Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:52 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She smiled into the kiss and had her hands roaming his back. "Cuddle on the couch now?" She asked after a small yawn. Only to wait and see he was going to do.

eternalknight2013
it's okay and if you want to PM me you can  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and picked Erika up from the floor and brought her to the couch and snuggled up next to her."So are you going to have to go on another hunt any time soon?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:14 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She let him carry her to the couch. Only to cuddle up to him. "Mmm, I normally patrol a section. But again since I told two other were-hunters that I found my mate. And I had to claim you, they agreed a day would be fine. So tomorrow morning I'll probably be going out to start my patrols again." She said. Well she was cuddled up to his chest.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy ran his hand up and down her back. He nodded hearing her answer and then said."I see well maybe in the future I can help you out. I want to be there to watch your back."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:57 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She nodded and smiled at him. Only to let him rub her back. "So.... Uh, how many kids do you want to have?", She muttered. Only to blush a bit and bite her lip.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy froze briefly when she asked about kids and then said."Honestly I haven't thought about having kids. But if I had to say.
I would probably want three."
He smiled and then kissed her cheek.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:33 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She of course watched his reaction only to let him kiss her cheek. "Well, let's see if that's what the fates agree with." She said. Before kissing his cheek in reply. Though she watched for this reaction. Though she started to rub his side.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy nodded and said."Yes we will see what the fates have in store for us. That is when you are ready to start a family."He smiled and then captured her lips in a kiss.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:56 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She smiled into the kiss and let him led the kiss. Only to feel her hands run over his torso. Though before things could get to far, she heard a phone start to ring. Pulling back from the kiss she listened and heard it was the landline. Carefully she jumped over the couch and sprinted to the phone in the kitchen. By the third ring, she answered it. Only to hear some heavy breathing. "Hello? Mo-Mo? Jean? Stop it! This isn't funny. Don't make me track you down and kick your butt." She growled into the phone.

eternalknight2013
PM to talk about this. Or possibly set this up for something else.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy watched her as she ran of to answer the phone. He listened to her as she was speaking and then sat on the couch.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:22 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She heard the heavy breathing go on for another minute. Before hanging the phone up. Now she teleported to her room and got her two cell phones. Walking out of the room she checked them to see no one had called either of them. Now she was grumbling and muttering to herself before she set both phones onto the coffee table.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy saw that Erika was now grumbling and he walked over to her and said."What's wrong Erika has something happened."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:44 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and rubbed her temples. "The landline number had heavy breathing. Neither Mo-Mo or Jean called my cell phones, which is always done first. So it's possibly someone else, like a stupid tourist." She said. Only to watch her cell phones for the moment.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy walked up behind Erika and wrapped his arms around her waist."Well I'm sure that it won't be to important. But I would keep the phone near me but that is my own personal opinion."He then kissed her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:10 pm
]
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She relaxed a bit with his arms around her. Though she was about to reply, until he kissed her neck. "It's just creepy, normally only those who call are just were-hunters and family. Or my favorite pizza place that I normally order from...", She said. Only to kiss his chin and sigh. Though she put his hand down on her stomach. "We can eventually feel that get bigger.", She muttered.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games