Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:08 am
User Image For a moment Hanna stopped nuzzling Selich. Then, she realized that tears were forming in her eyes. She was just feeling all sorts of emotion, but realized that now probably wasn't the time to start shedding tears. She kept them away and smiled at him. "Just like our first Venus Day together..." She almost whispered it, but made sure that he had heard it. "I would love that. We just have to gather everything of course, but spending a romantic day on the beach with you again... I think that's one of my life's greatest pleasures." There were plenty of other... pleasures that she had with him, but going on dates such as those were something special. She grabbed his hand and looked around, trying to see where everything might be that they needed to get so that they could get to the beach as soon as possible.

----------------------------------------------------

User Image Domini would have fallen asleep if it wasn't for the noise and all of the splashing and he was pretty sure that some of the naiads were doing inappropriate things behind him, he dared not look back, and lazily looked around, trying to decide if he should go to the buffet table next or actually take part in some games, when he saw an Angel pae lazily drifting around the party, doing what seemed to be flying practice. When she landed near him again he couldn't help but comment. "You seem to be quite relaxed." He didn't mean it as anything mean, he was just surprised that with all that was going on, that one could be so calm. "Wish I could fly like you."

Elros Namasi
When Hanna and Selich are together more, she might calm down a bit XD
Hope it's okay to throw Domini at Cora, though feel free to have her fly away from him! lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhoea simply gave his uncle a smirk as he brushed off his concerns. "Hey man, you really wouldn't believe it. One minute I was taking a detour cause I had to piss - and pissing on the side of the road paeple use is pretty rude amirite? - well yeah, so I wander off to piss and next thing ya know there's all these different trees and then like some fireflies. It was actually kind of magical man." He paused to offer a 'moment of appreciation' to his new firefly bros. "But yeah, so I was lost, but then outta nowhere I heard some crazy loud screaming. So I followed it and got back here."

"Man, if you'd just told me you wanted to come too, I could have let you know where I was detouring and stuff. Maybe we could have, I dunno, shared a family moment or some s**t. Then you wouldn't be huffy as a heifer now."

Rhoea tilted his head as his uncle seemed to grow preoccupied with something that wasn't faun-safety (probably). How very not-in-character of him... Oh Laisidhiel she was a cutie~ Uncle you absolute dog... actually, wasn't he like, part wolf or something? Still though, to think he had a thing for fey all this time...

He was still checking out the rabbit when a pinch to his backside seemed to made his vision focus in on her.

Not sure what was coming over him, but he had a sudden need to show off his muscles in the most manly of ways - friendly wrestling.

Teigra
[ARROW - NONE] Rhoea -> Ranuin
[ARROW - GLORY] Rhoea -> Killa

Killa -> Ranuin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no.

Ranuin noticed her, and he was coming over now, and he looked concerned, and that other guy was coming too. And the new one was giving her a weird look that she didn't like. She took a step back as the pair approached, stuttering and messing with her fingers without making prolonged eye contact. "Uh.... I.... I-I..."

"Nah Uncle, ya gotta do it like this." With a cracking of his knuckles, a casual flexing of his triceps by stretching his arms forward, a hair toss and a flirty smirk, he reached over to place his hand on Killa's shoulder and, ideally, pull her into some friendly sport. "Hey--"

If Rhoea wasn't an idiot, he'd have noticed Killa's ears fold downward and her take a step back at his approach. But he didn't. So what came to follow the moment he touched her must have been quite a shock.

With an instinctive shriek, Killa closed her eyes and lifted her powerful legs off the floor to nail an impressive front kick to the guy's sternum and send him flying into a teal angel some ways away.

She remained slightly balled up in the air for a moment before opening her eyes and, upon seeing what she'd just did, growing read as a beat. Oh Guardians she was absolutely mortified. Her lip quivered from embarrassment and new tears touched the edges of her eyes. "I-I-I-I-I-I...." Killa never finished her thought as she up and bolted away towards the beach, only stopping once she'd reached the water's edge.

Meanwhile, back in the party room...

A certain orange faun was now collapsed on top of a teal angel, his head spinning from the impact. As he looked up and saw a familiar, rainbow-hued face, all he could offer in the moment was a chin-raise and a pleasant, "Sup?"

Twitchapher the 3rd
Rhoea -> Aquos | Rhoea has crashed the party

Wolfs Heart
Rhoea -> RD | Rhoea has crashed the party

Revel1984
Rhoea -> Ermina | Rhoea has crashed the party

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:11 am

Alright! Time to dance! Until they were interupted, yet again! This time by the cat Rainbow Dash remembered from when she had first arrived at the party. She wasn't thrilled about the way the cat was treating Aquos, but mostly she didn't like that she was getting in the way of their dancing. "Hey!" Rainbow Dash called her out. "Don't be calling him slave, treating him like you own him. He is my dance partner!"

And then he proposed to the cat. "Aquos, man. What are you doing?" she questioned him. He was supposed to be dancing and now he was proposing? Which was, very much, not dancing. "Didn't you get married last time? I thought you didn't want to do that again."

"You're right..." Rainbow Dash said, turning to the poor Erminea who was still trying to flirt with her. All attempts were flying right over Dashie's head so far. "I do want to dance with a real partner. Him." She sighed wishing he would dance with her, but that didn't stop her from boogieing right next to him the whole time all this was going on.

And then a crash.

The dancing Rainbow Dash looked at the pae, the faun, who was on top of her angelic dance partner. He was literally, keeping Aquos from dancing with her. What the heck. "Dude..."

Revel1984

Twitchapher the 3rd

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:19 am
Erminea had to admit when she was beaten, she was shocked when a Rak came over and her rival got a slap, what was going on?! .. She gave a small bow to Rainbow Dash just as an orange pae crashed in."Hey there" she said to them, before turning towards Rainbow Dash, "I see you're busy.. and aren't interested, enjoy the party" she said with a small smile, before starting to move of towards another part of the party... oh well. She knew where she wasn't really wanted, with no hard feelings.

Daisicle

Wolfs Heart

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Over by the food table, a certain fauny with fey wings was sipping on a glass of some manner of fruity cocktail as she watched a different sort of chaos begin to unfold. Not this was more similar to the Venus Day parties she'd heard about. Crazy shenanigans were going on - public displays of affection, tidbits of violence, broken hearts and sudden revelations.

It was just the perfect amalgamation of mischief to enjoy over a glass of something strong.

Speaking of, it never failed to impress her how much better the food on land was relative to in the Spring. Sure, the seafood in particular was fresher, but you could only do so much with it while underwater. Up here there was fire and endless ways to experiment. The result? Bliss.

At that, she reached over to take a vegetarian appetizer of pickled something-or-other and plop it into her mouth. Yes. This was a taste you simply couldn't get down there.

MiddyGlow
Rose is hanging out by the bar

Quote:
Rose is available to be approached

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:53 am
Ah s**t. He'd messed this up good, hadn't he?

He raised a hand to try and wave of Kel's concerns, but for some reason, he just couldn't seem to vocalize anything with how muddled and flustered his thoughts had become. "N-no Kel.... I...." He what? His mouth was left hanging open once again as he continued to be unable to form a coherent thought. And as he was left distracted by his thoughts, fumbling about, he found himself suddenly in the water.

And then he was pinned against the wall.

Now normally he might have made some sort of snide remark or reflected on how sexy she was when she took the initiative, but this really wasn't the time for that.

That said, he was acutely aware of the fact that while he wasn't turned on by the sudden role-reversal, he did have this distinct warmth in his chest. The kind he felt when playing music for fun, or when they'd looked after their grandtadpoles - which Beltan better not contribute to - or even more recently when he'd finally been able to confirm that Daedalus and Calliope were doing alright.

Yeah, that was right. He was feeling unbelievably, unbearably happy right now. He was so happy in this moment it was almost frightening.

Even so, he just couldn't say yes that easily. He was acutely aware of his own shortcomings, and marriage was... well, she'd be stuck with him forever basically. Could he really promise he'd be able to make her happy for that long? Was that why he felt to vulnerable right now? Was he just that afraid of going that extra step, only for it to fall to pieces one day?

Yeah, actually, along with his inferiority complex towards Turin, that was pretty much it.

"I... You know I could hurt you someday. I am no Queensguard or..." he trailed off before he could make a direct comparison, "I cannot promise you only happiness."

"Even then...?"

Menelie
[Arrows - HAPPY] Hjortur -> Kel

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:01 pm

Circling past a pair of teens, she offered a pluck for the road to the darker fellow before finishing her way over to Grandmother.

Fea Line
"Nighty" has been hit with an Arrow of Celebrations! He's gonna wanna dance the night away with the first pae he sees.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:56 pm
Daisicle

Az finished up refreshing herself in the water and then she headed off to go and look for Rosewater. She hoped she would be able to find her and that Rosewater wanted to see her. She knew she got attached too easily, it was just who she was and perhaps this would end in hurt feelings for her, but she would enjoy the attention while she could. She wandered around looking till she spotted a fash of pink and headed in the direction of the figure of Rosewater's color.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:01 pm
User Image Leone looked around one of the columns he was hiding behind. He... hadn't intended to bring himself to another one of these celebrations, especially after what had happened last time, which included turning female for a bit, but he found himself over here anyway. He had heard from his friend, Selich, that the other Selkie was going to go with a date and while Leone didn't have a date, he could always go by himself... right?

He wasn't sure if he regretted the decision yet, or was thankful that he could get away at any moment, but for right now he was just working up the courage to go to the buffet table. Last time the food had been so good that he knew he couldn't leave without it.

((Scared nervous selkie is open for interaction!))

--------------------------------------------------------

User Image Unlike the scared Selkie that was trying to remain hidden, Cruise had confidently come in through the water, walked up right out of it and headed for the buffet. He was late, but hey, it was always awkward at the beginning of a party right? He wanted to avoid all of that. If he could just have some fun for a while and then go back home, they he would consider it a good party. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do yet, but he had worked up a bit of an appetite swimming to the hotel and started loading up a plate of seafood and other land-foods that he particularly liked.

((Cruise is at the buffet and open for interaction!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:02 pm
Teigra

Oh thank the Waters, they were saved! Well, thank that strange oily flexing man, and Venus, and the rampaging beast man...but, details. The cooling waters soothed his skin and he relished the feeling, rubbing at his arms as if he could still feel some of the oil coating his scales. Ugh.

First things first though, now that he was back in what definitely appeared more like the celebration he had expected; where was Mellinae? A splash and a flurry of movement behind him gave him just enough time to turn around before being hit by torpedo Mellinae. "We--!" he started to agree before he was suddenly muffled...and he was far from complaining. He couldn't recall her ever kissing him like this, with such passion and need. They had had good times before, certainly, but perhaps it was something about surviving a life-threatening ordeal, overcoming obstacles together...who knew?

When he did finally break away from the kiss, he gave her a gentle squeeze and said quietly, "I'm proud of you."
DaemonGabrielle
Phorcys > Mellinae

Mellinae blushed and gave him a 100 watt smile. "I wouldn't have had the bravery without you. How do you manage those awful knees? And feet!! Those awful things! " she paused to snicker and lay her head on her chest. Sure, they've had fun in the past but tonight she felt strong and capable. And she wanted to show him.

Tugging him towards the drinks, she smiled and conjoled "Come on. Let's drink and celebrate. Didn't Venus say to be merry?" Except the be merry was said in a completely different tone. A much more....suggestive one.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:13 pm
The slap certainly did get that out of his system. He stammered a bit as Rainbow Dash spoke to him. "I ummm eerrrr have no clue. It was just something I really needed to d-" He was cut off as something large crashed into him, sending him down onto the floor. He barely managed to hold up each egg he had been given in each hand. No scrambled eggs today! Having another male on top of him was not comfortable though. Aquos couldn't help but sigh and muttered to himself. "This is why I don't come to these parties..." He cleared his throat to the other male's attention. "Sir, could you please remove yourself from on top of me?" Seems faun were heavy.

Wolfs Heart

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:36 pm
DaemonGabrielle

"Depends on what they are doing. The arrows are just part of it. Mom has a dance that can create the illusion of glory around someone, then she's got a battlecry that helps anyone who hears it." He took another arrow from the quiver and looked around the room. "I suppose it's how see the aspects of love and how strong you think they are." Hmmm Lannister seemed to be watching something intently. He didn't see him that often. He glanced to Maegara and she seemed to be having a bit of fun.

"Besides, is it not powerful," He paused to look back to his red cousin and drew his bow back. He let his arrow go, the string on his bow making a satisfying thunk sound as it returned to it's original tension. The arrow whizzed over the crowd and hit Lannister in the shoulder. "If not even we are immune to it's effects?"

Wolfs Heart
Lannister has been hit by one of Phaenna's arrows thanks Theras. He will now want to playfully wrestle the first pae he sees. For Glory!

DaemonGabrielle
Theras what have you done?

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:10 pm
Maegara smiled as he explained. "So, you're saying it's all a personal experience kind of thing on how these arrows...hit?" She asked, genuinely curious. She'd never thought of that. She watched Theras line up his next shot. Some red pae with wings. Huh. Must be related to him.

She rolled her eyes at his last statement. "Even dietys and demi's aren't immune because if you guys were, that would give you a total power. The universe would never be so depraved as to give anyone a total power."

She took the bow from him and notched her next arrow. There was a group of dark fish in the tanks that looked like they could some wrestling. "If the universe wasn't an equal share of give and take..." she paused to take a breath and narrow her eyes in focus.

"I'm entirely convinced that the universe would implode." She let loose the arrow and winced as it went awry yet again. It seemed headed toward a bunny fae in a conversation with fauns before running out the door. The arrow just nipped her tail on her way out. Opps.

Daisicle
Killa has been hit with an arrow of Phaenna's. She will wanna wrestle the next pae she sees. For glory!

Turning back to Theras she smile like their topic of conversation wasn't deeper than the river of Styx. "I was only about 50 feet from my target that time. I think this is getting easier. " she said. She held the bow out in offering. "Your turn"

Twitchapher the 3rd
What have you let her do, Theras?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:48 pm
Shadows liquified and raced and slithered along the floor, gathering at one spot near the Goddess of Love's golden throne. The pile they created grew tall enough for a dart portal to appear. Tendrils lashed out to lick anything in their reach. Emerging ever so elegantly the Queen of Avernus (the Underworld) stepped over to the mortal realm of Telrunya. "I didn't suspect you had died," she teased Venus. "Nothing keeps a good goddess down."

Persephone glanced around the party and smile. "I see everything is back to normal. That's good, it makes my job easier. There were many inquiries into your location in Avernus."

Out of the portal behind the Goddess of the Underworld, two teenage girls timidly stepped foot into Venus's party. This is the first time they have ever been out of Avernus, let alone on the mortal island.
User Image

Shimmery butterfly wings fluttered nervously, shedding sparkly dust. The blonde one glanced around the room and pulled back a bit. "Kore, I don't know if this was a good idea. Look at them. Do you think Daddy is really here?" Kaveiria looked disappointed that her father would partake of such ... mortal ... festivities. It was gross. She spotted a familiar face among the mortals and waved to Maegara. She did wonder why her Fury friend was here of all places.

There he is! "Daddy!" She called and waved to Adonis.

Fea Line
Kore, Adonis

DaemonGabrielle
Kaveiria noticed Maegara. Don't have to respond or RP with her, just letting you know she was spotted.

FA Venus

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tisiphone slipped out of the dark portal soon after the small family. Her deep blue eyes took to scanning the crowd as soon as her feet daintly touched the mortal realm's ground. She wasn't Persephone's protector by any means, just a habit. Just, she was usually watching from the shadows.

Her eyes landed on Maegara and her serious demeanor seemed to change. Where she was usually slow and methodical, her feet now took her quickly from Persephone's side towards her sibling. Not one for physical touch, she gathered the other Fury into her arms and clung to her. It might have been a breath of a second, but it seemed like the embrace went on.

She pulled away and the serious mask was back up. Even still, she kept one hand on her sister's shoulder, "I am glad to see you are well." she said softly. She dropped her hand and motioned towards Persephone, "Will you join us?" she then turned and headed back to her side. She was all business once again, but still there seemed to be some pride almost... joy in it? Guess having everyone back together and everything in order once more was just what the Fury needed.

DaemonGabrielle
Family is everything to her :3 JOIN US ONCE MORE, SISTER

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas