Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:10 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

"That's good." Anna replies. "It is somewhat a special treat, I'd think. I don't normally step into the area past my office, so maybe ti will be fun for the both of us." She chuckles for just a moment. "And maybe later on, we can look at more of your drawings. Just maybe, though. Probably going back to your place might be a bit more personal than you're asking for right now." Looking around the restaurant, Anna notices that the waitress was busy with an interesting looking character, and turns her gaze so as to not appear too demanding at the moment.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, happy ↛ wíth: Anna ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

The princess simply nodded once in agreement to Anna's statement. It wasn't every day she'd venture out and see new places. However, from what she'd guessed, StarCreek had indeed been almost as vast as her father's old village.; Perhaps slightly bigger considering the landscape. "Sure! I don't mind at all. Honestly though, I don't get many visitors." Rei admitted, glad to have someone to speak with. "How did you end up in StarCreek?" she inquired rather curiously, folding her hands in her lap out of habit. There seemed to be quite a decent crowd that afternoon,
though Rei didn't mind the long wait.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:37 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"I would say that I came to this place for the same reason that I took over ownership of the spa: it seemed like a promising business venture." After her reply, Anna glances at Rei for her response. "Soon after I arrived, I had basically made myself at home here, so here I stayed. It's been fruitful, I guess, though not necessarily in the way I originally intended. Have I asked you why you, in particular, are here? I feel that both sides of the question should be on the table if we're asking about stuff like that."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:08 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, happy ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei listened carefully, letting Anna explain her story. It seemed like a good way to start over for the older woman, knowing she was successful with her business. "Indeed you're right. At the time I arrived in this city, I figured maybe I'd try starting a life of my own. Being away from the royal court is quite different than what I expected. At least I can be useful and help people here." she admitted. Keeping her gaze towards the older woman, she didn't mind talking a bit about the contrasts between StarCreek and her own home once in a while.
'Hmm, wonder what's taking so long.' she thought observantly.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:19 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Tired of the whole being a princess thing?" Anna raises an eyebrow, looking at Rei. "I suppose everyone has those times. But...I have to ask, are the differences bad or good? The ones between here and your court, that is. The way I see it, becoming the monarch of a country means that you'd be able to reach a lot more people...but that's just me. Maybe you see things differently." After a moment, Anna glances at the waitress again. "She must be a lot busier than she's letting on right now..."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:44 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

"Not really, it's still an important part of my life. I'd say there are quite a variety of good differences between both places." the princess answered, intrigued by such a question. She had a feeling Anna had a good point about being a monarch. "Hmm, maybe this is one of those really busy days, considering the amount of people coming and going." Rei added, noting the way the employees were milling about and tending to everyone whenever possible. The other customers seemed quite occupied talking among one another, as if minding their own business.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Maybe..." Anna says in response to Rei's observation about the business of the place. "But I'm sure she'll come around sooner or later. At the very least, it gives us more time to talk, right?" She smiles and turns back to Rei. "So, now that we've exchanged a good bit of small talk, is there anything else that you'd like to talk about? We still have all of lunch to talk, I'd hate to run out of things so quickly."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:15 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

Pausing for a bit, Rei had a feeling it might take the waiter to make their rounds towards their direction. Regardless, she quite enjoyed Anna's company. Rei thought that perhaps it wasn't so bad getting to know people outside their jobs within StarCreek. "What was your first impression of this city when you first came?" Rei's expression changed from being lost in thought to slight curiousness. There was still much to learn about the city, that she knew of. Getting to know the people however proved much more difficult compared to back home.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:44 pm
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

Yukina said goodbye to the moving doll that decided to have the orders repacked on-the-go as the client left the place, and it wasn't long before a few other clients left the cafe since they were satisfied. Now, there were only three tables left to be taken care of, and another barista was there to take care of the two. The heterochromatic girl took focus of the two girls engrossed in a conversation, and one of them was Rei whom she had met back then, but still, it wouldn't hurt to be polite. And so, after a few seconds, she approached the two with a smile on her face. "Good afternoon, you two. May I have the orders for your food and drinks?" she questioned, all while waving in greeting towards Rei since it had been a while since their last meeting.

