Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:46 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded hearing of his fathers. When he said it felt nice, the shoulder rub. She smiled,"I can give you a good back rub.", she said. It was nothing sexual, but the truth. Normally she was at giving back and shoulder rubs.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:53 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled then said."I'd like to test that. You see I have this one spot in my back that is always aching. I actually find this little fact about me quite funny. I can heal most wounds instantaneously but I can't do anything about aching muscles."Damian shrugged yet again."So would you mind putting that claim to the test?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:22 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She heard him and smiled. "Sure, but you'll need to lay on the floor or a bed.", she told him. Only to stand up and stretch again. Damian's shirt was long enough so even if the pants did dip, he could see nothing. When she was done she pulled the pants up. "Oh, yeah, and if you have a belt. I need to borrow one.", she said with a blush.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian got up and when he heard her ask for a belt he said."Well I can go and get a belt. Those are the only jeans I have. All the rest are leather pants so I don't need a belt."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:31 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked up at Damian,"So, floor or bed?", she asked him. Her new scars ached a bit, but they felt older in a way. Now she popped her fingers and wrists. Only to rub her own hands a bit. Almost like a fighter though, though what she fought with the most, was hitting keyboard keys. Lame joke, yes this author knows it too! smile

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian moved to a more open space and laid down on his stomach on the floor.He said."The part that aches most is my lower back. I fell from Olympus once and that is the part of my back that hit the ground first. It's ached like a mother ever since."Damian had never let anyone else see how much he usually ached so it was a rare sight for him to actually let someone know where he was aching and how much he was aching."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:46 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched him lay on him stomach. Hearing it was his lower back, she nodded an unseen nod. "Sounds like a story for another time.", she said with a slight laugh. Then startled the back of his thighs and his butt, as she slipped her hands under his shirt. It seemed he did not bother to tuck it back in after earlier. First she gently kneaded his back like a cat would. Then she slipped her hands to his sides and used her thumbs, to make circles in his lower back.

The touch was gentle but had a good amount of pressure behind it. Though most people would not think someone so small, at least compared to her friends and Damian, would have such strength in her hands. Slowly she used the heel of her right hand to work the knots out. As she put her left hand on top of her right to help put more pressure into the back rub. Now she started to go up to his waist and rub his back there.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sighed in pleasure again as Abigail massaged his back. Slowly all the years of tension he built up was coming undone. He smiled to himself and continued to lay on the floor without moving. Eventually he said."Okay Abigail you were right about giving a good back rub. This is amazing."Damian was feeling his muscles loosen up to a point he had never experienced for centuries.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As she moved up his back, she moved her butt onto his lower back. Finally an hour or so after fully rubbing his back. She was done, though now she lazily rubbed his neck. Now her touches were almost light as a butterfly. "You'll find out more often then not, I'm right.", she finally replied. With a playful grin, and still rubbed his neck. It was tempting to pick on him, but it was weird in less then a day. They seemed to act like a couple.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just lay there when a startling realization came over him. He was falling in love. He almost stopped breathing when he thought about that. Abigail had made him truly smile when he hadn't for years. Now he wasn't sure what to do. Damian had only ever had one plan in his life and that was to just survive. He never really expected to live since that would mean finding something or someone to make him happy. Damian never expected to find anyone to care for and had only expected to just be someone that people saw but never got to know. Alone in a crowd was the only way he had ever lived. Now he only wanted to make Abigail smile. Damian decided to keep his new found emotions in check until he fully understood them some more.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:17 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She patted his waist and pulled his shirt down. Then laid on her back on the floor. Putting one arm behind her head and the other over her eyes. Her thoughts were quiet as she chewed on her lower lip. She knew she felt like a highschool girl all over again. Butterflies, the playful-ness in the teasing, and the innocence the start of their relationship had. But she was unsure, more of scared if it was love. After her ex fiance she had closed that emotion off, expect to her family and few friends.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian then got up. Now unsure what to do he said."Ummmm do you want to watch a movie or something?"Damian had never really known how to act around a woman he actually liked. Most of the time he would act like a jerk or just didn't care to everybody. So his confidence faltered a bit now since he never felt this way before.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She heard him get up and did not look. Until he spoke, moving her arm out of her vision. She then sighed,"I don't know.", she said. Okay, so where did the spunky woman go? May be Damian's first thought. But it was more of the fact, she was waging war between her emotions. How long do I need to stay away from my family not to hurt them? How do I know when I get my powers and emotions under check? Those were her main thoughts. As a vampire she was not more spur of the moment. But her emotions seemed to not planed out, but more of kept in check. Hence why she kept telling Damian they needed to go slower.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian wasn't really sure if Abigail was okay and he did want to make sure but now he felt it would have been wrong to look into her mind so he didn't. Still unsure on what to do he asked."Are you okay? Is there something wrong? If there is just let me know and I will do anything to help."Damian then sat down back on his couch and kept his gaze on Abigail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She just laid there and sighed. "I just don't know how long to stay away from my family... I mean to protect them from me or my powers.", she explained to him. Her arm was back over her eyes, as she was taking deep breaths. As if to calm herself down. Though nerves and nervousness was not sensed. It was more of a fear then anything else.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games