Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Princess and the Renegade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:14 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian's face lit up at the thought of being able to dance with the man before her. "You mean you'll dance with me? Oh I'm so glad! I thought that you were going to make me dance with some aweful suitor from another country! I swear if another prince comes up to me and tries to tell me about all of the benefits of marrying him, I am going to end punching someone in the face!" She growled, pulling away from Jonathan only the tiniest bit so that he wouldn't unwrap his arms from around her. "Wait... Will you be able to dance with your leg? Is it fine if we only sway to the music? I don't want you hurting yourself Jonathan." She frowned at the thought of Jonathan hurting himself on the still foreign leg while they danced, that would not lead to a happy ending for the night.
Talking - #ccaa99 / Thinking - #bbaacc

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:20 pm
RaisaNadia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"It's fine princess. I won't get hurt. Just need help keeping myself balanced is all. I promise you I won't get hurt just by dancing." he said reasurring her as he again patted her head.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:30 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

She eyed him for a bit before giving when he patted her on the head once more. "Alright then! Use me to help keep yourself balanced! I won't let you fall, I promise." Vivian hummed cheerfully as she took one of his hand and placed it on her hip before entwining their other hands together. "I think this is how it's done, I don't remember. I usually over slept and missed my ballroom dancing lessons." A coy smile played across her lips as she sheepishly admited to skipping her lessons in favor of sleep before guinding the other into a simple dance, ignoring everyone else in the room but the one person she was currently dancing with. "Hey Jonathan... Why spadix Maria know where you were? She came up to me a few moments before I found you and told me to come towards the balcony. Did you two talk about something?" She asked curiously, the hand that she had resting on his forearm going up to rest on his shoulder instead.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:58 am
RaisaNadia

Jonathan blushed when she put his hand on her hip. He then laughed when he heard that she would skip her dancing classes. "Wow I guess you're not the perfect princess everyone here makes you out to be." he said with a sly looking smile. Jonathan again blushed when she brought up Maria and the possibility that they were talking. "Um...yeah we did. We just talked, got to know eachother a bit more, said how much of a great person you are and how lucky she is to have been with you all these years. She then thanked me for listening and went back to the party." he said simply.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:09 am
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian looked up at the man with a sly smile on her face. "Why did you hesitate before answering me Jonathan? Are you lying to me? Oh maybe you two were talking about how you have failed madly in love with me and how you plan to spirit me away once more to take me to go live out in the country!" She giggle at her own joke only to look back up at him with a blush on her face. "Thoughyou know what... Living out on the countryside doesn't sound all that bad. There would always be a new adventure to partake in, and if there was someone beside me it would definietly make any adventure seem sweeter." She murmured quietly, embarrassed by how bold she had been. But Jonathan was dense and ever seemed to realize how she felt so she didn't let the embarrassment get to her to badly.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:30 am
RaisaNadia

Jonathan actually gave her a confused look on his face. "Wait, are you serious? What about your kingdom? I mean...i'll always support in whatever you choose to do, but you can't just leave your kingdom." he said with a small sigh. "Don't get me wrong, i'm not upset, just confused." he said giving her a reasurring smile. "As for my adventures Princess, I guess i'm all dried up. Nothing else for me to do now." he said with a sigh, thinking now that his life will now be boring.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:41 am
Vivian

User Image

Smith

The way Jonathan spoke piqued her interest. He almost sounded interested in her little dream. "I love my kingdom but I do not want to lead it. Could you really imagine me stuck in a throne room all day with nothing to do but pass laws and listen to other countries complain? Beside I have cousins on my mother's side that would be next in line if I was gone. They could easily take over the kingdom... But I would need to be gone for them to do so." She spoke hesitantly, not wanting to get her own hopes up over a dream that would always just remain a dream. "Don't say that! Every step in life you take us an adventure. Just because it doesn't involve destroying mechs or fighting off an evil from under ground doesn't mean anything. Just exploring a new place, trying new things, and meeting new people are all adventures. You can still do those things. I know a bum leg won't be enough to stop the Jonathan Masters from living his life." Sge taunted the man, hoping to get some kind of arise from him.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:59 am
RaisaNadia

"Wow. What kind of princess doesn't want to be queen? You truely are one of a kind." he said with a sly smirk on his face. He then laughed at her last comment. "While that is true, it seems that's the only thing i'm good at. Every time I saw my father come home I was always jealous of him. He was living the life I always wanted. A great life full of adventure no matter where he was at, military service, a big home, a wife...a child...a family." he said calmly and quietly. He let out a sigh followed by a short chuckle. "Of course, i'll never be as good as my father. My father was the best of the best, I can't compete against that." he said with a small smile on his face.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:09 am
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"What kind of leader doesn't want to be a hero? Looks like I'm not the only strange one here." Vivian teased him, though now she was excited. He hadn't told her that she was only dreaming nor had he told her to stop the conversation. He actually went along with it. "You're wrong! You could have all of that Jonathan! I think you have made equal grounds with your father, in fact I think you are the greatest individual that I have met thus far. And I have met your father before." She looked around quickly to make sure no one was watching them before leaning in a little closer to the man. "Jonathan lets go! Even if you won't accept me as yours than I still wish to continue my adventure! I'm done with always doing as I'm told, or sitting in on boring lessons that I am not interested in anyways. Please?" She pleaded, her voice coming out in a whisper as she tried to not be over heard by anyone who would be eavesdropping.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:35 am
RaisaNadia

Jonathan quickly blushed when when she leaned in, however it wasn't for what he thought it was going to be. "Princess, I can't just take you anywhere now. For one reason this is a party, and two, i'm already on thin ice enough as it is. If I screw up again who knows if I can get out of it, let alone get another chance." he whispered back at her.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:48 am
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"You only get in trouble if you get caught! Besides I'll let Maria know that I'm safe and what is going on when we get to wherever life takes us. She'll know who to contact and what to do... Besides you didn't say that that you didn't want to so that means somewhere in there my idea is tempting... Come on Jonathan! It would be a disgrace to adventures everywhere if you didn't take up an opritunity like this. Are you really going to start living by the rules now? What happened to the man that came and kidnapped me in front of the king and his guards without even batting an eyelash. Where is the adventurer that stole my heart the minute he quite literally swept me off my feet?" She was smiling excitedly now, her eyes lighting up as she spoke. She would give anything in that moment to finally just be free, but it looked like the other still needed to be convinced.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:05 am
RaisaNadia

Jonathan let out a small sigh. "Princess...there is something I need to tell you...something that I have been holding in for a while now..." he said with a slight blush on his face. "Princess...the only reason i'm saying all of this is because-" he was quickly cut off as someone approached them, and it turned out to be one of the advisors. "Good evening princess, I hope you are enjoying the party. May I speak to your....partner for a little bit please?"

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:14 am
Vivian

User Image

Smith

This was it. Vivian was finally going to hear how Jonathan felt! She looked up at him expectantly on,y for one of her advisors to come up and ruin it. With an angry glare that could have melted hell, she turned on the man that had interrupted them. "I have half a mind to say no! Am I not allowed to enjoy a celebration as well? It seems I finally find Jonathan after searching for him endlessly in this never ending sea of people just so that someone can come and take him away again! Fine. Talk to him but I'm only agreeing because I know you'll just do it anyways! I will be out on the balcony when you're done Jonathan. Please do not take long, I want to know what you were going to say." Her glare turned into a gentle smile as she reluctantly pulled away from the other only to go out onto the balcony that the other had just come from.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:52 am
RaisaNadia

Jonathan watched as Vivian walked away. He let out a sigh as he looked over at the advisor. "What do you want?" he asked angerly. "I told you that you are to do nothing with the princess!" "What are you going to do about it? Put me in prison again? Just for being with the princess?" "Do you know how other kingdoms will veiw us because of you two?" "I don't care. She makes me happy, and I really care about her." Jonathan said as he turned his back to the advisor and headed to where Vivian was at.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:39 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

The moon looks so happy tonight, maybe I'll take that as a sign for something good to come. Vivian though calmly as she looked up at the full moon. She was deeply annoyed by the sudden intruption of their 'date', if it could really be called that, but now that she wasn't being caught up in the moment she began to doubt a few things. What if he only wants to tell me that he sees me as a great friend? Or that he just really doesn't want to be around me anymore... Maybe the reason he had not shut down my idea of running away was because he didn't want to hurt my feelings. Am I just a fool for even thinking that he would be interested in a spoiled princess like me for even a second? She had most brighten herself to tears with her own thoughts, but she managed to keep herself together when she heard someone walk out onto the balcony behind her. "Jonathan? Oh good it is you! I was afraid that he might talk your ear off for a good while... Do you mind me asking what he wanted to talk to you about?" She asked calmly as she turned around to face the man that had joined her.

CommanderNeospace

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas