Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
Episode 3 planing stuff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:20 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

...exactly how deadly is Holy Sunbeam? ("absurd DMG"??? O_O" )

It is the legendary light spell and it can just be like ,hey see that tree*cast holy sunbeam*nothing exists there,

emotion_jawdrop
Xa44
idk how to discribe how powerful it is but it is only going to be known by gods and the light towns king(s)

Oh, thank God! lol. So it's not likely to be used against me, right? (Note to self: don't piss off the gods. I don't want them to vaporize me, thank you very much! burning_eyes )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:48 pm
Haru Yates

Oh, thank God! lol. So it's not likely to be used against me, right? (Note to self: don't piss off the gods. I don't want them to vaporize me, thank you very much! burning_eyes )

Well it doesn't work at night, also it can be cast if someone uses tophat and gets really lucky it is a 1/1000 shot of rolling that so not a problem.
Also the king of the light town also has this so be careful around him (kinda justifies the narcissist thing a bit lol)  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:35 am
Xa44
Well it doesn't work at night, also it can be cast if someone uses tophat and gets really lucky it is a 1/1000 shot of rolling that so not a problem.

Doesn't work at night, eh? Guess that helps keep it a bit balanced. Would Terran even know that a spell like that exists?

Xa44
Also the king of the light town also has this so be careful around him (kinda justifies the narcissist thing a bit lol)

eek

(lol) So he can 'talk the talk' and 'walk the walk', huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:48 am
Haru Yates

Doesn't work at night, eh? Guess that helps keep it a bit balanced. Would Terran even know that a spell like that exists?

Probably because it's a legendary spell and it is a famous thing, also same goes for the other legendary spells like master cham witch in a way is way better then just DMG

Haru Yates

(lol) So he can 'talk the talk' and 'walk the walk', huh?

Yeah pretty much  

Xa44
Captain

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:23 pm
DARK
(1)Conjure Shadow- create a shadow, or manipulate existing shardows
(2)Shadow Cloak- cover an area in Shadows that the caster can see clearly in
(3)Form of Shadow- temporarily become a Shadow
(4)Disarming Darknes- use Shadows to stop a target from using physical attacks
(5)Vampiric Prison- target a creature and trap it for a small amount of time and absorb HP from it over time
(6)Shadow Dart- summon a group of darts to then throw at enemys
(7)Shardow Blade- make tools out of shardows
( cool Seal Spell- target temporarily can't cast a spell they know
(9)Allusion- create an allusion to confuse a target
(10)Plague- touch a target and apply blind and poison
(11)Hidden Form- temporarily cover yourself in shadows when in this state you cannot be targeted

FIRE
(1)Fireball- target an area and do higher DMG to everything neer it
(2)Engulf- cover yourself in flames and DMG yourself and everyone neer you
(3)Burning Hands- touch a target and start it on fire
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
( cool
(9)
(10)

WATER
(1)Flatten- flatten yourself into nothing and reform somewhere nearby
(2)Bubble- put a target in a bubble and make it float upwards until it pops
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
( cool
(9)
(10)

ICE
(1)Remove Heat- drain the heat from a target or item, this only does DMG if used multiple times
(2)Snow- create a cloud of snow that will move to a target
(3)Glasser- create a spike of ice this can only be formed where there is snow
(4)Snowball- create a snowball and throw it somewhere when it lands it expands and covers a large area in snow
(5)Change Terran- change snow into ice or ice into snow
(6)
(7)
( cool
(9)
(10)
(11)
(100)Freeze Soul- freeze any target in time

NATURE
(1)Restoration- target something that will now gradually regenerate HP over time
(2)Polymorph2- turn into any animal
(3)Consume- eat something and gain a small amount of HP and become slightly larger
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
( cool
(9)
(10)

EARTH
(1)Animate- turn a object into a minion
(2)Wall- bring a wall of stone out of the ground
(3)Amplification Crystal- make a crystal rise out of the ground, any spell cast through this will have its effect doubled
(4)Stone Skin- cover your skin in stone, when in this state you take less DMG from attacks, if you are targeted by a water spell the stone will fall apart
(5)Gravel Whirlwind- move nearby gravel or sand around you quickly Damaging nearby targets and shielding you from water magic
(6)
(7)
( cool
(9)
(10)
(100)Gravity- increase the weight of a target or item, this cannot do DMG directly

AIR
(1)Gust- knock a target back a small amount and do DMG
(2)Control Storms- manipulate the clouds above you to change the weather temporarily in a small area
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
( cool
(9)
(10)

LIGHTNING
(1)Chain Lightning- deal DMG to a target and a target neer that then a target neer that target until there is no targets left to move to
(2)View Memories- look into the memories of a target neer you
(3)Seance- you can know the location of all living things neer you
(4)Charge- build up magical energy endlessly and gain power over time
(5)Thunder Weapon- make a sword and instantly use it to attack a target, if you have a weapon you can cover that instead
(6)
(7)
( cool
(9)
(10)
(11)

LIGHT
(1)Healing Light- lightly heal the party
(2)Healing Hand- touch a target to heal them greatly
(3)Healing Ray- heal a target from range
(4)Sunbeam- high DMG attack(sun must be visible to use)
(5)Purify- remove curses and darkness from an area
(6)Blinding Flash- blind people around you
(7)
( cool
(9)
(10)
(100)Holly Sunbeam- absurd DMG when the sun is visible. can be used when the sun isn't visible by casting it out of ones hand casting, it this way it will be just as strong as Sunbeam.

ARCANE
(1)Top Hat- cast a random spell either of one type or all types(decided at character creation
(2)Polymorph1- change into any magical creature or any human
(3)Shield- shield the party
(4)Enchant Equipment- buff a piece of equipment
(5)Arcane Beam- higher DMG line attack
(6)Magic Missile- homeing magic attack
(7)Spell blade- Enchant a weapon with a random spell temporarily
( cool Conjure Fortune- make gold or other items out of magic
(9)Rune- mark a floor or wall with a spell that can be activated at any time
(10)Copy- use the last spell that was cast
(11)Arcane Disk- make a ring of arcane magic that can block attacks or be used for attacking
(12)Drain- touch a target and drain them of magic
(13)Dissolve- touch something and slowly make it loss HP as long as you can keep hold of it
(14)Misdirection- make any spell that is cast be aimed at you
(15)Charm- temporarily make a weaker target fall in love with you
(16)Act- make a target make the expression of any emotion, the target of this spell does not feel this emotion
(100)Master Charm- make anyone you think of fall in love with you, this spell lasts for as long as you want it to

Another update to the spell list, starting to get an idea of how eatch element should work  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:47 pm
Xa44
(7)Shardow Blade- make tools out of shardows

You wrote "shaRdow" again, lol.

Xa44
(9)Allusion- create an allusion to confuse a target

Illusion, not allusion. An "allusion" is something that hints at something or suggests something without actually saying it outright.

Xa44
(2)Engulf- cover yourself in flames and DMG yourself and everyone neer you.

Does this do just as much damage to the caster as it does to the enemies?

Xa44
(3)Glasser- create a spike of ice this can only be formed where there is snow

You don't mean "Glacier", do you?

Xa44
(5)Change Terran Terrain - change snow into ice or ice into snow

*points at self* Who, me? emotion_awesome
Xa44

Is there a "Polymorph1"? Nevermind. (Polymorph1 seems more complicated. Should they be switched around? (the numbers, not the powers.)

Xa44
EARTH

I suggest adding the clause that the object must be made of stone, dirt, clay, or sand. (or crystal, if you think it matters.)

Xa44
(3)Amplification Crystal- make a crystal rise out of the ground, any spell cast through this will have its effect doubled

This can be abused. Does the caster have to maintain concentration to keep it active?

Xa44
(5)Gravel Whirlwind- move nearby gravel or sand around you quickly Damaging nearby targets and shielding you from water magic

Reminds me of wind... like a tornado or a sandstorm.

Xa44
LIGHTNING
(1)Chain Lightning- deal DMG to a target and a target neer near that, then a target neer near that target until there is no targets left to move to

*within range. (First target must be within range of the caster, second target must be within range of the first target, third target must be within range of the second target, etc.) Otherwise, this could be abused. sweatdrop

Xa44
(2)View Memories- look into the memories of a target neer near you
(3)Seance- you can know the location of all living things neer near you.

Like Alex does, by sensing the electric signals/pulses in the brain and body, right? Does this ability extend to plants as well? (And bugs and fish? Just curious.)

Another suggestion for lightning might be "Electromagnet" (creating a powerful magnetic force that attracts metal objects), and "electrify" or "static" (electrify a floor or surface [or a section of a surface], similar to thunder weapon, but covering a wider radius. Can not be used on wood or dirt, is most effective on metal surfaces).

Xa44

You should totally call this spell Mimic, lol.

Xa44
(13)Dissolve- touch something and slowly make it loss HP as long as you can keep hold of it

Or as long as it keeps hold of you! (Gelatinous Cube, anyone?)

