Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:56 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Hello, bord. I'm back. The RP Guild is going pretty good. It was a 3 Hour Return trip for me. How is everything? I'll start the next day in the RP soon.
In the meantime, I may not be on Wednesday as I will be busy in the morning but hopefully, I can get back on.
Anyway, I'm doing an IC Feature inspired by the Golden Hammer called the Rainbow Paintbrush where Athena's Noble friends follow a painter's clues inside red treasure boxes which will lead them to a fantastic paintbrush and it would make a great present for Rapunzel.

The Clues in that that IC Feature are pictures clue based
okay, I'm gonna listen to church livestream for now and later honestly I'll probably do one more post for Torren, but after that I think I'm done with it for now. I don't wanna make stupid-looking posts because when I'm bored and out of ideas everything I think of are stupid jokes (it would be one thing if they were clever and actually funny, but 90% of my jokes are just bad lol.)

for now maybe I'll go to the new characters, Shaesa and Sheldon, since that would be a little more interesting, and they fit more with your uniform-personality characters. I do think that it would be better for me if there were a larger number of people roleplaying in Mermaid Princess because it would be more realistic. It's been like 3-4 people doing everything which is okay if it's like one roleplay or two, but it's a whole bunch of characters and stuff.

The thing about making characters is it's really hard for lots of people to make characters with varying personalities, and I didn't fully realize this before I saw other people's characters/roleplays since I read books by authors who are good at making characters whose personalities are different from their own, and you are really great at world building, but I think you don't have that one particular skill so all your characters are kinda like you- everybody has different skills they're better at though. So that's why it's hard for me to constantly roleplay with the same person for a long time (it's most people, not just you, Queentintin is really nice so all her characters are sweet, sometimes it's good to see characters who are a little less sweet because it's more like real life.)

So for me, I wouldn't say the roleplay is going good, but all the characters are good people, and you both like that, I just get really tired of everyone being all nice all the time, I'm not nice all the time in real life (I'm not gonna make my characters be rude in roleplay either though, just realistically tired/hungry/bored.)

Okay. Have a good day. In the meantime, since I got back, I might as well do some dailies.

*Update*
I'm back, bord. Just had dinner earlier. I also set up the template for the RP Guild's 4th Birthday Anniversary later on.
So how was your day? I rested for a while earlier & cleaned out my PC's Filters
it's too early for dinner here so I had a small snack, made a new avatar for runway- based on Anne of Green Gables, and I'm preparing a spring RNG for the AMG guild. also doing a couple other games. I'll be eating burgers for dinner in a couple hours.

Cool. For Agrabah's location in the RP, what world location would it be in?
Arendelle is in Norway while the Kingdom of Corona is in Germany, bord.
Maybe Arabia, or something like that?

*4-25*
Afternoon, bord. Its slow cooker night on my end and in it is pork. Other than that, I'm relaxing & playing Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind.

Anyway, what's new? Another World with my Smartphone 2, Episode 2 came out in English and we saw 2 Babylon Gardens at the moment along with a Silver Gun Sword as the Second Garden is more like a Blacksmith Atelier in a way.

When I played SpongeBob's 100 Episodes Vol. 1 Disc 7, it had the "People Order Our Patties" line when the DVD Disc boots up to the DVD Menu (Episodes 48-55)
hi, today I worked, drank more mocha than necessary but it's my favorite and ate a burrito for lunch lol. now I'm just gonna rest and do mostly brainless stuff on the computer.

and yeah, Agrabah would be Arabian since it's based on Arabian (1001) Nights. It would be a fictional location in the general area that Saudi Arabia would be in the real world.

Okay. I'll add Saudi Arabia as a section in the RP for Agrabah, bord.
For the List of Locations I added for Norway, France, Germany, etc in the RP, it sounds like an Atlas in a way.

Anyway, I was playing Morrowind earlier today and its a good game.
So I may rest for a while and watch some DVDs on the PS5. I also saw the YT Video on Unreal Engine 5 and it looks fantastic for its 8K HD Resolution.

So for the next day in the RP, Friday April 22 in the IC started.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Okay. Have a good day. In the meantime, since I got back, I might as well do some dailies.

*Update*
I'm back, bord. Just had dinner earlier. I also set up the template for the RP Guild's 4th Birthday Anniversary later on.
So how was your day? I rested for a while earlier & cleaned out my PC's Filters
it's too early for dinner here so I had a small snack, made a new avatar for runway- based on Anne of Green Gables, and I'm preparing a spring RNG for the AMG guild. also doing a couple other games. I'll be eating burgers for dinner in a couple hours.

Cool. For Agrabah's location in the RP, what world location would it be in?
Arendelle is in Norway while the Kingdom of Corona is in Germany, bord.
Maybe Arabia, or something like that?

*4-25*
Afternoon, bord. Its slow cooker night on my end and in it is pork. Other than that, I'm relaxing & playing Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind.

Anyway, what's new? Another World with my Smartphone 2, Episode 2 came out in English and we saw 2 Babylon Gardens at the moment along with a Silver Gun Sword as the Second Garden is more like a Blacksmith Atelier in a way.

When I played SpongeBob's 100 Episodes Vol. 1 Disc 7, it had the "People Order Our Patties" line when the DVD Disc boots up to the DVD Menu (Episodes 48-55)
hi, today I worked, drank more mocha than necessary but it's my favorite and ate a burrito for lunch lol. now I'm just gonna rest and do mostly brainless stuff on the computer.

and yeah, Agrabah would be Arabian since it's based on Arabian (1001) Nights. It would be a fictional location in the general area that Saudi Arabia would be in the real world.

Okay. I'll add Saudi Arabia as a section in the RP for Agrabah, bord.
For the List of Locations I added for Norway, France, Germany, etc in the RP, it sounds like an Atlas in a way.

Anyway, I was playing Morrowind earlier today and its a good game.
So I may rest for a while and watch some DVDs on the PS5. I also saw the YT Video on Unreal Engine 5 and it looks fantastic for its 8K HD Resolution.

So for the next day in the RP, Friday April 22 in the IC started.

yeah, I think I may just skip (tbh Torren just does the same stuff as always) and start on the one with Shaesa and Sheldon today. I'm not 100% sure I've done the copypasta code thing for them quite yet (I just edit the ones I have for other OCs in that case though.) I don't know which beach they'll show up in, but I'm thinking maybe one where nobody is currently doing an active roleplay because that way it will be less confusing.

also I was busy yesterday, and today I just mowed the lawn bc the grass is actually starting to get long in the past month or so.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 5:30 am
Hello Bord, good morning, just a few words to let you know, I did create a new mermaid sister and brother duo, *shows link*

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=25530207#393002892

right there , when ever you want to start, in Beast Makers right?

Ultrabord

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 6:52 am
Queentintin
Hello Bord, good morning, just a few words to let you know, I did create a new mermaid sister and brother duo, *shows link*

Ultrabord
Hi, they do live in Beast Makers, that would work well, also nice pictures/characters. Gotta make sure I post in the other topic every day or two as well so I don't forget again, tbh I keep the tabs open perpetually and reload them when I post though so I can always find it instantly.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 7:11 am
Ultrabord
Queentintin

Ultrabord
Hi, they do live in Beast Makers, that would work well, also nice pictures/characters. Gotta make sure I post in the other topic every day or two as well so I don't forget again, tbh I keep the tabs open perpetually and reload them when I post though so I can always find it instantly.

I guess they could swim there =) the beach shore ^^ cool tip, your posting, you can also check your history , if you don't clear it =) and thanks for the compliment, *May the 4th be with you * =) I guess they could be from there, I'll work something out xd

btw, Crys helped me find sister and brother =) sweet right ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 7:27 am
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin

Ultrabord

I guess they could swim there =) the beach shore ^^ cool tip, your posting, you can also check your history , if you don't clear it =) and thanks for the compliment, *May the 4th be with you * =) I guess they could be from there, I'll work something out xd

thanks, *says something about May the fourth being with you* this avi is one of my slightly older OCs, Niki the jedi knight, she's supposed to be from my fictional universe and her dad's from Earth but her mom's from another planet and has dark green hair and deep pink eyes, LOL. (really I wanted an excuse to give an OC pink eyes without making her albino, so her lightsaber color had to match lol. Plus I almost never get to use fantasy skintones.) I like your alien star wars character.

and yeah it's nice that she helped you. TBH I don't have as many characters yet and they're all OCs instead of AU versions of game characters so I can make whatever I want, blank template  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 7:32 am
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin

Ultrabord

thanks, *says something about May the fourth being with you* this avi is one of my slightly older OCs, Niki the jedi knight, she's supposed to be from my fictional universe and her dad's from Earth but her mom's from another planet and has dark green hair and deep pink eyes, LOL. (really I wanted an excuse to give an OC pink eyes without making her albino, so her lightsaber color had to match lol. Plus I almost never get to use fantasy skintones.) I like your alien star wars character.

and yeah it's nice that she helped you. TBH I don't have as many characters yet and they're all OCs instead of AU versions of game characters so I can make whatever I want, blank template

