Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:03 am
User Image

Morgan nodded when Syn was okay with walking as the two head on out to the patch of unused farm land, looking back at Avery and the rest, it seems Avery was a bit bored as he got Pam to fly him up into the air as they both soared over the farm and Avery's signature giggle can be heard slightly from the flapping of Pam's wings. Facing back to where he's bringing Syn, Morgan blocked the sun's glare as he looked off into the distance seeing a few carbines making a pass before disappearing into the hillside, a crop duster made it's fly by possibly coming from it's daily run from how the engine slowed down as it descends, turning his attention to Syn though and noticing how his energy is reacting to the lack of a concrete jungle surrounding them, Morgan seems happy as though he's seeing someone feeling at home in an environment that bests suits them. "Better than the city huh?" Morgan asked returning his gaze towards the field ahead.

Darebelly Farm:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:43 am
Syn looked up to see Avery flying and paused for a second to stare before shaking hisnhead and continuing on with Morgan. He had to admit, this was nice. Being surrounded by nature and his magic reacting happily. He had loosened his control of it and it shot through the earth happily, making things bloom amd bringing life back to dead or decaying plants. He could hear the voices of the trees thanking him joyfully and the surrounding plants as well. It had been a long time since he had heard the voices of nature. He had missed it. He looked around to Morgan and smiled, nodding. "Yeah. If I had known about the farms, I would have moved out here years ago." he replied after a second, giving a musical-sounding laugh when a few sparrows landed in his hair or rather the flowers blooming with it, twittering happily to him. And he could understand them as well.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:05 pm
User Image

Chuckling at the sight of birds occupying Syn's head, Morgan looked around before loosening his scarf looking ahead, "Well it's true that we're surrounded by nature, though I feel that some wood elves wouldn't agree with the thought of harvesting crops since they're alive, it'll also be the same when it comes to vegans who'd wanna stop animal harvesting." shaking his head slightly at how the world is becoming a more difficult place for everyone to live in thanks to the ideals of others. "That's why Gerry wanted to build a hydroponics, not for plants but for something that plants produce though she's still working on alternative for a new food source. We should be coming close to the field." Morgan points at the hill, it didn't took too long for them to reach. Covering his eyes from the sun and marking the boarder of where the field lies in with free hand, the field was rather large as at a distance, neighboring farms can be seen. Picking some dirt off the ground and crumbling it in his hands, a sigh escapes his breath as he let the dust flow. "It was cheap because the soil was too rough for any crops to grow in, so Gerry bought it because it'll be good enough to build a hydroponics here since she stated that there's no need to grow with dirt." stating as he dusts off the last bit of dirt on his hand.

Darebelly Farm(extension):

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:19 pm
Syn shook his head at the statements. "Yeah, well they may not like it, but that's how it is." he replied after a second as they reach the hill. Personally, he didn't mind the long walk as it reconnected him to nature. He looked into tbe direction of the farms a d vaguely wondered if he should consider moving here. As long as he had a way to the hospital, it should be fine. It was something to think about. Maybe he could ask Morgan later. His magic singed when he saw the large field in front of him, causing his eyes to glow green before he turned his head to look at Morgan. "I can understand that." he added after a second before letting his magic run free and it raced towards the field, makomg.anything near it grow or bloom. He reached down to grab a handful of dirt and frowned. "Morgan, the reason this dirt is so rough is because it hadn't been tended to in years. The last time this land was actually fertile was when it was first purchase a long time ago." he said after a second. "The land wants to give you crops, but it can't. Not with the soil as is." he said as he bent down to replace the dirt back into place, kneeling there, not caring about his pants. Then, without warning he grabbed Morgan's arm, pulling him down with him and grabbed his hand and placed it flat on the ground with his own resting on top it the detective's "Do you feel it? The earth alive?" he asked, not noticing that his face was close to Morgan's but made nothing of it at the moment.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:49 am
User Image

Surprised from Syn's sudden boldness, Morgan didn't seem to bothered as he let Syn have him feel the earth, though he's not adept in magic aura or energies, Morgan could feel as if his spirit is being moved. Remembering Syn's words, this field was once full of was among one of the most prosperous fields, though in his head and knowing the history from when they first purchased the field, his face saddened a bit as he seem to look back at how many times the field has been used before it was abandoned and left alone for who knows how long before Gerry and Avery purchased it. As he feels sorrow, a slight bit of hope grew in him as the field may once again be full of life and become fertile. A quick glance at Syn before looking at his hand atop his own, Morgan smile softly with a soft chuckle that's quiet yet noticeable. In his own mind, Morgan seems to apologize to the earth for being unable to tend it and knowing his brother and sister-in-law, they too would apologize for their inexperience and so do the farmhands.

A sudden thought came across as Morgan wanted to flip his hand over to fold against Syn's, wanting to hold hands, when he feels Syn's grip loosen, his hand moved on it's own as Morgan's hand held onto Syn's. A flashback came up and Morgan broke from reminiscing a memory pulling his hand away slowly. Sitting on his knees, he tries to catch his breath as he leans a bit forward then his scarf loosens a bit as a necklace with two matching rings, though one seems darker than the other as they hangs outside his shirt dangling in the air creating a soft chime. Exhaling slowly, Morgan lifts his head up feeling the breeze blowing against his hair.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:23 am
Syn just smiled at Morgan was he helped him feel what the earth was feeling. It was sad as well as upset that the people before didn't take good care of the land like they should have. But it felt Mogan's apology and rumbled under their combined hands. "Did you feel the rumbling? The earth accepts your apology and knows that you and your family are not at fault for this problem." he said in a soft voice. He tilted his head to the side when he heard the other chuckle and he wondered what was so funny but decided not to ask as he started to pull his hand away. Or, he would have if Morgan hadn't decided to.get a grip of his, startling him in surprise but caused him to blush lightly all the same. He was about to ask what the other was doing when said male pulled his hand away. He opened his mouth again but Then saw the rings and stared. He looked up at Morgan's face and felt his heart skip a beat and wondered what was wrong with him? He shook his head before standing up.and dusting himself off. "Well, thanks for.letting me cut loose, Morgan. I really needed it. I'll thank Avery and Gerry also." he said with another smile at the detrctivr as his magic came rushing back to him. He wanted to ask about thw rings but thought that that would be rude. And once again, none of his business.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: This makes me what tonhabe Syn go out and purchase a farm. Lol.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:56 pm
User Image

"Hmm? Oh right of course." Morgan recollects himself as he stood back up dusting his pants, a look down and he could see his necklace, he lifted up the rings a little to look at them before hiding them under his shirt and wrapping his scarf around his neck. He had a sudden thought until he remembered what just came across his mind when he held Syn's hand as he ponders that feeling before his thoughts got muffled from what he was thinking earlier, Morgan rubbed his left ring finger a bit though it seems he's concentrating hard on something before a light lit up. Smiling at Syn for the insight when he had him feel the earth Morgan patted the shoulder of his young healer friend, "I'm glad we could help, any time you need to let loose, you're always free to come to Darebelly and let your magic run wild." he chuckled in that last bit of sentence remembering what happened when Syn stepped out of the car and also noticing the trail of flower patches that was left on the way to the hill. "Well Gerry may not be able to build that hydroponics she wanted, but she'll be happy to know that this field can still be used with time and careful attention. Plus the farmhands would also be happy that they can spread their wings up more with more fields to work with." patting Syn's shoulder once again, he informs Syn that they can head on back to the farmhouse whenever he's ready.

Ooc: heheh hey maybe Avery and Gerry could spare a room if Syn's gonna get started.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:01 pm
Syn laughed but nodded. "Thanks. Hell. I might just move here. Know anyone who is selling?" he replied with a hitch in his voice, letting the other know if he was joking or not. He turned to seewhere Morgan's gaze went and sighed. "Sorry about that. I didn't even know I created them." He added, a sheepish smile appearing on his face. "Well, that's good. And it will take a lot of work to get this land back up to snuff. And I am more than willing to help with my magic." he added with a smile. He looked around some more and decided that it was okay to head back. "By the way, should we go and check up on Alicia to see that she's not aggravating the cows?" he asked, beginning to walk back to the farm, flowers once again trailing.in his wake. But he didn't try to reign it in and just let his magic seeped into the ground to get the dry earth started. It may take a while but he knew it would help. As they walked, he couldn't help but think about what happened a few minutes ago. And also those rings. What did they mean?

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Oh, that sounds like fun. Then Syn could purchase a farm. They could be neighbors. Lol.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:12 pm
User Image

"Hmm? Well there might be a few places that's up for sale, I don't really know much, you can ask one of the farmhands, they live in these parts and I doubt Avery would know since he's more focused on milking cows." crossing his arms before hearing his phone go off, only it was a text from Alica. "Well speak of the devil, she's still in the barn only she's pinned down by Marie since I know she tends to do that whenever someone pets her." Morgan says as they walked back to the barn. Guess Alica couldn't stop petting and wound up getting knocked down by a massive farm animal that weighs as much as she does, Morgan hoped that the insane agent only got a cow's head that pinning her down otherwise it'll be harder to move her off the tiny agent. Yui was just about to head back to work when Morgan flagged her down stating that they've got another Marie incident in which she nods and heads over to the barn. "Well speaking of getting yourself a farm of your own, you could use the spare room we have in the house and start farm hunting from there. The others wouldn't mind, plus you can get used to life on a farm." patting Syn on the back and supporting the young healer's decision to get a farm of his own, having a familiar face as a neighbor might not be so bad.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:22 pm
Syn snorted. "I can see that." he replied when Morgan mentioned Avery and cows. He could almost picture it. "Hmm. That sounds like a good idea. I'll ask them when we get back to the farm." he added after a second of thought. He blinked when Morgan checked his phone only to find out that Alicia had gotten herself pinned under a cow. "Oh, my." he said after a second of silence, wondering why Alicia didn't move out of the way when the cow was coming at her. "Should we go with Yui and help?" he asked, watching said creature head to the barn. He looked over to Morgan and nodded. "I would like that very much. If It wouldn't too much trouble? I don't want to be a bother..." he started, not really wanting to be a burden on Morgan and Avery as well as Gerry. But he really wanted his own farm after seeing what it haf to offer. And to be honest, he had never been that happy in the city. He was only there because it was close to his job and the few friends he had also loved there. Plus, he could always buy a truck and drive to work. Yeah. That sounded like a plan. And he got to spend more time with Morgan which made him happy.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: This should be fun. Lol.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:53 am
User Image

"Well it's only fair since you let me stay at your place for a night and you can help out whenever you can when you're not working and speaking of helping out, Yui is just gonna have Marie get off Alica, all we need to do is get Alica "away" from the barn." stressing away as Alica it'll be the only time Alica would be in close proximity to a farm animal and he also stating that it'll be quite unheard off if Morgan's gonna have to put a restraining order against Alica, though if he did, it would be for her safety. As the two approached the barn where Yui went in, the other cattle were busily eating while one was laying their head atop Alica who's both immobile but yet looking like she's holding onto the most adorable creature in existence as she also appears to have a goofy smile from the encounter. Yui on the other hand is contemplating whether to disrupt Alica's happy moment or not though as she sees Morgan walking in with Syn, she gave em a slight shrug. "Let's get Marie off the agent." saying to both Syn and Yui as he walks on over kneeling down as Alica looks up at him. "Am I in heaven?" she asked to no one in particular as she doesn't appear to be thinking straight at the moment.

Ooc: Hehe just one oddball agent who's more relaxed. ( >~ < )

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:26 am
"Okay, then. I will gladly take you up on that offer. But I'll have to go back to get my things plus everything else. It'll probably take me a day or so to get everything in order and then move out here." he replied to the first statement then nodded at the second. "Yeah. That would be wise." he added as they followed Yui into the barn only to find that Alicia was definitely pinned down but seemed to be quite happy despite it. He shook his head at tje scene, wondering how the agent got herself into these situations. He looked over at the cow, who had noticed him, then walked over to her, placing a hand on Marie. "Hello, there. Do you think you could get off the agent, plesse?" he asked gently so as not to spook the the bovine as he knew she understood. The cow looked like she was actually thinking about it before doing as Syn asked before butting him in the side with a happy moo. Apparently, animals could tell he was a druid. Good to know. "Will she be okay, Morgan?" he asked as he patted Marie on the nose gently, smiling when she leaned into his hand.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yeah.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:02 pm
User Image

Looking at Syn as he got Marie to get off the animal loving agent, he looked at Yui who's kneelt down beside Syn before looking back at the agent who's high on life right now. "I think she'll be okay, I'll just drag her out before she tries this again with the others." sighing as he picks her up under the shoulders, her feet dragging along the ground but still having her blissed out face as if she's still in "her" heaven, the both of them disappeared outside the door as Morgan brings her over back to the car. "Lookie lookie Pam, a dummy." Avery could be heard outside teasing Alica and Pam giggling at Avery's childish antics. Yui giggled as well, petting Marie on the head as a few of them gathered around Syn. Gerry walked in to check on how's everyone after that encounter with the crazy agent, Yui waved as seeming that everyone is okay and not abused in anyway and gets a thumbs up from the tall fox girl before she disappears behind the barn door. Yui looked at Syn after smiling at Marie,"I'm surprised to see a druid all the way here in the rural area, it's an honor too, Nana always talked about the old days, she met a lot of druids during her time." Yui said with a smile before offering a hand shake.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:42 pm
Syn blinked, smiling at Yui as he continues to pet Marie and the few other cows who had noticed him and were now happily nuzzling him. "Well, thst's good. And that would be a very good idea." he replied after a second, watching as Morgan led Alicia out of the barn and towards the car. He just shook his head when he heard Avery's teasing amd Pam's giggling. Huh. He could learn ro like it here. He did already. He made a mental note to ask about the extra room before he left and to make sure that the fox and Avery was okay with it before he decided anything. He turned his head when Yui started talking to him and smiled once again. "Yeah? We usually stick to forests and mountains but apparently I'm the exception." he replied, taking the offered hand with his free one as shaking it. "Really? That's cool." he answered the statement about her nana. "By the way. Do you know anyone who is selling around here?" he asked, deciding to ask now that he had Yui' s attention.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:53 am

"Oh you're looking to purchase a farm?" Yui's ears twitched in curiosity as she puts a finger on her lips, she recalls a few farm a few farms that's up for purchase though they're quite high to do their size, "Although there is one small farm not too farm from ours, it was owned by an old couple until they passed." She said although she was a bit saddened by the couple's passing even though she only knew them for only a year, however, she told Syn that the couple were well known in these parts when she met a few of the other farmers around, they even sold their produce in the farmer's market every week, selling simple veggies and homegrown herbs. Still with no other next of kin, their farm was left unattended for almost 3 years now since their passing. "Well Pam would always give in some extra time to tidy up their place every now and then, she even waters the plants but refuses to harvest any of the crops." Informing Syn of Pam being mostly the one to watch over the place even though the owners are no longer around.

About the other farms that are up for purchase, they're mostly leased by a few banks that owns them and stated that the a few corporations are bidding for the contracts to occupy them, though the couple's farm is for full purchase as the bank that owns it seemed to have lost interest in keeping the place which Yui seemed upset about that but knows she couldn't really do anything about it, but, she seemed happy again when she hears Pam's wings flapping outside with Avery squealing in joy. "At least someone is willing to keep their place nice and cared for." smiling softly as she shoos some of the cows away since they're crowding her and Syn.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games