Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 6:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Once inside, Zelda went into the kitchen to fix some tea.

Xena looked at Raph once they got inside. "Guess you can stay with us until this whole thing settles over." She said. "Unless Loc's planning on sending you back."

Raph shrugged and took off his helmet to set it on one of the tables. "Who knows what his plans are. Thanks for lettin me stay. Don't think it's gonna inconvenience ya folks though? I don't mind stayin outside."
She shook her head. "I don't think they mind. Besides, we got enough rooms for guests."

"Sure. Aight." he said with a nod. "Who knows when butterfly brain's gonna be ready to port me home anyway." He almost didn't get finished with his sentence as a swarm of butterflies appeared and smacked into his face.

"I heard that and I'm not amused. Keep that up and I'll leave you hear longer and tell her father you called him daddy. He hates it when I do it, so I'm sure he'd be just as annoyed." Loc's voice could be heard as the small swarm disappeared, leaving Raph to spit bits of butterfly wings from his mouth.

"Couldn't even begin ta wonder why he'd be annoyed wit that." Raph said flatly.
Xena watched as a swarm of butterflies appeared and smacked Raph's face. "To think he's best friends with my mom..." She sighed then shook her head. "I guess I can show you around at the very least."

"Ya Mom has interestin taste in friends." he said. He nodded in consent to the tour.
"I suppose so." She said before she gestured for Raph to follow her as she started to show him around the manor.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 8:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
She shook her head. "I don't think they mind. Besides, we got enough rooms for guests."

"Sure. Aight." he said with a nod. "Who knows when butterfly brain's gonna be ready to port me home anyway." He almost didn't get finished with his sentence as a swarm of butterflies appeared and smacked into his face.

"I heard that and I'm not amused. Keep that up and I'll leave you hear longer and tell her father you called him daddy. He hates it when I do it, so I'm sure he'd be just as annoyed." Loc's voice could be heard as the small swarm disappeared, leaving Raph to spit bits of butterfly wings from his mouth.

Xena watched as a swarm of butterflies appeared and smacked Raph's face. "To think he's best friends with my mom..." She sighed then shook her head. "I guess I can show you around at the very least."

"Ya Mom has interestin taste in friends." he said. He nodded in consent to the tour.
"I suppose so." She said before she gestured for Raph to follow her as she started to show him around the manor.

Raph dutifully followed her to look around the manor.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 8:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

As she was showing him around the manor, Xena took notice of him following her dutifully. "You don't have to act like you're on duty or something." She said. "This place actually belonged to my aunt before she gave it to my father."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 8:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

As she was showing him around the manor, Xena took notice of him following her dutifully. "You don't have to act like you're on duty or something." She said. "This place actually belonged to my aunt before she gave it to my father."

"Hm? Oh. Sorry." he said sheepishly. "Ya aunt, huh? That was nice a her."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 8:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She shook her head before smiling a bit. "It's just me. You don't have to act so formal." She then gave a nod. "Yeah. She also founded the town, though she isn't one to stay in one place for long so she gave leadership to my mother."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 8:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She shook her head before smiling a bit. "It's just me. You don't have to act so formal." She then gave a nod. "Yeah. She also founded the town, though she isn't one to stay in one place for long so she gave leadership to my mother."

He nodded a bit with a small smile. "Huh. Come from quite a prestigious family, huh? Ya really are a warrior princess." he teased.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 7:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

He nodded a bit with a small smile. "Huh. Come from quite a prestigious family, huh? Ya really are a warrior princess." he teased.
Xena blushed a bit before quickly shaking her head. "I suppose so." She said with a smile before she would lead Raph upstairs. "We can start with showing you where you can sleep at."  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 8:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena blushed a bit before quickly shaking her head. "I suppose so." She said with a smile before she would lead Raph upstairs. "We can start with showing you where you can sleep at."

"Awesome. Ain't been in a bed in a long time. Well, not a real one."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 8:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"And there's not much you could get from living in a graveyard." She said, shaking her head until she eventually led him to the room he would be staying in. "Here's where you'll be staying in."  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 8:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"And there's not much you could get from living in a graveyard." She said, shaking her head until she eventually led him to the room he would be staying in. "Here's where you'll be staying in."

"Gotta take whatcha can get sometime, ya know?" he asked. He looked around the room and nodded. "Nice place. Definitely nicer than what I'm use ta. Even from back in tha day."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 9:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Gotta take whatcha can get sometime, ya know?" he asked. He looked around the room and nodded. "Nice place. Definitely nicer than what I'm use ta. Even from back in tha day."
"It's definitely a nice upgrade." She said. "The place kinda had been abandoned for quite some time. My aunt owned it, but like I said, she's not one to stay in one place for very long."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"It's definitely a nice upgrade." She said. "The place kinda had been abandoned for quite some time. My aunt owned it, but like I said, she's not one to stay in one place for very long."

"Oh? Guess I can understand that." he said with a nod as he walked over and looked at the bed and all. "So ya Dad like.....fix up tha place or ya Mom help? No offence, but ya Dad seems tha type that would throw a futon on tha floor an call it a day."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Oh? Guess I can understand that." he said with a nod as he walked over and looked at the bed and all. "So ya Dad like.....fix up tha place or ya Mom help? No offence, but ya Dad seems tha type that would throw a futon on tha floor an call it a day."
"No offense taken." Xena smiled a little. "Mom's helped with the repairs. She was the one who spoke to my aunt about transferring ownership of the mansion to him." Her smile then faded then looked through the window. "Dad's been through alot of rough stuff. He's not exactly a goody-goody, not in the slightest. He sees himself as a villain...a monster...but he does have some good in him. Just not the sort who would be open on it...least not towards just anyone."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"No offense taken." Xena smiled a little. "Mom's helped with the repairs. She was the one who spoke to my aunt about transferring ownership of the mansion to him." Her smile then faded then looked through the window. "Dad's been through alot of rough stuff. He's not exactly a goody-goody, not in the slightest. He sees himself as a villain...a monster...but he does have some good in him. Just not the sort who would be open on it...least not towards just anyone."

"A villain? Why? I mean, I ain't got ta really meet tha guy, but besides a morning time grump, he don't seem bad. If he helped raise you, he can't be too bad. You seem well adjusted."

((Character player falls over and dies laughing.))  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"A villain? Why? I mean, I ain't got ta really meet tha guy, but besides a morning time grump, he don't seem bad. If he helped raise you, he can't be too bad. You seem well adjusted."

((Character player falls over and dies laughing.))
"Mom once told me that Dad was created by Mordiggian to bring destruction while Mordiggian benefits from it. He's done alot of horrible things...killed many people, destroyed many homes...." Xena said. "He and Mom had even clashed against each other. The things he had done had caused some mistrust. He's never harmed me or Zelda...he showed us how to use our ghost powers...He was a father to us in his own way.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games