Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:04 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤

"Alright." Etheri answered, taking her empty dishes and placing them on the tray.
As he did so, he stopped a moment, trying to think of a lighthearted way to answer Rei's question.

"Well.." ...

"I lived in a land quite a ways south of here.
I believe it's called Elletalos.
There, it's in a sort of perpetual state of autumn."
He explained.

"It's beautiful aside from the occasional spiders or other dangers in the forests. But, it's a way of life my family and I adapted to."
Of course the spiders he was referring to were much larger than a typical house spider.
These creatures were often taller and bigger than humans and elves alike. "Honestly, they're pretty rare now,
seeing as it's been a few years since I've seen such creatures."
He didn't want to put a damper on things,
seeing as a lot happened to the both of them these past few weeks.
"What about you?" He asked. Etheri already knew she was a princess, and wondered what it must be like.

¤

Mood: friendly, curious
Thinking: Home? I'm way better off here.
Company: Rei Riberu
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Exhausted, calm ↛ wíth: Etheri Silas ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie Restaurant ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei listened while her companion told of his homeland. It sounded quite interesting, yet different than what she thought for most people like him. Even the creatures didn't sound so intimidating. "It's quite vast, unlike what I imagined when I came to live there as a child. I didn't become a princess until after meeting my mom, grandpa and sister when I was only ten. Before then, I lived in my father's village somewhere on the south border. Still, I never got tired of exploring the different kinds of places around the kingdom." she answered with a small, tired smile. Her focus soon came back to the present, keeping awake as best she could. "Guess it'll be a long time before I can visit them again, eventually." Rei added as an afterthought. She rested her head against her left hand in an attempt to stay awake, even though she felt quite tired. It was one thing she didn't like, being overworked for several nights in a row.

[օօƈ]:
SapphireUmbra

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:43 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤

Etheri listened to her words. She had been polite as he spoke, even though the subject of his former home, to him, was not the most interesting. He wasn't fond of talking about it either, but he trusted Rei. He was also glad that she had taken the time to describe her home, which was much more interesting.

"It sounds lovely. I bet it was shocking to find out you were royalty, too. " Etheri answered, a bit surprised to find out that she hadn't been a princess for most of her childhood. He wondered if she had missed the freedom of being a normal citizen, but she was here now; doing as she pleased. Etheri began to think that maybe royals, Rei especially, were not as judgmental as he previously thought.

"Well, if you do get to see them one day, I hope that they'll give you the warmest welcome. I can't say the same for my family." He explained, wishing Rei the best of luck.

¤

Thinking: I never knew Rei wasn't always royal...
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:55 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Exhausted, calm ↛ wíth: Etheri Silas ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie Restaurant ↛ σutfít

"Indeed, it was. I never expected to be given a different path in life, other than living outside the castle. I'm glad though, to be away from the royal court for a time." Princess Rei replied to her companion's first remark calmly, giving a slight nod in agreement. She kept her focus on Etheri's face while she let him speak once more, patient as ever. He then added more to his explanation, seeming a bit sad. Though Rei dared not inquire as to why for the moment, deciding to discuss such a thing another time. "Yes, it would be great. For now, I think just sending letters would be fine." Rei added softly as her gaze shifted back to the small flower vase in the middle of the table. "S-Sorry... I suppose I'd better head... home and sleep. Most times I can handle all night shifts for a few days, but... not for too long." Rei apologized in a slightly weak, timid voice while trying to keep her focus. She slowly moved to stand from her spot, using the table for support. Though her balance was a bit off, coming close to falling on the floor while tripping on the oak wood chair beside her on the left.

[օօƈ]:
SapphireUmbra

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:58 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤

"Sure. Either way, your family is likely to enjoy them." Etheri answered, referring back to the letters. He was pretty happy for Rei since she was able to live freely for the most part. She had been through alot lately, though.

"No need to apologize." He responded, becoming a bit more concerned for her. Not only was she tired, but she was probably on the brink of falling asleep right in the restaurant. And he certainly wouldn't want Rei to suffer the embarrassment of collapsing in the middle of the restaurant either.
"No worries, I'm sure you're exhausted." He said right as she nearly tripped over the chair. "Do you need any assistance?"

¤

Thinking: I never knew Rei wasn't always royal...
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:25 pm
User Image

Princess Rei heard Etheri ask her something, to which she managed to nod once. "Yes, please." she answered softly. It had indeed been an exhausting week dealing with the long shifts at the hospital. There was no doubt that all she needed would be a chance to recover her strength at home, away from the stress she'd dealt with already. Rei kept her balance as best she could with both hands on the table, her face nearly pale as a ghost. 'I can't stay... I don't want to hurt him!' Rei thought tiredly. She stayed patient as always, refraining from causing any harm to Etheri with ease out of habit. Rei knew she could trust him, even if they didn't see each other often. From what little she could see, not many customers had entered; It appeared that only the two of them were still the only ones present for the moment.

[օօƈ]:
SapphireUmbra

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:10 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤

"Sure." Etheri responded, unsure of how he could help her.
The first thing he could think of was simply to help her with her balance, so he offered his hand to try and help her out.

Rei was the only other customer, which gave a bit of relief to Etheri should she fall.
Not that he would let her, he'd hate to see his friend embarrassed in front of others.
He genuinely began to worry for her safety after noticing how tired she was. "Alright, um- Where to?" He asked,
a bit out of concern and wonder as to how she'd get home.
"Don't worry about paying or anything, I'll take care of it. Right now, you need rest."

¤

Mood: curious, a bit concerned
Thinking: Rei doesn't seem too well..
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:17 pm
User Image

Princess Rei gladly accepted her companion's help, carefully grasping his hand in order to keep her balance. There was no reason she could think of to argue with him on that point. *Outside. I'll just... take my horse... home.* Rei answered her friend telepathically, as if out of habit. She didn't wish to scare him, nor cause an alarm to any customers who'd probably be coming in later if she'd remained there longer than needed. Rei was thankful for Etheri's kind generosity despite her not feeling well at the moment. The princess walked with him out of the building, trying her best to stay focused even though she was exhausted. Out by the entrance near the parking lot was indeed her black Friesian stallion, Thunder, tied to the hitching post where she'd left him. The stallion appeared to be quite worried for his rider as the two approached. He knelt down on the ground so it would be easier for his rider to get on, as if out of instinct and not by command of any sort.

[օօƈ]: I wonder what happened to the day change. Wasn't it supposed to occur two days ago or something?
SapphireUmbra

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:54 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤

"Woah.." Etheri jumped a little in shock. She spoke, but her mouth didn't move.
There was an echo to her voice and he could feel it in his head.
He wasn't aware of Rei's power, but everyone in StarCreek had some sort of quirk.
She can read my mind? He thought initially, his head wasn't the clearest and he feared she might worry if she were to read everything.

Despite his surprise, he guided her outside and down the steps of the restaurant.
Sorry about the jump, I didn't know you could speak to people this way.
It's pretty neat.
He thought, attempting to speak back to Rei.
Perhaps it was easier for her to speak telepathcially.

As they approached the parking lot, he noticed an Ebon-colored horse.
He didn't know much about horses, but judging by it's antsy behavior it may have been Rei's.
Etheri's guess was confirmed when it knelt down before them.
This must be your horse.
Hang on tight, I'll try to give you a boost.

Etheri wasn't the strongest, so it took some effort to lift Rei carefully onto her horse despite her small frame.
Please be safe, Rei.

¤

Mood: suprised, a bit concerned
Thinking: (See above)
OOC: I'm not sure. Maybe someone requested an extension?

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:18 am
User Image

Princess Rei had been glad to be outside. She allowed Etheri to help her onto the horse, sitting up in the saddle as best she could. When Rei glanced back towards her companion, she nodded once slightly in acknowledgement after hearing his response. Not a word did she speak while turning to give her dear friend a hug. "Thank you. See you again soon, Etheri." Rei spoke softly before letting go. Taking the reins in hand, the stallion arose as she lightly tapped her heels against his side. The stallion gave a slight nod in respect to the elf, as if he too were thanking the man before turning to walk off slowly with his rider who began falling asleep on the way home.

[օօƈ]:
SapphireUmbra

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:11 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤

Anytime Rei, Please rest well and get home safely. He replied.
He gave a slight nod in response to her horse who seemed more intelligent than your average horse.
Rei must've trained it well.

Once Rei was on her way, he sighed a bit in relief.
He had a feeling she'd be alright.
All Rei needed was some rest.
Etheri went back inside and wiped down the table.
Luckily, the tips he had earned the previous day were more than enough to pay for Rei's food.
He didn't mind helping her out.

Even if we was a little worried about whether or not she made it home,
he managed to relax and continue the rest of his shift.

¤

Mood: a bit concerned, but not as much as before
Thinking: (See above)
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:59 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November24thFriday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:06 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November25thSaturday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:30 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie's Restaurant ↛ σutfít

Slowly, Princess Rei headed on into Cidnie's with her infant boy Akio in her arms. The place wasn't very busy that evening, though several people she noticed politely gave a nod or slight bow in respect as she stepped inside the building. How odd it felt to know there were some of the families whom she'd tended to at the hospital among the small crowd who had great respect for her, though she let them resume their conversations in peace. Taking a seat at an empty table near a stained glass window, Rei held onto Akio in her left arm while picking up a menu in the other while she waited quietly. Her gaze remained on the page it was turned to for a bit, thinking about what to have for supper that evening.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: Calm
Thoughts: 'What a nice place'
Outfit: What he's wearing in the pic without the hat
With: Rei and Akio
Occ: Rei's present can be whatever you want it to be.

Angelo entered the restuaraunt, looking for Rei. When he spotted her, he walked over to her. "Hey, Miss Rei." He greeted with a smile at the woman and little Akio. "Here. This is for you." he added, handing her a gift wrapped present as well as the baby carrier and baby bag before taking a seat and picking up a menu. "This is a nice place " he said, looking around then back at Rei.

Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces