Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: Paradise Landing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:26 am
For all that was good, how was it possible for there to be so much green here? It was almost like walking through night, with how much sun was being blocked out. Something landed on her shoulder and crawled down her arm. With a shriek of surprise, she brushed feverously at her arm, trying to get rid of the creepy crawly that was sending chills down her spine.

She instantly regretted her choices, as it seemed she had alarmed EVERY SINGLE BUG AND CREEPY THING and they were not thrilled with her. They began swarming around her, landing on her head and shoulders, stinging and biting her toes. Another scream of panic came from her and she began to try to brush them all off, attempting to not hurt the little things as she was intruding. "Please stop! Please! I don't wish to hurt you. I'm only passing through!"

Oh dear Guardians, the bites and stings hurt so bad, she wasn't sure how gentle she would be before she stopped brushing and started swatting.

FA Mysteries

Chae was near tunnel vision by this point; he just wanted to get into that water and let the currents wash everything away. He was so frustrated, at himself, at his companion. Why didn't Echino understand that this was more than just the marriage thing. She'd left him! Hadn't even bothered to look for him! Graces, was she really that dense?

He'd been just about to rip into Echino when the female mentioned something going down in the jungle. Before he could even protest, Chae found himself getting dragged off into the deep foliage. "Echino, stop. STOP!" He stumbled, trying to keep up. Within seconds, they were surrounded by jungle. "Do you even know where we're supposed to be going? Didn't they say to stay out of the jungle?!"

Fea Line
CHae/Echino

Daisicle rolled 4 100-sided dice: 80, 76, 71, 72 Total: 299 (4-400)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:26 am
[LOCATION: BAMBOO CAGE]

User Image
Waking up had proved that last night had been just so terribly awkward. Guards help him. As Niday awoke and continued on with her morning routine, it wasn't that Koit was still resting, but rather that he couldn't bare to address the situation at that point. So he'd lay there, fully conscious, almost hyper-sensitive as it were. Anything to avoid speaking with her.

He hadn't realized just how taxing it had been until she left for real, and his body could finally relax. Alright... Maybe he could sleep for just a little longer...

. . .

When he came to, he was being thrown into a cage already brimming with other pae. His disorientation from being woken up so abruptly only added to the impact he felt on the floor, and he could only slowly blink from his backside as he saw little spears pointed at him.

Wait... What...?

He'd barely had time to register that (it seemed) before they were being shoved into a corner and the bird-like pae'il were being led out. Fully aware by now, he looked at the others about him who'd been there for longer and figured that these little guys were their key out. If he could just get a key...

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:32 am
He was sure of it.

The more birds that landed on him, the more he could understand their twittering and tweeting! They loved him, they really loved him!

Flexing slowly, Adonis brought one bird covered arm in front of him, and then the other, taking turns to smile and blow kisses at all his new little friends. But compliments weren't all they had to share. "What? My dear little friends, you mean to tell me mortals are in danger? Lead on my feathered beauties!" he cried, raising his arms to the sky as the flock of birds lifted from him in a grandiose sight and began to lead him towards the others.

Without missing a beat, Adonis fell in line behind the birds, legs and eventually wings working over time as he followed his talking companions to where they had led him. When he came upon the sight of many mortals locked inside a large cage with tiny little pae like creatures surrounding it on all sides, the god frowned a most impressive frown. "Let these mortals go you heathens!" he shouted from the skies, his well oiled and muscled body surrounded by thousands of brilliantly colored little birds.

Raising his hands into the air, Adonis let off a long, loud roar. He pounded his fists against his pecs like a gorilla before shoving one arm out straight, fingers pointed at the nearest guard. Together he and the birds rose up then began their descent in a relentless dive bomb attack of colors, glory, oils and flexing!!

FA Mysteries

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:35 am
"Can't stop now behbeh, sounds like the show is already underway!" the she fish spoke, not pausing for a second. Ok, well maybe she did pause. But only because WHAT the sea was that?!? "Did you see that!" Echino skidded to a halt, pointing up in the air as something flashed over head.

Tons of bright colors and what looked like one well oiled machine suddenly burst through the tree's right over head. An unmistakable voice roared through out the canopy. "Wait a darn minute now. Was that that crazy hot yoga guy?!" Echino blinked dumbfounded and glanced over at Chae. What on earth was going on?!?! This only made Echino want to find out quicker. Once again he grabbed Chae's hand and took off, following the sound of bird and chaos.

Kira of Flames

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line rolled 4 100-sided dice: 50, 1, 99, 6 Total: 156 (4-400)

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:37 am
Prisma had not stopped, not for one tiny second. While everyone else was focusing on getting out of the cage, Prisma was solely glued on giving each and every little pygmy like critter she could reach a hug. She ran around and around and around the cage trying to catch one slippery little bugger who did nothing but shout and point his pointy stick at her. But in a mass of birds, the little guy tripped over his stick and landed face first into the ground.

That's when she struck.

Arms shot through the bars and scooped up the little dear into a tight awkward bar hug. "Therey there there, its ok extremely. Prisma will huggy hug your boo boo's all better!" she cooed, doing her best to snuggle the little guy through the bars. As he squirmed in her hands, something clinked to the ground beneath him. Opening her eyes, Prisma noticed a shiny on the ground just within reach. "Ooooo! Pretty!" she grinned, reaching down to snatch up the shiny, much to the dismay of her captive.

Dropping the now angry thing, Prisma stood to her tiptoes, one hand stuck proudly in the air. "I has a shiney!" she declared loudly for all to hear.... and then promptly stuck it in one of her pigtails.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:53 am
[LOCATION: HARPY HUT]
User Image
The feathers on Sparrow's back practically stood up with how they were being handled and how more and more like her were being gathered up. She wanted to lash out at all of them, make them back up and away from her.

Especially that good-for-nothing showoff Bramble. Sparrow's glares in her direction were particularly venomous.

When the captors returned, they were met with one hell of a fight from Sparrow to keep from having her arms and wings bounded, a fight she ultimately lost due to their sheer numbers (not without some casualties on their end, of course). Naturally, this struggle continued as they were led away from the cage, into a village of sorts, and then to a house.

It was almost nice. Almost.

She'd paced around for a bit before sitting down on one of the provided pillows (how soft!) and staring at all of the others. She didn't move even as more birds were thrown in, her companion-in-arms from earlier included. "Didn't see anything." Sparrow quipped, her arms crossing. "Why only us and not others though?" Staring for a moment at the berries, she made a motion with her arms for Xia to toss one her way.

Shicala
Bramble

Antidia
Xia

Teigra
Nyra

EvilSilverDragon
Lillibeth

Irish Night Fox
Mayu

[LOCATION: JUNGLE PATH TO HOT SPRINGS]

User Image
"That'd be a purfect ev'ning, just you an' me under tha stars." If that was going to happen, he wished for the evening to come quickly and dependably. To see his love bathed in moonlight... To feel her warm presence beside him with nothing but the peace of the jungle to interrupt their musings. Yes, it would be the definition of perfect.

Following the directions given by a cherub, Thulani lead them onto the pathway to the springs. "Have'ya ever been to one of these?" He asked as they began their ascent. "An' if ya get tired or wanna stop tah look at somethin', just lemme know."

Kira of Flames
Aquarious

FA Mysteries
They're walking through the jungle path to the springs

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:58 am
"We need to stop!" He needed to vent, to yell, to be anything but the cool and calm and collected and chipper Naiad that he normally was. Of course, with Echino, specially when she was Smackdaddy, she never stopped. So he didn't expect Echino to actually stop, and ran right into the female's backside. Confused, Chae followed her look up to the sky in time to see a rather spectacular scene.

"What the hell was that?!"
For the first time since the previous day, the anger he had for Echino was put on the back burner as he attempted to figure out what the heck just happened. "I.... I think it was. How did he...?" This time, when Echino took his hand, he didn't fight it and followed his companion deeper in.

Fea Line
Chae/Echino

DaemonGabrielle rolled 4 100-sided dice: 87, 19, 11, 98 Total: 215 (4-400)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:25 am
Pelagious stood stock still as the world erupted around him. Sir flex a lot and his birds. The Loonaroo and her keys. The world had lost it's mind.

"I'm dreaming. That explains everything. I'm dreaming. " he muttered to hinself, over and over. Then he quiely walked over to the corner, and had a seat. "I'm just dreaming. None of this is real. Dreams..."

He reached out through the bars and attempted to grab the keys, only to miss. "See? Dream. I'm not gonna die. I'm gonna wake up, in my fabulous nightie, and be on the boat, and i'm dreaming, just dreams..."

Yup. Pelagious figured he'd finally lost it. And he was okay with that. Because when you think about it, this was all kind of funny. The birds. The pae. The Gods.

Yup.

He was dreaming.
Maybe if he provoked the guards enuff, he would be forced to wake up! Hell, crazy rainbow girl did it. Why not him?

He reached out and feebly attempted to grab another set of keys. Nope. Missed again. He laughed. "Yup. Dreaming"
FA Mysteries

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:53 am
[LOCATION: JUNGLE]

User Image
Nighthawk was deft at maintaining her distance, even lessening it, as she followed the new noise through the understory. As they approached a small clearing, the bird perched on a branch up above and stared ahead at the mouse, still small to her yet large for its kind. Even so, it carried a relatively large flower. Dropping down, she glided closer, pausing as she saw it cower before her.

It was a strange feeling, to be in this position. Normally it was she who cowered.

How she pitied the small creature that reminded her of herself.

Crouching down, she brought herself closer to its height in a display of passivity. She looked to the lily it offered, slowly extended both of her hands forward to gently take it from its paws, and then brought it back to her. Looking down, she examined the dew for a moment, tilting the flower in her hands to watch it move, before lifting it to her lips to drink from it. She then presented it forward again to the creature, a small amount of dew remaining for it to keep, before offering a small, gentle smile.

FA Mysteries
Nighthawk took the lily, drank from it, and is returning it to the mouse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:03 pm
User Image

Luminita would have likely continued onwards into the jungle of mystery if not for an unfortunate incident involving her running into someone else. Someone she ought to have noticed but hey, these things happen. Paying no attention to the distraction, she continued once again, only to stop when she was addressed. The angel turned her head, mask still in front of her face and arm still pointing to the jungle (as if not to forget where she was going), she replied to the male. "I am following the little footprints into the jungle! After my friend Misses Bramble-BIIIIIRD!" She paused for dramatic effect before adding. "You can come along if you want." and, turning back in the direction she was intending, she yelled, "ONWARDS!" as she continued.

Shicala
Vash

FA Mysteries
Still going into the jungle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Tartara Seabreeze rolled 4 100-sided dice: 71, 56, 29, 54 Total: 210 (4-400)

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:08 pm
At the rustle of movement, Adora ducked down again with another pae thrown in. The pae itself?

Lucius. Staring in disbelief, her mind raced on how he had gotten himself into this position. Was he curious like her? Did he...did he follow her with her sign? What if he was caught because of her!?

At that moment a loud voice made her head shoot to the side. A golden curled god, screetching as birds divebombed the guard.

What.

Was.

Hap-never mind she'd use the distraction. "Lucius!" She fiercely whispered before moving back to the cage, always keeping an eye though on her furry squirrel friend. With a deep breath, she shoved her arm through the bars to grab his hand. "Trust me." And she yanked hard to pull him towards her, flowing her magic through his body for him to turn translucent for a moment for him to slip through the bars.

And every single guard noticed her. Wasn't the yelling God enough of a distraction from a quite girl?!

Apparently not.

Antidia
Adora will rescue you Lucius! rofl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:16 pm
Nyra got her attention first as she answered the question. There were moments of considering. Having not gotten a great look at the harpy following her, there was no way to tell. She tried not to let it show on her face that she was disappointed. It wasn't the other's fault and one couldn't be sure about this one.

Deciding it might as well have been Nyra, another plan needed to be made. With how hasty the construction looked, maybe they were badly designed. Walking over to one of the walls she pushed on it hard looking for a weak spot or to see if the hut would rock. knocking it over might give them an out.

The yellow and pink feathered harpy had a point, she'd seen the pot as well. At least she was eating the berries, that gave her someone to watch. There was a bit of a flaw in the theory, only a small one, "If they wished to fatten us up, they could do better then berries." Her figure was flawless, a couple berries were normal snacks nothing to add to the hips. Unless these weren't normal berries.

Another of their kind asked a question that she'd been mulling over. "We are Venus' own." Well, more so herself and Mayu, but harpies as a whole were more loved by Venus surely. Especially herself and Mayu. "We may have been brought here to keep us safer?" The little masked fiends could be thinking about cooking them as Xia had suggestion. It wasn't a thought she dared think too much on, but did stay her from trying to eat until the others had and proved to be okay. Knocking them all out with spiked food would make things easier on the kidnappers.

Teigra
Nyra

Shicala
Bramble

Daisicle
Sparrow

Antidia
xia

Irish Night Fox
Mayu

FA Mysteries
Pushing on the walls looking for a weakness

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:30 pm
User Image
That hug had been nice,way nicer than their hugs usually were. Was this what it meant to be boyfriend and girlfriend: nicer hugs and kisses and oh Tariel was she the most perfect naiad ever or what~? Laughing, he bounded forward with her towards the wonderfully salty water of the ocean and dived right in.

A breath in, a breath out. Oh this was a new sensation for the gills indeed. His eyes looked about, consumed with curiosity of this new setting, before settling on the sight of some coral reefs. Turning around, he called out to Pearl, "Come look at this!" before continuing a bit ahead, dreadfully interested in what sort of things they could find here.

User Image
Hjortur laughed lightly at her jump, not having meant to startle her while she was in her thoughts. Her hair was... interesting... to say the least; maybe she needed to jump in the water for a bit to get it back under control. He had never really considered what happened to their hair once on the surface. His was short enough to not have much to change after all. He was smart enough to not ask about it though.

"That is great to hear. Mine was an absolute pleasure. I am always grateful to be able to speak with Thalia; I see her far too little, considering..." she's mothered two of my children and a beautifully wonderful being. It was a shame Daedalus and Calliope weren't present for the festivities, although that was to be expected. They were far too young yet. He didn't go further into mentioning that, though, and simply left his words as-is. "Have you any plans for this day?"

Menelie
Pearl, Kelebek

FA Mysteries
Autumn and Pearl are exploring the reefs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Status: Not Kidnapped]
Vash released her from his soft grip when she pulled away ... was she wearing a ... mask? What on... okay, he could live with that he supposed. And then she told him she was heading into the jungle, the one place they were told not to enter when they disembarked the ship. There was NO WAY he was going to allow a fair lady to go trapsing off alone into that jungle. "Wait up fair lady I shall accompany you, and I shall protect you!" He lightly thumps a closed hand fingers first against his chest in this declaration of protection.

Daisicle
Luminita

FA Mysteries
Vash is declaring how he will protect her! (and he follows after her)

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:00 pm
Nyra snorted at the question from the orange bird. Why them and not others? Of course, she had no idea any other Pae had been grabbed, so she had to assume that only the birds were being targeted at all. Crossing her arms over her chest and huffing, she quipped, "Cause they want best, 'course."

She shot an odd look at the other white bird currently stuffing berries in her mouth. That wasn't meat. Why would she want it? Course...she'd taken off this morning without taking anything from the free food stores. And it'd been a long strange night that had apparently burned a lot of energy. She was starving.

Frowning, she realized she was considering the berries...well, only until she could get out of here and hunt something for herself, right? The rationale to silence her rumbling stomach was aided by the sight of the other bird greedily shoving the berries in her mouth. How dare she take them all for herself?!?

Quick as lightning, Nyra's hand darted into the bowl and returned with a handful of berries. She took only a moment to look at them, poking one with a claw, before shoving it in her mouth. The rest quickly followed and she was eying Xia and the bowl for more.

Antidia
Xia

Shicala
Bramble

Daisicle
Sparrow

EvilSilverDragon
Lililbeth

Irish Night Fox
Mayu

[quote="FA Mysteries]Omnomnom

:[ Events ]: