Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❷ Johto Region
Cherrygrove City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:50 pm
User Image

User Image

It would be pretty easy to reintegrate with the kid. Jun chuckled to himself, figuring Takumi would react by pretending he'd been fine on his own. Jun was pretty sure from the years of pestering that Takumi liked him for some reason, and at least acting as a bodyguard gave him a purpose. Now that he thought about it, it was the first time he could remember truly taking charge. Without it feeling desperate, like his current endeavor.

Just think, if he were to select option three and capture articuno himself, and he then showed up wherever Takumi was at with said bird in tow... Jun laughed out loud, imagining the look on his face. He'd probably assume that Jun had left him in order to catch the bird, which Jun would be happy letting him think.

Jun realized the orb had grown strangely warm in his hand. He quickly re-covered it and stuffed it into his bag.

In the end, Jun thought as he laid back and looked at the stars, it's a big world. Sure it'll be fine, he thought, drifting off to sleep.

Pokemon

Tonks (Totodile) [♀]| Lv. o8
        Nature | bashful | Ability | torrent | Held item | none
        Attacks | Scratch (40) Leer (o.d.d) Water Gun (40) Rage (20, +10 if hit)

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞

Medicine
        Potion ∞ // Sweet Hearts 15

Berries
        Haban // Cheri // Cople // Roseli // Tomato // Lum 15

TMs/HMs
        Psychic // Stone Edge // Blizzard

Key Items
        Lucarionite // Lucky Egg o4 // King's Rock
        RageCandyBar // Balm Mushroom // Odd Incense (Ghost) // Heart Scale
        Moonstone
        PokeDex // Katana // White Hair-Tie

Badges

Bumps

Encounter xx || 25
        Trainer Battle 15 || 28
        Choice Band 3o || o7

Tonks | 18/15
        Shiny Egg | 3o/14
        Shiny Egg | 3o/14

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:42 pm
User Image

User Image

He spent the next few days traveling the forest, and when he ran into no further trouble he chanced closing in on the roads and checked on the scattered houses dotting the route. He saw no evidence that Team Rocket had been active in the area recently, which struck him as odd. If they were going to catch him, wouldn't they want to do it now?

He received his answer, in a fashion, when he encountered a trainer on the road who was in the middle of steering a young pair of girls clear of the local cave.

Pokemon

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs

Key Items
        Moonstone

Badges

Bumps

Encounter xx || 26
        Trainer Battle 15 || 29
        Choice Band 3o || o8

Tonks | 18/16
        Shiny Egg | 3o/15
        Shiny Egg | 3o/15

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:54 pm
User Image

User Image

"Hey," he said, stepping out of the forest. The three tensed in response, but as the older trainer's eyes caught on the eggs slung across Jun's side he relaxed. "Those people at the cave...you get a look at them?"

The trainer urged the kids to leave then faced Jun, nodded. "Yup. Would you believe me if I said they were wearing matching uniforms? And that those uniforms had some big red Rs on 'em?" The trainer's head bobbed when he saw the look on Jun's face. "I'd steer clear of 'em, if I was you. Got those eggs to protect." A flash of doubt crossed the trainer's face. "Unless they ain't yours."

Pokemon

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs

Key Items
        Moonstone

Badges

Bumps

Encounter xx || 27
        Trainer Battle 15 || 3o
        Choice Band 3o || o9

Tonks | 18/17
        Shiny Egg | 3o/16
        Shiny Egg | 3o/16

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Jun raised his hands, palms out. "Relax. They're mine." Mostly true. "Just wanting to make sure I don't run into any trouble." This interaction was starting to seem like it might just be that. The trainer didn't have a look of a Rocket to him so he probably hadn't been stationed here to keep civilians away, but Jun didn't like the vibe he was getting.

He thanked the man for the tip and then walked off, following the road towards Violet City. Soon as the trees were between him and the man Jun turned, heading into the forest perpendicular to the path. He found a hollow to hide his eggs in, then headed in the direction of the cave.

It wasn't until he'd crept close enough for the cave's entrance to be in sight until Jun realized his problem. There was only one way in, and the "hiker" casually leaning against the entrance was definitely keeping watch. Damn. Information was his most powerful tool, and he'd hoped to be able to gather some about what they were up to. He wasn't sure what he'd do with anything he learned, but... baby steps.

Pokemon

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs

Key Items
        Moonstone

Badges

Bumps

Encounter xx || 28
        Trainer Battle 15 || 31
        Choice Band 3o || 1o

Tonks | 18/18
        Shiny Egg | 3o/17
        Shiny Egg | 3o/17

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Jun padded carefully closer, and as he did so he noticed something that made him straighten. He was only a few steps out of the forest before the hiker noticed him.

A couple moments after that the hiker called out. "Ho, is that you, J?" His body language remained relaxed, unconcerned.

"Hey Yuuta." Jun rested a hand on the haft of his sword, belatedly realizing it was not the most amicable gesture.

Yuuta, thankfully, didn't seem to care. He pulled out a cigarette, lit it, and took a long drag before speaking. "Benny's pissed. Threw the keurig at Devin." Yuuta chuckled. "Seriously, the ******** you do?"

"I stole something," Jun paused for dramatic effect, "Turns out Benny doesn't like it when the stealing is from him." He made a mental note that yes, yes Benny was going to remember him until he was caught or worse.

The cigarette fell from Yuuta's lips in the moment before he began laughing. "No s**t? Holy god J, you're freaking nuts."

"I'm surprised they didn't tell you."

Pokemon

Tonks (Totodile) [♀]| Lv. o9

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs

Key Items
        Moonstone

Badges

Bumps

Encounter xx || 29
        Trainer Battle 15 || 32
        Choice Band 3o || 11

Tonks | 19/o1
        Shiny Egg | 3o/18
        Shiny Egg | 3o/18

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Yuuta coughed to the end of his laughter before pulling out another cig. "You kidding? I don't know what you stole man, but they're keeping it low. Only told us grunts to keep an eye out for you."

The implication of his statement hung over both of them in a silence broken by the flick of Yuuta's lighter. One cigarette found its way to hanging in the air halfway to Jun, who shook his head.

"No. Thanks." Two separate statements. He considered asking about the cave as he'd intended, but somehow it didn't seem right. Yuuta hadn't pried into what he was doing here or where he was going.

"Listen, Jun. Maybe you should get out of here for a while. Find some beach to lay on, y'know?"

Jun paused, half-turned to leave. "...Yeah. Bye, Yuuta."

"Bye, J."

Pokemon

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs

Key Items
        Moonstone

Badges

Bumps

Encounter xx || 3o
        Trainer Battle 15 || 33
        Choice Band 3o || 12

Tonks | 19/o2
        Shiny Egg | 3o/19
        Shiny Egg | 3o/19

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

The eggs were where he'd left them, but there was a couple of unexpected visitors. Some kind of bug-like pokemon, with feathered wings tucked tightly to its back, was curled around the eggs, shaking with each quiet breath. A ledian leaned against them with both pairs of arms crossed. When it saw Jun approach it's wings buzzed and lifted it to a stand.

The ledian wore a ruddy scarf, and stood between Jun and the other pokemon. And the eggs. It buzzed in warning.

"Hey, think you have the wrong idea. Those are mine."

The ledian faltered, determined facade giving way to uncertainty. It glanced back the way Jun had come.

Pokemon

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs

Key Items
        Moonstone

Badges

Bumps

Encounter xx || 31
        Trainer Battle 15 || 34
        Choice Band 3o || 13

Tonks | 19/o3
        Shiny Egg | 3o/2o
        Shiny Egg | 3o/2o

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image

User Image

The other pokemon, who had been shuddering before, was now just shivering lightly. It seemed to be drawing calm from the warmth of the eggs it had wrapped itself around. Jun's pokedex identified it as a dunsparce, though its wings were much larger than the device's stock photo.

The pokedex also mentioned that dunsparce were found in dark places. In caves.

"...the cave?" Jun asked. The ledian paused, then nodded. So, somehow, they had been disturbed by Team Rocket. Whether or not it was intentional, Jun felt a flare of emotion. "I'm no friend of theirs," he stated.

The ledian nodded slowly. It seemed suspicious still, but it could tell Jun wasn't lying. "Listen. I could use some partners, a team. You come with me, I'll get you away from here. Keep you safe from them." And he meant it. What he hadn't managed for the rest of his team, he'd manage for these two.

Pokemon

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs

Key Items
        Moonstone

Badges

Bumps

Encounter xx || 32
        Trainer Battle 15 || 35
        Choice Band 3o || 14

Tonks | 19/o4
        Shiny Egg | 3o/21
        Shiny Egg | 3o/21

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

The ledian paused once again. It began to shake its head, but glanced back at the dunsparce. It's shaking had subsided to shudders with each breath, and only now did Jun notice one of its wings bent at an odd angle.

But the ledian seemed still reluctant, a hand (?) on it's scarf, and it was frowning. So Jun amended to add that, once they were healed, he could release them if they wanted. It was damn weird talking to -negotiating with! - some random pokemon. He let the offer stand.

And then, a slow nod.

[ Claims: Dunsparce & Ledian, Crystal Shard for Ledian, Crystal Shard for Dunsparce ]

Pokemon

User ImageUser Image

Ledian [♀]| Lv. 3o
        Nature | bold | Ability | iron fist | Held item | none
        Attacks | Mach Punch (40) (+2 Priority) Supersonic (conf) Light Screen Reflect

Dunsparce [♂]| Lv. 3o
        Nature | lonely | Ability | serene grace | Held item | none
        Attacks | Body Slam (85) (7/10 plyz) Drill Run (80) (1/10 crit) Ancient Power (60) (3/10 all stat up) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs

Key Items
        Moonstone

Badges

Bumps

Encounter xx || 33
        Trainer Battle 15 || 36
        Choice Band 3o || 15

Tonks | 19/o5
        Ledian | 15/o1
        Dunsparce | 15/o1
        Shiny Egg | 3o/22
        Shiny Egg | 3o/22

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:00 pm
User Image

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sure enough, as Nyomii promised, Cherrygrove came into view, a quiet little town on the edge of Johto. "If I remember correctly, the pokemon center is over here." She looked to their right near a small pond, and sure enough, the red-roofed building loomed nearby. Still, the espeon glanced over to Natalia to make sure that she was correct. "Oh... Y-yes, it's there." Natalia confirmed, looking confused. "Thank you. Sorry dear, this old eeveelution can't see, and my psychic powers only help me so much." Natalia frowned. "You're blind? I'm sorry, I didn't realize." Natalia asked. "Yes, well, I do a good job not letting it bring me down, now don't I?" She chuckled, making her way inside the center with Natalia in tow.

User Image

User Image

- - Current Outfit: Cover Up Much...? See Image above.
- - Team OOB: User ImageUser Image
- - Counters: 1/3 Movement | 6/- Pokemon Encounter | 6/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 5/40 Swords Dance | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay | Questing: Choice Scarf (30 Posts), Earthquake x3, Focus Blast x2, Return (40 Posts), Light Screen (40 Posts), Reflect, Blizzard, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball
- - The Puppet Master Says: Profile Quicklink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Blaze - Quilava
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 22
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Brave, A Bit of a Tomboy
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire - This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brick Break - 75: Ends the effects of Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even on pokemon with fighting Immunity, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | Status: None | 13/32 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast - Gym TM Chuck, Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

xxN A M E: Nikolai - Servine
L E V E L: 21
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy, very full of himself
A B I L I T Y: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leftovers - Restores 1/16 of the holder's max HP at the end of every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Tail - 90: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leaf Storm - 130: Lowers user's special attack by two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Drains 1/10 of Target's HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 2/17 EXP

xxN A M E: Ezio - Absol
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, Hyper Aggressive and wild
A B I L I T Y: Super Luck - All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sucker Punch - 80: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120: Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Play Rough - 90: 1/2 chance to lower target’s attack one stage.

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 1/18 EXP | Next Attack: Level 22 - Slash

xxN A M E: Nyomii - Espeon
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm, Very focused and works well under pressure
A B I L I T Y: Magic Bounce - Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mind Plate - Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense by one stage.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 chance of confusing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 15/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

xxN A M E: Wisp - Phantump
User Image
T Y P E: User Image/User Image
L E V E L: 6
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid, Bashful and Skittish
A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure - The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 3/10 chance of target flinching, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image 60/60 HP | Status: None | 5/16 EXP

xxN A M E: Belle - Flaffy
User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bashful, shy and skittish, easily frightened by loud noises or bright flashes
A B I L I T Y: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thundershock - 40: 4/10 chance of paralyzing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Wave - Inflicts Paralysis

User Image User Image 100/100 HP | Status: N/A | 6/15 EXP | Next Attack: --

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Plazma - Rotom
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
G E N D E R: 0
N A T U R E: Impish, Likes to Play Pranks
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain altering, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, Ingrain, or if the opponent has an Ability Suppressing ability.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Discharge - 80: 7/10 chance of Paralysis, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 chance of flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uproar - 90: lasts 3 turns, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Volt Switch - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | 9/22 EXP | Next Attack: Trick - Heart Scale, Shadow Ball TM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medication User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Worn Journal User Image Sketchbook User Image Sylveon Plush

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeballs x ∞
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x9 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x3

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Thunderstone User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ragecandybar x1

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- TM Roost
- TM U-Turn

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm
User Image
    Trophy Case
    Badges
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Ribbons
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company

Battle Details

Bumps
    Moving on to ---Violet City 1/3
    Wild Pokemon - 4/3
    NPC Trainer - 7/15
    Found a --- - 0/-
    This area holds a --- - 0/-

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - N/A
    Tree 2 - N/A
    Tree 3 - N/A
    Tree 4 - N/A
    Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon

User Image
    Samson
    Level 10 Arcanine
    HP 100/100
    Exp 6/15
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves
    Thunder Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
    Fire Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
    Roar Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
    Bite 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

Lil Gena
    Level 5 Totodile
    HP50/50
    EXP7/15
    Ability: Sheer Force Moves with secondary effects are 30% more powerful, but lose their effects
    Moves
    Leer - Lower's opponent's Defense by one stage.
    Scratch - 40

/size]

Inactive Pokemon
    Place Pokemon Formats Here

By the time that Lucille, Gena and Samson had made it to Cherrygrove City, it was nearing night time. Looks like we'll need to find a place to sleep for the night, Lucille thought. She had done extensive research on her adventure, so she already knew that for a broke girl like her, she could get free lodging at the Pokemon Center in town. She led Arcanine towards it, but ended up stopping along the way. Aw, Samson, you look so tired... Though the large dog did his best to hide it, it was clear that he was tired from all of the moving about they had done. Despite his regal, adamant attitude, he was still a mid-aged Pokemon, so he wasn't up to barreling down the pathways as much as a younger Arcanine would be. Lucille slid off of Samson, and scooped up Gena before returning Samson. Good boy, Samson! Take a good rest! Lucille was sure she could get to the center on her own, and it wasn't like Cherrygrove was a dangerous place or anything.

Lucille and Gena found their way to a PokeMart, and Lucille decided to peruse the shelves for a moment. Hey, cool stuff! Let's see...I have quite a bit of money, and since Professor Elm gave me a bunch of potions and Poke'balls, I think I can focus on some specialty items. She wandered the shelves, and ended up buying some discounted hold items, and a three-pack of revives, just in case things get hairy out there on the trail. And of course, the curious girl ended up wandering into a strange shop full of knicknacks and curios. She didn't see a storekeeper, which was odd, but she still took a good look. Wow, this stuff is kinda creepy, Lucille thought. She felt a little uneasy, and held onto Gena a little tighter as she tiptoed through the room. Mmmmaybe we should leave. Yeah, let's leave. Lucille nodded to herself, and headed for the door of the shop.

"You know, it's rude to leave a store without buying anything, little girl~" The sudden, eerie female voice made Lucille jump out of her skin, and Gena was so startled that she chomped down on Lucille's arm, which made the mute's fearful inaudible scream even more emphasized. Lucille turned to face the voice, and looked into the creepy eyes of what most people called a Hex Maniac. "Fufufufufu...What's wrong, little girl? Do I scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare you?" The woman approached, tilting her head to an unnatural angle, and a smile that oozed insanity upon it. "It's okay to be scared. It means you're afraid to die, right? Isn't it thrilling, that feeling?" Lucille shook her head as she trembled, and tried to mouth the words "I can't talk". But, it had no effect on the maniac. "Oh, so frightened that you can't even speak? Well, I'm sure I can fix that, fufufufu!"
The maniac lurched closer and closer, until....

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:43 pm
User Image
    Trophy Case
    Badges
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Ribbons
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company

Battle Details

Bumps
    Moving on to ---Violet City 2/3
    Wild Pokemon - 5/3
    NPC Trainer - 8/15
    Found a --- - 0/-

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - N/A
    Tree 2 - N/A
    Tree 3 - N/A
    Tree 4 - N/A
    Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon

User Image
    Samson
    Level 10 Arcanine
    HP 100/100
    Exp 7/15
    Moves
    Thunder Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
    Fire Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
    Roar Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)

Lil Gena
    Level 5 Totodile
    HP50/50
    EXP8/15
    Ability: Sheer Force Moves with secondary effects are 30% more powerful, but lose their effects
    Moves
    Scratch - 40

/size]

Inactive Pokemon

Lil' Gena lunged out from Lucille's arm, and chomped onto the Hex Maniac's face. "....aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAH! GETTITOFFAME! The woman flailed and tried to pull the little gator off of her face, but gena only clamped down tighter. Uh oh! What do I do? Um... Lucille tried to grab Gena off of the woman, but she was moving so much that she couldn't get a grip. She tried clapping, and snapping her fingers, all to no avail. But, when she shoved two fingers into her mouth and let out a loud whistle, Lil Gena let go, and waddled over to her trainer. The hex maniac slumped down onto the floor, with four teeth marks on her face. "Seriously...first that a*****e back in Sinnoh, and now this!" The woman glanced up just as Lucille cleared the gap, a handful of bandages in her petite hands.

"Oh, so you're mute, huh? Sorry about the whole, 'too scared to speak' thing." Lucille shrugged her shoulders as she applied the last bandage to the woman's face. The Hex Maniac was very chill
now; she was drinking a can of soda, and had taken a puff of a vaporizer before speaking again. "Yeah, like, I started doing this whole 'creepy goth girl' thing because my friends convinced me that boys were totally into it, right? And then, they change their minds and say, 'lets be aroma ladies instead!' And I'm like, 'I just bought a ton of creepy crap, and you wanna flip the script?' Yeah, right! So, I worked at scaring people for money until this dickhead clobbered me, and now I have to work in this crappy freakshow store...phew, it feels good to get that all out." Lucille had simply nodded and listened, since she couldn't really communicate with texting or making a ton of noise with her electrolarynx. "Say, thanks for letting me get all that off my chest, kid. Tell ya what..." The Maniac (who, it turned out, was named Minerva) stood up, and started to pull some items off of a shelf. "Here, you can have this stuff," Minerva offered. She lied a ornate flute, yellow in color; an old tome marked DragonTales; and a package of incense, with one separately wrapped among them. Lucille ooo'd inaudibly, and looked them over. "I was using that flute to rile up Pokemon. It's supposed to keep them from getting confused, but I suck at playing it so bad, it kinda did the opposite, eheheh...and the book and incense have been here for ages, so have at it. Oh, and here, take this neat marble I found under the rug." Minerva also threw in a arguably neat marble (which was actually a valuable mega stone!). Lucille looked at the set of stuff, and smiled at Minerva. Wow, thanks! Lucille wanted to say. Instead, she bowed, and carefully packed up the stuff.

Lucille headed for the door, with a bunch of loot and renewed vigor. Take it easy out there, kid! And watch out for big, blonde bullies!"

OOC:

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:23 pm
User Image
    Trophy Case
    Badges
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Ribbons
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company

Battle Details

Bumps
    Moving on to ---Dark Cave 3/3
    Wild Pokemon - 6/3
    NPC Trainer - 9/15
    Found a --- - 0/-

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - N/A
    Tree 2 - N/A
    Tree 3 - N/A
    Tree 4 - N/A
    Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon

User Image
    Samson
    Level 10 Arcanine
    HP 100/100
    Exp 8/15
    Moves

Lil Gena
    Level 5 Totodile
    HP50/50
    EXP9/15
    Moves
    Scratch - 40

/size]

Inactive Pokemon

It was just breaking nighttime when Lucille made it to the Pokemon Center, and she let out a quiet yawn when she stepped through the doors. She waved to the Nurse that was running the front desk, and decided to skip the process of elimination when it came to talking, and went straight to the electrolarnyx. "GOOD EVENING. I WOULD LIKE TO SLEEP HERE FOR THE NIGHT, PLEASE. SORRY FOR THE LOUD ELECTRONIC VOICE." Lucille was breaking an anxious sweat as she 'spoke', feeling the eyes of everyone looking at her. However, the nurse seemed to be at least sympathetic, and smiled. 'Of course, young lady," she had replied, "The girl's quarters are to the left! Sleep tight!" Lucille nodded and bowed repeatedly, glad that the nurse had the decency to keep the conversation nice and short. She quickly beelined to the girl's quarters, and found a free bed to sleep for the night.

Before she did, she returned Lil Gena, and put on a pair of comfy pajamas. Once on her bunk, she pulled out her phone to see if she had any messages. There were tons from her parents, of course: 'Where are you?' 'Where did you go?' 'Come home this instant!' 'We're grounding you forever!' Your father is worried sick!' It was what she had expected, and a pang of guilt hit her tummy when she read through them all. She sighed, and sent a reply: Mom and Dad, I'm fine! Me and Samson made a new friend, and we've started our adventure properly! I'm sorry, but I'm not going to say where I am, so you don't try to make me go home. But please, don't worry! I'm not just fine, I'm happy! I hope you'll understand someday. To add some assurance to the text, she took a selfie, giving a thumbs up, and sent it. And then, she turned off her phone, lest she be bombarded with messages. Lucille felt better, having sent the message, and she soon drifted off to bed.

In the morning, Lucille was quick to shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, and head out the door. She was eager to get to the next town over, as it was there that she would get to experience something even more exciting than Totodile bites and faux-creepy shopkeeps: her first Gym Leader!

Exit to biggrin ark Cave

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:10 am

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

Inside the center, Nyomii had Natalia reserve them a room so that Natalia could shower and change clothes. Once she had freshened up, Natalia moved to sit down on the bed as she squeezed her hair dry in a towel. "Feel better?" Nyomii asked from her perch on the windowsill. She had her paws crossed delicately and seemed to be enjoying the warmth of the sun shining through the blinds. "Yes." Natalia sighed contently. A nice hot shower did wonders when one had been in a comatose state in the spacetime continuum for two years. "Well I suppose now would be a good time as ever to let you do some personal digging, unless you'd rather eat first?" Natalia shook her head. "I don't feel all that hungry, personally, but if you'd like to eat, feel free to go ahead." She insisted. "Oh no, I'm fine here~ The sun feels quite nice." Natalia chuckled lightly, going through her bag once again. First, she took the sketchbook, looking through the pages. "Is this mine?" She gasped quietly, tracing her fingers over the fantastical landscapes and colorful outfits. They were beautiful, but felt so foreign. Nyomii took a moment to connect their minds and see what Natalia was looking at before speaking. "Ah, yes. You and Aiden exchanged sketchbooks at the school before you realized I was there. The pair of you are quite talented~" The espeon chuckled. Though, as Natalia continued to look through her old drawings, she also came across some pages that seemed almost entirely black with shadowy masses and red blots. They gave her chills, disturbed. Either she wanted to blot out bad drawings underneath, or she was really disturbed. It was really a rather unsettling thing to discover about yourself. Natalia looked to Nyomii with fearful eyes, but the espeon simply pretended not to notice. Still, the frown on her muzzle somewhat gave her away.

Deciding that maybe it was best not to ask, Natalia put the sketchbook away, and took out the tan journal instead. It was really the main thing that would give her some self-insight, but Natalia wanted to ease into it. The first several pages were terribly faded. She couldn't make out most of the writing until a few pages in. Even then, her own writing was cryptic as best. Just a few entries in, she'd admitted that she'd killed a pokemon, one of Aiden's no less, and aparantly, he didn't know it? She didn't understand. Aiden didn't know who she really was? But she had seemed to want to travel with him for "atonement", according to her writing. The more she read, the less she understood, and the less she liked. It wasn't the most encouraging thing to read about how awful of a person you were. She had been trying to turn over a new leaf, but she was a murderer, and who knew what other terrible things she had done that she hadn't written down??? Aiden sounded so nice. Nice enough to make her want to change herself, nice enough that she'd obviously been falling for him, if the little valentines day doodles had anything to say about it, but she was also understandably conflicted. Closing her journal, Natalia set it carefully inside her back, and felt Nyomii's eyes trained on her. Though she couldn't see, it was clear the espeon was paying close attention. "I.... I don't know if I should call Aiden back..." Natalia admitted, tearing her gaze away from the espeon. "....Hm... I was afraid you might say that. You're already sounding like your old self." Nyomii sighed, hopping down from the windowsill and passing her trainer indifferently before moving to sit by the door.

Natalia waited for Nyomii to say more, but instead she was met with uncomfortable silence. "....That's it?" Natalia blinked, watching as Nyomii tilted her head curiously. "Whatever do you mean?" "You aren't going to try talking me into it? You don't have any objections to me just going my seperate ways with this guy?" Nyomii quirked a brow. "Why? Do you want me to?" There was a hint of a smile to her tone that rubbed Natalia the wrong way. "N-no!" Natalia huffed, folding her arms with a frown. "If there's one thing I've learned while traveling with you, it's that I can't convince you to do anything you don't want to do. In spite of your memory loss, I can sense that's still going to be the case." Nyomii chuckled, though there was an underlying sadness to her mirth. "It's not that I want to cut myself off from him... But.... After reading what I wrote.... The things I'd done...." Nyomii continued to sit and watch Natalia quietly as the girl worked through her conflicts of interest. "How much do you really know about me?" Natalia asked reproachfully, her gaze even with the espeon. "I know that you were a very troubled girl. You had your secrets and your reasons for keeping them, and I tried to respect that, but...." Her gaze fell to the side, and Natalia waited for her to finish. "....Suffice to say, I know enough, but I still believe you are a good person at heart, with unfortunate circumstances. You've made choices that you clearly regret. Those shadows still linger, but so long as you truely wish to overcome them and be a better person, I will follow you and do my best to help you achieve that goal." She insisted reasonably. "And... I'm sure that if you gave others the chance to do the same—" "You're talking about Aiden." Natalia interjected. "I'm talking about any friends you have made, and will undoubtedly continue to make along your journey." Nyomii deflected calmly.

User Image

User Image

- - Current Outfit: Cover Up Much...?
- - Counters: 2/3 Movement | 7/- Pokemon Encounter | 7/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 6/40 Swords Dance | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay | Questing: Choice Scarf (30 Posts), Earthquake x3, Focus Blast x2, Return (40 Posts), Light Screen (40 Posts), Reflect, Blizzard, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire - This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brick Break - 75: Ends the effects of Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even on pokemon with fighting Immunity, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | Status: None | 14/32 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast - Gym TM Chuck, Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leftovers - Restores 1/16 of the holder's max HP at the end of every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Tail - 90: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leaf Storm - 130: Lowers user's special attack by two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Drains 1/10 of Target's HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 3/17 EXP

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Super Luck - All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sucker Punch - 80: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120: Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Play Rough - 90: 1/2 chance to lower target’s attack one stage.

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 2/18 EXP | Next Attack: Level 22 - Slash

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Magic Bounce - Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mind Plate - Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense by one stage.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 chance of confusing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 16/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

User Image
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure - The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 3/10 chance of target flinching, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image 60/60 HP | Status: None | 6/16 EXP

User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bashful, shy and skittish, easily frightened by loud noises or bright flashes
A B I L I T Y: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thundershock - 40: 4/10 chance of paralyzing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Wave - Inflicts Paralysis

User Image User Image 100/100 HP | Status: N/A | 7/15 EXP | Next Attack: --

[Inactive]

A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain altering, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, Ingrain, or if the opponent has an Ability Suppressing ability.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Discharge - 80: 7/10 chance of Paralysis, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 chance of flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uproar - 90: lasts 3 turns, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Volt Switch - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | 9/22 EXP | Next Attack: Trick - Heart Scale, Shadow Ball TM

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medication User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Worn Journal User Image Sketchbook User Image Sylveon Plush

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x9 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x3

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Thunderstone User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ragecandybar x1

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- TM Roost
- TM U-Turn

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:14 am

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

Natalia clenched her fists anxiously, dropping her gaze back to the floor. "....I can't. I'm sorry." Nyomii simply watched her quietly. "No need to apologize to me. It's your decision, and I won't judge you for it. However, I would recommend at least telling the boy that you're alive and well. Otherwise, he may presume you to be dead." Natalia kept her gaze to the floor. "Maybe that's a good thing." Natalia countered. "Hm... I don't know. Aiden is very.... Spirited. He may get bad ideas and act rashly based on this false pretense you're forcing him to believe." Natalia grimaced. "So you won't judge me, or try to argue with me, but you'll still happily drive me into a corner, huh?" Nyomii gave a small mysterious smile. "I don't have the faintest idea what you're referring to. I'm simply giving you information. It's your decision." Natalia rolled her eyes. Right. Her decision, but there was one glaring and obvious answer. "I'm going to eat something first." Natalia insisted diplomatically (read: delaying the inevitable).

Making her way to the cafeteria, Natalia started releasing the pokemon in her bag. There was some record in her journal about pokemon she'd captured, and she wanted to verify that they were still in her possession. Additionally, there was an interesting journal entry that she'd made saying that she could hear pokemon voices because her "medication" wasn't working, and she wanted to test it out. Once she'd released all of her pokemon however, Natalia frowned. "What is it dear?" Nyomii asked. "I think I'm missing some pokemon... My journal wrote about me having an altaria and a mawile, as well as a few others that aren't here." Natalia explained as the espeon got food for their team. "Hm... Well, before you woke up in New Bark, you were attending the tanabata with Aiden. I know that you had two pokemon at a daycare there, and it's possible that they were left there. I also know that you had a few others out of their pokeballs.... It's possible that.... Well..." Nyomii winced. "It's possible that what? What happened to me? Why am I suffering amnesia?" Natalia demanded. "Calm down dear, I'll tell you, it's just that it may be hard to believe." Natalia frowned, but relaxed in her seat and waiting patiently for Nyomii to figure out how to break this to her. "We ran into some thugs, and we were rescued, by a celebi no less. I believe we were sent forward in time to escape our attackers, but how far into the future and how we ended up in New Bark Town, I haven't the slightest clue." Nyomii confessed. "Well I know how to solve that first question." Natalia pipped up, glancing at her xtransceiver and reading the date out loud. "What?! Goodness.... Is that really the date???" Nyomii looked troubled, which couldn't have been a good sign. "What? What is it? How far into the future are we?" Natalia insisted reluctantly. "Er.... Well..... If my math is right that's.... Maybe two years...." Natalia nearly choked. "You're kidding me!" Nyomii shook her head. "I'm afraid not...." Natalia rubbed her temple and sighed. "Well then we can assume my daycare pokemon are probably gone then." She grumbled dismally. "It is protocol to put pokemon left at the daycare up for adoption if the owner doesn't claim them." Nyomii agreed.

It wasn't the best news, but... "I just hope they found good homes." Natalia sighed. "But then... That's only two pokemon that I would have lost. What about all the others?" Nyomii shook her head. "My memories on the matter are hazy at best, but if for some reason you were sent through a hole in time-space haphazardly, which is entirely possible given our encounter with those thugs, your bag could have been open during the transport, which means some items and pokemon could have fallen out and been transported to other places and times depending on where they fell out." That was reassuring. Her pokemon could have been anywhere, any time, with anyone right now, which meant they were as good as gone. "Sorry dear... I know this is a lot to take in..." Nyomii consoled, scooting a platter of food onto the table with her powers. "Here, why don't you take your medicine and have something to eat?" She insisted. "Medicine... Right... I saw something about that in my journal too, but... What's it for?" Natalia asked, digging around in her bag for the small bottle of pills.. "I believe you said they were for migraines." Nyomii answered, trying not to let her skepticism show based on Natalia's past episodes. Popping a pill in her mouth, Natalia took a sip of some water and began to poke around the salad Nyomii had given her. "Well....? Come on now, eat up." Natalia sighed. "I'm still not really hungry..." Nyomii frowned. "Then call Aiden." "Actually, I think I could eat a few bites." Natalia insisted suddenly, shoveling a spoonful of soup down the hatch.

Natalia mostly used the meal to think about what she was going to say, confirming some things with Nyomii where her memory was lacking, but eventually, Natalia could no longer avoid calling the boy back and dialed his contact on her xtransceiver as she and Nyomii made their way towards Violet City. "Aiden...?" She asked hesitantly when she heard him pick up. "H-hi.... Sorry for not answering earlier... I was in New Bark trying to get my trainer's licence re-printed. I seem to have lost my old one, among other things..." That was putting it mildly. She'd lost a lot, really. Her pokemon, her items, her memories, her mind. Nyomii gave her a mental nudge to get re-focused. "A-anyway.... I just wanted to let you know that I'm fine! A little disoriented, but otherwise okay." She insisted. "I lost my badges too, so I'm going to have to rechallenge or negotiate something with Falkner and Bugsy before I can make it back to Goldenrod though, so I might be a while. If you want to go on ahead to train and fight Whitney, I won't be offended!" Really, she hoped he would, instead of something counterproductive like meeting up with her again. It would make this a lot easier on them both.

[Exit to Violet City]

User Image

User Image

- - Current Outfit: Cover Up Much...?
- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 8/- Pokemon Encounter | 8/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 7/40 Swords Dance | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay | Questing: Choice Scarf (30 Posts), Earthquake x3, Focus Blast x2, Return (40 Posts), Light Screen (40 Posts), Reflect, Blizzard, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | Status: None | 15/32 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast - Gym TM Chuck, Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 4/17 EXP

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 3/18 EXP | Next Attack: Level 22 - Slash

L E V E L: 19
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 17/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 60/60 HP | Status: None | 7/16 EXP

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 100/100 HP | Status: N/A | 8/15 EXP | Next Attack: --

[Inactive]

A T T A C K S:

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- TM Roost
- TM U-Turn

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

❷ Johto Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items