Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of St. Ivalice (Water Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 221 222 223 224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:40 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image
Athena
Princess of Atlantica
Mermaid Princess

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jacque to the shop keeper,"I can pay for it all Richard got breakfast", he said; Turning he looked at the girl coral,"Would you like another pretty dress to?", he asked her smiling,"You seem rather lonely over there watching";

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:43 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Princess Clarion
Princess of Pixie Hollow
Fairy Princess

Clarion nodded as she did as instructed and she put her crown and such on the counter and took of her dress and placed it into the hamper and then walked behind the screen and came out in a towel and smiled,"Okay I'm ready!!", she said getting out of the towel she slids into the water,"Oh my its so warm!!", she nearly shouted in delight,"I never had a bath before! We fairys don't have to bathe mother says the pixie dust keeps us clean and only humans really start to smell after not bathing", she explained;

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:46 am
User Image
Princess Lydia
"As long as the sun is shining, a journey should be a pleasant one."

Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

User Image
Coral
"No reason we can't have fun along the way!"

[St. Ivalice, Fashion King & Queen]
*Montage*
I just wish there was something... Then Coral saw a lovely ballgown dress with ribbons with a white headband. I like this one! Coral held a red ballgown dress with ribbons and a white headband to go with it. Coral removed her crown and gave it to Jaquce, then went into the third changing room. And no peeking, both of you.

Sounds good, Jaquce.

Lydia returned wearing her town dress. Thank you for waiting. Lydia placed the dress she tried on in the cart.

Shop Owner: Very well, normally the total cost comes to $60 in silver, but for the Full Moon Festival that's happening, how about $30 in silver.

Sounds good to us, Jaquce. Richard said this nicely.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:51 am
Phoebe
Maid (Castle St. Ivalice)
"I'll help with all my might."

[Time Card: Meanwhile]
[Castle St. Ivalice, Hallway to Bathroom]
Phoebe began to wash Clarion's body with the wash cloth, soap brush and body wash. Clarion, I'm glad you like the bath. Then Phoebe noticed Clarion playing with the soap bubbles in the bath. Clarion, later this evening, our Full Moon Festival ball begins tonight and lasts for 3 days. Would you like to attend?

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:10 am
User Image
Princess Lydia

Prince Richard

User Image

User Image
Coral

Time Card: A Few Minutes Later...
*Montage*
Coral exits the fitting room wearing the Red Ribbon ballgown that she's trying on. Coral had her hair down. Jaquce, Richard. Do you like it? Coral twirled around in her dress.

Richard waited for Athena to finish changing into the nightgown he gave her to try on ...

Coral, look like like a princess in that dress.

Shop Owner: Your friend looks really nice.

Coral, you look lovely.

Thank you, Lydia. Jaquce, Richard. Do you think I'll meet someone to fall in love with one day? Coral said this in a hopeful tone.

... Richard then thought about Athena. His first thought was dancing with her in one of the new ballgowns he & Jaquce brought for her, then, after the dance, Richard gave Athena a loving kiss on her cheek. Sorry, I was just thinking about Athena. Richard blushed after this thought.

Jaquce, I would love to see a bookstore with you. Lydia blushed toward Jaquce, thinking this outing was her first date with Jaquce.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:02 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image
Athena
Princess of Atlantica
Mermaid Princess

Athena came out of the dressing room with her new pink night gown as she twirled for richard,"Is it pretty?", she asked turning as she gasped at Coral,"You look beautiful coral!!", she told her joyfully,"I think you will find someone to dance with you at the ball!", she said happily;

Jacque praised coral,"You look very pretty coral!! I think its a lovely dress!", he told her smiling as he heard lydia say something about wanting to see a book store,"Oh yes! Once I've done paid here then you and I shall go to the bookstore", he promised her,"I think you will enjoy our human literature;

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:25 pm
User Image
Princess Lydia

Prince Richard

User Image
Coral

*Montage*
Thank you so much! I'll be right back, no peeking! Coral went back into the dressing room to get changed.

Richard blushed when he saw Athena in the Nightgown. You're beautiful, Athena. You can try on one more thing. Richard then gave Athena the next item to try on: a pink ballgown with pink ribbons (like the ballgown that Cinderella's mice friends made for Cinderella in Cinderella), the dress also had a matching white headband ribbon to go with it & pink shoes. Then gave Athena loving hug. You're really pretty, Athena. After you're done trying on the outfit, we can proceed to the checkout & buy the outfits. After the hug, Richard blushed.

Jaquce, what's a checkout? Lydia asked as she doesn't know what a checkout was in a store in the human world.

Shop Owner: So, Jaquce, your friend is in love. That's really sweet. The shop owner sighed. Since Richard found himself a girlfriend; Princess Athena.

Coral returned after getting changed into her clothes then placed the Red ribbon ballgown into the cart. Thank you for waiting.

OOC: The pink ribbon ballgown outfit for Athena should be in the gallery, orion.

*End of Montage*
Time Card: Montage
We hoped you enjoyed this Fashion Montage.
Time Skip: Late Morning to Early Afternoon
[Castle St. Ivalice Hallway]
After the morning out, the Clothes were purchased at the Fashion King & Queen & after a trip to the bookstore, Richard, Coral & Athena returned to the castle where it was being decorated for the ball, while Lydia & Jacque returned to Lynari. So, Athena, did you have fun this morning with Lydia, Coral & my friends?

Then Gerald showed up after a while. Gerald: Welcome back, Prince Richard. I see your day went well. Although you do have some guests that arrived. Cecilia told me that one of the guests is around your age, Lady Athena, but has short blue hair and ocean blue eyes. Another visitor has light brown hair & blue eyes, but Phoebe is almost finished cleaning her up at the moment.

Athena, that was a lovely outing this morning. Then Richard gave Athena a loving hug then held her hands. Athena, maybe later after lunch & meeting some of the guests that we have, you can help us decorate for the festival?

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:45 pm
Phoebe
"I'll help with all my might."

[Time Card: Meanwhile]
[Castle St. Ivalice, Bathroom]
Phoebe finished washing Clarion's body & hair then rinsed Clarion off & drained the bathtub of its water. Clarion, there we go. You're all cleaned up. Phoebe then gave Clarion a towel to dry off and to cover Clarion's body. So Clarion, how did your first bath as a human girl feel?
*Time Skip: Early Afternoon*
[Castle St. Ivalice, Closet]
So Clarion, do you like your new clothes? I think you look wonderful as a fairy princess turned human. Would you like something to eat? It's around lunchtime. Phoebe said this as she saw Clarion in her new human clothes, she looked lovely.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:13 am
Ryuk longheart
(Class blade dnacer)
"Every battle is a dance till only one its left standing"

Ryuk had finely made it to St.Ivalice and he finds a bench and sits down with a deep and long sigh"three days of travel can really tire you out."He says to him self as he laughs a little before he sniffs the air and he gets up."Food sounds lovely."He says as he starts walking and enters a cafe."mmm it smells so good in here."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:42 am
Lucas
Lynari Adventurer (Paladin)
"Your resolve is inspiring."

[St. Ivalice, Parent Cafe]
Lucas delivered the Crystal Shield to Castle St. Ivalice for Richard to have, then went to the Parent Cafe for some some lunch until he saw someone. Greetings, traveler. I'm Lucas from the Wind Crystal Nation of Lynari & my class is Paladin. I was just about to order lunch. What brings you to the capital?

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:00 pm
Ryuk longheart
(Class blade dnacer)

Ryuk turns when he hears a voice behind him and he turns around to face him."Oh nice to meet you Lynari my name is Ryuk my class is blade dancer,as for what brought me here honestly I heard the fastivel was starting tonight so I wanted to stop by for the good food."He says with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:48 pm
Lucas

Nice to meet you, Ryuk. What I meant to say is my name is not Lynari, its Lucas. Lynari is where I'm from. My mistake.

The the waitress showed up. Can I help you two? Oh, and afternoon, Lucas.

OOC: I didn't say Lucas' name right in my previous post, so my mistake.

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:03 pm
Ryuk longheart
(Class blade dnacer)

Ruyk laughs and puts hand hand on the back of his head."Oh my bad I must have misheard you sorry about that Lucas."He says before turning to the new voice and smiles."Good afternoon if i may ask what is it you sell here sorry for asking."He says opening his eyes that where gray and seemed void of life."I am not able to see so I have to ask what places have to eat sorry if this bothers you in any way."He says before closing his eyes again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:30 am
Lucas

That's no problem. Anyway, I was going to order some apple slices with peanut butter and a cheese sandwich. As for something to drink, I was going to have spearmint tea & water.

Waitress: I can bring you some drinks first while you're waiting to order, what would you like to drink? The waitress gave out the menus, one to Lucas, and one to Ryuk, to look at. The menu that was given to Ryuk was in Braille since Ryuk was blind.

Ryuk, need any help on ordering something?

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:36 am
Prince Richard

User Image
Coral

Cecilia
"So much to clean, so little time."

User Image
Aqua
Mermaid Knight (Atlantica)
"We'll always be together as one."

Time Card: Meanwhile
[Castle St. Ivalice Hallway]

Athena, what would you & Coral like for lunch? Richard was about to gave Athena a kiss on her cheek, then Cecilia entered while carrying Aqua, interrupting Richard's kiss on Athena's cheek.

Excuse me. Prince Richard, Princess Athena, another mermaid came here to Castle St. Ivalice. Is she a friend of yours? She seems to know you, she has Blue hair & blue eyes. Her name is Aqua. When I went to check on her, she seems to be having a hard time standing and walking. Would you like to lend me a hand in helping Aqua? She'll need to be tidied up along with you & Coral so that you're all ready for tonight.

Athena, this is Cecilia, one of the maids here.

Cecilia was carrying Aqua. Aqua wiggled her toes. Greetings, Athena. So, who's your friend? Cecilia set Aqua down & Aqua was wobbling on her legs & feet then was caught by Athena after Aqua lost her balance. I'm sorry. Its just... do human legs always feel this unstable?

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 221 222 223 224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games