Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2018 VDay]: Main ORP (Hotel Lobby) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:06 am
EvilSilverDragon

Haku merely patted his new paintbrushes back. "We can't stay here! We have to find plants so that we can them beautiful. Like you!" He was a bit too cheerful. He could tell something was off, but damned if these feelings of perk and pep didn't just override that tiny niggling doubt.

So that was how he found himself attempting to walk a drunken bird toward the aquarium, with a hand full of fallen bird feathers.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:22 pm
The demon smiled as he fixed a drink for her of the clear fizzy liquid. "Thanks Remy." She spoke before the smile turned to a grin. "You're on! I bet mine is better."

And so she followed suit in taking a sip from her delicate glass. It was very bubbly! It tickled her nose. The liquid seemed to barely touch her tongue though before her date began chatting away about going outside. Outside? They just arrived! She swallowed her mouthful. It definitely seemed like fizzy juice! It was sweet, but had a strange bite. "Outside?" She repeated aloud. Maybe the party would be even better outside with room to move around. That sounded like a great idea! "Yeah! Im for more room. Will you dance with me outside?" Dancing also seemed really fun. This would be an awesome party!

Ooc : wolfie

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:51 pm
The sudden cheesy shrimp in his mouth made his eyes widen and for him to reflexively spit it out. "Preeeettttyyyyyyy what are -y-you talking about?" His words were very slurred as he tried to be more vertical. It didn't work as he fell back into the water and snorted a laugh. "I like floaty it's funnnnnnnn~" He paused for a moment in thought. "Freesh are frrrriiieeeennnddddss not cannibals Qadria. I don't think-" He paused and slowly awkwardly blinked. "I don't think...I don't think...What are we talking about?" He managed to make himself straight long enough to drape himself over Qardia's back and rubbed his cheek against her own. "Qaaadddrrriiiiaaaa let's go let's go...Let's go...Dance place....Everyone...Everyone needs to see how you are the most beautiful stunning gorgeous love of my life EVAH and be jealous I'll...I'll never let you go my everything in my world."

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:09 pm
Tiberius shook his head a little as he watched his brother indulge in the fountain more then he had expected him to do. He helped himself to some more of the delicious options to dip in the chocolate fountain. He picked up another stick with marshmallows and running it under more chocolate.

"I can see that, you are super happy. But we should probably go see if we can some friends while we are here, instead of just us talking you know" he said. He was also in a super happy mood, but not as much as his brother. He looked around to see who would be open to socializing with him and his brother.

Fea Line

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:48 pm
Once again Theras' attention was drawn elsewhere, but for a different reason this time. If there was one thing he knew, it was he knew who she was. What was she doing here?

"Huh? Oh ya. Meet up later. Try to keep your eyes above the mortal chests,
ok?" He gave Areus a wave before heading for the lobby door. Quickly.

"Excuse me, miss, but I don't recall seeing you on the list." He squinted as he cut Maegara off, his arms crossed. "Your face is ruining the mortal mood."

Wolfs Heart
Theras has gone to sort something out

DaemonGabrielle
One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:20 pm
"Yeshhh" Hiccup and a yawn followed her agreement. What didn't follow was any attempt at actually walking. Instead she drapped herself comfortably over the faun nuzzling against his neck again murmuring, "You smell nice, fresh dirt." The rich kind that helped things grow. That wasn't all bad, mudbaths were wonderful even if they did take forever to clean out of her feathers. He wouldn't be that bad.

Where were they going? To take a nap she hoped.

DaemonGabrielle

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:26 pm
Maegara stopped, her snakes instantly hissing at the intruder of her space. Her eyes took in the general ab/pectoral muscles that were suddenly thrust in her way. Then they went up. And up. Until they met an equally unhappy face.

She tilted her head and stared at him for moment, feeling the malcontent rolling of his large frame. Hmm.... The things she could do him if she was given the freedom to do so. Sadly, since he was one of Venus's hoarde, he was likely to be very stupid and trivial. And he seemed to be pissed. Neither of which pleased Maegara.

"Shhhh. Ladies. We do not speak to those who do not speak politely. " She growled, leaning toward to invade the other's space just a touch. Her snakes snapped at him. Her own aura of darkness clashed with his of the light.

"But if we did, we would tell them that my sisters and I have our own invitations. "

With that quip, she smiled an evil little grin; making sure to show all of her teeth. Then she suddenly bopped him on the nose as one does a child and proceeded to turn and stroll toward the tendrils of smoke that had been creeping ever closer as she had spoken.

"You and your family really ought to learn manners. It is never good to piss one of us off." She warned cheerfully. Then the lights flickered once, and she and her smoke were simply gone. Just as if they had never existed in the first place.

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:30 pm
Grumbling after Arelle had moved out of hearing range, Erasmus shot back at his brother, "Hey, you're the one getting all pushy! You're coming on too strong!" Though, he'd not actually understood the normal usage of that phrase, he'd used it correctly by accident, believing their obvious physical strength might be too imposing for such a delicate lady.

Never mind all that work she did with the fires and the glass and...

Hey wait, where'd everybody go?

It only took a couple of rough jostles from strangers while trying to pick his brother and friend out from the crowd before Erasmus said 'screw it'. A few flaps of his wings to get Pae to back off and he took to the air, hovering until he found his twin ahead. "Yo! Let's get Arelle and clear out of here! It's too crowded! There's a few Pae going off that direction! Let's go!" Pointing towards the Concert Hall unknowingly, he playfully swatted at his brother's hair in passing to get his attention in case he couldn't hear in the crowd. Alright, Arelle couldn't be far away, he thought, scanning the crowd ahead.

Irish Night Fox
Amatus / Arelle

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:42 pm
Limon lifted an eyebrow and grinned at his brother, watching him take the first taste. He started to snicker at the face he made when Puck nearly dropped the tray and he gave him a cocky smirk. "Really? That good, huh?" Looking at his own tray, he selected something in a different glass, different color. Took a sip. Oh by the pantheon that burned!

He didn't even try to mask the choking, making a face and sticking his tongue out afterwards. "Oh, that is just awful." He looked at Puck's tray and frowned. That one was at least more colorful and looked like it might have tasted better. Why did adults drink this stuff? "Lemme try that one," he quipped, reaching for the glass Puck had abandoned. After the first one, that one actually wasn't so bad. Not by comparison. Probably still wouldn't have been great if he'd started with it, but it was better than whatever he'd just had. Instead, he made a show of pursing his lips thoughtfully, then set the glass back down. "Hmm, you're right, bro, that one is definitely better."

Oh wait, weren't they supposed to be doing something? He was reminded as one adult wandered by, seemingly in a daze, and took a drink while paying no attention to their antics. Wow. Maybe he needed it. This was supposed to help Pae have a good time somehow, right? And that dude did not seem to be having a good time. He wandered off again and out of sight while Limon pondered this, so instead the fauny demi shrugged at his twin. "Looks like some Pae really need a drink, eh? Not much of a party if they're frowning like that. Let's see if we can liven this place up, eh?" With a wink, the demi hefted his tray, sampled drinks and all, and strutted off into the crowd.

Antidia
Puck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:52 pm
Ah, good! She understood him! Well, as much as he could make himself understood. She made a motion with her hands and while he tilted his head curiously, Iokepa waited to see what she was up to.

Ah! He couldn't reach the food, but she brought the food to him! Clapping his hands joyously, the tiny feline darted forward to meet her, eagerly taking the cup of cheesy goodness from her. "Yes! Yes! Good!" He was quick to start dipping more bread and some crackers into the gooey cheese and shoving them into his mouth. Another lady was wandering by and mentioned something about the food. Good? Yes, yes it was good! But, now his mouth was full, so instead, Iokepa could only nod vigorously in response to her comment.

Ah, so gooooood. He could just spend the party right here, shoving food into his mouth all night and he'd call the expedition a success.

Elros Namasi
Midoriko - omnomnom less tricky cheesy foods yes!

sailornorthstar
I know Cami already moved on; sorry for the delay, just acknowledging she was there.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:04 pm
Cabel paused, looking up in awe at the disco ball spectacle descending from above and only after it had quieted down did he shake his head and reply to Zin's comment. "What timing. Couldn't have timed that better if I'd tried." He took her arm automatically, it was habit by now, privately seeking some small comfort in having her at his side. Just her calm, quiet presence helped keep him grounded in an otherwise very noisy and chaotic environment.

"Like the palace, hmm?" he questioned idly. It wasn't as if he had a point of comparison to draw. This was all fairly impressive and overwhelming in his opinion. If the palace in the lake was anything like this, well...he supposed his boys had definitely chosen the finer place to live. Far better than his meager hut on the beach...

"Wonder if I'll ever get to see it one day?" he questioned, interrupting his own wandering train of thought with a different one. Though he still didn't have all the details, he knew enough to know that it wasn't the best time to be poking about trying to visit the home of the Naiad.

"Sure, let's go find something to drink, then we can explore a bit more," he agreed, leading on towards the fountains with Zinerva on his arm. He couldn't help but notice some Pae had gone all out in dressing for the occasion. Meanwhile, he and Zin....well, it was fine. They weren't here looking for a crazy, wild party or a fancy night on the town exactly. Just to get out and see some new things, have a nice time with a friend. Yep.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Zinerva

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 pm
Phorcys didn't want to explain what he'd actually been doing: scouting the area for any signs of possible danger. Nope, not going to feed the bad memories of the last event by implying anything might happen again. What were the odds anyway? Two big events in a row, something happening at both? Nah.

Still, as a hunter, he was playing it safe. It was his job to think that way. Not his lovely date's. So, instead he smiled and deflected the comment with a smooth, "Of course not, my dear. Who could ever forget about you?" Setting the plate between them, he nodded at her choice of drink and waved over a server to get something of his own. "I was just taking the chance to get a few of the delicacies for us to sample," he explained, gesturing to the plate.

He felt a flicker of worry cross his mind as she brought up the last party where they'd met, but squashed it down. "Oh no, no, this evening is just for food and drink, maybe some dancing, maybe catch a show later? Whatever you would like, as long as that's not too exciting?" He'd selected some fruit from the plate that he'd seen others dipping into a fountain of dark brown liquid...from the smell alone he could tell it was sweet and indulgent and he'd had to try some. With only a bite, the flavor was unlike anything he'd ever had and it was as if he felt all his worries and concerns wash away with the current. He felt content...no, more than that...he felt...stupidly happy. This was great. The food was great. The drinks were great. His date was...well...look at her! Amazing. He was barely aware that the dumbest grin had been plastered over his face for a full minute before he leaned forward and rested his chin on his hand. Smiling at Mellinae, he blurted, "You know? I'm really happy we're here. And that you're here with me."

DaemonGabrielle
Mellinae

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:27 am
Mellinae blinked as he listened to his words. Was he slurring or was her hearing slurring. She glanced yet again at the wine. What was in there? And why was the world starting to slip?

Grabbing the table to keep from falling off, she turned back to Phorcys and nodded at his question. "Yesh, yesh. Danshe. Fuuun. Party. Yesh. Mh hmm. " She nodded along. Still unsure what the heck they were talking about.

What the heck was in that wine????!!!

She blinked at him when he admitted to his happiness. Pushing him lightly on the shoulder, she laughed heartily. "Of courshe shou are. I'm beautiful. I picked shou out cause...cause shou beautiful too!" She declared, not noticing the slurring in her voice.

Wait. Did she think he was beautiful? Her face scrunched up in concentration as she pondered this little detail.

Huh. She did. That was....interesting. And new. Maybe she should wrassle with him to let him know she thought him an admirable date? Yeah. That seemed good thinking.

Turning back to her date, she smiled and punched his arm again. "I'm glad shou is here too."

Teigra
her tomboy is showing. . .

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:45 am
EvilSilverDragon
quit making Haku tingly

Haku stopped moving completely and blushed at her words. He'd never had anyone compare him to dirt and mean it as a compliment.

It was..... there were tingly things stirring in his chest.

He turned to stare at his sleepy paintbrush and smiled a honest to goodness smile at her. Even smeared with makeup, and a little drool coming out her mouth, she was kinda pretty herself.

The color of daffodils in spring. With a touch of pink tulips here and there. A beautiful combination. Odd that he's never noticed until now. Then again, he generally wasn't close enough for him to see the color of her eyes. A bluebell color. She was made for spring.

He ran his hand across her cheek, smirking when her black liner smeared. Maybe he didn't have to use her as a paintbrush. Maybe he could set her somewhere and make her beautiful necklaces and crowns out of flowers. They did that in legends, right? Showed their skills? He could do that.

He pondered his sudden change for a brief second but couldn't stick to any thought other than flowers now. He had to show her his skills. That seemed worthy.

"Come on, my little baby's breath. Let's go find some flowers and get you prettied up!" He exclaimed, wrapping her arm around his shoulder and lifting her completely so he could carry her in a fireman's hold.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:22 am
N no no no no no NO!!

Pothos flared his wings to try to gain more speed but it felt like nothing was working. There were just too many pae gathered he couldn't make a clean break unless he plowed straight through them and that wasn't like him. Maybe in the past under Eris control but not here, not now.

"So sorry....move please move!" he started calling to others but by then it was already far too late. The mortal launched himself at the god, through the air, crashing hard into his back, sending them both tumbling into a fountain. Gasping and sputtering, eyes shut tight, Pothos lifted himself enough to get his head out of 'water' and groan from the aches and pain of the collision. Not to mention the weight now firmly on his back.

Hands pressed to the bottom of the fountain, Pothos tried to move, tried to squirm free only to find himself slipping. Wiping a hand across his face it was only then did he begin to realize just what fountain he had fallen into. Turning his head around towards Pelagious, his eyes went wide at the site of the once blue now orange male.

Oh no.

A hand shot immediately to cover his gaping mouth as he struggled to catch his breath.

He could already feel it gripping him despite the inner fight.

He couldn't let himself be influenced. He just couldn't. Flopping over, Pothos began to back peddle away from Pel to try to escape the damn cheese.

And then he licked his fingers.

"HIIIIMMMEEERRRROOOOSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

DaemonGabrielle

Teigra
Just...because... wink

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items