Mood: busy
Company: two customers (one of them is Rei
OOC: Since Pix left the guild, time for me to move on without her.

Princess Zelda21

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Rei then asks about Anna's first impression of the city. "Hmm...well it seemed a bit...plain at first. For a moment, I wondered if a spa would really work...and I also had to renovate my house from the ground up. You might not like the new look if you're trying to get away from fancy homes like palaces...but I soon decided that it would be a good enough investment...especially once Karmala's curse set in and I realized that I could basically make all the money I want."

Before she can continue, the waitress shows up, asking for their orders. "Oh, yeah, food." She takes hers and Rei's orders, written on the paper, and offers it to Yukina. "We decided to go ahead and write them down, so that we didn't forget..." She smiles lightly, then turns back to Rei. "And you? What did you think about this place? About living like an average person?"

Princess Zelda21

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr, Yukina Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei simply nodded in understanding as she listened to Anna explain her response a bit. Though very shortly, her attention was soon focused on the waitress who came by their table, a familiar face she recognized. Rei smiled with joy, waving back to her dear neighbor Yukina. It wasn't often she'd run into someone she knew, which had been quite rare. Once Anna had given Yukina their orders, she looked back towards the spa owner. "It's almost the same as when I lived in my father's village as a child, but not quite. Different people, different community, I suppose. Except I've yet to encounter other non humans, which there seems to be very few of for one town." Rei concluded. Her gaze shifted back towards Yukina for a short moment. "How are you and your sister, Yukina-chan? Work going well?" Rei asked her calmly, being patient and cheerful as ever.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:41 am
User Image

The barista looked closely at the orders and nodded, though the question from Rei induced a small sigh of dismay. "Halloween party gone a bit too off the rockers yesterday... Sadly. There was a mad lady on the loose and we both had to escape, though I don't know exactly why that woman ended up being like that in the first place, and I have to thank the guy for saving us both though we had to follow the orders of getting out as soon as possible. I allowed Yukari to stay indoors for a day to calm herself down, but other than that, everything's fine." Yukina caught herself rambling on and let out a choked gasp. "S-sorry about the rambling... I should be preparing the orders shortly." And with that, she quickly departed from the table to get the order prepared as soon as possible so that they would continue on talking.

Mood: busy, a little distracted
Company: two customers (one of them is Rei)
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:26 am
User Image
Anna Askr

As she wasn't sure when exactly Yukini would be back over again, Anna takes another piece of paper and starts to write a short note about the events of the Halloween event. As she was in the room when Davina had taken over, she had a slightly better idea of why things went the way they did.

The note:
Girl was talking to a party-goer. Thought her talking partner was Karmala, lost it, starting attacking to protect...someone.

Once done writing, she puts the note aside, to give to the waitress when she returned. "Oh, you want to see a non-human? I might be able to help with that, when you go to the spa. My receptionist's curse turns him into a fox when he gets nervous. Maybe that's close enough? But aside from that person, I also don't know of any non-humans. Maybe we just need to look closer.

Princess Zelda21

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:39 am
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, intrigued ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

While turning her gaze to her left, Rei looked back at the paper the spa owner had written on. The mystery of the town's fall event was indeed strange. However, she was sure the authorities had things under control. Once more, she looked at her new companion with a very curious expression. "Hmm, interesting. That's the first I've heard of such a curse." Rei answered her. She had yet to see what other manner of creatures resided in StarCreek, though perhaps in time she'd get around to it. "This town never ceases to amaze me." Rei added observantly with a small smile.

[օօƈ]:
[quote=""_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_]

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image

It took her six minutes for the order to be prepared, having to set the requested items on the tray before carrying it towards that table. The floor had been freshly mopped like two minutes ago so she had to be careful or she would trip and fall down. The barista's movements were gradual yet accurate as she placed the items in the table one by one before stepping back a bit. "Sorry for the wait. I hope you'll enjoy the meal," Yukina spoke before bowing to them and walking away back to her station. It wouldn't take long before she would head home later since her shift would be over in just an hour. That way, Yukina would check on her sister again.

Mood: busy
Company: two customers (one of them is Rei)
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games