Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:58 pm
Arrow accessories would look so odd on most Pae'il, but somehow, this lovely mortal just made them work. They added to her style and her flair, highlighting how nice and voluminous her hair actually was. Voluptas wanted to run her fingers through it...

It seemed Venus had finally noticed her son's trickery, because it seemed some of the Pae'il were relaxing now. No more arrows--and that meant that the beautiful Pae'il snuggling up to her could not see the beautiful arrows in her hair. Carefully, Voluptas reached to Prisma's pigtails to pluck out each of the arrows, slipping them away with some slight-of-hand.

"Oh, why, many have told me I am gorgeous," that might have been an exaggeration, "but no one so pretty as you has ever laid such lovely compliments on me. You tell me I am gorgeous, and you are the only one I care to hear it from. You are absolutely beautiful, like a butterfly, or a star in the night sky..."

Voluptas winked. "My secrets? I have plenty of those~"

That phrase probably had too many hidden meanings.

She could almost feel Eros wilting.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:02 pm
Bree caught the look on his face as she was placing the cookies on the table. She laid a hand on his shoulder in a comforting gesture, “It was hard for me until I asked them about it. They actually take great joy in being cookies and being eaten. To them it's not like what we could consider it to be...” she trailed off and shrugged deciding to go with the blunt answer, “...death. To them they are fulfilling their ultimate role in the world. They were made for that purpose and know that the magic within them will bring about joy in the one who consumes them.” She smiled gently at him as she removed her hand from his shoulder, “I didn't understand it, and still don't, but I trust them.”

Bree was overcome with a wave of emotion as he stepped in front of her in a protective manner. She pressed a hand to her chest hoping it would help calm the quickness of her heart at his silent movement. She knew he was just being a gentleman and that was killing her, he was killing her with his kindness. How in the world could she continue to be friends with such a sweet Prince.

“Arrows?” she questioned, laying a hand on his arm so she could peer around him at the chaos happening before them. She tried to see what he was talking about, but couldn't see any of these 'arrows' though she could see what destruction was happening, “I'm sorry I dragged you into this, Prince.” she spoke softly, her voice laced with pain. “This has become increasingly dangerous. I really had no idea...” she bit her lower lip shaking her head furiously, “I have never been to a party like this before. I can't say this is my kind of party either.”

Her eyes widened at the blush on his face. It caused her heart to want to burst out of her chest. He was-was so- adorable. “Oh, Prince, I'm sorry! Maybe we should find a way out of here?” She was about to take his hand and usher them out of there when she froze, was she seeing what she thought she was seeing?

"Oh my gosh!" her hands flew up to her mouth in astomishment, "Is that Crumbles!? Doing the worm!?"

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:13 pm
In spite of himself he chuckled at the thought of little Alma sneaking behind a full grown pae and scaring her. "You are quite a character." He took another piece of fruit while looking at the dance floor. There seemed...to be someone doing the worm. "Well, then I don't suppose you've ever danced on a dance floor before have you?" He mused to her, taking a bite into the juicy orange slice.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:13 pm
Prisma listened to Voluptas's words just flow out of that gorgeous mouth of hers and still didn't seem enough praise had been given to her beauty. But the fae ran on short terms and could only think to utter the same words. "Even your voice is pretty pretty..." she squeaked with a slight frown. This gal was just so gorgeous it hurt!

And she spoke exactly what was on the rainbow fae's mind too! Was she a mind reader as well?!? "How did you know what I was thinking, can you read my head extremely?! I would say the samey same to you pretty lady!" she peered up at Voluptas wide eyed like a curious cat. Wow them eyes...

And Secrets?! "I love secrets! Can I see them?"

Seiana_ZI
uhgod Prisma you are so clueless....

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Junior

Cherry Blossoms snickered and wiggled her bum a bit to ready herself.

"Weady when you are!" she winked and locked her hand into his. Her eyes narrowed playfully, with a near devious grin to match.

"Okay, then!" She nodded in agreement. "On Thwee!"

"One.... Two...!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:19 pm
She'd heard that one before, and took it as a compliment, "Why thank you!" Oh so very proud of herself, she loved being her thus loved being a character. Still beaming she grabbed another sweet, this time a piece of chocolate and plopped into her mouth enjoying the growing sugar rush immensely.

Maybe the sugar was a bad idea, looking at what he was looking at she asked, "Is that a cookie man?" That looked a lot like something you eat not like a pae. It was something she would have seen when she was a child, the thought just a bit uncomfortable.

He pulled her out of the dark place by asking her a question. Bouncing in her seat she informed him, "Tora-momma's house is my dance floor! The broom and I are best partners!" It made cleaning fun, though how much cleaning was done was debatable depending on who you asked.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:21 pm
Fortissimo was thoroughly impressed with her new gentleman friend. This was probably the first time in a long time she had just taken a moment to relax and enjoy herself. Even back at her old place in Manehatte she had kept herself busy with evening gigs to the point she was almost a loner in her own hometown. The thought of the place caused an ache in her heart and she silently hushed herself. This was the reason she had come tonight, her longing for home and old times was too much.

At his question all flirtatious banter or sultry looks left her face. She spun back into his arms, her body a bit rigid as she laid a hand on his shoulder, lowering her eyes, “Tell'n ya the truth, I have no idea what happened to me. One night they just- hated me.” she choked up a bit on that last bit and felt a flare of anger fill her chest. What was she doing pouring this information out to a complete stranger? She shrugged it off, “It's a part of my future ya know? I can't just not sing and ignore who I am, but I just can't bring myself to do it again. Someth'n with my powers broke and now I have to figure it out.” she waved it off again smiling, “Boring, boring things that have nothing to do with your incredible danc'n skills. How'd you come to dance so beautifully?”

Seruta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:23 pm
Daughter? Well, okay, that was not what she had been expecting to hear. But wait, if she was calling her daughter, did that mean she was mother? Like, the one who had mothered her? This was some news for her to be sure, but at the same time it was merely speculation. For now.

Tilting her head, she asked, “Daughter?” Before pausing, nodding once in recognition of her name and then continuing, “What do you mean by that?

Wolfs Heart
Shakira

Hearing his name by the most lovely of voices, Hjortur looked over with a grin and a wave. Ah, there she was, here to enjoy the night with him once more. "Thalia! The pleasure is all mine~!" He thought he'd seen her do something with her hands but... nah... That was a trick of the mind. Sasheying over, he held out a hand and motioned to the dance floor. "Care to join me once more? Just for fun?"

Amasis
Thalia

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:24 pm
He had to admit she had a point. He had to guess if he were a magical cookie, then he'd probably want to be eaten too... still.. that sounded weird to say. But if she trusted them then he trusted her.

Speaking of danger... he couldn't see them any longer, and for some reason that calmed his spirits greatly. "I'm not sure anymore. Things seem more relatively normal anyways. Perhaps we should just throw caution to the wind and enjoy ourselves." he paused and laughed before peering at what she was peering at.

Chuckling, he couldn't help but shake his head. "It would seem you forgot one.... look at the little one dance." he laughed more. He hadn't laughed so well in such a long time. To think, a cookie doing the worm! He almost wished that one could stay alive forever, though he was also curious as to what would happen if someone were to eat him. He could only imagine the feelings he'd bring to some pae.

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:26 pm
Seruta

(WE ARE SOULMATESSS! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira )

As Blizz was moving to the lovely orange bombshell, something else hit him. Was he truly hit? He didn't know. He looking around and his eyes fell on the green fauny with the GLORIOUS hair. Then it hit Blizz. They were ment to be. They were always meant to be! He suddenly trusted this fauny with his life and this was first time he had seen him...Though it felt like he had always known him for some reason.  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:28 pm
"Quite welcome." He responded with a smile as he eyeballed the creature doing the worm. "...I believe in this party...it would not surprise me." With that he moved to stand as he tightened his bow tie. "I'm uncertain if I can beat a broom, but would you like to accompany me to the dance floor? It wouldn't be right for you to go to your first party and not partake in dancing." The added sugar in her system was making an already excitable pae a rocket waiting to blow. It was best to direct that energy in a positive -and away from more treats- manner before she went nuclear.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:34 pm
Malek's eyes widened as he watched the strange-looking demon come closer to him, seeming to come upon him without warning or reason. He silently gulped, his eyes darting from her to the dance floor. Seconds seemed to tick like hours as he failed to find a proper place to look: was it that obvious he was here in the name of thievery, rather than fun?

At least, he had thought so, until the girl slinked away. Okay. At least he wouldn't have to worry for now. Faster, find that damned totem faster.

Fea Line
Ra'tari

It wouldn't be fair to say that her rear end was moving in a less... roundabout way when she heard some other pae addressing her. Turning to look at him, her face was not quite in a pout, but it certainly did not look oh-so-pleased to be meeting him. Something about tails and being in the way...

"Am I troubling you? If so, goodbye. If not, goodbye." She did not want to be here.

Fea Line
Naveed

Daisicle

Aged Genius

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:34 pm
He had a point, strange things were happening all around her. So long as the cookie was real-real, then it was bringing joy. She also wanted to take a bite to see if it tasted as awesome as it looked. Now with her mind set on that, she had every intention on biting that dancing cookie once it stopped being awesome.

The question, however, distracted her. It was a rare skill, to pull her form something her mind was set on. "Okay!" The nymph cheered and popped out of her seat. More accurately, she popped up and ended up standing in her seat. Almost blinded by the falling hat, she pushed it up once more with one hand as she jumped down from her seat with some grace. Holding out her other hand she grinned at the taller adult pae more then ready to show him her moves."Lets go show them how to dance!"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:37 pm
Irish Night Fox
Mama Blues

Well he apparently stuck a wrong chord with that one. 'Way to go, Xanny boy...' he grumbled to himself. However, she seemed to bounce back quickly enough.

Theories and solutions, questions and answers all the same began flooding through his mind and he bit back his own voice for the time being from indulging his own curiosities further on the matter. By the way she changed the subject so fluidly, he figured she'd rather not speak on it more. Perhaps if they were to talk more later on? Then he could possibly encourage her to--...

No... He had told himself that this was a one night thing! Something to occupy the evening! And only this one evening! Still, the thought did idly linger in the back of his mind...

His thought conjuring expression vanished when she asked him of his dancing and he paused, tilting his head in thought. "You know... I honestly have no idea." he chuckled. "I guess I've just observed enough to pick up on a few moves." he winked and spun her around again.

"If I may ask, and I apologize if this hits a wrong chord, "
he lifted a finger. "You are more than welcome to ignore me asking this at all," he chuckled. "But you don't look like any other race of Pae I've met before. From where on the island were you born?"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:37 pm
Lightning Dust had been so busy feeling quite lusty and naughty over that peculiar faun to notice anything else going on. What with his large wings and that sexy bad arse expression on his face.

But something else washed over her the instant she happened to look over his shoulder and lay eyes on a minty green Naiad. Why hadn't she noticed HIM earlier? Why was she wasting time with the sexy faun when she could have the sexy Naiad love of her life!? "Hey fish..sexy fish...." she beamed and sashayed over to him, wings flexing as she flicked her mane, running her fingers through it.

"Boy you make a girl wish she had gills." she smiled, sliding up close to him.

Teigra

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games