Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Welcome Back Venus! The Afterparty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:18 pm
By the time Blizz had turned around his sparing partner was gone. He frowned and went back to the food. Everything about him was SCREAMING to go after the other angel, he had to duel her but...Maybe had had come to these parties too often. in his frustration Blizz made a little Naomi out of fruit, and a little version of himself and duelled them together by himself. It didn't really help with the nagging voices in his head but it made himself feel a bit better.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:35 am
User Image

Agnes' focus on the masculine pae and her cheeky friend Prisma melted away as soon as she felt something struck her from the back.

She felt a sudden urge to play a little rough with someone until...

"That idea might give me bruises, wrestling is definitely not for me!" Agnes shrugged but the desire of doing so is so much stronger especially when Nurse Redheart arrived.

"You're timing is always perfect. Has anybody else ever told you that?!" Agnes asked and switched her gaze towards a plum pae who had wings like that of a bat. Her hair was a combination of purple and blue combined. The pae's wings was glistening with hints of green.

"Don't go anywhere Nurse Redheart, reserve me some of your meds that will heal my skin just in case I get bruises. I am not cleansing my skin and fur with milk for it to just end up with bald spots and scars. Boys don't fancy that." Agnes winked and made a quick run towards the pae that she'd been eyeing on.

"Gotcha!" Agnes screamed as she grabbed Tonya from the side.
They ended up lying on the ground and continued rolling on the floor and ended up at the center of the dance floor.

sailornorthstar
Thank you for bringing Tonya out to play! :3

freaksrus
Heya Freaky! *kisses your cheek*

wiccan_faillie

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:19 am
User Image
It brought a smile to Luminita's face to see Esmee's anger disappate so quickly, the chocolate apparently having been the right call on her part. That was something she'd always grown up hearing: if a woman was upset, all it took was a little bit of chocolate to calm her down and bring a smile to her face.

Apparently it was true. Results... saved.

During a pause between the chocolate offerings, the angel brought the palms of both of her hands to her lips, holding them for just a few moments to take in their scent, before carefully popping a couple into her mouth. Her hands lowered and she hummed in delight. Oh were these so-o-o good~! Never mind that they warmed her stomach and brought a delightfully light feeling to her head.

She was lifting her hands to repeat the motion when a particular p***k tingled her rear end, causing her to straighten up and her wings to flare out for just a moment. Her eyes looked around, trying to figure out who was responsible before she was overcome with the most particular feeling.

Her body wanted, needed to move. In circles and gyrations and with a particular sort of rhythm which may or may not have coincided with their background music.

Luminita grinned and nodded as Esmee began to move and confirm her own feelings. "Me too! I just felt a sting on my butt and now I want to move! That has to be the cause of it all." Well, her hips were already kind of moving on their own, her body rocking back and forth, up and down, whether or not she was aware.

Into her mouth the rest of the chocolates went.

Her hands grabbed Esmee's and she grinned brightly. "Now that we know: dance with me!" She was already moving around in a comical sort of fashion, but hey, she was having fun. She hoped that Esmee would return the gesture and, if so, they would soon have found themselves moving into the center of it all very much like those socially-awkward geeks finally letting themselves go at senior prom.

Seiana_ZI
Esmee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:26 am
User Image
Sparrow hadn't been alone for more than a few minutes when this other male walked over, all high and might proclaiming in his chiverlous ways.

The bird had to stifle a snicker.

Her? Need protection?

How cute.

If only this angel had even the slightest of inklings of what a mighty huntress his 'fair maiden' actually was, maybe he wouldn't come across as so simple-minded and perhaps a little sexist. Eh, Sparrow one to dwell on such things, and so she made no comment until he decided that he was done with his silly actions or whatever he was doing.

"M'name's Sparrow," she offered a hand. "'n dun worry 'bout 'nothin' 'round 'ere; I already took'are of all them naga. They ain't comin' back no time soon."

Shicala
Vash

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:14 am
User Image"But where do these pricks come from?" questioned Esmée, glancing around her body--while continuing to badly move it, of course--trying to figure out if something had landed on her or in her to cause such a strange sensation. When she came up with nothing, this just baffled her more.

Where did that sensation even come from?

Not quite so willing to take that as is, Esmée twirled around, looking for something on the ground that might have fallen away from her, or maybe something that had flown away from her. Still, nothing! How peculiar! "Is this party populated by bugs so microscopic they cannot be seen by the ordinary eye?"

Dammit, she forgot her microscope!

Esmée wanted to get to the bottom of this, she didn't want to dance with Luminița! But yet, she could not stop herself from agreeing, offering a, "Let's dance, Lumi!" which was far more enthusiastic of a statement than she'd ever give in any other circumstance unless she was talking about science, perhaps. She had to move her feet and her hips! Her body was commanding, no, demanding it! How could she be doing anything else?

To those who were looking, Esmée probably looked like an uncoordinated doofus, but she was certainly doing something related to dancing...

Daisicle
Luminița

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:29 am
Was her hero proud of her yet? She was stabbing the floor for him! Granted she didn't really know how it was helping, but how was one supposed to vanquish a floor anyway? "I am a miner and this is my mine!" At least thats sort of how she felt with her arm motions into essentially rock.

After making several decent sized nicks in Venus' floor, suddenly she felt a p***k much as before.

Wait. What was she doing? Knives were for eating, not for stabbing! She instantly dropped the knife as if hot coals. A goat snatcher wouldn't have her do such weird things...he was a fake! A phony! She wanted no more part in him. Plus she was really hungry now that she had been reminded of food. "This knife should've been in food." She muttered, right before a colorful angel stepped into view.

And. She. Had. Food.

"Eeee!" The demon literally yelped in delight as was on her feet faster than imagined possible. "You are the best!" Without further explanation, Pix reached forward to take three of the fruit cubes to shove into her mouth. As she chewed rather happily, her amethyst eyes fell upon Naomi's own swirl. She gasped. "You're part candy cane too! Are you guys siblings?" Never mind that swirl aside they looked like entirely different pae. The female pointed at Mikasi by her feet.

Seiana_Zi

Shicala

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:42 am
The blond kid was fast, instantly providing a glass of water. What a good sibling. Parents must be doing something right. But his question from earlier still hadn't been answered, and since the midnight sprite did not want to stay seated -which he would have much preferred- it was becoming more necessary. "Where are your kids parents? Is this fainting thing normal?" From 'Cazi's reaction however, he doubted that. "When was the last time you ate? Dancing on an empty stomach isn't good for your health." He was fussing over her just as much as he would his own children.

'Cazi' had called 'Zaki' sis, so obviously they were siblings. But the way the blue sibling got...excited looking meant he probably wasn't. The yellow demon wasn't the smartest book, but he could be observational when need be. Like the chair a few feet away. "Would you like to sit down and eat something? Relax for a little bit as we locate your parents?"

Daisicle

Seiana_Zi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:47 am
Sombra couldn't help but chuckle. Her enthusiasm never ceased to please!

Her words did strike an interesting cord with him, though! Maybe this take-over would be easier now that the tree had been attacked. Still, there was one matter he had yet to take care of. He still had no clue how to unlock his powers. They'd been locked to him since he came to this place. He still needed to unlock something in order to achieve his goals. He had yet to tell Tari all that nonsense.... He had no plans to tell her, either. It wasn't her problem, after all.

The final cords struck of the song they were dancing to and he pulled away, bowing to Tari graciously. "Thank you for the calming dance, my Kitten." he then spoke while turning to gesture her off the dance floor.

"But, perhaps there is something you can do for me now..." he started, bringing his voice back down to a whisper as he pulled her close to his side. Something that the obvious host had mentioned (and one loud and boastful party guest) had tickled his curiosity. "I get the feeling that there are more rooms to this temple. Some of which might hold some strong warriors..." They might be battle ridden, but he could only assume they'd help him if given the right motivation.

He tipped up her chin with a finger, using his nail to scratch her there teasingly. "Scout the Temple, for me." His dark malicious grin flashed under his cloak. "Be careful, my Kitten. Report to me when you're done..."

There were a few Pae he needed to watch out here. Some were really drawing his eye.

Fea Line
Tari

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:48 am
User ImageOh good, she stopped stabbing the floor.

Oh no, she stopped stabbing the floor!

Quite conflicted about how he felt about the state of floor stabbing, Mikasi watched mournfully as Pix finally fully lifted herself from the floor, disregarding the stabbing of the marble. While one part of him was most assuredly relieved, the other part of him mourned the loss of his hero. She was too interested in ... fruit cubes. Yes, he was not worthy of the attention of his hero. He should have known better.

With a mournful sound almost sounding like a sad meow, Mikasi looked down at the ground, drawing circles on it with his finger. But then she gestured to him! Mikasi glanced up, wondering what she was saying about him, only to find out she was referring to him as a possible sibling of the new girl! That wasn't right.

"No... I have no sisters," stated Mikasi, sadly, and that much was not quite true. He didn't really have much awareness of Vika, though...

Tartara Seabreeze
Pix
Shicala
Naomi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:53 am
Their dancing had slowed as he paid more attention on her than on his feet. Tristen held the female close, noticing the softest of blushes on her face. He had been as charming as he ever had, but she did not typically blush.

Maybe she was interested in more than just a Champion?
"Though I'm sure it would be fine if it was with you." His hand on her cheek slipped down to her lips as his amber eyes flicked down on them, then back into her eyes. "M'lady, if you would permit..." He whispered softly as he leaned forward.

p***k.

His eyes went wide with the pressure, and he stopped just inches away from kissing the Goddess. They had all but stopped dancing, but now he wanted to do that more than anything else! He shook his head and promptly spun Harmonia out.
"I love this song!" Not really, he didn't even know this song. Why did he want to dance to it so badly?!