(g2g again now! sorry I couldn't stay and post more today.)  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:04 pm
Xa44

Another Nature power/ability might be something along the lines of a "Parasite", where the caster implants a seed (I'm talking a plant of sorts or an insect creature; minds out of the gutter), and it can either be used to track the victim, or to cause damage as it grows within the victim.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:13 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44
(2)Engulf- cover yourself in flames and DMG yourself and everyone neer you.

Does this do just as much damage to the caster as it does to the enemies?

It does about 75% to the caster, it is a multi target type of spell like most fire spells will be

Haru Yates
Xa44

Is there a "Polymorph1"? Nevermind. (Polymorph1 seems more complicated. Should they be switched around? (the numbers, not the powers.)

Names don't matter, they have the same name and people in the world call bolth Polymorph, its just a meta thing

Haru Yates

Xa44
EARTH

I suggest adding the clause that the object must be made of stone, dirt, clay, or sand. (or crystal, if you think it matters.)

Nah, wanted a spell that did it for all so if I did then I would make a 2nt version of this in arcane

Haru Yates

Xa44

This can be abused. Does the caster have to maintain concentration to keep it active?

Nope, but it can't be moved so it can be hard to line up attacks with it
Haru Yates

Xa44

Reminds me of wind... like a tornado or a sandstorm.

LLLOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRE, yeah lore, the earth mages looked at other magic types to help in a war vs water mages and made this spell, this war was 100s of years ago

Haru Yates
Xa44
LIGHTNING
(1)Chain Lightning- deal DMG to a target and a target neer near that, then a target neer near that target until there is no targets left to move to

*within range. (First target must be within range of the caster, second target must be within range of the first target, third target must be within range of the second target, etc.) Otherwise, this could be abused. sweatdrop

Near means it has a short range, if I say range it means it has a medium range, idk what word to use for long range

Haru Yates
Xa44
(2)View Memories- look into the memories of a target neer near you
(3)Seance- you can know the location of all living things neer near you.

Like Alex does, by sensing the electric signals/pulses in the brain and body, right? Does this ability extend to plants as well? (And bugs and fish? Just curious.)

This spell is just that, anything with a brain is fair game

Haru Yates
Another suggestion for lightning might be "Electromagnet" (creating a powerful magnetic force that attracts metal objects), and "electrify" or "static" (electrify a floor or surface [or a section of a surface], similar to thunder weapon, but covering a wider radius. Can not be used on wood or dirt, is most effective on metal surfaces).

Again this is a WIP and even now I have more on the list then this

Haru Yates
Xa44

You should totally call this spell Mimic, lol.

Names don't matter, also then a mimic could cast mimic

Haru Yates
Xa44

Or as long as it keeps hold of you! (Gelatinous Cube, anyone?)

Already said in ep2 slimes know this  

Xa44
Captain

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:51 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44

Another Nature power/ability might be something along the lines of a "Parasite", where the caster implants a seed (I'm talking a plant of sorts or an insect creature; minds out of the gutter), and it can either be used to track the victim, or to cause damage as it grows within the victim.

So something like
Parasite- (touch/target) a (nearby creature/creature withinrange) and plant a seed in them, witch (after(time)/soon) will hatch and start to DMG the target, if a creature gets (within range/near/touched by)the target a seed will also be planted in them

Problems solving card text(I play YGO... a lot) helps also if you use target or not DOES matter  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:44 pm
Xa44

So something like
Parasite- (touch/target) a (nearby creature/creature withinrange) and plant a seed in them, witch (after(time)/soon) will hatch and start to DMG the target, if a creature gets (within range/near/touched by)the target a seed will also be planted in them

Problems solving card text(I play YGO... a lot) helps also if you use target or not DOES matter

YGO...as in Yu-Gi-Oh? Flavor text is always fun too. (Gives a small description of what it looks like when it happens!)

And yeah, that sounds about right for "parasite". Alternatively, you could also make it something that burrows under the skin to infect the target. (Like a seed that you can throw, which would latch onto a target, but that might be too op.)  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:30 pm
Haru Yates

YGO...as in Yu-Gi-Oh? Flavor text is always fun too. (Gives a small description of what it looks like when it happens!)

And yeah, that sounds about right for "parasite". Alternatively, you could also make it something that burrows under the skin to infect the target. (Like a seed that you can throw, which would latch onto a target, but that might be too op.)

YuGiOh yes, flavor text is nice but I focus of things being functional. Also you can find a lot of videos online about how PSCT works, it's actually really easy
Also I make that test of parasite so you can just fill in the blank, if it works at range or not is tbd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:09 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

YuGiOh yes, flavor text is nice but I focus of things being functional. Also you can find a lot of videos online about how PSCT works, it's actually really easy
Also I make that test of parasite so you can just fill in the blank, if it works at range or not is tbd

Sounds awesome. emotion_dowant  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:41 am
Haru Yates

Ok so some questions

Do you want random encounters to be a thing?

Do you want more dungeons or more open adventure?

How much lore would you want to smaller areas, as well as do you want the lore from NPCs, books, or just from the landscape?

Would you like it if I had a EXP and leveling system, or any more video game like things?

This RP will have 90% of it be optional kinda, do you want to have different ways that your character could end, as in abilitys and stuff, kinda like different classes, also maybe combine this with the last question a bit?

What is love?  
Haru Yates rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:45 am
Xa44
Do you want random encounters to be a thing?

I prefer encounters that are relevant to the plot, (why fight without a reason?), but if an area is known to be infested with monsters, then random encounters would make sense. Use your judgement. As long as it's a good balance of battle, puzzle, and roleplay, then I'm fine with random encounters. (or at least with planned encounters that feel random? idk.)
I may be a little biased though, because Terran's powers starting out are not especially useful for combat. He's really only good in a fight once he learns to summon a shadow weapon, or once he becomes strong enough to actually bind/restrain somebody successfully.

Xa44
Do you want more dungeons or more open adventure?

Both!
I personally like the idea of open adventures, but I haven't played enough dungeon adventures to make an informed decision there. I do know that dungeons can be fun too. Besides, isn't an "open adventure" kinda like a dungeon without the dungeon? I say both would be cool, but if one suits the story more, than go with it. (Although Terran may be more useful in a dungeon because there are more shadows there.)

Xa44
How much lore would you want to smaller areas, as well as do you want the lore from NPCs, books, or just from the landscape?

Lore as in history, legends, and traditions? Or information in general? Any lore is awesome because it adds depth and makes the world seem more real, even if you don't get the chance to reveal all of it.
Probably depends on the nature of the story. If it's something that's common knowledge, then you can simply tell us, "you know blah, blah, blah..." when you describe the events, (or you can say "so-and-so knows this" if it's just one of us who knows the info). Still, NPCs are a great source of information to a player, so use them. And books may provide specialized
knowledge, or it could be a reward for completing certain tasks.
Like I said, it really depends on what the lore is about. Lore from multiple sources would be great.

Xa44
Would you like it if I had a EXP and leveling system, or any more video game like things?

To be honest, I'm not sure I like EXP leveling systems. I mean, I do like the idea of growing stronger without the use of items or other power-ups, but I dislike the idea of everything having a set EXP value. The EXP system kinda works if you are willing to reward us for completing social challenges and puzzles too.
My main concern here is that with my character, the levels I mentioned were more for the spells than for the character. I like the idea of him developing his skills and gaining better control as he practices them. (Unless practicing on spare time = EXP points.) Even if he hasn't officially gained the next level of a certain spell, he may still try to use it (as is the nature of "if you don't succeed, try again" ). If I learn spells by spell level, then Terran may be pretty pathetic until about level 3, where he suddenly becomes much more capable all at once. (Because the higher the spell level, the stronger the spell and/or more advanced the technique.)
For example, Terran may have successfully used one of his more advanced (higher level) abilities before reaching that level (such as "flood", level 2 Tangible shadow ability), but because he hasn't mastered the spell yet, he lacks the control to use it reliably or safely, making it incredibly difficult to cast and control at will. (He knows it's possible, but he doesn't quite know how to maintain or control it.) Then again, I suppose the exp system could reflect this as well...

In short, the EXP system works fine, but I like an intuitive system as well (where experience awarded is not a set amount), if that makes sense...

As for other video game mechanics, if you expect the battles to be tough, then something to revive a knocked out ally might be useful to prevent character death. (Healing potions might also be useful.) The d20 system is always handy (and we can roll a die when we post by choosing it in the post action).
Items to cure things like blindness and other typical rpg items (magical jewlery, for example) may also be useful depending on the campaign.

Xa44
This RP will have 90% of it be optional kinda, do you want to have different ways that your character could end, as in abilities and stuff, kinda like different classes, also maybe combine this with the last question a bit?

As you know, Terran also seeks retribution against his father, so I would like to see that happen as well. I would like to see Terran develop all of his shadow abilities by the time he defeats Fenrir. (or by the time Fen is killed, even if not by Terran's hand.) If Fen is killed in a fight with our group, then I would prefer it if Terran lands the final blow, but if there's a twist and we see Fen killed by some other means, than Terran will be pretty pissed off and shift his hatred to the new enemy/threat. Once that's all done and over with, Terran isn't quite sure what he wants to do with his life. Maybe he'll study medicine/pathology, fall in love, start a family... *shrugs* He hasn't thought about it much. He'd stick with the group purely because he has nothing better to do and nowhere else to go at that time. (Nothing is really off the table, but I'd prefer to not see my character die. Nobody likes character death after investing so much time into them.)

I figured that if we get to the end of one character's story arc, then maybe we'd continue on the path of another's motivation. (maybe they overlap, maybe they don't, but you can drop plot hooks and clues along the way. Maybe after coming to the end of a story arc, everybody is celebrating in a tavern and a mysterious person walks in and suddenly drops dead? That would be enough to pull us back into a new/existing arc.)

Xa44
What is love?

"Baby don't hurt me."

Edit: you can see the result of the d20 roll just above (or at the top of) my post.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:23 pm
Haru Yates

I prefer encounters that are relevant to the plot

Oh yeah, no, they will have a reason to be there, all of them will be very specially designed for every area some might even have items to start quests, but this will still be a smaller thing but it will stop a ok we are at dark town and we need to get to light town... cool days and days of walking doing nothing or maybe finding the middle of a quest we haven't started

Haru Yates
Xa44

To be honest, I'm not sure I like EXP leveling systems. I mean, I do like the idea of growing stronger without the use of items or other power-ups, but I dislike the idea of everything having a set EXP value. The EXP system kinda works if you are willing to reward us for completing social challenges and puzzles too.
My main concern here is that with my character, the levels I mentioned were more for the spells than for the character. I like the idea of him developing his skills and gaining better control as he practices them. (Unless practicing on spare time = EXP points.) Even if he hasn't officially gained the next level of a certain spell, he may still try to use it (as is the nature of "if you don't succeed, try again" ). If I learn spells by spell level, then Terran may be pretty pathetic until about level 3, where he suddenly becomes much more capable all at once. (Because the higher the spell level, the stronger the spell and/or more advanced the technique.)
For example, Terran may have successfully used one of his more advanced (higher level) abilities before reaching that level (such as "flood", level 2 Tangible shadow ability), but because he hasn't mastered the spell yet, he lacks the control to use it reliably or safely, making it incredibly difficult to cast and control at will. (He knows it's possible, but he doesn't quite know how to maintain or control it.) Then again, I suppose the exp system could reflect this as well...

In short, the EXP system works fine, but I like an intuitive system as well (where experience awarded is not a set amount), if that makes sense...

As for other video game mechanics, if you expect the battles to be tough, then something to revive a knocked out ally might be useful to prevent character death. (Healing potions might also be useful.) The d20 system is always handy (and we can roll a die when we post by choosing it in the post action).
Items to cure things like blindness and other typical rpg items (magical jewlery, for example) may also be useful depending on the campaign.

I will put in work to make it feel good and EVERYTHING will give EXP and I probably will mess with the order of the abilities so they are learned one at a time
Small faster LV ups will feel more realistic and lets things flow better

Haru Yates
Xa44
This RP will have 90% of it be optional kinda, do you want to have different ways that your character could end, as in abilities and stuff, kinda like different classes, also maybe combine this with the last question a bit?

As you know, Terran also seeks retribution against his father, so I would like to see that happen as well. I would like to see Terran develop all of his shadow abilities by the time he defeats Fenrir. (or by the time Fen is killed, even if not by Terran's hand.) If Fen is killed in a fight with our group, then I would prefer it if Terran lands the final blow, but if there's a twist and we see Fen killed by some other means, than Terran will be pretty pissed off and shift his hatred to the new enemy/threat. Once that's all done and over with, Terran isn't quite sure what he wants to do with his life. Maybe he'll study medicine/pathology, fall in love, start a family... *shrugs* He hasn't thought about it much. He'd stick with the group purely because he has nothing better to do and nowhere else to go at that time. (Nothing is really off the table, but I'd prefer to not see my character die. Nobody likes character death after investing so much time into them.

I figured that if we get to the end of one character's story arc, then maybe we'd continue on the path of another's motivation. (maybe they overlap, maybe they don't, but you can drop plot hooks and clues along the way. Maybe after coming to the end of a story arc, everybody is celebrating in a tavern and a mysterious person walks in and suddenly drops dead? That would be enough to pull us back into a new/existing

Oooohhhhhhhh kkkkkkkk, so first by different end points I ment like he finds different item or people that lead him to learn different things like with DnDs sub classes. second terrans story and kates story fit so well together that I have made them 1 witch I can hope I can do with the other players, and also after that story ends because of things, like I said 90% optional stuff and I have a small plan to have every leader have a quest and have a lot of people in the towns have quests and... sorry got a bit off topic

Anyway to sum things up big world, it's about the side quests and adventure less on 1 main story  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games