Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
The Song of Those Who Clash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:27 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zina saw that Aratagn was enjoying the treats; that made her smile. Now she focused back on Bren and smiled. "I have been targeted three times in total. First the Redcap, then the Malk, followed by the Trolls I made mention of. Now I'm unable to swim at parties since my job would only give me so much time off. Though I do know of a juicy secret. That one person at this table has.", she spoke calmly. Before using a singsong voice at the end. Now she sat in front of them and looked all of them over. Before her eyes looked onto Eric.

Catherine
She started to eat some sweets and jerky as well. Though she tried listen to them. But when Zina said she knew a secret, almost everyone tensed up. Yet Catherine just stayed relaxed as she ate.

Eric
He started to grab for some jerky. But stopped hearing Zina had a juicy secret. Yet before she could continue Gwen screeched,"Don't you dear black mail us. You poor excuse for an Apex predator." Hearing this Zina looked at Gwen and gave a bitter sweet smile. 'At least you acknowledge what I am. An Apex but one who plays it smart and the waiting game. Now once everyone calms down, I'll get started on the secret.", she said grinning. Though if any male was to watch Zina. She would lean forward and expose a bit more of her chest to them.

Gwen looked like she had been slapped again by Zina. Who was now some what leaning forward. Of course she folded her arms over her chest and looked away. As at least Eric shifted nervously by her for a second. Those storm grey eyes looked like they were ready to bring Hell with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:51 pm
Viktor Ruinous

When she that she had a secret on one of the council members he raised an eyebrow. He did not know that she had ever even meet a member until he introduced her to the first three on that day. Though he wasn't sure that threatening them was the best idea.

Aratagn listened to her and was shocked that she would bring this up right now. Letting out a chuckle he put his hands under his chin with a smile. "Well it would seem you have the room Miss Devon. But please be mindful that we are not a group to mess with. Viktor was told to protect you but that can be taken away if you prove to be a threat to the magical world.", he said to her. Even though he was smiling and trying to be as nice as possibly he wasn't going to let any threats to the council go unanswered. The warning he gave came with a bit of his aura leaking out.

Bren wasn't having any of this. He couldn't believe that a lower creature would try and blackmail the council. "She is clearly a threat now if she knows something she shouldn't lets jus.....",he yells as he got up before he felt something behind him. Viktor was now in his wolf beast form right behind him growling." Sit..Down.." With that said and Brem sitting Viktor did turn to her. "And you do need to choose you next words carefully. Even though I was told to protect you i have been charged with the safety of the magical world. If what you say could bring chaos to the world then I won't have any other choice but to stop it",he warned and he was now circling the table making sure no one misbehaved.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:00 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at Aratagn and nodded before looking at Viktor.
"I would not of brought it up if I had not recognized someone. They are not remembering me for the life of them. So should I only tell one of you or no one?" , she mused as she was side glancing Eric. At this point Eric was looking probably the most confused out of everyone.

Catherine
Sitting there she said nothing but watched the show. Of course she stopped eating and noticed Zina stealing glances at the Goliath. She was curious about his past. Since he was forced into an arranged marriage.

Eric
Like everyone else he started to notice Zina was stealing glances at him. But not being low key about it. Confusion still reigned over his mind.

Gwen now said nothing as she watched all of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:12 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Seeing her glancing at the Goliath he began to walk over and stood behind him. "Speak what is is and we will see who it is that needs to be "talked to" in private", he said as he lowered his snout close to Eric and let out a small growl with his teeth bared.

Aratagn looking at Eric then back to Zina. "Eric here is on of our newest members. Are you saying that you have meet him before he took a seat with us?" He didn't know much about the Goliath before they brought him into the council. The did look up something about him but didn't find anything that would have kept him from joining them.

Bren was just frowning this whole time but was listening to all this and upset that he couldn't say what was on his mind.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:21 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She felt a bit of blush grow on her cheeks now. And now focused on Aratagn for the moment, "Yes Sir. I met him about six or so years ago. He said he was going to stay at his home country of Ireland. It was a weekend fling, though at the end of it he admitted to being pressured into an arranged marriage. After that I had never seen him around until now. The scars on his hands is how I knew it was him.", she said as she was slowly getting redder and redder in the face.

Catherine
She now sat there shocked some what that Zina had a fling. But even more so that Eric admitted to cheating with her.

Eric
He shifted when Viktor got close to him. It seemed like it was to close now. After she stopped talking he blinked and looked her over again. "Dylan?! Dylan Sanders?", he said in shock. Before making her smirk at his reaction. Though he seemed to be getting more flushed then her.

Gwen blinked and face palmed once Eric started to say a Charlie's Angel's character name. Now she looked around about as shocked as everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Dylan Sanders is the name of the red hair chick from Charlie's Angels

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:51 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Listening to her story he just moved away from Eric and walked over to her. "So you mated with him him in the past? And gave him a fake name?", he asked as he sat next to her. Not really sure why this was built up to be such a big thing. All this time he thought it was a bigger deal then this.

Aratagn
Letting out a sigh he looked over to Eric with a frown. Shaking his head in disappointment before he looked towards Zina and eating one of her treats.

Bren
Face palming himself as well he was just feed up with this whole thing and was down with it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:57 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at Viktor and then away, still fighting her blush "Catch is he used magic to hide his actual face from me; and a fake name too. And I didn't know I was helping a man be a cheater until it was said and done with. Other wise it would of not happened.", she said only to move her hair off her neck. Now she glanced at the council members other then Eric.

Catherine
"Viktor like us you know there is power in names. Can't blame a young lady for trying to play it smart.", she said before going back to a snack. Though about anyone could tell she did regret being with Eric. Since it ment he cheated.

Eric
He just sat there and hid his face in his hands. Only to hope this did not get back to his wife.

Gwen felt her jaw drop before she started to sip on her tea. Of course she closed her eyes and sighed into her drink. Yet she waited to hear what else had to be said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:11 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Letting out a small huff he just placed one of his paws on her shoulder and he sat next to her. "Well I don't think that needs me to make sure you don't let it out into the open. But I'm sure the council needs to have a talk.", he said as he went for looking at her to the council themselves.

Aratagn
Taking another glance at Eric he sighed before he spoke,"It is true that if he has done this then his entire character now comes into question. We will be talking about this matter and what to do." Adding that to the list that he need to do in his head he wanted to get through that rest of the meet with hopefully less drama.

Bren
"See this is why I didn't want a Goliath on the council. It wasn't long ago that they were nothing but mindless savages. They aren't ready for the power that comes with being in the council.", he said as he just looked at Eric with disgust. Already not trusting him but now this just solidified his feelings on this.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:23 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She just glanced at Viktor and away now. This time she thought to be quiet. Of course she felt a bit weird with Viktor's paw on her shoulder.

Catherine
Sat there and watched this curiously now. Of course like Zina she said nothing and just watched the show.

Eric
Looking up at Zina who was stoic now. He just nodded,"It's true, I slept with her for a weekend. She had red hair then.. And yes I admitted to her being my fling or my conquest." he said shamefully.

Gwen scoffed quietly at Bren now. Though after Eric admitted to the affair Zina looked at Bren and raised an eyebrow. Yet for now the Siren said nothing. But she seemed like she wanted to protect the Goliath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:42 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Looking around at the other he then just let out a tired sigh. "So are we done with all this? I believe that we need to talk about other subjects.", he asked as it seemed to get quiet after Eric brought up the night. He though that it would be best to move on for now and change topics.

Aratagn
Nodding his head in agreement with Viktor he looked around at his fellow council members. He thought that it was a matter that need to be settled but they did need to settle other matters that they came together today for.

Bren
Huffing in annoyance he just sat there and let them move on.
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:47 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She just stayed still with Viktor's paw still on her shoulder. Of course she looked between Viktor and the council members.

Catherine
"So what to talk about now Viktor?", she asked him. Though an eyebrow did go up a bit.

Eric
He just sat there quietly and looking into a table now.

Gwen saw Zina looking around the council. Though after Catherine talked, both of their gazes gone to her. Now she was curious of what was to be talked about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:58 pm
Viktor Ruinous

When Catherine asked him that he took his paw off of Zina and started to summon something. Soon the necklace he took from the troll was in his teeth. Placing it down on the table so they other could get it and look at it. "This was on one of the trolls that attack Zina and was able to find her through her charm. I was able to tell that it was made by a powerful magic user of the Winter Court.", he told them as he sat back down. Letting them look it over and confirm what he said was true.

Aratagn
Looking over the necklace he could already sense the fairy magic on it before he even picked it up. With a frown he passed it to the other members and placed a hand under his chin to think. Now he thought that it was starting to get weird why such magical things were going after a random girl.

Bren
He didn't even bother looking at it and just decided to ignore this whole thing until it was something that concerned him.
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:02 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She rubbed where his paw had been. Before nibbling on her own personal bag of jerky now. Of course she said nothing but was curious like the council.

Catherine
She took her time to look over the charm and glanced at the others. Before Viktor and Aratagn,"I maybe friends with her Gramma, but that doesn't always been records are always true.", she mused. Wondering if they should look into Zina's family background.

Both Eric and Gwen just sat there quietly and sat nothing. Though they did look at the charm for a few seconds before passing it on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:15 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Looking at Catherine and nodded his in agreement. "Yes that is true. I believe that it would be best to look into her family history. And maybe letter her choose her own protector. With me there it might be making this whole thing more dangerous for her then need be.", he said as he was handed back the necklace. Sending it away he was sure that if they did a little digging they would maybe find something that would help figure all this out.

Aratagn
"If that is what she wants then so be it. We will help were we can to get to the bottom of this.",he announced from his seat. Getting curious about this whole thing he was hoping to find out as well. Thinking over who would want a Siren dead so badly.

Bren
He was about to say something but a quick glare from Viktor shut him up.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:25 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As they talked she kept nibbling on the jerky. Though she frowned when Viktor said she'd probably need another protector. But when Aratagn said it was up to her. She just nodded in middle of swallowing.

Catherine
She smiled when everyone seemed to agree on this news. Before looking at Aratagn and tilt her head,"How long will this take? Cause I think after today she'll want to rest up."

Both Eric and Gwen still said nothing and just sat there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games