Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:23 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX In truth, while Erik could see some of the pain in her face due to her feet, He really just wanted to hold her close. But He had to respect her decision, even if he did want to just pick her up anyway. Finally he sighed and muttered "stubborn." before settling to curl his arm about her shoulders. With his plan to shock her by jumping them both over the fence thwarted his trickster smirk disappeared

XXXXErik thought for a moment and looked down at her while they walked towards the hole. "Does it make you uncomfortable, how I look at you?" He asked with a more curious tone staining his low voice. When they had reached the hole Erik moved to pull back some of the fence, as easily as one might open a door. He waited allowing Lily to leave before him. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:31 pm
Maya Thompson

"It's time for some fun!"

User Image*** XXXX With a tell tale smirk Maya knew she had come to a place. For the past four years her search had been always just one step behind her prey. But now, here he was in the same city. The energetic wolf walked about the city mindful of the full moon hanging in the sky. She knew another two hours and she'd have to get ready for the real fun. Thankfully she'd found a motel to crash at, so she didn't mind spending the full moon in a city. Not to mention one that had quite a few supernatural prey about.

XXXXWith a chuckle and skip in her step she continued on after a moment she let out a loud celebratory yell. Maya paid no heed to the people staring at her, she was ecstatic. Number 1: Full moon as she was one of the few wolves who longed for the change and who thrived during that time. Number 2. Finally she'd found Erik. It was hard finding his home but she quickly found a few of his favorite haunts. A bar, The park, The Art Gallery, The Diner, and the cutesy cafe. Where when she first noticed his scent over it she was rather confused, that wasn't his style. But her nose never lied. Lastly Number 3. Hunting. With so many supernatural creatures about the blonde wolf would have no problem finding prey tonight. "I'm coming for you big blue. I'll find you yet." She said to herself before letting out another excited yell as she finished her minimum preparations for the change; a stocked fridge and an easy way back home. Maya was going to have fun tonight. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

" I am not stubborn I just don't want you hurting yourself by carrying me." She stated, even though it was very unlikely for Erik to hurt himself for a few reasons. One being Lily was very light so even a normal man could carry her with ease and two being Erik was not a normal man though Lily did not know that part. Still she worried about his well being over her own and did not want to trouble the man. Lily then felt Eriks warm arm drape around her, making her have goose bumps from feeling his warmth. Her frail small frame stepped closer to him to keep in the warmth and to be close to him.

As the two reached the hole, Erik asked her if the way he looked at her made her feel uncomfortable and she quickly shook her head. " No it doesn't... At least not in that way..." She said softly before she walked through the hole and looked back up at Erik. " This is all knew to me... All these feelings, being with someone, having feelings for another... I don't know how to react to most of it." Lily confessed as she glanced away for a moment. " When you look at me like that everything stops in my body besides my heart. It just seems to beat faster and I don't know what to do. Again... This is all knew to me and I don't know what to do most of the time which makes me feel bad and I am sorry Erik." The girl said softly looking down at her feet before looking back into the blue glowing eyes of Eriks and smiled. " But I am glad All my first of these are with you."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:52 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik couldn't help but roll his eyes at her concern. Yes he did appreciate it, only because it showed she cared about his well being. But still the thought of her worrying about him felt odd and unnecessary. Wisely Erik decided to say nothing to that. Erik listened intently as she spoke. Hearing her explain her feelings to him, caused the man to stop in his tracks. When she unveiled that he was her first a well of emotion sprung to Erik, happy yes but sad at the same time. Because he wasn't normal, he couldn't give her normal. In that moment he decided he would try his damnedest to give her the normal relationship, as much as his life would allow.

XXXX Erik smiled calmly to her before reaching out and taking her hand in his, gently placing it right above his heart, so that Lily could feel the how it had sped up in it's tempo. "You do the same to me Lily." He said in his deep tone before continuing after taking a deep breath to steady himself. "Just react however you like. I am attracted to you; your spirit, your body, your mind, your kind heart, your cute laugh. Lily it's you, not some typical way to react." Erik said this with an intense look upon his face, and his glowing eyes only helped to punctuate that sentiment."Besides I'm not really a typical kind of guy." He finished with a smirk, yet behind his smirk held that intense feeling hung in the air. After a moment he used his other hand to cup her face once more "Sometimes you are an enigma to me, I don't know what to do either. But I'm happy that we will figure all that out...together." He finished losing the confident smirk and allowing a more somber but happy smile to take it's hold. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:46 am

Lily Grey

About to turn away and continue walking she felt Eriks large warm loving hand grab her small cold hand. She slowly turned to her head to watch his hand raise it up on his chest. She could feel every beat Eriks heart was beating, making her relax more and focus on the rhythm of his heart before he spoke, making her look up at him. As Erik explained to Lily that she could react how ever she liked and that he was attracted to everything about her her hounding blue grey eyes widen a little from his words. " If you were a typical guy you wouldn't still be here with me..." She said quietly and broken to herself so a normal person couldn't hear her.

The young woman's eyes did not leave the blue glowing eyes before her that always got her into a trance. She felt his other hand cup her cheek once more making her body shiver slightly. Remanning quite as he spoke she once again felt a loud of emotion and she was not sure how to act on it. Why did he have to say all these things? Why all the sudden after being all alone he shows up and makes her world have warmth? It all still seemed to good to be true to her. Gently, she placed her hand on top of Eriks that was on her cheek and gently nuzzled her cheek into it. Lily's face soften and she nodded her head a little at Erik, agreeing to his last statement.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:56 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding once Lily nuzzled his hand. "You're really cute." He said mostly as an after thought before her removed his hand from her face. Looking up at the moon Erik's brow furrowed, it was getting close. But when he turned back to Lily he had no furrowed brow only a small smile. "C'mon princess, let me get you home." He said and let go of her hand against his chest. Erik waited patiently for Lily to move through the hole in the fence first, wanting to be a gentleman. Sure all he wanted to do was hold onto her and inhale her soothing scent but he decided to go with his better judgement and remembered that he promised to try and make this relationship as normal as he could... for her.

XXXX XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:37 am

Lily Grey

A light laugh came from Lily after Erik called her cute, making her shake her head slightly. " I am not that cute." She said as she was sad to see his hand leave her face. She watched The tall man look up at the moon and wondered what he was thinking about before he turned back at her with a smile which made her smile back at him. Nodding her head the young dancer turned to the whole of the fence and walked threw it before looking back to face him and started walking backwards so she couldn't take her eyes off of him. " Hey Erik... Why do you have to go to work at midnight and not earlier or later?" She asked as she found it a little odd that he had there at a precise time he had to be where ever he needed to be for work. Maybe he was fallowing someone that left somewhere at that time? " How long will it take?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:12 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik could only smirk when she said she wasn't cute. 'That's a lie, you're the cutest person I've ever met.' He thought to himself with a roll of his eye. The young man easily followed Lily through the hole in the fence. His smirk sill present as he walked towards her, he advanced quickly. Mostly due to his long legs, but also a keen desire to have her back in his arms. As Lily questioned him about work he easily took her hand in his own and began to lead them in the direction of her home. He sighed and thought for a moment. For a brief moment he looked to the moon that was calling to him all night, trying to find the right answer. 'Be normal!.' His thoughts shrieked at him.

XXXX Erik waited a moment before answering her questions "Yeah...guy only comes out late. It's some lawsuit and they are trying to catch the guy in something they can use. If I'm going to catch him, gotta be late at night." He shrugged before continuing "Most people do their naughty business at night, so private investigators tend to work most nights." He chuckled at his little joke and turned his bright blue eyes back to Lily, they seemed to carry some of the moonlight with them as he gazed at her. "Don't worry, it won't take long maybe three nights. But I'll still be around during the day. And you can text or call me if you want to. I know I'd love to hear your voice." Erik finished with a soft smile in her direction. "What's going to occupy your time, now that your stalker is going to leave you be for a few nights anyway?" He asked mildly curious but with a joking tone obvious in his voice. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:35 pm

Lily Grey

Lily's smile slightly grew on her face as Erik got closer to her with that charming smirk on his face. Though of course she could not help that there was a light blush on her face. She gladly let Erik take her hand and started to follow him by his side as he walked her to her apartment. Hearing Erik explain his work for the night she wondered what kind of man he was that Erik was following. She didn't want to ask him as she had no right to ask as it was his work not hers so she decided to drop the thought. " I see... Just stay safe alright?" She knew he was just following the guy but you never know what could happen. She noticed that Erik had been looking at the moon a couple of times and she wondered why he kept on looking at it the way he did. That thought soon slept her mind as Erik looked back at her and told her he would be gone for three nights. She gave him a smile and slight nod to when he said he could call and text him during the day. " I... Would like that." She said smiling to herself at the thought. She never really had to call anyone other then work and take out the odd time so it was a nice thought.

As they were getting closer to her apartment building she thought about what she would do for the next few days Erik was gone. " The normal I guess just go to work and maybe go to the library." The young woman said as they walked down the streets. Soon her apartment came into view and the young dancer started to walk slower as if she was trying to long their time together but soon she was in front of the apartment building.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:58 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man actually felt rather touched at her concern for him, telling him to stay safe. He smiled and nodded in her direction, hoping to convey that he would stay safe. Erik was rather happy that she would keep in contact with him. "I need you to stay safe. I'm sure you can, but if you run into anything concerning give me a call okay?" He said this with worry in his voice, in his head the wheels were turning to try and make sure she was safe. He'd come up with something.

XXXX As they neared her building Erik felt her slow in her steps and accommodated her slower pace, listening to her talk about the library he smiled. "That actually sounds nice. We should go to the library together sometime." He said with a smile thinking about how cute she would look curled up with a book. When they finally reached her building Erik looked up at the structure only to look back down to the grey blue eyes that a man could easily drown in. He gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "I'll see you in a few days. Sleep well okay?" He said with a forlorn smile and gently placed a kiss on her forehead, sneakily stealing another nose full of her calming scent before standing normally. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:59 am

Lily Grey

Lily was a little surprised when Erik told her that she needed her to be safe. She didn't understand why he would say that as she was not the one with the job stalking people. " What do you mean?" She asked, looking up at the bright blue eyed man a little confused. " I will be fine." She said, hearing the worry in his voice and nit understanding why.

" You want to go to the library?" Lily thought about the idea of Erik being there at the library with her and she smiled slightly at the thought. She had always gone by herself and sat in a corner away from people and kept to herself as she read. " Maybe when you get back we can." The young woman offered before she realized they were at her apartment and it was time for them to split ways. She noticed Erik make eye contact with with her, making her freeze into place as she felt his hands gently place his hands onto her shoulder. As Erik leaned in, Lily closed her eyes as he planted a gentle kiss on her forehead which was a feeling she could never get tiered of. She could feel his warmth that made her just want to wrap her arms around and never let go. Slowly opening her eyes as Erik pulled away she looked up at him with a warm smile and nodded her head slowly. " I will... Don't over work yourself alright?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:51 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik nodded rather pleased that she was allowing him into her world. Lily could never know how he appreciated the quiet moments they shared doing the most simple of things. He nodded to her request to his not being over worked. "I'll try." He smiled and thought for a moment while the breeze played around them, before shrugging off his jacket and gently but securely placed it around her shoulders. "Keep this safe for me okay? And stay warm." The young man had a sense of pride seeing her in his jacket. Sure on one hand he wanted to provide her with some warmth and give her something to remember him while he was off. But those were secondary to Erik wanting to make sure his scent mingled with hers. He knew that some of the supernatural creatures about would leave her alone, due to it but there was a possessive nature to this. He wouldn't be what he was if he wasn't a bit possessive.

XXXX Erik beant to place a chaste kiss on her lips before letting out a sigh. "Gotta get going." In his glowing eyes showed the saddness in that phrase. Quickly he pulled her into a quick hug before gently ushering her towards her door. "I'll see you in a few days Lily. And I promise I'll make it up to you." He said to her with a smile before regretfully he turned away and walked into the night. He quickly called a colleague and asked him to keep an eye on Lily, Erik knew the man was trustworthy and would be discreet in his duties. Not to mention the money he had paid would help as well to make sure that he remained trustworthy and discrete. Knowing that she Lily would be protected and watched over allowed Erik the ability to leave without an overly heavy heart. 'Maybe she'd like the wolf.' He thought to himself as he walked before shaking his head 'Don't be stupid Leifton! She'd either run or kill you.' And with that thought Erik continued on his journey to the woods where the change could happen without any causalities involved.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:01 am

Lily Grey

As the cool summer night breeze blew among the two, Lily brushed her hair out of her face behind her ear as it blew with the wind before Erik put his jacket over her. " Huh? But wont you get cold?" She asked as she took hold of it as if she was about to take it off and hand it back to him. The jacket was a bit big on her but she had to admit that she loved the feeling of being wrapped in Eriks jacket, though she would of rather had his arms wrapped around her.

Before she could take off Eriks jacket and give it back to him he had stollen another kiss from her soft tender lips. Freezing in place as his lips pulled away from hers, she looked into his brilliant glowing blue eyes before he quickly pulled her into a hug. She frowned slightly as she wrapped her arms around him because she knew this would be the last hug from him for a few days. Lily turned to her door and pulled out her key before given one final warm smile to Erik and a nod. " I will see you..." She trailed off slightly, thinking what if he was just using a work as an excuse to leave? She couldn't help but think that as she was so use to people leaving her but... Erik was different. She shook the thought of it and smiled more at Erik. " In a few days Erik." With that she walked into her apartment building and up the stairs to her apartment. Entering her apartment she put her bag down and went straight to her room to grab her sketch book. Grabbing her sketch book she came back to her living room and sat on her window ledge and started to draw. She kept Eriks jacket on as she could smell his scent on it that made her feel safe and calm.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:01 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX As Erik made his way out of town in a crappy old blue car he found his thoughts going back to Lily over and over again. When he made it to the woods, he found his usual path taking the car deep into the woods. As he moved to hide away his phone and other valuables for the night Erik thoughts for a moment before sending a text to his Lily. 'Goodnight beautiful. I miss you already.' He texted her and sent before cringing internally at how needy he sounded 'Good job wolf boy.' He rolled his eyes and proceeded to prepare for the change.

XXXXAs he moved from the car he stood in the woods and stood taking a few calming breaths before the change began. A passerby might have heard the groans at the beginning but they definitely heard the howl at the end of the change. All throughout the night, a large black wolf ran throughout the woods, before finally finding a deer to take down. Thankfully no human should be in the woods, so finally the hunter instinct could be let lose upon the world. To sate the beast. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games