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:01 am
User ImageUser ImageIf Zakira had noticed much of Wellspring's reaction besides much less apologetic and more happy, she didn't actually acknowledge it.

The young sprite girl made it to her feet, even if she lifted a hand to rub her head a little bit afterwards. At least nothing really hurt, it just felt a little loose! Like she wanted to dance! "You guys are worrying too much," insisted Zakira, cheerful as ever. "I'm fine! Really!" She didn't want to sit down. At a party, that was boring! She wanted to dance!

... Though getting more food did sound good, she would admit. Hungrily, Zakira glanced over to the nearby beverages and snacks table, wondering how some of the delicious stuff over there would taste. She hadn't exactly had much of it, yet.

To Dameon, Cazir turned and offered a small, nervous chuckle. "Uh." Good answer, Cazir. Bolder, he straightened himself out, staring at Dameon Much More Seriously. "We're here by ourselves! Daddy said we're old enough." And they were, dammit. They were teenagers! They were ready to take on the world! Too bad his other sister hadn't come, though. But she'd probably just sit at the wall, reading or something. Boring.

"The fainting thing isn't normal, but she says she's fine--"

"I am, Cazi! Stop worrying and get me one of them chocolates!"

The giggles from Zakira would have normally made him groan a bit, but he chuckled instead. "Alright, alright..." As he went to get the chocolates, Cazir glanced around to see if the sad girl with the wolf tail was still somewhere circling, and if he found her, he'd offer an apologetic smile and a mouthed, 'Sorry.'

Daisicle
Wellspring
Tartara Seabreeze
Dameon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:12 am
User Image
Another late arrival crept through the temple doors. Izotz had been debating not coming at all. He needed to meet new people. He was surrounded by people for most of the day doing the work that he did, but those exchanges were just that: exchanges. He was a merchant--people didn't come to him for conversation or relationships. Just told him how much ice they needed and paid him. He'd heard word around the City that the Island's resident deities threw a hell of a party around this time each year. What better way to try and meet some new friends? And perhaps...if he was very lucky, a new romantic interest?

And so once Izotz had finally decided to come after all, he'd spent a lot of time making sure his appearance was perfect. He'd combed and plaited his hair, washed his face and tossed rose water on his skin for a sweet scent, and donned an elegant bow tie for the occasion.

But now that he was here...what now? He eyed the festivities going on already. So many seemed paired up already! How was he going to meet anyone? He skirted along the dance floor to the drinks table and picked up a glass. Perhaps if he stood here for long enough, someone would come over for a drink and he could introduce himself...

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:15 am
'Sad girl with the wolf tail' was a pretty adequate discription. After being blown off by the golden haired hunk, Aurelia had slumped into a chair. She was surrounded by...adults. Talk about lamest party ever. She would've thought there'd be a girl to talk to, or a boy to flirt with.

But no, apparently teens didn't go to parties anymore. Who knew?

She sighed before suddenly jerking her head up. What was this pity party? She wasn't going to sulk just because she was ditched by some hottie. The wolf tailed female bounced onto her feet, and onto the dance floor. She didn't have a partner, but she didn't rightfully mind. Growing up with two brothers, she had learned to entertain herself. And was going to do, just that.

Seiana_Zi
She is the Dancing Queen, young and sweet only 17..... XDD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:26 am
Admittedly Flynn didn't protest too much at being dragged by a rather pretty fae towards a beautiful green faun. And boy was she changing colors. He flashed a smile, feeling oddly set up. "My name is Flynn..." And she was off. Was it something he said? His eyes followed as she all but tackled a poor pae onto the ground and started...well....wrestling her.

His eyebrows twitched up as he turned back to the 'extremely' pae. Talk about a plot twist. "Is this normal in parties?" The fae spoke with a chuckle. "As I was saying, I'm Flynn. Since our companion has abandoned us, what's your name?"

Fea Line

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:25 am

Dropping her eyes coyly, she brought them back up to look right back into his eyes. Leaning in as well, it was breath away from a kiss when she felt the same p***k he did. Going bolt straight she looked around calling out to the only sibling the desire to dance could come from, "Thalia!"

There were worse arrows out there, certainly Hymnaios would have been very unwelcome. Weddings were all fine and good, the Goddess loved the moments of accord. This, however,w as not the time place or partner. Married to a mortal? Remembering what Psyche went through was more then enough to dissuade her from the idea. This one she didn't know enough about to even consider the idea. Not that her arrow tossing siblings seemed to care about that one. Not that any of them seemed to want to give the option!

Only another arrow was going to stop this one. It had to be confusing for the mortals while irritating to one that knew what was going on. Her feet were going to hurt after this night!

Dancing right along with Tristen she commented back, "Great song." Whatever it was, and continued to dance in harmony with his movements. Maybe another slow song would come on?

Tartara Seabreeze

Amasis
Just because Thalia was mentioned

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out