Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:10 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

When he placed his claw on her shoulder. Some how she tackled him to the floor. Then looked at him and looked dumb founded. "Sorry, I was mediating...", she said and got off him. As she had her wolf tail and ears out. Holding a hand out for him to take. "I had not had a chance to mediate in ages. It normally helps me be more relaxed with my powers.", she told him. "The more I trust in myself and my powers, the easier it is for me to use them.", she told him.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

he blinked being very confused with her on top of him. "Ok then..." He said looking away and would have been blushing if not for his fur. "Oh I see. Well I suppose its good to know your relaxing." He said with kind of a blank tone to his voice. He got up on his own not accepting her help. "As I was saying I will fix your door for you later after I'm done cleaning the fifth floor."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:28 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

She huffed when he did not accept her help. "Let me help you.", she said. As he made no comment of her tail being out, though now it swished back and forth. There was an emotion in her eyes, or a kind of 'fire'. Maybe she wanted to fight, or maybe help him.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He tilted at her seemed to be upset that he did not require his aid. He folded his arms in front of himself stubbornly. "Im a demon I do not need the help of others." He knew there had been plenty of times his bacon would be fried if those who cared about him didn't intervene on his behalf. So he wasn't sure why he had just said that. Maybe he just hated to admit even he could be caught in a weakened state at times. Then there was the fact that her tail and ears were sexy as hell but he couldn't say that out loud. "Look i.... I will attempt to be more considerate."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:04 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him and sighed. "Wolf, just let me help.", she said, well kinda asked. She noticed he was staring at her. So she rolled her eyes. "You're staring at me Wolf.", she pointed this out to him. Since he had stared at her for a minute at the least.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He quickly looked from her and stared at his feet. "Sorry.... I was just admiring your tail." He said very quietly and started to turn his back to her. He bent down to pick up the cleaning supplies he dropped when she tackled him. "I will leave you alone." He said thinking she was wanting him to leave since she didn't seem to have much to say to him other then insisting that he allow her to help him and then point out that he was unconsciously staring at her.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:27 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She grabbed his wrist,"Wolf, stop being stubborn. I will help you geez. And, thanks.", she said. Only to blush and meant 'thanks' about him admiring her tail.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He stopped when she grabbed his wrist and turned his attention back to her. "I said I will try." He looked to the cleaning supplies and then back to her. "Well if you want you can help.... I suppose it is a very large place when you think about it."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:49 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him and smiled at him. "Are you gonna paint the room?", she asked him. Only to follow him to the room. Then she popped her back.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

((Sorry ^_^ I gots to go for the evening. *HUGS* Night night, hehehe))  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:02 am
God Solder- Wolf
[ aw okay nightie night ttyl]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image

-WOLF-

The demon yawned as he looked to the cleaning supplies. "Well I was just cleaning but now that you mention it.... I suppose a fresh coat of paint would brighten them up some wouldn't it." He said looking to next room over. "I think there is paint in the old maintenance storage room."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She nodded when he asked well ask state that it would brighten the rooms up. Looking at the door she nodded. Going to open it she jumped when a snake came out. Only to jump away from it, barely. Though it slithered on and ignored her. "Damn, thing.", she gasped, as her ears and tail flicked with fear yet anger. Her heart was going, rather fast in her chest. Red on her face and neck. If her ears were human those would be red too.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He watched her jump when they opened the door to the maintenance storage room and a snake popped out. His tails swayed behind him as his head tilted in curiosity. "A..are you afraid of snakes?" He said as he walked over to the creature, grabbed it by the back of the head so it could not bite him, and started for an open window where he toss the creature out. "Now.... where did those guys leave the paint?" He said as he started to rummage through the cabinets.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:38 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She let a small growl out. But acted or tried to seem normal. "I like them, but not when the scare me.", she replied. Only to follow Wolf into the storage room. Now she looked around trying to find where the damn paint was. But being bare footed, she stepped on something sharp and gasped. Some how landing on her a** with out harming her tail. She did not realize until she opened her eyes. One, she hit her head a bit on a shelf. And two, she some how to manage to grab Wolf's wrist when falling. Only for him to land beside her, thankfully not on her or her lap.

God Solder- Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces