Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She nodded when she listened to him. Now she relaxed hearing there was no real storms. Now she ate her steak, though she left the bit of fat. Normally she avoid eating fat but tonight she felt a bit more hungry. When she was done eating she winced feeling her skin tighten up cause of the sun burning her.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean
xxxxxxxx
She ate more and smiled,"Oh, maybe a foot rub or shoulder rub.", she said before pecking his cheek. But left a print of cheese on his cheek, on purpose of course. Once she swallowed her food she laughed at this.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:34 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus finished his steak rather quickly, though he did eat larger pieces. When he saw her wince he got up and stepped out into the hall before coming back with a bottle of aloe. "I can put the aloe on for you if you'd like." He said softly to her, not knowing that she was still a little hungry.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Jean-Claude chuckles happily. "I can certainly take care of both of those for you Becca dear." He said with a smile as he felt her leave a cheese kiss mark on his cheek. Reaching up he took a dab of the cheese from his cheek and touched the tip of her nose with it. After that he finished off his food with a big smile.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She felt the hint of hunger leave her when he left the table. "Yeah, that'd help.", she said with a blush, though it was hard to tell. Standing up she winced from the pain and soreness in her legs. Though removing her long sleeve shirt would be entertaining now. She was not one to complain, but add in the pain of her bruised arms with a sunburn on top, yep. Some one probably be not sleeping well tonight.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She looked at the cheese a bit cross eyed then to him. "Hey!", she said only to laugh now before wiping it off with a napkin. With her plate clean she got up and grabbed his plate when it was empty. Now she started to do dishes it was a habit she had grown into. It was do to living the dangerous were-hunter life that most chores had to be done to prevent many things.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods to Abigail as he waited for her to remove her shirt before he started slowly with the application of the aloe gel. "Let me know if I am being too rough." He said to her as he was gently working the gel into her sunburns.

Jean-Claude laughed at Becca's reaction before wiping the cheese from his cheek. "Only fair hon." He said before getting up and moving behind her as she finished cleaning their dishes. Slipping his arms around her waist he placed a kiss upon her neck. "Anything you'd like to do now hon?"  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She gone to his living room and sat down on a couch. Once the shirt came off after a minute or two of slow fighting she sighed. Then when he put the aloe on her skin she relaxed slowly. "Okay.", she said, though she slowly relaxed under his touch. Her skin broke out into goosebumps due to the cold as her skin felt like at least to her like she was putting heat off.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
With the dishes done she leaned into him. "Hmmm, I'll take those rubs.", she giggled and tilted her head back before kissing his chin. Now she slipped from his hold and walked to his room. Once she entered her room, she stopped then started to giggle. "Oh, poor shy Abi'.", she said more to herself then Jean.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus continued gently working the aloe into Abigail's burns. "Even burnt your skin is incredibly soft Abigail." He said to her as he leaned down from behind to apply the aloe to more of her burnt skin. In his mind he began wondering what it would feel like to kiss her upon the lips.

Jean-Claude nods to Becca before following her toward the bedroom. "Foot and shoulder rubs coming up." He said before scooping her up in his arms to bring her to the bed where he'll start with rubbing her shoulders.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:33 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She blushed a bit more though it was not seen. "Thanks, I try to make sure I use good body washes. My hands dry out the fastest though.", she said, as she spoke in a shy voice. She let him rub the aloe onto her arms and winced a bit more cause of the bruises "So...", she glanced at him over her shoulder. Only to hold up her hair off her neck, so he could rub aloe onto it.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She let him pick her up and carried her to the bed. Sitting there she leaned into his hands, allowing him to continue with the shoulder rub. "Abigail can dress flashy but she's shy when it comes to a guy getting physically close to her. The more attracted she is the more shy she is to physical touch.", she explained and smiled a bit more.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods lightly before moving his hands to apply some of the aloe to her neck. "You're welcome, and my hands tend to dry out too." He said softly as the thought of kissing Abigail wouldn't leave his head. "Abigail... I.. I keep on thinking about kissing you..." He said, not wanting to do so without her permission.

Jean-Claude chuckles lightly. "Should make for some interesting stories, if they were to be told of course." He said as he kissed Becca's neck while rubbing her shoulders.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at him slowly after he said he was thinking of kissing her. "Uh...", she then looked down shyly. "Well, I...", she muttered shyly. She was more curious of him and how his lips would taste. Now she shifted under his hands before slowly turning a bit more towards him.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She sighed happily when he kissed her neck. "Hmm, I could tell a couple of stories if you'd like.", she giggled. Then glanced at him with a wolfish like grin. As she had her legs crossed in front of her.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus blushed as Abigail responded to his confession. He watched her turn toward him. "I er..." His hand that had been rubbing her neck now partially upon her cheek.

Jean-Claude smiles widely. "What would it cost me to hear them my love?" He asked as he kept rubbing Becca's shoulders. His hands would trail down her back every so often.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She bit her lip as she looked up at him. Now she winced a bit as his fingers brushed her sun burned cheek. Nerves twisted her stomach into knots as she turned around a bit more. So they were more face to face, only for her gaze to drop shyly before looking back up at him.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
"Hmm, it would cost you a day worth of chores around the house.", she said with a giggle after thinking. Normally at his house she did chores out of habit though. Smiling she glanced at him.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:30 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus blushed more as he looked into Abigail's eyes. Slowly he leaned in toward her as he felt his heart pounding rapidly in his chest.

Jean-Claude chuckles before stealing a kiss upon Becca's lips. "That's a fair trade hon. Care to cuddle while you tell me a few?" He said to her as he slipped his arms around her waist.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:46 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She blushed and slowly leaned up to meet him. Her eyes slipped almost shut, so they were more 'bed room' like. Now she blushed more finally when she allowed him to start the kiss.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She leaned into him and smiled after letting him steal the kiss. "Fine.", she giggled. Only to roll her eyes,"So, it was not long after she moved here. She would dress more like a nun... Though she does not like to show skin off really. She thinks even skin to vitals is to much of targets or signs of submissiveness, either or... Any way, she finally wore a bikini top and a pair of jean shorts one time for an indoor volley ball match. Any time one of the guys would touch her back, she'd punch them. Though if she put a shirt on she did not care if they pinched her or touched her back. It became a bit funnier when one of the guys almost untied her top. She was blushing like a child and cursing at them.", she laughed now at the memories.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus' eyes drifted towards being closed as Abigail leaned up toward him. He gently placed his lips against hers as he softly kisses her. His heart felt like it had stopped the moment their lips touched, and he felt an excitement grow within himself.

Jean-Claude listened to the story before laughing a bit. "Oh wow. That sounds like it was an entertaining day." He said as he began gently caressing Becca's sides.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Her lips responded to his as her hands slide up his arms. Her heart seemed like it was dancing to fast beat song to almost stop. Slowly she parted her lips and tilted her head a bit more. She was submitting to him, well to a point now. As her hands rubbed his biceps a bit.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
"It was one I think mostly every one will remember.", she giggled and looked at him. "Hmm, so do you want to hear anymore?", she asked him. As she had a couple in the back of her mind.

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games