Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:03 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at the figure and lowered her paws. Which shifted into furry like hands now. Of course when Damian appeared she jumped and growled at him."Mister Sparkles... And yeah this!!!"”, she said in a sassy tone. Of course when she said 'this' she was holding up her tiger paw/hands. It was clear that she was not used to this. As she noticed that she had a tail poking out from under her skirts now. "Oh come on!", she growled again. But didn't want to scare Dimitri, so she kept her distance.

Oh, and yes. The Mister Sparkles bit is a reference to Twilight. XD

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then looked to the figure."What are you doing here Lucius. I thought you were staying at the house."

Lucius shrugged."I got bored and decided that I was going to see what new humans have your attention. So far I am not terribly impressed. All though the shifter is interesting. It has been a little while since I had seen one of them."His clothes then shifted into a pair of leather pants tucked into brown calf high boots. He also had a white shirt on and had a gray vest.

Dimitri looked between Lucius and Damian."Oh no. He's multiplying."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:58 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She watched between the brothers and growled.
"The name is Amelia Kettesmith. And I just learned about this! So call me shifter one last time, and your going to see my foot go where the sun don't shine!!!", she growled at both of the silver haired men. Of course she finally finished shifting rest of the way into her Siberian Tiger form. Of course she was taken back by this and started to grumble. Now she was getting used to walking on all fours.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:21 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

The brothers watched her shift into the tiger form. And then when they saw her trying to get used to walking with four legs they busted out laughing.

Dimitri watched all this happen and then just started to follow Amelia around with his eyes. He then looked to Damian and said."Is this normal for you because I am at a loss for words."

Damian shrugged and then replied."Yes this is pretty much normal. And apparently not on the whole speechless thing if you can ask that question."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:26 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She finally got used to her legs and started to growl at the brothers again. Now she walked over to Dimitri and sat beside him. Her tail flicked in annoyance. Only to stare the men down.
"keep laughing you silver haired men. I will make sure that you regret this."

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:53 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Yeah yeah keep purring whiskers."He then looked to Dimitri."Well i hate to spoil the surprise. Not really. I was the one that your lord sent you to. You are to come to me and train."Lucius shrugged and then looked at Amelia and Dimitri."You can bring the tiger if you want."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:20 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She glared at Damian and grumbled. Only to look at Lucius and huff. Standing up, still as a tigeress she stretched out. Before darting between Lucius's legs to throw him off balance. Of course she gone back to Dimitri's side and rubbed against him. Though unless he would say something stupid, she would stay by his side. Since she was the odd one out, ironically.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:33 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius fell over when Amelia darted between his legs. Damian laughed watching his brother fall to the ground. He then motioned with his head for them to follow him.

When Amelia stood next to Dimitri he ran a hand along her side. He didn't know what else to do so he then started to follow after Damian. He saw Lucius stand back up and then didn't seem to be annoyed in the least at what Amelia did. He too followed after Damian.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:38 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She stayed by Dimitri's side for most of the walk. Though she was thinking of random songs in her minds eye. Though eventually she shifted back into her human form fully. Causing her to stand up like normal before she started to fall well almost passing out.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:49 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri, who had been wary of things sneaking up on them, was looking around. He then noticed that Amelia was starting to faint and instantly caught her in his arms."Hey I've got you. Don't worry." He looked to Damian who had stopped."How much longer. We should let her rest."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:03 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She barely heard Dimitri as she passed out. Though as he carried her, she was her normal weight. Of course she was not aware of the scene that she was causing either. The good thing about her power her clothes didn't rip nor did her boots go missing. As she was being carried, for however much longer. She would turn into a Bobcat, since she was not aware of her dream effecting her body physically.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:25 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri wasn't as shocked seeing Amelia turn into a bobcat. It was shocking but he had already seen her turn into a tiger. He was still carrying her gently."How much longer until we get there. We need to help her."

Damian looked back to Dimitri."We already are here."After saying that the air shimmered. Slowly the veil that was in place hiding Damian's home disappeared. There was a huge gothic castle standing there now."We will get her help." He then motioned them all to enter. The huge doors opened as they approached and they entered the castle.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:52 am
Amelia Kettesmith

Maria a young female elf, of about one hundred and sixty years was one of the first people to greet her Master home. Her light brown hair was braided out of her face like normal. As her gray eyes were rather beautiful. Of course she did a curtsy and saw the cat in the Knight's arms. He looked almost like her kin, yet she knew that he wasn't. Of course she had never seen a cat that big up close.

Though Amelia was still out like a rock. But she shifted in Dimitri's hold and purred or at least made a sound like purring. Not knowing that there was a maid, let alone an Elf staring at her for a few seconds.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:29 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Greetings Maria. Everything go well while I was out. I hope Walter didn't give you any problems for your youth. Relatively speaking."As he spoke he placed a single finger under her chin and gently tilted her head so he could look into her eyes. He grinned and then placed a small kiss on her forehead.

Dimitri was still looking around the castle. He noticed the young girl but didn't pay too much attention."Where can I place her down to rest."

Lucius motioned for him to follow taking Dimitri to the great hall and again motioned for him to place Amelia on the table. Dimitri did as was told. Lucius left them and Dimitri sat next to Amelia and had one hand running up and down her side.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:33 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

"No, he didn't Master Damian." , she said calmly. Though she blushed as he put his finger under her chin to kiss her forehead."Do I need to help the cat?", she started to ask. Of course she had been here since he saved her. Though she didn't remember how he saved her.

Amelia was still asleep as a Bobcat and rolled onto her stomach. Though she kept making that happy sound as Dimitri was petting her. After a while she woke up and yawned. Only to notice that she had shifted into a Bobcat. Grumbling she stood up and stretched out like a cat.

eternalknight2013
I figure he saved her from her village being under attacked. Or her some how appearing on the slave/black market.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff