Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:57 pm
User Image

The sound of giggling could just barely be heard from under the dessert table. The table itself seemed normal; tablecloth, platters, sweets of all sorts. Nothing seemed amiss. One could assume all to be normal except the table kept on giggling. One could, of course, also suppose that tables do not in fact express merriment or really any other emotion, except maybe the creaking complaint of being overladen.

On further inspection, had any Pae shown any interest in a noisy table, little pink toebeans would have been noticeable just protruding from the white linens. A Pae might have also seen little pink hands reaching from under and up to grab chocolates and cakes. However at this point, no one had noticed.

That was how small, childlike disaster began building a sugar rush the likes of which small children can only dream. Somehow a childlike hurricane had sneaked into this swanky affair.

God help us all...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 pm
Pippin nodded her head as Sugar Crystal spoke, to answer all of her questions. Her face lit up when the fae began to speak of her wonderings of what life would be like under the water. "Oh yes... It truly is beautiful under the water. If you just went for a swim, there's a lot of beauty in the shallows. There are so many things that surface pae can not possibly swim deep enough to see though." It was a completely different world from the one that Pippin was currently sitting in.

"It is such a strange phenomenon to be on land too though, a different kind of beauty." After the conversation with the fae and her drink were finished, Pippin moved on to settle into her room.

sailornorthstar
Moving pippin to the party now

----------

The next few days were fairly, uneventful. Pippin spent most of her time trying to find a place where a member of her family was not also spending their time (a difficult task with the size of her family). She met a few different pae, but none of the connections really stood out. Although, Daedalus had told her the real event was at the big party anyways, and that was tonight.

Pippin had gotten help at the spa styling her hair into a beautiful updo earlier that day. Her skin had a healthy glow to it after the salt scrub that they had given her as well. There might have been an extra bit of glow to her as well, with a night of dancing and socializing, Pippin had high hopes that she might make some sort of match tonight. The hall was decked out beautifully and as Pippin entered in a pearly sheen gown she felt like she belonged here. She felt like a princess, an idea that had always sounded wonderful to her as a child.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 pm
He jogged over to his side of the court and got into a stance. He had no idea if it was at all correct, but his hands were raised to about his chest, and his knees slightly bent. That way he'd easily spring up to push the ball back. It was what some of the other pae looked like.

Monroe bumped the ball over the net, heading straight into his direction. A very easy ball to hit. He bounced it back with his hands over the net, directly towards her. She had made such a nice serve to him, he couldn't be mean right back after that!

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:10 pm
Shizzle adjusted the full on suit he wore, the one woth many many pockets, and smiled as the mellon opened the door to let him and his companion in. Only to stop and stare in awe. Such opulence. Sich granduer. He had died and gone to heaven. Waltzing in, he began scoping out the shinies.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:31 pm
Monroe enjoyed a nice game of 'pass the ball back and forth' with Gray. Occasionally she stumbled and missed the ball, or hit the ball poorly and completely missed Gray (which was kind of the point of volleyball. Points were scored by both sides, but Monroe certainly wasn't keeping track of them. When they had had enough, Monroe laughed, "Soooooo, who won?" The game was declared a tie, and she had so much fun anyways, Monroe felt like the real winner.

They spend the next couple of days striking the different resort activities off of her list of, 'let's do it all'. Before the party, Monroe had told Gray that she needed some time to herself for a little while, citing that she wanted to freshen up before the big party. Monroe had done a little more than freshen up, finding a classic sort of dress to wear and decorating herself in a way that was very different for her. The fish-sorting girl was nowhere to be found. She had told Gray that she would meet him at the dance, so when she arrived she instantly began looking for him.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:40 pm
Momo paused before turning redder than his natural state. "Well, Miss Amy, that would be a box of half eaten chocolates. Not really sure how i [/i ] came about them seeing as i got em from one of those secret admirers. Can't quite remember who they said they was from tho.... " he explained, ending on a shrug.

He pulled the box out to show the girls.
strawberri stardust
Twitchapher the 3rd

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:00 pm
She was so warm, and smelled so lovely. He so enjoyed her company. "Hmmm." He mused aloud as they neared the spa entrance. "Pretty well. I've started seeing a pae, casually. She knows about you." He would have mentioned her sooner if it was something Harmonia would have a problem with. But they had an understanding. He couldn't be tied down to one pae again...

Not after Sunny.

So when he was with his lover, he was with that lover. But when they were a part, they each had their own lives. Both Harmonia and Etana knew and respected that, and he did in turn with them. "Oh! Those little tiki cats that I took in from last year have been doing well. Still don't really talk our language, but I think they understand me better now. Lorelei is all grown up..." And grown up to such a beautiful lady to boot! He flashed a grin. "The house is so full and lively the only way it could be better is if you visited more often."

He led them to the corner where the couples massage was, and guestured to the tables. "My dear lady..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

After the massages they spent the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying each others company. Catching up on things that had happened over the past year, and making plans for fun things in the coming year. Only when the sun had dipped down to reveal the midnight sky did they finally turn in.

As the days rolled by in each others company, it finally came to the dance. He waited outside their tiki hut, keeping his attire simple with just a black bow tie around his neck. He didn't dare take any attention away from how gorgeous Harmonia was going to look that evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~

With that suggestion, Leif was a mission. Gren by his side, they walked around until they found that secluded nook away from prying eyes. His mission was complete, and for being a good boy he got his reward.

A little sunbathing, a little smooching -okay a LOT smooching- the hours melted away until he was left breathless. She was the first pae he'd ever made out with, and his poor heart was doing somersaults.

When the sunlight faded and the sand grew cold, it was time to leave but he really didn't want to. Gren was very...convincing though. With a promise to hang out again tomorrow, he followed like a puppy to the tiki huts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following days were quite a blur of random games and steamy kisses. It was undoubtedly though, the best time of his life. Hands down. MAYBE THIS WAS LOVE?!

It wasn't.

As the days flicked by, it finally came to the big dance. He didn't have any 'fancy' clothes, so just brushed his hair real nice, threw on some black dress pants and a light blue button up shirt with the top button undone. He nervously bounced on his heels at the entrance of the ball, trying to catch sight of his intoxicating date.

Evilsilverdragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:10 pm
Nicky shook her head. "No way, I think you'd be a way hotter chick than I am." She was blushing, of course. How he thought she was beautiful was beyond her. She was just grateful he didn't seem bothered by her need to be led everywhere. The nymph smiled, "Oh Baliel, you're so sweet~" Nicky grinned, leaning up to kiss him. The pale woman couldn't believe her luck. He really was the sweetest.

Still smiling, she sat on the offered table, stretching her tail out behind her to see exactly where the table ended. The cherubs nudged her into a laying position, waiting for Baliel to assume the position. Nicky's hand shot out, looking for his. Not being attached to him was disorienting to say the least. How has she ever gotten around without him? "Mmmn, I love you Baliel~"

The next hour was extremely relaxing and utterly blissful. A few moments of uncertainty when she was forced to break contact with the handsome angel to her side.

Junior nodded to the greased up cherub. Guardians was this guy muscled! "Two margaritas." He confirmed, returning all of his attention to Nereus. "How much do you think that guy needs to work out a day to be that ripped?" He asked, smile wide. Guardians only knew how much he had to work at his own gut just to keep from growing a belly, and he only had a flat stomach!

"Where shall we wait My Love?" The yellow demon questioned, trying not to think so much about the buff cherub. While he was absolutely positive Nereus felt nothing for the cherub, he still didn't want to think too much about it.

Tartara Seabreeze

"Yeah, a speedo..." She was still confused by it, but then, Dysmas fell on something too? "Oh o.o;" She blinked, eyes wide. Her mind went several places, likely the same ones as Dysmas, almost instantly. "Um.. Something very kinky." And she was laughing with him. Celestia's flowing mane, someone had fun here before they arrived!

"You don't think..." The fauny suggested, waggling an eyebrow. She didn't mean it for them, just wondering exactly who or what had happened in their seats. Maybe they should change chairs?

Wolfs Heart

Oh no, this sweet little morsel was a complete loon. "The great Mother Dragon? Why on earth would she deny you potatoes?" Jean blinked, making a mental note to leave the striped young man to find another date very soon. Maybe she could get out with a bathroom break?

"Dearest, would you excuse me for a bit?" She asked, kissing his temple before releasing his arm. Yes, she was going to let him find someone who could help the crazy moments. "I need to freshen up a tad." Yes, a beautiful excuse. "While I'm gone, should another lovely come up to you, or you find them, don't hesitate because you're waiting for me. Enjoy yourself Daaaaah-ling~" She smiled, patting his arm before making a hasty exit. She may have issues of her own, but that was a whole different level of nutso.

DaemonGabrielle
o.o;;

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:15 pm
Dysmas laughed again, "I was having the same thought." He turned the rope over in his hands, watching the gold threads glisten beneath the bright sun overhead. It was probably just as disgusting to be handling the lasso as it was to be handling the speedo, depending on what its previous purpose was, but it was so interesting.

Dysmas nodded his head in response to Sweetie, glad that neither one of them were in their chairs anymore. "Hey... You think that speedo would look good on me?" He had a mischievous grin on his face, although he had no intention of actually putting it on. They had already decided that it was probably really gross.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:19 pm
User Image
Oho~? "A prince~?" she mused aloud, her gaze narrowing slightly, the edges of her lips twisting upwards in anticipation. She brought her hands to clasp behind her as she leaned forward, practically dripping in sweetness and curiosity. She'd only ever heard the terms of royalty in fantasy, in her mother's stories of a land far beyond her own. From her own understanding, there shouldn't have been any of the like among their kind.

What an interesting individual... She felt herself wanting to know more about him.

"How about tag~?" Her mouth twisted further as she pointed to herself. "Bet you can't catch me with those stubby legs of yours, prince or not!" Using the hand that had previously indicated herself, she pulled down the skin under her eye before sticking her tongue out, holding the position before cackling and running off towards the waves... Certain he would give chase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quite a few days later that she and her sister readied themselves for the main event: the ball. Her skin was baby smooth, near glistening with its natural look due to the spa. The curls of her hair fell softly upon her shoulders, pinned high atop her head with one of her mother's stone snakes she'd stolen from the home. It was one of her habits to do this. On either side of her head, a single braid was pulled back to reach the tie.

What in the world was this hair product given as simple toiletries? It worked so divinely! She'd have to squirrel away as many as she could before returning home.

She leaned forward to pick at her facial features, ensuring they were all perfect, before looking to her sister. "I'm ready to go, how 'bout you?" she leaned back, smirking at her reflection. "Do you think 'Mr. Prince' will accept our invitation to the dance?"

shadica
[Volleyball Court] Aisha -> Ra'abia
[Hotel Room] Aisha -> Ra'abia

Seruta
[Volleyball Court] Aisha -> La'eohn

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:23 pm
Yipes had lost his angel. He knew she had wanted to help others, just like an angel, so he didn't feel bad but still. You'd think he was a lunatic, the way people ran from him. HIM. It was odd.

He adjusted his little vest and followed the happy vibes toward the ballroom. Upon arrival, he was instantly overwhelmed by all the auras. How in the world would he find those who needed love if all he could see was...rainbows.

Shaking his head, he meandered thru onto a balcony. Which was currently occupied by his daughter. Only it was a blue daughter. He wasn't aware his daughter could change colors. Huh.
Daisicle
heres you another friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:23 pm
He thought that the game of Volleyball would be fun. And it totally was! They really just passed it back and forth, who really cared about points? He found himself accidentally missing the ball a few times though when he paid too much attention on Monroe and not the incoming sphere.

She was just...so cute when she smiled.

The next couple of days he stayed true to his promise and ticked off all the activities one by one. Even things they didn't really know how to do, like surfing. That was fun.

Until it was the dance. They split up to get ready and were going to meet up at the actual ballroom. He brought his vest suit and nervously smoothed his top. Where was she? He bobbed through the crowd looking for his friend. A flash of red hair popped in the distance. "Monroe!"

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:33 pm
The Deity listened to what he had to say intently, sincerely interested in how his life was going. Her steps didn't even falter when he mentioned a lover. Rather he received a warm, "That is wonderful, I hope she makes you happy." The role he carried that fidelity was essential was not as a lover, but as her champion. Take what time she had with him though, just might earn her disfavor.

Mortal lives as they are, she had no intention of truly being tied down to anyone. That said, she made no mention of another lover of her own as she had none. For a pae to match Tristen might just take another Age.

Delighted by the news, Harmonia remarked, "I am so glad they are doing alright, I wondered if they would miss their home." Ah, the grandbaby, that she even remembered was telling about her attachment to the family. "Bring her by the Shrine, if you can, I would love to meet her." That was her answer to visiting, he'd have to come to her as her time on the mortal realm was always limited. There was a chance to push it, but it wasn't something she could do lightly. That and her other callings on the realm. Even so, a blessing on Tristen's girls was in order.

_______

Time with Tristen went like a dream, truely there was peace and harmony when she was with him. Every year had been the same, feeling recharged and radiant just by spending time with her champion.

The night came for the dance, one she had been most excited for. The duty she was permitted this year would be a first in so long she couldn't remember. To give herself plenty of room, she went with a golden tight fitting mermaid dress. The back on the dress swooped all the way down to where her lower back curved into rear with pink lacy straps keeping the dress tight against her body. Her wings were allowed freedom and the nonrestrictive nature around her bare arms and shoulders would be useful.

Her hair was styled from the spa, spilling in waterfall curls over her left shoulder.

Walking out of her hut, she made her way to her beloved champion. One arm around him, she saught a kiss adding, "You are handsome as always, my Champion. Shall we dance?" It wouldn't do to be late to Mother's party.

Grendell had failed to find the pae she was looking for, not that she had any shred of confidence he'd be here of all places. It was fine though, her companion kept her entertained. The young male had a lot to learn and she was such a generous teacher.

Her entrance came with a short hot red number, lacey sweetheart neckline jst just enough of her flesh to tease her companion. The bodice ended in a sharp 'v' to her hips flaring out into a mid-thigh puffed out skirt. Above the knee stockings and a high heel took the almost sweet outfit into a more dangerous route.

There were plenty of choices for a wondering eye, that monkey caught her attention pretty quickly. Alas, leaving the one she brought alone too long might cause wondering of its own. No one wondered from her until she was ready to dismiss them.

Sashaying with all the confidence of a woman who knew she was the best looking thing in the room, Grendell made her way to her companion, sliding up beside him and offering a kiss without warning. Must keep them behaving after all. "Are you ready?"

Tartara Seabreeze

Lillibeth was staying aloft on the balcony to over watch the growing crowd. Her sharp eyes didn't miss Haku entering, or that silly bow tie on the cactus. The flower was likely for Venus, a proper thing to do.

There was another taking the same route, this one got one glance to determine she was not likely a threat before Lillibeth looked back to the crowd.

DaemonGabrielle
Haku was scene, and the bow tie is adorable

Daisicle
Fellow balcony watcher was noticed but not spoken to

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:49 pm
Monroe's heart fluttered with sudden nerves when she heard her name called out, although you would never know she was nervous with the big smile she flashed at Gray when their eyes met. Monroe wasn't sure where the sudden butterflies had come from, they had been spending all this time together (the most time they had ever gotten together) and she had felt just fine. Perhaps it was the atmosphere of the evening, or the way they were dressed, or the way the other 'couples' were gazing at each other. She was nervous.

"Hey!" She said as she made her way towards him, covering up her nerves like a pro. Nerves weren't enough to get in the way of her energetic personality. "Now to check off this party, huh?" Where to start, where to start. There was dancing... Her heart fluttered again... So, no on dancing. There was food and drinks... How boring.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image
What in Tariel's name was this frilly drink?! It contained a strange sweetness to it he'd never had before, yet it was almost a creamy consistency. There were unknown flavors that were simply perplexing to the taste.

And something else that made the back of his throat burn and his stomach pleasantly warm.

He looked to her, a very content smile plastered to his face as he sipped on his drink. "Soun's goo'" he replied, straw still between his lips. He didn't quite get what she meant at the moment, but wherever Pearl was, that was where he wanted to be. All the days, any of the days. Forever for the rest his days.

The lightweight had a good buzz going by the time they finished their drinks and made off to the ocean for some fun. Indeed, there were many an unexplored, dark crevice for them to busy themselves with until the day's end. ~<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days passed like a wondrous, brilliant, neverending storm.

Ahem...

The cherubs had insisted in doing back his long hair in a way different from the loose way he normally kept it. Numerous braiding lined his scalp, his hair pulled back and decoratively twisted into a bun. His face was uncharacteristically exposed and made obvious his embarassment. Luckily, his wonderful girlfriend had received similar treatment, and she was so beautiful he could scarsely believe that she was his.

She was just always so stunning~ <3

He guided her to one of the heart-shaped pools this time, lounging against the edge and completely enraptured by her beauty. He poked at his bun a bit, enough to earn the angry glare from a cherub that had just spend the better part of a half-hour fixing it up like that, and laughed. "Feels kind of weird, doesn't it?"

Menelie
[Bar] Autumn -> Pearl
[Pool Edge] Autumn -> Pearl

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games