I like the name Niki =) cool xd
very well thought, and cute story 3nodding and that's alright, blank templates are good too =) your characters are more original that way biggrin don't know if you like Star Wars theme games, but Darth Verum, she's made a May The 4th Event forums, check my siggy if you like +)  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 8:03 am
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin

Ultrabord

very well thought, and cute story 3nodding and that's alright, blank templates are good too =) your characters are more original that way biggrin don't know if you like Star Wars theme games, but Darth Verum, she's made a May The 4th Event forums, check my siggy if you like +)
A Star Wars themed game might be fun. And I don't even remember how I came up with Niki's name, all I know is she is derived from a dress-up game model character from some website I used for a few months (using the medium-dark skintone and any violet/pink eyes, but in those dress up games that tone was a bit grayish-brown, hence the half-alien part LOL.) And I'll look at the game and play it a little, although since all my Star Wars original fan characters are sneaky double-agent jedi (orange, gold, pink and purple lightsabers are heavily featured since Mace Windu and General Grievous had my fav lightsabers in all of original Star Wars ;p) they'll have to be careful in a SITH TEMPLE rofl

Edit: I'll even try the avi building thing and ghost you because that's fun too.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 8:27 am
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord

A Star Wars themed game might be fun. And I don't even remember how I came up with Niki's name, all I know is she is derived from a dress-up game model character from some website I used for a few months (using the medium-dark skintone and any violet/pink eyes, but in those dress up games that tone was a bit grayish-brown, hence the half-alien part LOL.) And I'll look at the game and play it a little, although since all my Star Wars original fan characters are sneaky double-agent jedi (orange, gold, pink and purple lightsabers are heavily featured since Mace Windu and General Grievous had my fav lightsabers in all of original Star Wars ;p) they'll have to be careful in a SITH TEMPLE rofl

Indeed lol and cool sneaky double agents ,awesome!=) I prefer the Original series too *smiles* but everyone is welcome to play at the event 3nodding Niki i pretty cool =)  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 8:30 am
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord

Indeed lol and cool sneaky double agents ,awesome!=) I prefer the Original series too *smiles* but everyone is welcome to play at the event 3nodding Niki i pretty cool =)

I already saw all 9 Star Wars Movies & recently, Mandelorian Season 3.
May 4th is also when Star Wars games go on sale.
On and speaking of Star Wars, it may have its own Disney Junior Series called Young Jedi Adventures.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 8:34 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord

I already saw all 9 Star Wars Movies & recently, Mandelorian Season 3.
May 4th is also when Star Wars games go on sale.
On and speaking of Star Wars, it may have its own Disney Junior Series called Young Jedi Adventures.

Ahh I see, sounds good Crys, about the Star Wars Games going on sale. and don't laugh, here we have a lego star wars game, it's cute lol
and sorry, I don't follow Disney news too much....but great xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 8:37 am
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord

Edit: I'll even try the avi building thing and ghost you because that's fun too.

oh the avatar builder, yes, it is agreed =)
check, I'm even in Darth's event!

Queentintin star wars makeoer

lol  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:02 am
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord

Queentintin star wars makeover

lol
Yeah. also technically we probably don't need the ghost code, but I think it might be more fun to build it on your avatar base as long as you have ghosting turned on, I'll try to do that later today (gotta go grocery shopping, out of deli meat and should buy veggies, at least I still have other snacks and bread/cheese lol.) Also when you said the limit was 100k plat, that means I can use anything from Gaia that's somewhat affordable?  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:05 am
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin
Ultrabord

Queentintin star wars makeover

lol
Yeah. also technically we probably don't need the ghost code, but I think it might be more fun to build it on your avatar base as long as you have ghosting turned on, I'll try to do that later today (gotta go grocery shopping, out of deli meat and should buy veggies, at least I still have other snacks and bread/cheese lol.) Also when you said the limit was 100k plat, that means I can use anything from Gaia that's somewhat affordable?

Yes I think so 3nodding , and alright, good shopping =) it's Darth that made the post ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 7:21 pm
Ultrabord

Evening, bord. How was your Cinco de Mayo Celebration? I had 3 Flour Tacos, Meat & Cheese & played some Morrowind. Finished the Tribunal Temple Guild Tasks then saw some TMNT Super Rocksteady & Mighty Bebop.

So now my PS5 Controller has to be charged before I turn off the PS5.

At the Moment in Morrowind, I'm doing Act 2 of the Tribunal Story.
In other words, my Cinco de Mayo Celebration was fun as I relaxed.

*5-9-23*
Evening, bord. My day was pretty good. The other day, I beat the Morrowind main Story. After that, I did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery. So I'm relaxing  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff