Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why are emo's hated? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:21 pm

The reason most hate emo is because they are constantly being fed lies about us. They all think we are whining wimps who cut themselves.
That is definitly not true but people beleive it anyways. Its sad actally but that is why.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:26 pm
Rellik San
Sophie_mindfreak
Rellik San
Sophie_mindfreak
m0ky
Sophie_mindfreak
yet again what is a person without randomness.... but hey can i ask u a question???? exclaim

yeah what is it
ok my bestest friend ever randy is bi but him and my friend mike went out and stuff... but i want to ask him how things went.... and im really curious b/c i love him to death... and i think i might even like himm errr.......... well the question is how can u tell if someone is stering more away from wome... and closer to me? and should i ask how his date went only knowing that it may make me sad?

Mate, people are stupid, they will always do stupid things, you can't change that, so take pride in the fact your not as stupid as them, and get on with saying what you have to say. smile
i did and thanks for the addvice!
And now you know why people like me and don't run me out of thhe forum lol. smile I give good advice. smile
yar lol  

Sophie_mindfreak

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:27 pm
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

The reason most hate emo is because they are constantly being fed lies about us. They all think we are whining wimps who cut themselves.
That is definitly not true but people beleive it anyways. Its sad actally but that is why.
true and ppl are dumb and well are very gulibul.... i spell bad.... anywayz ppl are afriad of diffrence so they find some way to bring it down...!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:34 pm
people are afraid of people that are different... its bloody human nature!  

halfmike

misako2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:10 pm
lol hai its markuu
seriously. there just mad we steal there chicks. and sometimes there dudes..

i dont hate emo kids, but i'm not a fan...

i really don't like the culture just because it tries to put an emphasis on suicide, which my best friend committed a few years back. some of the bands who classify themselves as emo have lyrics that say cutting yourself is good and stuff like that. as for individual emo kids, ill judge them as a person, not as who they're labeled as.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:44 pm
misako2
lol hai its markuu
seriously. there just mad we steal there chicks. and sometimes there dudes..

i dont hate emo kids, but i'm not a fan...

i really don't like the culture just because it tries to put an emphasis on suicide, which my best friend committed a few years back. some of the bands who classify themselves as emo have lyrics that say cutting yourself is good and stuff like that. as for individual emo kids, ill judge them as a person, not as who they're labeled as.

yeah but the music is still good.. love them and i think its funny how they class MCR and panic as emo.. they may look it but its not emo music lol.. panic is so over rated i liked them and about 5 mopnths later they started to get populer and on the radio now i can stand them...  

m0ky

dpfc_boi36

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:07 pm
people just hate us because we are different, emo's are steriotyped too often.....with the cuttin n stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:15 am
People are scared of difference, of what they don't know... F THEM!  

Synchronised Mosher

Interesting Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:19 am
Bebe Kiki
agggggggreeeeed!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:56 am
Sophie_mindfreak
Bebe Kiki
agggggggreeeeed!

But people do know, thats the problem, there are so many stereotypes of emo out there, not just on tv, but in real life, that people beleive thats how you all really are, so its your own fault if anything.  

Rellik San
Captain

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:42 pm
Rellik San
Sophie_mindfreak
Bebe Kiki
agggggggreeeeed!

But people do know, thats the problem, there are so many stereotypes of emo out there, not just on tv, but in real life, that people beleive thats how you all really are, so its your own fault if anything.
ppl are impatent and wow i cant even spell..... but still ppl nead to earn to be nicer  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:19 pm
People hate us because we're "different", really, it's all the reason there is. Just because we decide to express ourselves in many ways stupid preps, etc, feel threatend by us and therefore hate us. At least we won't get skin cancer from tanning beds and blonde hair dye, that's one plus.  

jkdvhnxcmvnx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:14 am
Maybe its also this dellusion some of you have, that your music is related to punks in anyway shape or form.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:02 pm
Well.. most of my friends are "prep" or "goth" but I don't look at them with their labels or what they consider themselves. That's not important, I have some really great friends who are cheerleaders, and some really mean enemies who are cheerleaders. It's doesnt' matter if they have different intrests. rolleyes  

Tiny Roar

Liberal Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

m0ky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:04 pm
Lithon
Well.. most of my friends are "prep" or "goth" but I don't look at them with their labels or what they consider themselves. That's not important, I have some really great friends who are cheerleaders, and some really mean enemies who are cheerleaders. It's doesnt' matter if they have different intrests. rolleyes

true, jsut dont judge people to quickly kus then we are no better then they are  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games