Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - July is Stamina! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:23 am
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl
Participating Soquili: Invictus
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react?
"Uhhhh," Invictus says, unsure of what to say or do. "Urm. What?"

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness?
"Running would seem to be an excellent idea right now," Invictus says, his normally hidden sarcasm emerging in the face of fear.

What do you think it might be?
"I really, really hope I'm not around to find out."

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts?
"Urm. I was expecting that," he says, stunned at the sight of the dinosaur. "I...should probably be running now."

More importantly, what do you do?
"Definitely should be running." Invictus stands stunned, knowing he should move not not able to communicate this to the rest of his body.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? sweatdrop
"Nope, never. I'm never ever going to mention this to anyone cause they will think I'm absolutely crazy. To be honest, I think I'm crazy right now."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:44 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Resurrection Sinclair
Link to Teepee: [x]

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Resurrection stops what she's doing and raises an eyebrow. Very suspicious rumbling. She remains calm.

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "I believe I was born to face anything. I shall not fear the unknown, when even death could not keep me from my purpose."

What do you think it might be? "An earth shake? I've heard stories of them, but have yet to experience one myself."

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Unmoved, the Sinclair mare raises a watchful eye to the reptile. "It is not my place to judge him. Not today."

More importantly, what do you do? "I leave him be. I have no business with him."

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "Hmm. Why wouldn't they? I do not lie. I suppose my father might have doubt. His faith in things is weak."

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:55 am
Participating Soquili: Icefyre (This is 4 I think)

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Icefyre boasts a loud laugh, caught off guard by the rumble. "Is that the earth? No, the rhythm is not like the movement of the earths plates. Earthquakes are more constant, then dissipate."

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "I, am not afraid." he twitches one eyebrow at you, and smiles.

What do you think it might be? "A large creature. The pounding is like footsteps. Yes. Another dragon undoubtedly. Some of us are giant!"

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Icefyre takes one step back, and flexs out his wings. In case the creature is hostile. Icefyre is tall himself, but the creature is still taller. He's not a small dragon, but nor is he the largest breed. His thoughts, go to ones of curiosity. The stories in some of his parchments told of dinosaurs. This creature could be the reptiles he read about! Ice eyes grow wide with peaked interest.

More importantly, what do you do? This must be recorded, in case he never sees the creature again! Quickly, Icefyre begins to sketch the form of the reptile in the sand, using his tail and hooves with swift precise motions. His tail serving as a dry paint brush in the sand.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? Icefyre chuckles and stands back to look as his primitive drawing in the sand. Cataloging the image mentally till he could get parchment and ink, to recreate the image with paint. "Even if they don't believe me, it will make a great story to add to my treasure trove of knowledge."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:03 am
Participating Soquili: Ziggy

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Ziggy startles, jumping to the side while looking down at the ground. "Uhhh... that's not normal."

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? Eyes his surroundings, and tries to step out into the clearing. If he needed to run, he most assuredly would.

What do you think it might be? "Something unnatural. Things that shake the ground aren't cool!"

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "Whaaaaaaat?! Look at THAT!" Grins so big, with a surprised expression that melted away his fears.

More importantly, what do you do? "Heyyyyyy girl!!" Chases after the big reptile, wanting to meet her. "She is too cool."

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "Yes! Because I'm going to catch up to her, and make her my friend." Ziggy winks at you. "Me and her, going to be best friends. I'm going to sing her a song. XD"

Lunadriel

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:01 pm
Participating Soquili: Silhouette

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react?
Silhouette stops, ears up and alert. His eyes narrow and he does a quick sweep of the area before carefully, quietly edging himself toward the brush.

"Only a fool wouldn't be afraid but that doesn't mean I won't face it," Silhouette says, his voice stern.

Silhouette raises an eyebrow and looks down sardonically. "How ever am I suppose to guess from just that?"

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts?
"Huh," he says, face still bland though his eyes widen to betray his emotions. "Huh," he repeats.

"Hide, as best I could," he says, voice serious. "It would be foolish to attempt a fight, but I would not doubt attempt to defend myself if needed."

"Unlikely," Silhouette says. "After all, I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:24 pm
Owner's Name: Sweenys_Revenge
Participating Soquili: Emiko, Suichii, Glain, Sir Lafayette Misae
Link to Teepee: Here

Lafayette
Are you new here or something? Crap like this is always happening.

I have a nephew with bones for legs. Not much unnerves me anymore.

A big fat load of not my problem, probably.

How much is this going to cut into my naps?

Ignore it. If it's a big enough issue dad will rally the troops and I.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw?
Nope. S'why I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Emiko
Ooooooooooh that feels funny.

Strageness is just something Emiko doesn't understand yet! Emiko is excited to find out what is coming!

Ummmmmmmmm... A GIANT WALKING EAR OF SWEETCORN

That's not sweetcorn...

Emiko will run up to the new stranger and invite them home for supper! They're just a friend that Emiko hasn't gotten to meet yet!

They will if Emiko bring shim home with her!

Suichii
Suichii's ears twitch once or twice before his nerves settle back into place. Earthquake, probably. Except for that it doesn't stop... All of a sudden Suichii's nerves are scattered again.

I feel like I might be too old for something like this...

Hopefully nothing dangerous...

Nothing that big brings good tidings...

I watch and I listen. I fall back on my training as a thief many years ago and make myself unseen.

Maybe not right away... but this creature isn't stopping so if they don't believe me, they will believe their own eyes,

Glain
Glain lifts her head from her herb garden and purses her lips. Now that is quite odd...

Well, I've had my fair share of strange. I'm not sure much else can shock me.

I haven't the slightest...

Oh my...

Mind my own business. Maybe if I do that, the creature will mind it's own as well.

I'm not certain that I believe myself...

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:51 pm
Participating Soquili: Isiyah

Isiyah snorts and turns away, refusing to answer.

Isiyah raises an eyebrow sardonically, looking down at you.

Isiyah rolls his eyes and starts to walk away, tired of this nonsense.

Isiyah's eyes widen the slightest at the sight of the dinosaur. He takes a few steps back, carefully putting distance between him and the other being, snorting out a challenge.

Isiyah circles the other slowly, eyes narrowed and ready to attack if the other made a false move.

"...No."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:18 pm
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi
Link to Teepee: Boop

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? She looks around concerned and her feathers ruffle in anticipation. Glancing warily to her familiar, she says, "Tulio, I don't have a good feeling about this..."

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "It's not that I'm afraid so much as concerned or wary or..."

What do you think it might be? Thalia and Tulio looked at each other and while they didn't say anything aloud, the answer was clear: whatever is was, it was BIG.

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Thalia's ears flatten against her head she stares up in horror, but Tulio is already airborne and shrieks, "Fly, Thalia, fly!"

More importantly, what do you do? So she flies.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? Thalia doesn't much care whether anyone believes her, she just needs to get the HECK AWAY FROM HERE!

----------

Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Of course the one day she left her cozy garden grove, she faces impending doom.

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? Oh yes, she is definitely afraid and she wants to go home. Right now.

What do you think it might be? A giant Soquili-eating monster, a sentient poisonous moss, a Skinwalker? Impending doom comes in lots of forms.

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Well, she wasn't expecting it to be in that form!

More importantly, what do you do? She starts to tremble, her knees threaten to give out and then she RUUUUUUUUUUNS!

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? Who cares-who cares-who cares?!

--------------

Participating Soquili: Eleanor

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? "Oooooh! That's never happened before!"

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "Just because something is new doesn't mean I have to be frightened!"

What do you think it might be? "I dunno yet, maybe a new friend!"

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Her eyes widen her mouth drops open and she whispers, "It's a giant dino...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!"

More importantly, what do you do? She starts to run towards it crying, "Friendly dino! Happy dino friend!"

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? They will once she introduces her new BFF to them!

-----------------

Participating Soquili: Ambrose

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Ambrose glances about him and begins to move away from the rumbling. Whatever is coming, he doesn't want to stick around for it to show up.

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "I'm not scared, but I'm not stupid either!"

What do you think it might be? "With my luck, it'll be one of those crazy chicks hunting me down. That Obelus was a hellion, let me tell you."

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Ambrose looks the creature up and down, sizing it up and raising his eyebrows thoughtfully. Yeah, he could tap that.

More importantly, what do you do? But one look at those claws sends him running in the other direction. He has had quite enough of claws.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? Probably, he's pretty good at telling a story.

----------------

Participating Soquili: Savannah

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Savannah grins. Finally, something to really test her mettle.

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? Afraid? Yeah right. Fear is for foals!

What do you think it might be? Something worth her while, hopefully.

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Oh, shoot.

More importantly, what do you do? She does what she's best at, she RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNS!

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? She'll make them believe her!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:44 pm
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Koralo
Link to Teepee: Link

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? "Rumble? What rumble?" Koralo peers around with a skeptical frown. He knew water transmitted sounds much further, but he wasn't sure he heard anything.

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "Well supposing I had heard it, I dunno. Depends upon what it is. Of course it doesn't matter what it was if it threatened my garden. I'd make it put up its dukes right there!" The tiny stallion brandished his tiny hooves for emphasis. "As long as its not slimy of course."

What do you think it might be? "Pah! Who cares? Until it comes this way and proves to be dangerous, why bother? It might not even come close to us." The seathi slowly chewed some kelp to give him time to think. "All this thinking 'what if' is making my head hurt.

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Koralo zips behind some coral at the sea monster. 'Holy shitz what is that thing?! It's giagantic! Please oh please don't come this way." Ducks his head and closes his eyes.

More importantly, what do you do? Hides, definitely hides.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "Believe me?! They had better! Of course, not many come around here, so maybe they won't. I just hope that thing doesn't come back!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Krystallos

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? "What ho! Whatever made that rumble must be ginormous! C'mon! Let's go take a look." Krystallos grins and swims towards the sound. He's one always up for a great adventure.

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "Head on baby! Nothing like seeing something new or unusual. Am I right?"

What do you think it might be? Krystallos scratched his cheek with a hoof in thought. "Well now, I don't rightly know. Seeing as I've never heard naught like that before, it's hard to place a hoof on it. Could just be some silly foals rolling boulders into the water again I suppose."

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "Woah. Definitely not foals rolling boulders!" Swims out of the way of the giant beast. He gives an admiring whistle as he watches it swim past. "Holy cow."

More importantly, what do you do? "Let's follow it! See where it's heading."

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "Uh well. Maybe?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Veslorurn

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Veslorurn lifts his head and flicks his ears. "Giant rumbles are usually not a good thing." He stands prepared.

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "Of course I'm afraid. It sounds big. It's healthy to be afraid of something. But it's in knowing your fear, and turning to face it that gives you strength."

What do you think it might be? "Not a clue, although I would guess a herd of skinwalkers about to rain down upon me?"

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "Definitely not skinwalkers! Dunno if that's good or bad!" Veslorurn watches to see if the creature is coming for him specifically or just passing through.

More importantly, what do you do? "Wait and watch. If I don't have to take action, that's the best option. I will take action if it's required."

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "Hardly! I'm not sure I believe what I just saw."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Charnette

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Her head pops up as her eyes eagerly scan around. "Woah-ah, s-s-shaky-y ground!"

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "Afraid? Why would I be? Just the ground moving a bit. Happens now and then."

What do you think it might be? "Earthshake? That's the logical choice."

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "Very neat! Looks slow though. Do you think there's any brains in there?"

More importantly, what do you do? "Let's prank it!"

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "Um, no! But it would be the best prank evah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Aspasia

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? She flutters her wings slightly. "Well I'd get ready to take off in case I needed to. Thankfully I can fly."

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "Afraid of strangeness?! If I was afraid do you really think I'd live my life roaming from town to town?" Snorts in amusement. "Really, afraid! Hahhaha."

What do you think it might be? "Something big obviously. More than that your guess is as good as mine, unless you've snuck a peek on me."

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "Where of all places did that thing come from?! I'd love to see it."

More importantly, what do you do? "Try to figure out where it came from? Or ask it nicely for direction back to its home!"

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "Why shouldn't they? I'm a good, upstanding soq!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:13 pm
Owner's Name: Peppermint Coffee
Participating Soquili: Maui
Link to Teepee: Here

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? She heard the earth moving way before she felt it. It was rhythmic, like a heat beat or... foot steps.. Then the ground shook and she braced herself, swallowing. "Oh uhhm.."

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "I am totally terrified right now. Things that are big enough to shake the ground? Uhm.." She paused and laughed a bit. "Well. Uhm. They're usually not good at all."

What do you think it might be? "Why would I know?" She snapped, looking around with a hard edge to her eyes. "Trouble?"

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "My thoughts are to run. Just to flee." She stamped impatiently, shuffling back and forth as if she was debating a direction.

More importantly, what do you do? She definitely ran away at top speed. She is not sticking around for this!

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "Hopefully! If they don't, it's not my fault! I'm taking my family far, far away from it!"

(Added to your new teepee <3)  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:43 pm
Owner's Name: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Participating Soquili: Questora
Link to Teepee: Teepee

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Questora lets out a series of chirps in his confusion, not used to the shaking. He paws at the ground as he was patting it...maybe the ground had a tummy ache? He lets out a rather large chirp as he falls.

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? Its a complicated feeling really...Quest isn't used to the shaking. Its equal parts fear as well as bravery as he thinks of his beloved parents who must of been just as scared. He stands tall...

What do you think it might be? No idea. but he was starting to want to find out. He looked around for a few moments. Was it a new friend?

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? . . . [small meek chirp]

More importantly, what do you do? He slowly backs up before his fear subsides. Letting out a chirp he takes off in sheer shock when it chirped back.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? NOPE.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:38 am
Owner's Name: StrawberryRoseTea
Participating Soquili: Decadent
Link to Teepee: teepee

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Deca stopped in her wandering to glance around herself. "That's odd." She mumbled. "Heavy . . .footsteps?" As the ground shook under her she braced her sharp hooves into the soft soil to make sure she kept her feet.

She turned about to see if she could catch a glimpse of what might be making the sound, more curious than anything else.

She really hoped it was some strange earthquake rather than some sort of unexpected company as the footstep pattern seemed to suggest.

She sighed and gave an irritated eye-roll at the interruption of her quiet morning walk. As strange as it was it was still just another unwanted presence in her life.

She took a couple of running steps before launching herself into the air. She circled a few times around the giant lizard making sure to avoid it's notice as much as she could. Now that she could see more of it, she realized it vaguely reminded her of her new acquaintance Pollux.

With a hint of amusement gleaming in her eye she she imagined, with uncharacteristic enthusiasm, of teasing Pollux that she had seen his ugly aunt wandering around. If he didn't believe her she would simply have to bring him back to see the evidence. As a matter of fact, she might just surprise him by showing him in the first place.

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:22 pm
Owner's Name: Dollfie
Participating Soquili: Titania
Link to Teepee: [X]

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? "Oh dear," Titania sighs. "I hope whatever that is isn't making a mess of my favorite clearing." She pauses for a moment, considering. "And that my little grandson isn't frightened by the noise."

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? A small smile appears on her face. "Strangeness doesn't frighten me. Now, monstrosities like Skinwalkers, that would like to tear me limb from limb? That frightens me. But those things aren't really strange, are they?"

What do you think it might be? Titania hums, considering. "Well, it doesn't feel like it is coming from the earth, and I see nothing in the sky, so I suppose it might be something that walks the earth."

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "How delightfully interesting! He or she is making a bit of a mess though. I should talk to them about that."

More importantly, what do you do? Quietly, Titania draws closer to the creature . . . but not too close. She wants a better look, but won't try to approach them alone. "My horn may be sharp, but why risk it when I've a Kalona and an Angeni in my herd that can have accompany me?"

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "Of course," Titania answers serenely. "I am not the leader of my herd for nothing, and they would not think me a liar."

~*~

Owner's Name: Dollfie
Participating Soquili: Shimmer
Link to Teepee: [X]

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Shimmer freezes, hastily looking around to see if she can spot anything amiss. "What was that?"

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? Shimmer worries her lower lip. "Well . . . it might not be dangerous. I'm okay with weird stuff. But I don't know what it is!"

What do you think it might be? "A stampede, maybe? In the distance?" Shimmer posits helplessly, knowing full well that it is not but not having any rational explanation for it.

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "Oooh, this is way out of my league! Friendly or not, I'm scared . . . "

More importantly, what do you do? Startled, she quickly backs up, and bolts for home as soon as she feels comfortable turning her back. She's got to tell the others about this!

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? Shimmer tilts her head a bit, as if surprised by the question. "Well, yes, I imagine so. My mother will probably want to come back and invite the thing for tea, knowing her."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:28 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X

“Well, it would have to be quite a rumble for me to hear it. But I would definitely feel it. I would probably run and look for help.”

“Usually, I’m not afraid of the strange. But if the earth was collapsing I’d make a run for it.”

“Something catastrophic. I’m imagining a landslide or similar environmental disaster.”

“The hell is that? Is it friendly? Is it hungry?”

“If it seems reasonable and I have some backup, I’d go say hello.”

“Maybe, maybe not. Guess I wouldn’t know unless it happened.”

Participating Soquili: Eluna

“Oh dear!” Eluna exclaims diving for cover. “Is it gone?”

“I don’t understand, didn’t you say there was a giant?”

“Now I’m really confused.” She states with a puzzled expression.

“What?!” Eluna panics again, eyes darting left and right.

“It’s so big!” The mare spins around. “What should we do!”

“Why wouldn’t they believe me? But, but... I’m a good soquili…”

Participating Soquili: Nexin

“I can’t say.”

“I’m not afraid of much, anymore.”

“Your mother.”

“I need more sleep...”

“Rub my eyes...”

“They better. I would tell anyone that I… dislike.”

Participating Soquili: Calaeron

“I’d seek a better vantage point and observe the phenomenon as it unfolds.”

“Quite the contrary: I love the strange. I often go out of my way to seek it out.”

“It’s too early to say. Thunder or some other natural occurrence, perhaps.”

“Interesting. I must learn more.”

“I would observe and study the being, first. I would likely present myself from an advantageous position, second, assuming I’m feeling confident that I can escape if things go bad.”

“Who knows? The important thing is that I’ve learned something from the experience.”

Participating Soquili: Zak

“Woosh! I’d fly up high in the sky and have a look.”

“Afraid? Hah! You’ve got to be kidding.”

“It’s obviously a giant bent on destruction!”

“I’ve never been much for thinking.”

“I’d definitely get in there for a look. Circle the guy a couple times. Maybe challenge him to a race, if he looks fast enough.”

“Of course they would. My stories are the best.”

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:05 am
Owner's Name: Syrius Lionwing
Participating Soquili: Eublephar

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? " shaking ground, who cares? I'm more scary than anything on land!" She smirks

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness?" it might be something good to eat!" She searches the lands licking her lips.

What do you think it might be? "something to torment, something to capture and eat." Flickering her ears she narrows her eyes and peers in to the distance

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "can I capture this? It doesn't look that scary!" A sky smile raises on her lips as she contemplates this notion

More importantly, what do you do? "see if I can lure it in to the water, I'm sure I can take it in my element" an agreeable nod tilts her head.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "who cares? I know what I saw and I probably at least got a nibble of it."

--------------***^_^***-------------

Participating Soquili: Pingu

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? the dark stallion tilts his head curiously "let's roll with it, it feels good under the hooves!"

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "I loke to see new things! Let's investigate!"

What do you think it might be? "who knows? Maybe an elephant?" He ponders

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "dude, that's crazy, will it be my friend?" He smiles owning his wings to go and ask.

More importantly, what do you do? "let's go and say hi, it's massive I bet it's friendly."

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "I'm sure my lady will believe me, we've seen lots of crazy things over the years!" He nods positively

-----Soq from here are not in my teepee yet but I have submitted them to go in, hoping they will get in before the end of the month-----

Participating Soquili: Grizzik

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? "hope that isn't an earth quake that's the last thing we need!" He huffs worriedly

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? trying to be strong but will have to take to the sky if there's and earthquake. "Don't know this place so kinda worried I'll get lost."

What do you think it might be? "earth quake or mud slide, Avalanche? All are decidedly worrying!"

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "holy *******"

More importantly, what do you do? time to fly as far away as possible as fast as possible! "I'll get lost thanks!"

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw?on finding a place far enough away from the monster he ponders " I hope others will believe me, I'd be worried if I was hallucinating.

-----^_^----

Participating Soquili: Vood

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? on feeling the ground shake "never felt the ground shake before but I have heard of the ground shaking in the past."

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "always face these things head on!" Takes to the wing to find out what it going on.

What do you think it might be? "who knows! Something mysterious?"

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "wow! What the heck is that!?"

More importantly, what do you do? go and say hi and ask what the heck he is!

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "don't know but I'm gunna tell everyone!"

_____^~^______

Participating Soquili: Fluke

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? "hmm I wonder if do one is dropping rocks off a cliff edge? Let's go and see!"

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? let's go and face it! "I like a new challenge and I'm the luckiest pony around!"

What do you think it might be? a really heavy footed pony maybe?

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts?" that's crazy who knew things like that existed?"

More importantly, what do you do? he finds somewhere really high and watch. "I might be lucky but I'm not stupid!"

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? maybe, it's that big I'm sure most of my family have seen it and they are the only ones who I'd tell.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games