Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:12 pm
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
*Vanessa does some counting in her head. Then uses her fingers, then looks to billy with a smile*
Vanessa: estimate guess........ 30-40

Well, given the fact that you are both long lived demons, I suppose that's a normal number to shoot for... It says here that you enjoy painting... What kind of things do you like to paint?
Vanessa: that would be whatever inspires me to paint, sometimes just whatever
... Ever paint a picture of dog poop?
Vanessa:....... How about ask me a different question, ...... And no i do not

Okay, just wondering. That'll be all, you may take your seat, now.
*vanessa turns around and walks to her seat untill she stops for a second then keeps walkinng and sits down rubing her small baby bump, then seconds later she grabs aileens hand and puts it on her belly to feel it kicking*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:54 pm
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
Vanessa: that would be whatever inspires me to paint, sometimes just whatever
... Ever paint a picture of dog poop?
Vanessa:....... How about ask me a different question, ...... And no i do not

Okay, just wondering. That'll be all, you may take your seat, now.
*vanessa turns around and walks to her seat untill she stops for a second then keeps walkinng and sits down rubing her small baby bump, then seconds later she grabs aileens hand and puts it on her belly to feel it kicking*

*smiles.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:06 pm
Luminova Valindel
User Image

Ok, Next, We have... um... Lóterillënénarkal Undomehinya Helyanweoróm Luminenova Puercrepusculum Eritquearcuscornu The bright flaring star, the child of twilight, the rainbow horn… Man this is a mouth full are you really called all that?!?.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:25 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
User Image

Ok, Next, We have... um... Lóterillënénarkal Undomehinya Helyanweoróm Luminenova Puercrepusculum Eritquearcuscornu The bright flaring star, the child of twilight, the rainbow horn… Man this is a mouth full are you really called all that?!?.... sweatdrop

My real name is far longer and much harder to pronounce, even elves have refused to attempt it. For easier communication, you are reading the same meaning in three languages.... Quenya, Latin, and common Gaian. For an even easier way to address, I have chosen to go by a shortend combination of Latin and common Gaian... I am Luminova Pernoctila Spectracorn, of House Valindel.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:30 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
User Image

My real name is far longer and much harder to pronounce, even elves have refused to attempt it. For easier communication, you are reading the same meaning in three languages.... Quenya, Latin, and common Gaian. For an even easier way to address, I have chosen to go by a shortend combination of Latin and common Gaian... I am Luminova Pernoctila Spectracorn, of House Valindel.

Ok... Well, anyway, we have Luminova Valindel. Crown princess of the Unicorns of the Gardens of Lorien in the sacred land of valinor. She is approximately 7,000 years old and doesn’t look a day over 17. She is a powerful Maia or high class Fae and a mistress of healing and illusion. She comes from a breathtaking beautiful land that is considered to be a resort of rest and recuperation for even the gods, themselves. A land of silver willows, sweet smelling poppies, and starry lakes; and the realm of the supreme god of rest, rejuvenation, dreams, and medicines. It also says here that by Valinorian standards, her tendency to seek adventure in mortal realms has earned her a bit of a reputation as a tomboy and misfit. Standing at a petite 5 foot 7, that’s my Maia standards, this divine beauty has a flawless willowy body body with shining ivory skin, a bust size of 85cm, waist line of 56cm, and hip width of 87cm. She has deep long lashed sapphire eyes and beautiful long sparkling pink tinged silverish blue hair that shimmers to where it resembles the multi-spectrumed inside of a paua shell, (google it) and is lightly made up with matching eye shadow and light pink lipstick. She also has beautiful white angelic wings, a single spiraling rainbow spectrumed horn, and a long white and tufted lion-like tail, all which she can cause to disappear or manifest at will, as well as a six pointed cross-like mark on her forehead where her horn grows from. She currently is displaying them all at the moment. It also says here that she can also manifest the horn in her hand where it doubles as a wand.

She is dressed in a thin and almost transparent, but still elegantly modest white with a shining golden veil lace bustle topped with a beautiful white angelic wing decoration folded slightly in front on each side, and a beautiful white corset with shining golden embroidery on the sides and ribbon lacing on the front that is tied into little gold bows on each loop and a tightly provocative neck line. She is white golden stared veil, crowned with actual silver stars and is shinning with a radiant divine light. The entire ensemble is of Elven, with many elegant and intricate patterns other than the golden embroidery sewn into it as well as a silver Elven head dress topping the veil inside the crown of stars. To give give her own twist on the designs she has actual silver willow branches representing her birth land of Lorien and life in general and how it grows and spreads and always changes, like a tree; embroidered into the front of her gown and wrapped about her arms to form bridal gloves, and a lovely flowing pink ribbon scarf worn in boa fashion. Doves and Deer also seem to flock to and assist her…… I can’t find any information what this dress is made from… Um… princess Luminova?... What materials did you use in making your dress?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:32 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
User Image

Ok... Well, anyway, we have Luminova Valindel. Crown princess of the Unicorns of the Gardens of Lorien in the sacred land of valinor. She is approximately 7,000 years old and doesn’t look a day over 17. She is a powerful Maia or high class Fae and a mistress of healing and illusion. She comes from a breathtaking beautiful land that is considered to be a resort of rest and recuperation for even the gods, themselves. A land of silver willows, sweet smelling poppies, and starry lakes; and the realm of the supreme god of rest, rejuvenation, dreams, and medicines. It also says here that by Valinorian standards, her tendency to seek adventure in mortal realms has earned her a bit of a reputation as a tomboy and misfit. Standing at a petite 5 foot 7, that’s my Maia standards, this divine beauty has a flawless willowy body body with shining ivory skin, a bust size of 85cm, waist line of 56cm, and hip width of 87cm. She has deep long lashed sapphire eyes and beautiful long sparkling pink tinged silverish blue hair that shimmers to where it resembles the multi-spectrumed inside of a paua shell, (google it) and is lightly made up with matching eye shadow and light pink lipstick. She also has beautiful white angelic wings, a single spiraling rainbow spectrumed horn, and a long white and tufted lion-like tail, all which she can cause to disappear or manifest at will, as well as a six pointed cross-like mark on her forehead where her horn grows from. She currently is displaying them all at the moment. It also says here that she can also manifest the horn in her hand where it doubles as a wand.

She is dressed in a thin and almost transparent, but still elegantly modest white with a shining golden veil lace bustle topped with a beautiful white angelic wing decoration folded slightly in front on each side, and a beautiful white corset with shining golden embroidery on the sides and ribbon lacing on the front that is tied into little gold bows on each loop and a tightly provocative neck line. She is white golden stared veil, crowned with actual silver stars and is shinning with a radiant divine light. The entire ensemble is of Elven, with many elegant and intricate patterns other than the golden embroidery sewn into it as well as a silver Elven head dress topping the veil inside the crown of stars. To give give her own twist on the designs she has actual silver willow branches representing her birth land of Lorien and life in general and how it grows and spreads and always changes, like a tree; embroidered into the front of her gown and wrapped about her arms to form bridal gloves, and a lovely flowing pink ribbon scarf worn in boa fashion. Doves and Deer also seem to flock to and assist her…… I can’t find any information what this dress is made from… Um… princess Luminova?... What materials did you use in making your dress?

I didn't use any... I am clothed in illusion... In truth, I am actually naked.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:59 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

Rubilax on billy's mic: yeah keep up billy, next question, before you loose it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:45 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
User Image

Ok... Well, anyway, we have Luminova Valindel. Crown princess of the Unicorns of the Gardens of Lorien in the sacred land of valinor. She is approximatly 7,000 years old and doesn’t look a day over 17. She is a powerful Maia or high class Fae and a mistress of healing and illusion. She comes from a breathtaking beautiful land that is considered to be a resort of rest and recuperation for even the gods, themselves. A land of silver willows, sweet smelling poppys, and stary lakes; and the realm of the supreme god of rest, rejuvination, dreams, and medicines. It also says here that by Valinorian standards, her tandacy to seak adventure in mortal realms has earnd her a bit of a reputation as a tomboy and misfit. Standing at a petite 5 foot 7, that’s my Maia standards, this divine beauty has a flawless willowy body body with shining ivory skin, a bust size of 85cm, waist line of 56cm, and hip width of 87cm. She has deep long lashed sapphire eyes and beautiful long sparkling pink tinged silverish blue hair that shimmers to where it resembles the multi-spectrumed inside of a paua shell, (google it) and is lightly makeuped with matching eye shadow and light pink lipstick. She also has beautiful white angelic wings, a single spiraling rainbow spectrumed horn, and a long white and tufted lion-like tail, all which she can cause to disappear or manifest at will, as well as a six pointed cross-like mark on her forehead where her horn grows from. She currently is displaying them all at the moment. It also says here that she can also manifest the horn in her hand where it doubles as a wand.

She is dressed in a thin and almost transparent, but still elegantly modest white with a shining golden veil lace bustle topped with a beautiful white angilic wing decoration folded slightly in front on each side, and a beautiful white corset with shining golden embroidery on the sides and ribbon lacing on the front that is tied into little gold bows on each loop and a tightly provocative neck line. She is white golden stared veil, crowned with actual silver stars and is shinning with a radiant divine light. The entire ensemble is of Elven, with many elegant and intricate patterns other than the golden embroidery sewn into it as well as a silver Elven head dress topping the veil inside the crown of stars. To give give her own twist on the designs she has actual silver willow branches representing her birth land of Lorien and life in general and how it grows and spreads and always changes, like a tree; embroidered into the front of her gown and wrapped about her arms to form bridal gloves, and a lovely flowing pink ribbon scarf worn in boa fashion. Doves and Deer also seem to flock to and assist her…… I can’t find any information what this dress is made from… Um… princess Luminova?... What materials did you use in making your dress?

What? really? *walks over and starts to pinch the gown of Luminova's dress.* But, I can feel it... *niffs* I can smell it... it feels like silk ribbon.. it smells like air dried laundry...  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:52 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
User Image

She is dressed in a thin and almost transparent, but still elegantly modest white with a shining golden veil lace bustle topped with a beautiful white angilic wing decoration folded slightly in front on each side, and a beautiful white corset with shining golden embroidery on the sides and ribbon lacing on the front that is tied into little gold bows on each loop and a tightly provocative neck line. She is white golden stared veil, crowned with actual silver stars and is shinning with a radiant divine light. The entire ensemble is of Elven, with many elegant and intricate patterns other than the golden embroidery sewn into it as well as a silver Elven head dress topping the veil inside the crown of stars. To give give her own twist on the designs she has actual silver willow branches representing her birth land of Lorien and life in general and how it grows and spreads and always changes, like a tree; embroidered into the front of her gown and wrapped about her arms to form bridal gloves, and a lovely flowing pink ribbon scarf worn in boa fashion. Doves and Deer also seem to flock to and assist her…… I can’t find any information what this dress is made from… Um… princess Luminova?... What materials did you use in making your dress?

What? really? *walks over and starts to pinch the gown of Luminova's dress.* But, I can feel it... *sniffs* I can smell it... it feels like silk ribbon.. it smells like air dried laundry...

Seeing is believing. My illusion appears so real that as you interact with it, I make you see you doing what you mean to do and your eyes send signals to your brain that makes you think you are feeling and smelling what you are seeing. You see, feel, and smell what I want you to see. In fact, right now, you are currently touching my leg, and you can't even feel that... close your eyes and focus only on what you can feel...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:28 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

Ok... Well, anyway, we have Luminova Valindel. Crown princess of the Unicorns of the Gardens of Lorien in the sacred land of valinor. She is approximatly 7,000 years old and doesn’t look a day over 17. She is a powerful Maia or high class Fae and a mistress of healing and illusion. She comes from a breathtaking beautiful land that is considered to be a resort of rest and recuperation for even the gods, themselves. A land of silver willows, sweet smelling poppys, and stary lakes; and the realm of the supreme god of rest, rejuvination, dreams, and medicines. It also says here that by Valinorian standards, her tandacy to seak adventure in mortal realms has earnd her a bit of a reputation as a tomboy and misfit. Standing at a petite 5 foot 7, that’s my Maia standards, this divine beauty has a flawless willowy body body with shining ivory skin, a bust size of 85cm, waist line of 56cm, and hip width of 87cm. She has deep long lashed sapphire eyes and beautiful long sparkling pink tinged silverish blue hair that shimmers to where it resembles the multi-spectrumed inside of a paua shell, (google it) and is lightly makeuped with matching eye shadow and light pink lipstick. She also has beautiful white angelic wings, a single spiraling rainbow spectrumed horn, and a long white and tufted lion-like tail, all which she can cause to disappear or manifest at will, as well as a six pointed cross-like mark on her forehead where her horn grows from. She currently is displaying them all at the moment. It also says here that she can also manifest the horn in her hand where it doubles as a wand.

What? really? *walks over and starts to pinch the gown of Luminova's dress.* But, I can feel it... *niffs* I can smell it... it feels like silk ribbon.. it smells like air dried laundry...

Seeing is believing. My illusion appears so real that as you interact with it, I make you see you doing what you mean to do and your eyes send signals to your brain that makes you think you are feeling and smelling what you are seeing. You see, feel, and smell what I want you to see. In fact, right now, you are currently touching my leg, and you can't even feel that... close your eyes and focus only on what you can feel...

Rubilax: so who would win in that field, you or Vanessa?  

HomacXross7
Crew

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:33 pm
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

That's not the competition.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:42 pm
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

That's not the competition.
Rubilax: cant help my curiosity...  

HomacXross7
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:19 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

What? really? *walks over and starts to pinch the gown of Luminova's dress.* But, I can feel it... *sniffs* I can smell it... it feels like silk ribbon.. it smells like air dried laundry...

*closes his eyes for a moment and then quickly pulls away, blushing.*
I... I see what you mean... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:24 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

*closes his eyes for a moment and then quickly pulls away, blushing.*
I... I see what you mean... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... redface
There was no harm done. You only touched me, because i deliberately shifted my position so that you would, to show that you wouldn't feel it.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games