Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:32 pm
If there was one thing that Deacon was good at, it was that he had never in his life been punctual. Rarely did he ever consider things worth his time to begin with, and even when they were it simply meant he might not be quite as late in arriving. As far as the bakeneko was concerned, as long as he actually showed up to this event he was doing well. He barely kept track of names ever, so knowing who his date was solely by name had been troublesome. Thankfully, everyone in Amity wasn't as rude as he was and he'd gotten a few helpful descriptions of the ghoul so that he might find her without wandering around like an idiot for too long.

So, he did end up spotting her amongst those gathered, and the tabby stepped up behind Damaris silently. Without more than a glance toward one or two of the other students she was actively trying to socialize with, he placed a hand on one of the terron's shoulders before actively announcing himself in what had to be the most lackluster greeting... "Hey."

OOC
Those Present:
  • Deacon is (still) a Y2 student. Well dressed. Think noble. Golds and reds. He certainly has the arrogance of Someone Important, even though he isn't.
  • Zander is a quest student. He's running around in simple peasant's garb, colored in earthy tones.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:40 pm
Oh Predator instincts. That was why she was following his movements. Ceiliog was oh so glad that those things weren't something anyone from his clan had to deal with. It must be worse for creatures like her, they probably still needed them to survive. Knowing that didn't stop him from flexing the end of his wing so the feathers would move.

"Because I'm pretty and interesting to watch. Not my fault that you can't appreciate that because you'd rather watch all the movement, not your fault either but sad."

He didn't want to start a fight at prom but if she was going to be contrary and rude he wasn't going to let it stand. He just couldn't even more so when she'd technically started it.

Enoh Love

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:54 pm
The kitsune gave a soft yip and looked between the strangely speaking girl and his friend. He tried to nod but he was still a little let down. He never thought of himself as being a problem for anyone. His own family though rather strict with him as well would really think nothing of a school function. Or would they? He suddenly widened his eyes at the thought of if they saw him as bringing shame on the family name.

He winced and shifted back to his student form and this time pinned his pin on his uniform jacket. He really didn't know who would report someone for how they were behaving or looking in this place. "Who would speak of what happened?" He made a loose gesture. "It seems.... no one cares.."

He sighed then closed his eyes. "I.. have no idea what to do. Everyone is talking and doing things and being close and.. I just wanted to have fun.."

Finally the pale kitsune pulled his long hair over his shoulder hugging it like a security blanket. "What.. am I supposed... to do?" His voice got all soft and shy again and he seemed really afraid of the situation. "I'm sorry..."

Whaaa why did this happen. He was stressing his friend and himself out, and he couldn't understand the girl and... Instead of facing the issue he half curled up hugging his knees and closing his eyes as if it would go away.

Meegane

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:22 pm
One would have thought that being who she was, Damaris would have had a well-formed grasp on her environment and those closest to her. But there was loud music and the company of new creeple around her so... Perhaps sneaking up on her wouldn't have been a good idea.

She all but nearly jumped out of her skin with an 'eep!' as she felt the hand on her shoulder and spun herself around to face the boil with surprise and a little bit of her instinctive timid fear.

Large silver eyes blinked at the bakeneko before she visibly relaxed a bit. At least her body had, her nerves would probably be shot for another hour or so.

"O-oh, hello. Would you happen to be... Deacon?" She turned her head back to her group and waved quickly before fully facing the boil.

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Saliru

chirigami

Hitsuzen

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:39 pm
An arched brow was the only initial reaction to Sammy's look. Apparently she was someone important, or thought she was, although being new there was no way she'd have a clue about that. Still, she took it as a challenge. A sliver to push deeper under skin.

"Sammy," she murmured, considering, "should that ring a bell?" She hid a smirk behind her empty cup and then decided she should be... well friendly wasn't often a word used to describe her. "Forgive me, I'm new and have yet to know the whose who of the academy." Which was true, she had no idea who anyone was. She only knew that that seemed to bother this girl and that was amusing. "It was nice to meet you."

Rasia's attention was turned towards Damaris as a hand landed on her shoulder. Apparently it wasn't something she enjoyed, the way she squeaked in surprise. The rusalka wasn't sure what to make of Deacon but decided she had no reason to intrude.

Honestly, she was beginning to find this whole thing a touch boring. It seemed like there should be something more to do. Or perhaps she was merely tired of standing on her feet. Either way, she considered finding a place to sit down but then discarded it. There was a chance she wouldn't find the urge to introduce herself if she did that. And then she'd likely leave early. She'd always been more of a loner--oh, she could mingle and interact with the best of them, to be sure, more often than not, though, she just didn't care. Which meant staying.

"Anyone have any interesting hobbies?" she asked, knowing it was a bland question but at least she was trying.

Miliardo Kason
rasia is not good at being nice, i'm sorry x.x;;

Kaineferu

Saliru

Huni Pi

chirigami

Hitsuzen

Quote:
Rasia is a Quest Character; a rusalka (demon) that is 5'10" in height, slim in weight, and pale skinned with short blonde hair and brown eyes. She is wearing a dress in teal with matching Mary Jane shoes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:46 pm
Deacon quickly withdrew his hand, arm swiftly drawn close to himself in preparation to shield his face from a strike that never came. His eyes were wide for a moment, because it seemed like startling her had also startled him. Unlike the ghoul, however, he recovered quickly and the expression of surprise melted away into a grin. It was meant to ease her nerves, but more often than not the boil's attempts at appearing pleasant were off at best.

"That'd be me, darlin'." Deacon replied, giving his assigned date a visual sweep from head to hoof and back up again. "Gotta say, this matchmaking thing hasn't steered me wrong yet. I'm still getting set up with the cute ones."

That was excluding a certain date auction in which Demi won him purely out of spite to a mystery bidder... Though, the hellhound was alright, Deacon supposed.

OOC
Those Present:
  • Deacon is (still) a Y2 student. Well dressed. Think noble. Golds and reds. He certainly has the arrogance of Someone Important, even though he isn't.
  • Zander is a quest student. He's running around in simple peasant's garb, colored in earthy tones.

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:51 pm
Needle's lips twitched into what was almost, almost a smile.

"No, not really." She did not see anyone and, in fact, was relying on Muka to lead her around. The dark of the setting and the flash of the lights made her already horrendous eyesight even worse. While she knew he always eventually remembered that she could barely see when her mask was on, it was still fun for her to respond to his mistake. When he corrected himself, she tilted her head thoughtfully. "Ah...not to my memory. Perhaps we can make new friends?"

iloveyoudie

----------------------

The movement of his feathers certainly did catch Emptee's attention. At first it was only her eyes that moved, hidden by the tinted goggles...but as the motion continued, her head tilted to put more focus on it. Slowly, she drew her legs up against her chest, shifting her weight as though getting ready to pounce.

Instead, she stayed put, and blinked dumbly, eventually torn between the movement and his words.

By some miracle, words won.

"...Huh?" She asked stupidly, not having heard a single word he said.

Grymoire

Kanth rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:34 pm
"Didn't you invite me?" Hymn asked in a bit of a grumpy manner, holding out the first cup of punch towards Kalden. He was demonstrating that he could do things for himself, if given the chance.

Unfortunately, it still made him cry, sometimes, and Kalden would most definitely know that more than most.

"... I've just been. Learning things. That's it." And that's really... all it would ever be, unless he attended the school. Perhaps that's why his family had been okay with Hymn coming here -- and maybe wistfully hoping that Kalden would help push him towards that particular goal, or that Hymn would find something worth going to the school for.

Filling the second cup, he brought it to his lips and tasted it, smiling thoughtfully before tilting the cup up and downing the rest. This... was actually pretty good! It had a light flowery taste, and something strong was laced in there that Kalden might or might not pick up on. But seeing as how it had changed Hymn's outlook...

"... hey." Hymn was actually smiling, no longer nervous or hunched up in defense against the unknown. "This stuff... is pretty good. The punch here... is amazing. Did you know that the punch is amazing?"

He put the cup down and glanced out at the crowd, his whole posture calming as the gryfon stood up straighter, wings folding against his back in a placid manner as his tail tugged upward in curiosity.

"... I don't feel anxious at all anymore, Kalden."

Quote:
3. Euphoric - Walking on cloud nine All is right with the world. You are blissfully happy about literally everything, and there isn't a darned thing that can bring you down. Until the wine wears off...

Quote:
Hymn is a white gryfon with lots of fur, having grown up in the cold -- he is very sheltered and shy, so anything new or unknown makes him break down and unable to cope.

In short, Hymn is a crybaby.

Azure Desiderium

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:04 pm
Erasmus “Eros” Fiddlefern

Erasmus' smile faltered when the zombie all but snatched the drink out of his hand, and a second later the shadowman followed suit. He turned to regard the pair, blinking in surprise. It was as though he had only just noticed them. The shadowman proceeded to introduce himself... or rather he introcued Erasmus, and with the wrong name no less. For a moment, the kelpie stared at the shadowman, face riddled with confusion. He recovered quickly.

“Close,” he said. He made a grand, sweeping flourish. “Erasmus Fiddlefern, at your service. You can call me Eros for short though.” He winked at the shadowman and tossed his hair. Someone must have released a glitter bomb, because he seemed to sparkle in the dance lights.

His moment of magnificence was cut short when the zombie decided to join the conversation. The girl released a loud, putrid belch, (Erasmus' nose wrinkled) and then launched into a spiel of what could only be described as utter nonsense. Erasmus could only stare, eyes flitting from the ghost to the shadowman in hopes of an explanation. None came. When the zombie finished, she beamed, looking rather proud of herself.

“Er... yes,” Erasmus agreed, though he had no idea what he was agreeing too. He only knew that her last statement had sounded like a question. Then with a polite, nervous laugh, he said to the others, “Zombies, right? Must be brain rot.”

Fortunately the ghost girl saved him by pinning a corsage to his jacket. Erasmus remembered why he had invited himself to the group. Charm mode fully activated, he regarded the ghost with what he considered a expression. “You're a sweetheart,” he said, and kissed her on the cheek.

KitsuneAura
SPARKLES INTENSELY AT YOU.

Micillia
"You're embarrassing yourself, and to some extent, me."

KimCare
Lemme know if he just passes straight through her or something.

Quote:
Erasmus is a kelpie.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:51 pm
Eliza the Friendly Ghost
Stunned for the upteenth time that night, the awestruck apparition tried to make sense of it all.
Erasmus' kiss may have felt no more a cool breeze; similar to one from the ocean. But it was was the icing on a cake from a truly memorable evening thus far.
But then what?!
The fear, excitement and inexperience conflicted all at once.
And although she didn't faint she did feel something that she hadn't except to...,
Eliza smiled.
"Thank you -" she said recovering her voice and her manners.
Wondering if she should suggest a line dance they could ALL do, offer to refresh the drinks or wait to see who would speak next...?
As the glitter fluttered around Eliza extended a hand as someone who had heard of snow...
But for the first time experienced it.
Truly an allegory for the whole night!
And then...?!

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Green Minuet

KimCare

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:34 pm
Doyle lifted his drink a little in mock toast, head tilting as if to say 'close enough'. If he was at all distracted by the kelpie's sudden array of sparkles in the low light (Had Eros been covered in glitter to begin with? Had one of the prom decorations exploded? Was it some strange illusionary fear gone awry?), he didn't show it. Instead he reached up to touch the brim of his hat, decided against lowering it as he had for the girls, and so dropped his hand back to his side.

"Doyle," the shadow man offered in return. "You can call me Doyle." His eyes narrowed a bit, but his smirk hadn't faded. "Oh? Didn't you understand her?" He still didn't have the foggiest clue what the girl in question had said, but writing it off as brain rot so quickly didn't sit entirely right with him either. He might have done a bit more needling on that subject, but then Eliza was giving another corsage to the newcomer and he was kissing her cheek, and if he'd thought Eros was shiny before it was nothing to the way Eliza was glowing now.

No point in stepping on that while she was so happy. He downed the last of his drink, took the moment after to wonder if there was something terribly wrong with his face as the heat intensified, and then lifted the cup one more time. "I'll just go and get some more of these. It's only just now occurred to me how rude it was to drink it all while you two went without." Giving a little wave, he turned to go track down that punch table.

Green Minuet
he'll be back in a jiffy with your random effect biggrin
KimCare
Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:27 am
"Of course.." Muka giggled as he took one of her hands in his, "But how about a dance first?"

Before even eating? How lovely of him.

Of course if anyone remembered his dancing, he wasn't exactly Dead Astaire..

"It's been a, eheh, while since our last dance!" Even if his skill at dancing was low, he made up for it greatly in enthusiasm!

enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:25 am
Merry gave a little purr as the flower was tucked behind the curl of one long horn, and smiled down at the fawn. "You didn't have to bring me anything, I'm just happy you're here." It was company she valued most. Above possessions, above anything else, so long as she was near someone she enjoyed, that was when she was happiest.

Have settled on slender hips at the end of the spin, and she draw the other ghoul in, a pale arm draping across her shoulder so she could loop the dark end of soft hair around her fingers. Claw tips tickling oh so delicately at the nape of the petite monster's neck.

A soft nudge, and she'd lead the both of them into an easy, rolling rhythm. "I did mention how lovely you looked, didn't I?"

nessihime

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:51 am
It wouldn't bother Helki one bit at all had Tavi confessed that he didn't realize that the both of them were wearing matching outfits to the prom. It was probably nothing more than a mere coincidence, but the wolf boil rather liked the thought that it meant something more like the both of them being on the same wavelength with the time they had spent together as a couple. Or something to that effect.

"Oh? And what's that?" Beaming up at Tavi while grinning from ear to ear, Helki decided to play along with the kitsune's claim that he knew what was on his mind at the moment. It was delightfully adorable and had him clapping at the other's answer as he took the cue to lunge forward and latch eagerly onto one of Tavi's arms. "Yes! Let's go check them out. The game booths are located just outside, aren't they?"

Cheekiebirdiee

===============

Looking up at Merel who had snorted disapprovingly at his tardiness from atop Joachim's head, James decided to address her as well."I beg your pardon too little mousy. I give you my word that I'll do my utmost to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Assuming that I don't fare too poorly this evening and manage to convince your master that this shouldn't be the first and last time that we'll be spending some time together."

Even though he was lacking in experience with familiars like the mice that accompanied Joachim everywhere he went, it was obvious at least from Merel's behaviour that she was an intelligent creature that comprehended what was going on around her, even to the point of being able to formulate her own opinion on them. Having her as an ally could aid him greatly in wooing Joachim.

"Indeed I did." The incubus smiled at the flush that appeared briefly on the reaper boil's cheeks. Cute. It would be interesting to see how many more times and what exactly he would need to do in order to elicit such a reaction in his date for the rest of the evening. "As you wish then Joachim." Taking hold of his hand, he started to lead the both of them towards the dance floor. "Do you have any experience in dancing or proms for that matter?"

hanging gallow

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:27 am
Fyrion sighed weakly as he kicked his foot some more. He didn't want to give up this awesome throne but he needed some other way to amuse himself. Finally giving in he stepped down and walked across the room, long braid flowing behind him as he tried to find a person to speak to. There were kitsune, baka neko, and other various species but none that seemed the type that would want to deal with him.

He narrowed his eyes a bit and walked over to someone he thought he may be able to speak to. He looked at the one that seemed almost like a normal human and arched a brow, the simple earth tones and attire made him curious. "So, what brought you here?" He asked softly, standing by Zander. He wondered if he was going to get a reply, but he figured he could try to speak to him, if it failed he would just head back to the throne and take it over again. It wasn't like many others seemed all that interested.

Hitsuzen
Fyrion trying to talk to Zander.

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games