Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Raph could tell during the brief stops that Zoey was anxious and would give her a reassuring smile or a pat on the back before they would get going again. It took several hours, but they finally made it to North Hampton. Raph drove through the small town where there were few zombies, but enough, he wanted to avoid them so as not to lead them to the farm house. They got there by the time it was starting to get dark, pulling up to the farm house and parking beside the big front porch.

If any strays or stragglers noticed them or began advancing, drawn by the sound of the bike's loud roars, Nira would shriek in warning. And, as if sensing the strange 'alpha like aura'Nira seemed to flawlessly weild, the stragglers would change directions and wonder off. As if thinking twice about trying anything at the drive through. By the time they made it to the farm, Nira actually felt stiff from the travel and she would complain that she felt like so once she was off the bike. "Nira stiiiiiiiiiiff Raph. Nira can walk around a bit?"

"Nira can walk 'round. Just don't go too far, okay?" Zoey would answer instead as she got out of the car.

"Nira stay close." Nira agreed and began to shamble off towards the nearby woods to simply stretch her legs with a small walk.

Stretching, Zoey inhaled and looked at the farm. It was late but she was still hopeful someone was awake. "I'm goin' on ahead!" She says quickly, taking off towards the front porch and it's awaiting door eagerly. Forgetting her stuff in the car. She'd get it later. Or ask one of the guys to get it for her.

Raph was about to answer, but chuckled as Zoey did and watched Nira shambled off. He watched Zoey excitedly run to the door and chuckled again before going to the small car and starting to pull out her belongings. "EY, Z, I'm home!" he bellowed out, not stopping what he was doing, or turning to look at the door. He knew he was loud enough she'd hear him and probably everyone else in the house.
Xena had indeed heard Raph's bellow as she had went over to the door and opened it for him and Zoey. "I don't think the people in the back heard you, Raph." She teased with a smile. "Welcome back." She took notice of Zoey before she went to fetch the other turtles to help with bringing in Zoey's belongings, Donnie being the first she would go to. From how Zoey was mainly a friend of Donnie's, it was right for him to be the first to know that his friend had arrived safely.

"I'll be louder next time, Babe." he said smirking. He picked up some of the bags and started inside as Xena went back in.

Donnie walked out and saw Zoey, smiling happily, he walked over to hug her. "I'm so glad you're safe!"
"Very funny." She shook her head as she soon came out with Donnie to help with bringing in Zoey's belongings. She gave a nod in greeting to Zoey as she let the latter and Donnie have their reunion. Being currently human, she wouldn't get much of a reaction. She had long black hair with brown streaks and sapphire blue eyes. She wore a white top with a black jacket over it, short blue jean shorts with a black studded belt, black fingerless gloves, black studded bracelets, black boots with studded straps. Around her neck was a red bandanna.

Raph took a look out the window and saw the interaction between Zoey and Donnie. "Heh. Bout damn time." he muttered as he took her stuff up to the attic bed room.

@Zoey: Donnie was surprised by the kiss, but didn't hesitate to return it. When she finally pulled away to breath, he listened to her talk quickly before smiling a little and placing a hand to the side of her face. As she continued to babble, he smiled and pulled her into another deep and passionate kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph was about to answer, but chuckled as Zoey did and watched Nira shambled off. He watched Zoey excitedly run to the door and chuckled again before going to the small car and starting to pull out her belongings. "EY, Z, I'm home!" he bellowed out, not stopping what he was doing, or turning to look at the door. He knew he was loud enough she'd hear him and probably everyone else in the house.
Xena had indeed heard Raph's bellow as she had went over to the door and opened it for him and Zoey. "I don't think the people in the back heard you, Raph." She teased with a smile. "Welcome back." She took notice of Zoey before she went to fetch the other turtles to help with bringing in Zoey's belongings, Donnie being the first she would go to. From how Zoey was mainly a friend of Donnie's, it was right for him to be the first to know that his friend had arrived safely.

"I'll be louder next time, Babe." he said smirking. He picked up some of the bags and started inside as Xena went back in.

Donnie walked out and saw Zoey, smiling happily, he walked over to hug her. "I'm so glad you're safe!"
"Very funny." She shook her head as she soon came out with Donnie to help with bringing in Zoey's belongings. She gave a nod in greeting to Zoey as she let the latter and Donnie have their reunion. Being currently human, she wouldn't get much of a reaction. She had long black hair with brown streaks and sapphire blue eyes. She wore a white top with a black jacket over it, short blue jean shorts with a black studded belt, black fingerless gloves, black studded bracelets, black boots with studded straps. Around her neck was a red bandanna.

Raph took a look out the window and saw the interaction between Zoey and Donnie. "Heh. Bout damn time." he muttered as he took her stuff up to the attic bed room.

@Zoey: Donnie was surprised by the kiss, but didn't hesitate to return it. When she finally pulled away to breath, he listened to her talk quickly before smiling a little and placing a hand to the side of her face. As she continued to babble, he smiled and pulled her into another deep and passionate kiss.
The sudden kiss moment between Donnie and Zoey didn't go unnoticed by Xena. 'Seems their love transcends through dimensions.' She thought to herself. Then again, she had yet to meet a Zoey from her world. In fact, she was unsure if she even exists. With the Donnie in her world having kept himself contained in his lab, the chances of him meeting someone new was slim. She had noticed that Raph had took notice of the romantic moment. "Circumstances are different, yet their love is the same." She said to Raph as she followed him to the attic bedroom.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey squeaked in surprise, but melted into his kiss and touch with a content sigh. Her body pratically sagging against him as she finally, fully, relaxed. "Hmm..." She hummed, happily. Eyes fluttered close.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

The sudden kiss moment between Donnie and Zoey didn't go unnoticed by Xena. 'Seems their love transcends through dimensions.' She thought to herself. Then again, she had yet to meet a Zoey from her world. In fact, she was unsure if she even exists. With the Donnie in her world having kept himself contained in his lab, the chances of him meeting someone new was slim. She had noticed that Raph had took notice of the romantic moment. "Circumstances are different, yet their love is the same." She said to Raph as she followed him to the attic bedroom.

