Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:42 pm
Austin/Prince

"Man..." He said as he felt she was warm. He then went and got a rag. He then damped it. He then brought it back to her and placed it on Alice's head. He then sighed. 'Guess she just had an information overload...' He thought as he looked at her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:46 pm
Alice Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She watched him the best as she could only to start to pass out. Though she finally passed a bit after he put the rag on her forehead. Some time later she woke up and her head hurted less now. Now she rolled onto her side and felt the rag move off her forehead. Slowly she blinked and looked around only to groan a bit.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:11 pm
Austin/Prince

As Alice slept Austin watched over her. When she finally woke up he let out a sigh of relief. "You really would worry a monk to death." Austin told her as he gave her a joking smile.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:19 pm
Alice Silver

Her gaze gone to Austin and blinked a bit. "How so?", she asked him in a tired voice. Now she laid there, wondering how long she had been out. "How long, was I asleep?", she asked finally. Only to sigh and lay there for a bit longer.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:44 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin got up and went to one the chairs in the room. When Alice asked how long she been out, he shrugged. "About an hour or two..." He said as he crossed his arms. "How are you feeling?" He asked her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:52 pm
Alice Silver

"I am feeling a little better, well I guess you could say, a lot.", she said with a smile though it was tired smile. Slowly she sat up and felt her head not bothering her much any more. Soon enough her cat James well kitten came out of almost nowhere before meowing and jumping onto her lap. "Hey sweetie.", she smiled tiredly before kissing the kittens forehead.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:21 pm
Austin/Prince

When he heard she was doing better he nodded to her. "Good to here..." He said then looked at the kitten that suddenly appeared. He raised an eyebrow at the cat. 'I never sensed a cat in here before...' Austin thought as he looked at her and the cat.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:36 pm
Alice Silver

She laid down and put the kitten on her chest. Whom started to purr in a gentle manner as she petted him. "Where've you been James? I've been worried.", she told him. It was clear the kitten had not been home in the while, at least a couple of days.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:19 am
Austin/Prince

Austin raised his eyebrow at the cat. He thought something wasn't normal about it. "Anyway Alice, do you remember anything from earlier?" He asked as he looked at her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:23 am
Alice Silver

She looked at Austin and then slowly nodded,"Yes, I do....", she said in a low voice. It was like she was scared or ashamed to admit she did recall his words. But absently minded petted the kitten.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:41 am
Austin/Prince

Austin let out a slight sigh. "Well...The stuff of legend...is mostly true. The two last night...were vampires." He told her. "But they weren't after you, their after me..."

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:49 am
Alice Silver

Laying there she tensed up and nodded. "So they are trying to get to you through me....", she said only to sigh. James then laid on her neck and yawned in a bored manner.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:29 pm
Austin/Prince

"Yeah...You remember going to your friend's right?" He asked. "Well your friend was attacked by them when we arrived...You even sensed something dangerous." He told her. "But even though we left, they saw and recognized me...and saw you with me...Well they couldn't track me, so like you said they tried to get to me through you." He explained.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:43 pm
Alice Silver

Listening to him she nodded,"Yeah, I do remember.... Sorta...",she said only to frown. "Does that mean, I need a body guard now?", she asked him, with a small grin. It was almost like she was making a bad joke, which she was.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:29 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin looked away and scratched the back of his head. "Well~..." Austin said then sighed and looked at her. "Sorta..."

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games