Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:04 pm
Tear shifted a bit and pulled a few files from a box and started to go through them. " Maybe, I don't know. I might of left them in my room." He said with a sigh before he moved toward his cot he normally slept on and moved the blankets before chuckling. " Or I passed out the other day with them." He said and picked them up with one hand and moved folding the cot and hiding it in a corner to clean up his office.

" Some stupid Halloween ball that I have to host because Mukuro used to do one every year." He explained and walked toward his desk and sitting back down and putting the files he needed to one side and looked toward the paper work for the ball. " Mukuro thinks it will build the relationships with the sublords. " He said and glanced toward her cigarette in her hand.

Jen moved walking down the hallway looking around. He had gotten his own food and everything and was just adventuring around right now. ' I wonder where....Hiei went..' Jen thought before looking into the medical room and walking in.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:21 pm
"Well that sounds like a fun idea. People like parties, and nothing says 'let's all be friends' like passing out free booze." She joked, though it made some sense. "So is this like a costume thing, or formal attire?" She asked out of curiosity, leaning over the desk with her hands behind her back to look at the papers. She caught him eyeing her smoke and grinned, offering it over to him. "Oh, how was Jen this morning? Did he find something to do today?

Generally Isuna kept a pretty tidy work area. Her clinic was spotless, all medicines locked up, though the ingredients sat out in jars or boxes organized on several shelves on one wall. A bookcase full of assorted books lined another one. Her desk still had her notes and such on it. But the supplies and tools had been cleaned and put away nearly. Isuna herself was in her bathroom, resting her arms on the side of the tub as she soaked in the hot water.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:35 pm
Tear rolled his eyes " I'd rather not have all the sub lords in my castle. Most of them drive me nuts and I can only handle them for so long." Tear said with a sigh " Formal attire. " Tear answered and glanced to the side thinking for a second before he took the smoke from her and sucked back a big amount before passing it back to her and slowly exhaling it from his nose.

" He was good this morning, he is with one of my knights right now. Or he should be as long as he didn't give them the slip." Tear said and pulled some more papers around. " Where the ******** is Akuro" he grumbled as the last bit of smoke left his mouth.

There was a knock and Akuro walked in. " Sorry, got side tracked." He said and pulled Jen in with him. He had found the kid in the medical room." Hiei apparently isn't here watching his new kid. Jen said something about being with a knight so I'll track him down after. What did you need?" Akuro asked looking at Tear.

Tear rolled his eyes and waved his hand. " I had a simple job for you, but you'll get out of it. You'll be with jen for the day and taking care of him. Can you do that? Thanks." Tear said not letting Akuro answer back.

" Wait what. no. I don't do kids." Akuro said looking down at Jen who was holding onto Akuro's pant leg. " Would you like to sit in on all the meetings as my bodyguard instead and neko can watch the child?" Tear asked and Akuro smiled. " Well looks like I'll take him shopping in human world for new clothing. " Akuro said picking up Jen and taking a step back to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:37 am
Neko took the smoke, moving to lean against the wall. "Its just one night, better then having them all complain about there not being a party." She suggested. She looked up as Akuro entered, raising a brow as she noticed Jencho attached to the Vampires pant leg.

"If I get a break later, we can take over for a bit Akuro. Jen needs some self defense lessons too." She explained, remembering they hadn't gotten to them yesterday. "Have fun shopping Jen, and behave for Akuro, dont fo off on your own. Kay?" Neko figured with Hiei currently being Tear, someone Jen had never met, it was safer for her to give Jen a small set of rules.

Isuna had gotten out of the tub when she heard a small commotion, wrapping a towel around herself and peaking tour toward the clinic as Akuro snagged Jencho. She opted to take it as a sign and moved to change.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:44 am
Akuro sighed and nodded as he turned to leave. " I'm taking Issy with me. Hope you don't need a medical for the day." He said as he picked up Jen and moved to leave.

" Otay Kitty-san" Jen said waving as they left.

Tear waited till the door closed and crossed his arms leaning back at his desk trying to think. " I need to sneak away for a week. I seriously can't keep ditching this kid." tear mumbled to himself before he heard a knock at the door and sighed, time to be Tear. He sat up straight and hands folded on the desk as a sublord walked in.

" King Tear. Good to see you" He said sitting down in front. " I'm so sorry about being late.The amount of bandits appearing lately is just insane." He added and glanced toward his own guards.

" It seems to be a problem lately, my crew is working on it." Tear informed before opening a file. " What did you need? You didn't write anything in your form. Just that you wanted to speak to me." Tear finally said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:39 pm
Neko waived, offering a smile as Akuro and Jen left. She finished her cigarette, flicking the butt into a shadow as Hiei mentioned needing to sneak away. "I could try an make a shadow copy of Tear...not sure how well that would work though. "

As another person knocked at the door, Neko moved, standing to the side of Tears chair, hands behind her back as the sublord walked in with his own guards. While they talked about bandits, Neko counted in her head home many jobs she had finished lately involving bandit groups. It had been a more frequent problem lately, she just hadn't paid attention.

Isuna was busy combing out her hair, rebranding the longer strands up front and replacing the ring before fluffing the fur on her tail a bit. She wore her normal clothes, having planned on working on salve the rest of the day.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:01 pm
Tear moved listening to the complaint and crossed his arm, slightly spinning his chair, it was a nervous thing, it was minor but he did it a lot well talking to people in his office. " I'll send more guards your way for sure.It's all I can do till my own general and higher works can deal with the amount of bandits" Tear explained and held a letter out toward him.

" Here, this is the invite to the Halloween Ball being hosted. I'd hope to see you and partner to attend." Tear said and shifted a little. There was more talking before the sub lord finally left and Tear shifted leaning on his arm rest with his hand and stared at the door. " When I was Mukuro's right hand, I don't recall her doing all these ******** meetings." He grumbled under his breath and pushed the chair back to get up and grabbed a few things. " We need to walk the boarder, I had a message come in about a few humans coming over and i need to erase there memories and what not." Tear explained.

Walking into the medical room with Jen in his arms Akuro smiled. " I know you have plans. But like, Wanna come to Human world with Jen and I? Tear seriously put me on babysitting duty" Akuro said with an annoyed sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:04 pm
Neko nodded "Yeah, sounds good. A walk might be nice, keep me from falling asleep during the boring meetings" she moved, stretching a bit. "Do humans normally wander in? I mean, I pass back and forth pretty often, but that's only through shadows. I thought the barrier was harder to get through." She explained.

Isuna looked up, then back to her desk. "Ummm, yeah, sure. Maybe for a little bit. I can work on this tonight." She moved to stand up.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:29 pm
Tear moved walking toward the door of his office to leave. " Before I became well this. When Enki took crown and I was just boarder patrol we had a lot of humans coming in and out of demon world. Due to use removing the barrier. It's hard to find an opening if you aren't demon or don't have a high spiritual sight." Tear explained as he opened the door.

" normally Hiei, Does this." Tear explained rolling his eyes hating to talk in third person of course. " But his busy and being the only other person with a Jagan eye I have to deal with erasing the members of those humans who wander in." Tear explained. " I'll need you on your toes. We've had a lot of attacks later at the boarders. Actually because I've been to late. I've lost a few humans instead of saving them." He said with a sigh.

Akuro smiled. " It's just for a bit and we can stop and see Hotaru and Natsuko after" Akuro said standing at the door holding Jencho. " Plus you can't say no to this cute face." The vampire added.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:57 pm
"Ah, I see. That makes some sense." She responded, walking with Tear, smirking as he referred to Hiei as a separate person. As he explained the hazards of the boarder she grinned. "I'll be on my toes, like usual. Lead on Sir."

Isuna smirked. "Hmm Jencho is pretty cute." She teased. "Let me change real quick and we can head out." She grabbed her human world attire, closing the door to her bedroom and changing quickly. She came back out and grabbed her bag. "Ready to go " she smiled  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:19 pm
Tear shook his head a little with a sigh. “ Please don’t me sir. You make me feel so old. Just Tear okay? Don’t be formal. “He said before walking down the stairs and pulled out his Portal knife and glances toward Neko. “ This time we are traveling my way” He added cutting the air as a portal open up.

He stood by the portal before he walked backwards into it and landed by a tower that stood by a weird wave in the air. “ Welcome to the border” Tear said looking at Neko and glances at the Knight who where standing guard. “ Hello King Tear!” The knights yelled.

Akuro moves holding Jen and turned to leave toward the castle lobby.” Human world it is then! And I can grab some new stuff and if you want to shop as well “ Akuro added as he put Jen down and letting the young kid walk beside him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:52 am
Neko smirked, "We'll see." She responded, referring to calling him sir. She followed him through his portal, rolling her eyes at his insistence. Once through she looked around, taking note of the border and such. She gave a low whistle "that's actually kinda impressive." She noted. "So where the humans at?"

Isuna nodded. "Sound good. I'm guessing this will be Jens first time to Human world. " she looked down at the boy, and smiled. "Its a lot different from makai, but in a good way." She explained. She walked with out to the lobby.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:21 am
"We've worked hard about this area. This is this is the only place humans should come through. It's rare and I've seen them come out other places but the barrier we've form should bring them to the tower. " Tear explained. It shouldn't matter where in human world they find a cut in the barrier they should always end up here.

He moved walking toward the tower and opened the door heading inside passed the knights. In a small room on a medical bed, a Human was passed out. " Lord Tear, We've checked for injuries. She just needs her memory tampered with and then will get her back to the other side." The one knight said.

Tear shifted walking over and looked at the girl, she was young. About 17 and pregnant and close to giving birth for sure. He moved walking toward her and there was a bright glow from behind his mask.

The knights didn't say anything they just waited for the next command.

Jen moved walking with Isuna and Akuro and smiled. " I'm excited, I over head other people talk about Human world. " He explained and looked toward Akuro." I never thought I'd get to see it." He added.

" We are gonna get you some clothing, and whatever else you think you'll need for living here alright?" Akuro said and glanced at Isuna before opening a portal to head to human world.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:14 pm
Neko followed Tear into the tower, hanging back as he went to mess with the humans memories. She looked around a bit, feeling increasingly uncomfortable in the lab like setting. She crossed her arms, rubbing them a bit and staying close to the door. The lights overhead, and table that the girl was on reminded her of not so great memories. She did her best to not look nervous while still occupying herself by keeping an eye out, reminding herself that body guards didn't take off from their charges just because they were having a panic attack.

Isuna grinned. "And maybe we can convince Akuro to stop for ice cream if your extra good today." She mentioned, winking at Jencho.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:41 pm
Dealing with the human for awhile Tear took a step back and nodded at the guard. " Take her back over. I want you to leave her close to the Hospital in Human side. I'll contact Minamion about her." Tear explained before looking at the guards who nodded.

Moving a little Tear turned to look at Neko. " Kuroneko are you alright?" Tear asked noticing how she felt and was acting in this area. He moved nodding toward the door. " We can leave now, That was the only human" Tear said as he nodded to leave.

Jen blinked a little. " Ice cream? What is that?" Jen asked looking toward the fox girl as they walked into the portal and landed into Human world. " I feel like this should be Hiei's ******** job. Like what do we buy the kid? Nothing cute right? or what?" Akuro was confused.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games