"Oh really?" Raph asked as he was heading upstairs.

@Zoey: Donnie would pull away so they could breath once more and placed his forehead against hers. "I love you too."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

@Zoey: Donnie would pull away so they could breath once more and placed his forehead against hers. "I love you too."
"Least in that other dimension. There was no Zoey in my world...least not that I know of. With the war between us and the Empire, tension between humans and non-humans have been getting worse. The Donnie back home mainly kept himself locked up in his lab. He doesn't open his doors to anyone either, not even to his own family." Xena said as she followed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey giggled happily, her cheeks wet with tears. Or happy crying as she would argue. "Good, because I don't intend on leavin' ya again, cowboy.," She teases, snuggling herself close to him as they stood there just enjoying their embrace and allowing each other to feel the reassuring touch that the other was there and safe. After a few minutes, Zoey would sniffle and finally start drying her cheeks as she pulled back a little. "So....about that shower...." She begins, dissolving into laughter.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Least in that other dimension. There was no Zoey in my world...least not that I know of. With the war between us and the Empire, tension between humans and non-humans have been getting worse. The Donnie back home mainly kept himself locked up in his lab. He doesn't open his doors to anyone either, not even to his own family." Xena said as she followed.

"Sounds kinda like a douche." Raph said as he put Zoey's belongings next to a spare bed.

@Zoey: Donnie hugged her tightly and laughed a little as she teased. He stood hugging her for as long as she wanted until she pulled away and asked about the shower. "Heh. Yeah. I just got the water heater working. Ignore Mikey if he says anything about the "power of boners" being the only reason that the hot water heater got fixed this quickly." he said making a face and blushing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Sounds kinda like a douche." Raph said as he put Zoey's belongings next to a spare bed.

@Zoey: Donnie hugged her tightly and laughed a little as she teased. He stood hugging her for as long as she wanted until she pulled away and asked about the shower. "Heh. Yeah. I just got the water heater working. Ignore Mikey if he says anything about the "power of boners" being the only reason that the hot water heater got fixed this quickly." he said making a face and blushing.

Zoey giggled and gave him a gentle kiss. "I appreciate you getting it working...maybe you could take a shower with me. Ya know....to save water and all...." She half teased, grinning, and blushing, at him as she gently moved past him and headed inside. Eager for this much needed and desired shower.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:50 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey giggled and gave him a gentle kiss. "I appreciate you getting it working...maybe you could take a shower with me. Ya know....to save water and all...." She half teased, grinning, and blushing, at him as she gently moved past him and headed inside. Eager for this much needed and desired shower.

Donnie smiled and nodded. "Uh....yeah. The water pressure needs checking I'm sure." he said following after her.

"Sound proof the bathroom first." Mikey said as he walked past to go outside and grab any of Zoey's leftover belongings from the car.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Perhaps, yet had all the wrong done to him. Even from those who want to jump into his shell." She said, shaking her head.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Donnie smiled and nodded. "Uh....yeah. The water pressure needs checking I'm sure." he said following after her.

"Sound proof the bathroom first." Mikey said as he walked past to go outside and grab any of Zoey's leftover belongings from the car.

"Just blare ya music and you'll be fine, Mikey. Otherwise...." She paused in the stairs and smirked. "I will shove your weapons so far down yer throat, you'll be half gagging and half shitten' 'em out if you ever so much as breath a teasing word of this. Okay?" She would snicker as she took Donnie's hand and hurried upstairs with him for a hot shower.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Perhaps, yet had all the wrong done to him. Even from those who want to jump into his shell." She said, shaking her head.

"Whatcha mean?" Raph asked.

@Zoey: "Heeeey. I could let you carry your own stuff you know." he said looking a bit hurt. He even gave her a sad face, but chuckled when she run off to do what it was she was going to do to Donnie in the bathroom shower.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

@Zoey: "Heeeey. I could let you carry your own stuff you know." he said looking a bit hurt. He even gave her a sad face, but chuckled when she run off to do what it was she was going to do to Donnie in the bathroom shower.
Xena frowned a bit. "The Donnie in my world...didn't exactly have the best love life to put it simply. After his last relationship ended, he basically cut off his emotions and everything around him." She said. "I'm pretty certain you've met him during your visit to my world, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"THANK YOU MIKEY!!" Zoey called back behind her, laughing, which is promptly cut off with a delighted squeal and the bathroom closes loudly behind her while the shower starts up.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned a bit. "The Donnie in my world...didn't exactly have the best love life to put it simply. After his last relationship ended, he basically cut off his emotions and everything around him." She said. "I'm pretty certain you've met him during your visit to my world, right?"

"Yeah. Think I remember that.....sorry ta hear he ended up like that."

@Zoey: "Yeah yeah." he said laughing. He then went about bring stuff up to the attic room.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games