild. I look forward to learning from you all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:32 pm
Hello and thank you for accepting my application to your guild. I'm 21 and I'm a novice Chaos Magician working in the Hermetic and Pop Magic paradigms. I haven't taken to self identifying as a Pagan because it was hard enough to decide whether I should call myself a magician, a Chaos Magician, a Chaote, or a Pop Magician already. All the power to anyone that does self identify as a Pagan though.

I'm here because I want to understand wicca and paganism in general as there is a monumental amount of disinformation and stereotypes about both of them that I would like to be deconditioned from as deconditioning is a fundamental element of Chaos Magic and I believe that Wicca has a great deal to offer anyone working with magic(k).

My biggest magical influences are currently Phil Hine, Grant Morrison, and Aleister Crowley. The deities I invoke most often are comic book characters as I can understand and apply them to the correspondences I need better than any other being. For instance I use Poison Ivy for Earth.

Gideon Starorzewski

Gingerbread . Coffin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:39 am
Hiya. (:

I'm Ging/Jess, 19, femailion, living in South Atlanta.

Earth Pagan is an easy lable for what I am, as I don't religiously believe in the pantheons of Norse, Celtic, Egyptian, Greco-Roman civilizations (but I do have a strong liking to all five, specifically Celts as that region of the world is where most of my ancestors came from), but I believe in a duality of dieties (God and Goddess) who made and are a part of everything natural.

I hug trees. (: When I'm not taking care of my ten-person family, or online, I'm outside. I've been following this path "officially" for the past 5 years.

I am hungry to learn and understand more. I don't really concider myself fluffy -- I don't think I'm the reincarnation of Merlin/Nimue or some other famous magician (I barely do magic), take everything with a grain of salt and question things. (: A lot. But feel free to prove me wrong, I like non-attacking debate.

I hope to learn and have fun conversations of thought. (x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:24 pm
Yes. Yo. Hello. Greetings. Hola.

Orion here, 17, United States Citizen, male.

I'm curious about.. well, everything. However, I would prefer reading up more on Greek, Norse, Celtic, and Egyptian pagan systems. Wicca and anything to do with matters related to it would also be appreciated, because I do not discriminate; I learn about everything.

Links, lists of books, snippets of information, graphs; whatever you have to do to aid me in my quest will be thanked, even if in the end it is deemed non-useful.

I have a spark for adventure. I tend to see life throuigh my own set of goggles, which is probably why I came into liking Paganism as a whole, and came to develop my own beliefs about it. I like animals, walks, storms, and mountains. Anything on an epic, mysterious scale sets me off, but your average every day life items will do it too.  

Orion-Blacknuckle

Chat_God

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:17 pm
Hello! I'm Julia, but I'd prefer if you all called me Chag, if you don't mind. I'm 21 and currently hail from a conservative household in Ohio. (-.-; I can't wait to get to college...) Anyway, yes. Going to college this coming year, so really looking forward to that. But back to the subject at hand.

I'm interested in learning about Paganism in general and Wicca in specific, amongst other things. (Including Shinto, but that's a whole nother story.) I'd like to learn about what makes Wicca Wicca and what makes other things Pagan. I'm interested quite keenly in herbology and divination. I already know divination is my strong point, but I've never tried to use a structure for it. I would simply use whatever was at hand, asked for a blessing on the divination tools, and done what felt right. It's usually proved extremely accurate, but I'd like to learn ways to make it more focused.

Sadly, I have no private space in which to practice anything in my current situation, and since I'm living in a conservative household... well, that causes a bit of a problem. There is no issue with the fact that I am not Christian. The problem is with Witchcraft because my parents are Christian and view Witchcraft as 'evil'. (My parents simply believe that I am agnostic right now, which is true, though I am searching for a different path and I do not, currently, practice Witchcraft.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:56 am
Hi. I'm GreenManThing, and I am interested in learning...well...about wicca and divination. I am 15 and in the broom closet. I already have a basic knowlage of wicca. I also prefer Tarot as my divination and I would like to learn some more.  

Thatchwork Conspiracy

daine_the_wild_mage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:43 pm
hi, im daine, im 14 and i've been pagan for nearly two years, i have a small coven, but we only meet every few monthes... 'cause my family r die-hard catholics... and would probably have me exercised if they new i was pagan, i live with my sister and my mum, and my dad (and step mum and step brother and sister) live a couple of hours away. all of them r catholic! i even have to go to a christian school... though you'd be surprised how many pagans g there...lol
any way, i want to tell my family that im pagan, but im sure quite how, any sugestions?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:39 pm
Hello. Thank you for welcoming me into your guild. I'm 18 and situated in Ireland. My practise is primarily shamanic. I work a lot with stones/crystals, spirits, astral travel and energy, as well as various forms of divination. I'm looking forward to helping out and learning wherever I can. Enjoy yourselves!  

Pelta

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games