Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ
Out Of Character [ Chatterbox ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:55 am
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Tentaigo

Just a small tip of advice, maybe you should give tawara more than 10 Power? Also the 5 intelligence is pointless since the intel stat isnt your characters legitimate intellect now, it is *only* used to determine the power of inventions and doctor healing now.

Shhhhhhhhh....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:56 am
Tentaigo
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Tentaigo

Just a small tip of advice, maybe you should give tawara more than 10 Power? Also the 5 intelligence is pointless since the intel stat isnt your characters legitimate intellect now, it is *only* used to determine the power of inventions and doctor healing now.

Shhhhhhhhh....

light fruit is taken and no fruit may let you use speed for damage anymore also in case that was your plan  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:12 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Tentaigo
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Tentaigo

Shhhhhhhhh....

light fruit is taken and no fruit may let you use speed for damage anymore also in case that was your plan

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:16 pm
Tentaigo

I mean if you don't want to hear helpful basic advice that's on you? Just tryna help  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:56 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
TheRealKiru

Yo the larger portion of members are all in a big group chat for the guild on discord so like you should totally join that, there should still be a direct linknon page 2 of the ooc

The invite seems to have expired, sadly sad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:57 pm
TheRealKiru
Ryunosuke Ryusei
TheRealKiru

Yo the larger portion of members are all in a big group chat for the guild on discord so like you should totally join that, there should still be a direct linknon page 2 of the ooc

The invite seems to have expired, sadly sad

Ryunosuke#4739. I will send you a direct join from there  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:18 am
Hey all. New here.

'Sup?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:16 am
BURN, BLAZE, IGNITE!!!!!!!!!!

User Image  

Tentaigo

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:10 am
Neryem
Hey all. New here.

'Sup?

Salutations! Welcome!

You may refer to me as Deecee-sama. If you do not, I will smite you.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:09 pm
Dcme
Neryem
Hey all. New here.

'Sup?

Salutations! Welcome!

You may refer to me as Deecee-sama. If you do not, I will smite you.

Got it Deecee-sama.

Gonna get busy makin' my first pirate  

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:35 pm
So many choices, so much time to waste sitting in a chair. Arch or maybe a Brawler or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:22 pm
Neryem
So many choices, so much time to waste sitting in a chair. Arch or maybe a Brawler or something?

Depends on what really suits your style of fighting. If you are interested in more than one or two occupations, you could go Archaeologist since they are a Jack of All Trades.

Jubellation

Genius

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:26 pm
Neryem

you can also mix 2 classes by default and normally thats better than archaeologists since they do stuff from other classes at half power  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:14 pm
Jubellation
Neryem

Depends on what really suits your style of fighting. If you are interested in more than one or two occupations, you could go Archaeologist since they are a Jack of All Trades.

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Neryem

you can also mix 2 classes by default and normally thats better than archaeologists since they do stuff from other classes at half power

Guess so. I was thinking of getting a Logia or something and going Brawler for it. Arch is a toss up. Seems good "do it all", but that half efficiency thing is pretty worrying  

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:17 pm
Neryem

Devil Friuts have exp minimums to obtain and all the 'good' logia are Void tier, requiring 200,000 exp instead of the usual 100,000  
Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff