Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Heh. True, though I sure wasn't gonna pick no zombie movie. Aight. Action it is then." He selected a movie and put it into the player before walking back over and sitting with her once more. The movie would begin to play.
"Fair enough." She said before she once more leaned to rest her head on his shoulder once he sat with her again. She watched as the movie began to play.

"Thought this looked pretty interestin." He said as he saw the cars.
Xena watched the movie with interest. "Ah...a ghost story involving revenge."

"Soooooo....80's tha Crow wit cars. I can get inta that." he said nodding.
"It's the racing part, isn't it?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Maybe." he said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena laughed a bit. "Let's see...a nice bike...racing...the bad guy gets what he deserves...Yep, your kind of movie."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena laughed a bit. "Let's see...a nice bike...racing...the bad guy gets what he deserves...Yep, your kind of movie."

"Sometimes, Mikey has some good movies." he said chuckling.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:28 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Perhaps he looks up to his older brother much more than you think." She winked before she gently nuzzled his neck.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Perhaps he looks up to his older brother much more than you think." She winked before she gently nuzzled his neck.

He blushed as she nuzzled his neck, but smiled. "Yeah....maybe."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled before looking back at the movie. "And now it's getting good."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hell yeah." he said looking back at the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena continued to watch the movie with interest until the credits rolled. "It's a rather sweet story, aside from the action stuff."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena continued to watch the movie with interest until the credits rolled. "It's a rather sweet story, aside from the action stuff."

"Sweet, huh? I suppose. Hm....ya don't mind me pickin again, I know a one a Mikey's movies I did always like. In fact.....don't ever tell nobody I said them words." he said winking at her. He got up and took the movie out they had just watched to return it to it's case, and the case to the box. He then thumbed through the DVDs until he found what he was looking for and popped it into the DVD player. "Aight. See how ya like this one." He hit play and went to go join her back on the pallet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Sweet, huh? I suppose. Hm....ya don't mind me pickin again, I know a one a Mikey's movies I did always like. In fact.....don't ever tell nobody I said them words." he said winking at her. He got up and took the movie out they had just watched to return it to it's case, and the case to the box. He then thumbed through the DVDs until he found what he was looking for and popped it into the DVD player. "Aight. See how ya like this one." He hit play and went to go join her back on the pallet.
She gave a wink to him. "My lips are sealed." She said before she tilted her head curiously as he picked the next movie. "Now you got me curious."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She gave a wink to him. "My lips are sealed." She said before she tilted her head curiously as he picked the next movie. "Now you got me curious."

"Really now? I think ya gonna like it." he said as he watched the one car go over the cliff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Really now? I think ya gonna like it." he said as he watched the one car go over the cliff.
"You think so?" She asked as she started watching the movie. "Oh, another ghost story? Is there a theme you're trying to go for?" She asked with a chuckle.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You think so?" She asked as she started watching the movie. "Oh, another ghost story? Is there a theme you're trying to go for?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Well, not really.....tha last one reminded me a this one." he said rubbing the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, not really.....tha last one reminded me a this one." he said rubbing the back of his head.
"And here I thought you have a fondness for ghosts." She said with a chuckle.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"And here I thought you have a fondness for ghosts." She said with a chuckle.

"Just one. Well one that recently become human." he said.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games