Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Okay, so not completely a lost cause." She shook her head. "Anyway, long story short. You got captured by the military. Xena and I went with Donnie to try to save you. Xena and Donnie got caught, I got asked to be entertainment for the lower ranks and then some woman got us all out before Xena scolded her and went off to pout."

"Why tha hell did she scold her for if she helped us and why she go pout when she was givin someone else a hard time?" he asked, rubbing the space between his eyes with his thumb and forefinger.

"Hell if I know. I wasn't really listening." Michelle waved it off. "Ask Donnie if you really wanna know."

"Right now I need tha jackhammer in my brain ta stop."

She pushed off from the wall and walked over to him. "I make no promises it'll work, but will you let me try something?"

"If it gets rid a this headache and I get ta keep my arm, sure?" he said with a small chuckle.

"Hey now, I had good intentions that time!" She grinned. "Where do you feel the pain the most?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:32 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Hell if I know. I wasn't really listening." Michelle waved it off. "Ask Donnie if you really wanna know."

She pushed off from the wall and walked over to him. "I make no promises it'll work, but will you let me try something?"

"If it gets rid a this headache and I get ta keep my arm, sure?" he said with a small chuckle.

"Hey now, I had good intentions that time!" She grinned. "Where do you feel the pain the most?"

"Heh. Yeah. I know. Seems tha pain is worse at tha back a my head."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Michelle nodded in understanding. "Alright then. I'll be as careful as I can." She walked behind him and placed her hands at the back of his head before gently massaging it. As she massaged his head, she began softly humming a soothing melody  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:06 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Michelle nodded in understanding. "Alright then. I'll be as careful as I can." She walked behind him and placed her hands at the back of his head before gently massaging it. As she massaged his head, she began softly humming a soothing melody

Raph sighed a bit as she massaged the back of his head. "Ya might put me back ta sleep. Trust me, I ain't complainin." he said as he relaxed and listened to her humming. "No wonder they wanted ya ta entertain. Ya got a nice voice."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Raph sighed a bit as she massaged the back of his head. "Ya might put me back ta sleep. Trust me, I ain't complainin." he said as he relaxed and listened to her humming. "No wonder they wanted ya ta entertain. Ya got a nice voice."

She blushed at his compliment even though he couldn't see her. "Thank you. Had some voice lessons as a kid." She replied softly before continuing her humming and massaging.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:34 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

She blushed at his compliment even though he couldn't see her. "Thank you. Had some voice lessons as a kid." She replied softly before continuing her humming and massaging.

"Cool." he said as she continued what she was doing. He was already starting to feel better.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Cool." he said as she continued what she was doing. He was already starting to feel better.

Unknown to Raph, Michelle's hands would glow just slightly while she worked and hummed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:46 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Unknown to Raph, Michelle's hands would glow just slightly while she worked and hummed.

He didn't see her hands, but he was continuing to feel better and was enjoying the massage.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

He didn't see her hands, but he was continuing to feel better and was enjoying the massage.

"I'm curious. Why do you tolerate me and Xena anyway?" She asked, even as her hands stopped their glowing, though her humming would be heard in the back of his mind. "Besides your morals?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:30 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"I'm curious. Why do you tolerate me and Xena anyway?" She asked, even as her hands stopped their glowing, though her humming would be heard in the back of his mind. "Besides your morals?"

"Couldn't just leave you two ta tha zombies. Sides. Guess it was nice havin someone ta talk ta again." he answered feeling a bit lulled by the music.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Couldn't just leave you two ta tha zombies. Sides. Guess it was nice havin someone ta talk ta again." he answered feeling a bit lulled by the music.

Michelle nodded even though he couldn't see it. "Understandable. What if there weren't any zombies? Would you still put up with us then?" The music was still going in his mind  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:27 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Michelle nodded even though he couldn't see it. "Understandable. What if there weren't any zombies? Would you still put up with us then?" The music was still going in his mind

"Sure. You two are aight. We mighta had a bit ova rocky start, but hell, so did me an my best friend." he said shrugging.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Sure. You two are aight. We mighta had a bit ova rocky start, but hell, so did me an my best friend." he said shrugging.

"Will you tell me about it?" She asked sweetly  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:02 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Bout what? Casey? Sure. I was going through tha city to try and get some fresh air an all, and I heard these muggers. Went ta go check it out and this weirdo in a hockey mask is beatin tha s**t outta these guys and getting a purse back for the woman. He was gonna beat those guys ta death though, so I intervened. He got mad and we fought instead. Ended up fightin all the way ta tha park. We fought till we were at a stand still and had ta call a time out. Heard someone else gettin mugged and agreed ta put our differences aside ta save tha woman. From then on we become best friends and we'd go knockin heads tagether all tha time. Just had ta keep remindin Casey that ya can't kill someone for just stealin tape decks and car radios." Raph said. If she'd been able to see his face, even though he had his eyes closed, he had a fond smile thinking about the whole thing.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Bout what? Casey? Sure. I was going through tha city to try and get some fresh air an all, and I heard these muggers. Went ta go check it out and this weirdo in a hockey mask is beatin tha s**t outta these guys and getting a purse back for the woman. He was gonna beat those guys ta death though, so I intervened. He got mad and we fought instead. Ended up fightin all the way ta tha park. We fought till we were at a stand still and had ta call a time out. Heard someone else gettin mugged and agreed ta put our differences aside ta save tha woman. From then on we become best friends and we'd go knockin heads tagether all tha time. Just had ta keep remindin Casey that ya can't kill someone for just stealin tape decks and car radios." Raph said. If she'd been able to see his face, even though he had his eyes closed, he had a fond smile thinking about the whole thing.

Michelle chuckled a bit after he'd finished telling the story. "I've heard that sometimes it's hard to have a shared experience with someone without becoming friends afterwards."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff